12/14 Slammy Awards Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Carlito was the best in that segment because he managed to mention himself, Jesus, and Team Jacob in the same sentence.

Great One

Carlito, DX segment, and Loltista were the highlights for me. Jericho getting thrown out was pretty lol to, hope to good he leaves the tag title scene for good now. Me and noumenon both raged after that pathetic Punk shit.

Hometown Kid

Seriously. Push Carlito to the moon. This guy could totally pull off a renegade face run. For the past few weeks his character has shown guts with being "the voice of the people" against Cena and making the obvious Eve/Masters (non-PG) boob quip. And Eve got booed for rejecting Carlito. He could be the biggest thing on Raw in a month if given some credibility.

seX-Power

The comedy on this show was pretty awesome. Sadly, it's not meant to be a comedy program.

xtremebadass

Christian makes the gayest DX member I have ever seen. He is terrible at crotch chopping.

Great One

Christian made that segment, along with of course Jericho. NO I WANNA STAY!!!1

The comedy on this show was pretty awesome. Sadly, it's not meant to be a comedy program.
I was just thinking something similar.

JMay187

Reaction score
Ofcourse man Cena is Vince's boy.

They have taken all credibility from CM Punk.

No selling the DDT, than he proclaims he won't lose another match until he gets back the title.

I bet WWE keeps with this storyline to a fucking T.

It is shamefull to ask for a multi month recovery injury to occur to Cena.

Axis

I didn't catch the whole show, but a couple thoughts:

-I was stoked for Kofi vs Cody, so I was sad when it didn't happen, but then re-stoked for Kofi/Bourne vs Priceless. It was a shame that the match didn't go too long, as it would have been an awesome way for all four guys to get some really great, quality airtime.

-Holy fuck, the Cena promo after Cena vs Punk was gay as shit. I'm a big fan of Cena's work, and I greatly appreciate his role in the company, but Jesus Christ that was awful. Unless they work an angle where Cena wins every single match from now until Wrestlemania, where he gets a title shot but loses, and then disappears for a while, only to return as a sociopath, that was homosexual to the highest degree.

-Dennis Miller was great tonight. It was a good format for him as a guest host, and I thought he performed well in it.

-Punk vs Cena and Orton vs Undertaker were both hugely disappointing. I didn't manage to see Cena vs Orton, but I imagine it was at least solid, so I'll probably download it later unless I hear harshly otherwise.

PeepShow

-Holy fuck, the Cena promo after Cena vs Punk was gay as shit. I'm a big fan of Cena's work, and I greatly appreciate his role in the company, but Jesus Christ that was awful. Unless they work an angle where Cena wins every single match from now until Wrestlemania, where he gets a title shot but loses, and then disappears for a while, only to return as a sociopath, that was homosexual to the highest degree.

Are you calling Tim Tebow a homosexual?

Axis

Are you calling Tim Tebow a homosexual?

I'm really, really, really, really glad you said that. When I was watching the show, I was also talking to some friends on MSN who were watching it as well. I brought up Tim Tebow, and how this was EXACTLY like Tebow's post-Ole Miss speech. I'm a student at UF, and the recent loss to Alabama is all everybody has been talking about (it took us a while to acknowledge it :( ). I keep saying how fucking awesome it would be if Tebow refused to play in the Sugar Bowl, and he disappeared for a couple of months, only to resurface in the Philippines and bomb the shit out of the orphanage that he used to help at. Then he could go on the run as a sociopath, and end up in Alabama on a shooting spree.

Tweak the details, and hand that storyline to John Cena.