03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Would you all not rather someone unexpected to win, even if they lose the the briefcase it would just be more exciting imo.

the408kid

Reaction score
Would you all not rather someone unexpected to win, even if they lose the the briefcase it would just be more exciting imo.
I dont mind the predictability in this case as long as the match is exciting. Sometimes it's good to be predictable but other times a swerve is needed.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Im really hoping it's christian and he cashes it in and wins the title. I know it wont happen but i can wish for it cant i. Anyhoo im off coz it's ten mins till MANIA WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :).

LadyHotrod

Well,considering pretty much everyone can guess which choices have a good chance of winning, I wouldn't mind a surprise. I just hope that they would make the story after worth it and not a piece of shit.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I want either Kane, Matt Hardy, Christian or Drew McIntyre to win the MITB, but if Swagger or Ziggler wins that's an automatic fail for the entire match.

Reaction score
Randy did that fucking pose!!!!!!!

Yeah....I marked out for it.

I love how they talked about everyone who's won the MITB match went on to cash it in successfully....I guess Swagger's gonna be the first one to fuck it up. :lol:

kingovkings

Reaction score
Apparently I'm the one of the very few members who know that HBK/Taker 2 should not and WILL NOT be the last match on the card. I'm also happy to announce that I got good rep points for my last comment to you, so hopefully you get the point and stop talking about it needing to be the main event.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG OH YOU WERE SO WRONG

LadyHotrod

Fuck yes, SWAGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Not a bad PPV. Bret/Vince match was meh but I expected that.

Sick fucking spear by Edge, holy christ.

the408kid

Reaction score
WELL I WAS WRONG. Dont know how I feel about Swagger winning the MITB match yet.

Great One

Jericho retaining made me happy. Oh, and..

Ronnie, leave this forum forever. You deserve to never come here again for being such a narrow-minded moron. Dumb ass smarky cunt, so much for 100% sure HBK/Taker wouldn't go last and we're all marks and you're smarter than us, right? I LOVE seeing blueberries proved wrong.