12/14 Slammy Awards Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Dennis Miller hosts the Slammy Awards on Raw tonight. My money is on Jeff's Swanton getting Extreme Moment of the Year with Punk coming out and jacking it, calling the fans drug addicts, and taking a shit on Jeff Hardy's DVD.

Cuck Fena

Reaction score
They are making this straight-edge shit seems really gay.

It's being way over done.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I have to say I am a fan of the Slammy Awards, some boring segments but there always is potential with a tri-branded show, if it is, to be awesome. Hopefully we get some great matches and superstar match ups to go along with the huge night.

Dennis Miller, repping Pittsburgh!

Soulpower

- WWE has announced that on tonight's three hour Raw, the Superstar of the year Slammy will be determined by a mini-tournament. The first round matches are…

The Undertaker vs Randy Orton
John Cena vs.... CM Punk

The winners of each match will face one another to determine the Superstar of the year.

Great One

CM Punk is totally winning, this is just an excuse for him to win and no one to question his significance. However, he'll obviously cheat to beat the contenders.. And holy FUCK, Undertaker and Orton?

MizMasta3000

YAYAY Taker/Orton for the first time since 06 or 07 i believe FTW! Fuck Cena might win SOTY but hey guys! at least Sheamus gets more than a one night title reign

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I have to say I am a fan of the Slammy Awards, some boring segments but there always is potential with a tri-branded show, if it is, to be awesome. Hopefully we get some great matches and superstar match ups to go along with the huge night.

Heh...

That tournament is going to be amazing, I kind of hope somehow it will turn out Orton vs. Punk, unlikely but something I would love to see.

xtremebadass

Orton vs. Taker (first time since 2005)?
Cena vs. Punk II?

HOLY SHIT I AM NOT TURNING THE CHANNEL TONIGHT!!!

Airfixx

:sigh:

The 'nearly' Punk/Orton fued last year would have been sweet.

noumenon

-CM Punk SQUASHED by Cena. :smfh:

-TEH UNDRATAKER CANNUT BE PINNED! Another fucking CPP cop out match for Taker. Bullshit.

WWE has officially turned into a comedy variety show. Between Masters, Carlito, Batista West in the fucking pink shirt and Hornswoggle it's getting a bit insulting now.

BUT WAIT, WE GET CENA/ORTON 45497593475934759347594579!!! Honestly one of their better matches. Cena once again no sells getting fuckin DDT'ed on the floor and pulls another win out of his asshole.

Oh and we saw Sheamus for what....2 minutes total?

xtremebadass

I agree, for a new WWE Champ...NOT ENOUGH SHEAMUS.

HBK's announcement and the Bret Hart Host teasing were the true high points of this show.

Dennis Miller sucks dick.

xtremebadass

He owned. Too bad the crowd was full of 8 year old kids and adults with the brain capacity similar to that of legendkillerpunk and gave no reaction at all to make him seem lame.

I did laugh at his Obama/Cena joke, that was pretty funny. He did use alot of big words, maybe not everyone understood what he was saying, like as you said, there were a bunch of kids in the crowd. They can't even read.