12/14 Slammy Awards Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

That's approximately how many minutes of wrestling were on a three hour show and that's being extremely generous cause I assumed an 8 minute main event so basically we're looking at somewhere between 25-30 minutes of in ring action. Are you fucking kidding me? (or as Miz would say-Really?) That is pathetic.

noumenon

Ya know, they do a good job of pulling the wool over your eyes. As you watch it you have a few good laughs with the corny humor they insert everywhere lately. Afterwards you need to do a double take and go "HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!" after you realize you were supposed to be watching WRESTLING.

Airfixx

Heheheh...

"Hey wait.... What's slapping against my buttocks....? ....They're fucking us in the ass!!!!!!" said a man named Hicks.

So true though.... I wouldn't even find most of the comedy funny outside of a wrestling TV show. S'crazy!

noumenon

You know why it's funny? Because it shouldn't be happening. It's almost one of those random scenarios you'd come up with while chatting with a friend.
I mean come on... are they trying to build Batista as a heel to challenge TEH UNSTOPPABLE UNDRATAKA or make him into a walking Kanye parody in pink shirts?

Great One

The pink shirt was epic. The making it such a blatant Kanye sketch was sorta lame.

kingovkings

Reaction score
RAW hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm in a word lame IMO. Guest host i didnt know but liked TBH. Thought DX would ROCK new belts = Dissapointment maybe next week or Fri's SD X fingers.

Punk got bitched out by Cena and his mad arse no match lossing streak till he wins HIS title back(Tista much =/) Sad thing is unlike swagger he really WONT lose =[. Then he totally no sells a DDT off the apron 2 the floor by Orton WTF.

DX match got the point off an all it but was bit let down. DX promo i gotta admit i like this shit i find it amusing. I did last year TBH. I still want a unified tag team title revamp DX style though :).

If im honest i didnt really think Raw was all that this week. And i really hope it picks up as now it Road 2 Wrestle Mania time.

Only thing i did find intresting was HBK calling out Taker 4 WM rematch. I had HHH vs HBK for WM i dont want a triple threat. So maybe DX going on longer than expected. If thats the case i want them to reignite the tag div and put some new up coming Tag teams over b4 they split.

All in all wasn't that good this week.

MizMasta3000

The pink shirt was epic. The making it such a blatant Kanye sketch was sorta lame.
I thought he was going to do a Kanye thing. I liked the pink shirt. Makes him look like an animal :rolleyes:

Cleshe that SuperCena won the SOTY. That's why it wasnt a poll. I bet they were going to do a poll but Cena knew he would win that.

That was a nasty sick CrossRhodes to Bourne btw

kingovkings

Reaction score
LOL @ DX on Smackdown.

I know but hey i always call shit that aint gonna happen lol. Maybe Shawn will miss church that weeks ;). Ya never know. Thing is whats point of having tag teams that can turn up on all 3 brands. When 1 of the title holders cant do a Tuesday when SD/ECW is taped. Coz he gotta pray n shit. Don't make sense do it ????????????. Oh i know the new tag teams stays put and every1 else goes to Raw =/ After all it is the Game and the Showstopper LMAO. Thats the only thing with DX having the titles they will only HAVE matches on Raw or PPV'S =[

MizMasta3000

Who will DX feud with besides THD? CT=garbage Croft and Barreta are green and wet behind the years. Those are really the only teams out there now.

noumenon

I hate to say it but I think we're headed for DX/Legacy for the tag title if anything. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing... I like Ted and Cody and we haven't seen them do shit since their feud with DX dropped back off.

MizMasta3000

^Maybe Legacy will get a title run. Hate to see DX/Legacy again but if DX is willing to put em over again, I won't complain

PeepShow

I'd be a fan of THE HARTS intervening on a promo of theirs backstage and automatically making themselves contenders.

noumenon

The Harts need some work, they'd be pretty much coming out of nowhere. They're another team that has literally done nothing since forming. DX destroying them a few weeks back didn't help either.
Legacy w/ Orton and Harts w/ Bret could be an ultimate fucking win of a feud. Bring back the Legend Killer.

MizMasta3000

which defeats the purpose of DX having the titles. Who can they feud with besides JeriShow?