03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I gave my explanation to that about 30 pages back.

Not willing to go looking back through shit.

That's what I think personally.

I think he can get there just fine without it. His reactions in 2005 were huge, and they're still pretty big for a guy in the position he's in. Give him a feud with Edge and he's set.

edit - That doesn't explain why he can't just get pushed to the main event without the briefcase, which he very easily could.

PeepShow

edit - That doesn't explain why he can't just get pushed to the main event without the briefcase, which he very easily could.

Yeah, because we sure have seen signs of that happening in the year + that he's been back. The closest thing he's had to that was a one night squash at the hands of Sheamus.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The fact that he was left on ECW so he could carry the show and keep ratings up is a sign they at least respect him and his capabilities.

I don't see the problem with giving your WWE Champion a win over an upper midcarder. Tho I guess conventional booking techniques don't come into play w/ Christian.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah but ECW never meant anything. The title was held by guys like Chavo Guererro, Matt Hardy, and Mark Henry. For the most part guys who would never get a sniff of a world title run at all. Being King Shit on the C show is about the equivalent of being an IC or US champ which is the exact same place Christian has always been at.

He could really use the briefcase to interject himself into the top tier because no matter how much he gets over he still has never been able to legitimately make that jump to the main event.

maty619

Reaction score
I honestly can't picture any of these 10 guys in the main event picture, not because they aren't good enough just becasue it would seem very weird.

the408kid

Reaction score
I could see Drew and Christian. Kane, maybe, if they do it right.
If Kane wins there's gonna be riot. Drew and Christian are the only two competitors in this match with a chance of winning it. I hope it's Christian.

LadyHotrod

If Kane wins there's gonna be riot. Drew and Christian are the only two competitors in this match with a chance of winning it. I hope it's Christian.

I hope it's Christian as well and he was my pick until Drew entered. Now, I think it is going to be between those two. Kane is a big maybe and the rest, I just don't it happening. It does seem like a rather predictable match so they might want to throw us a surprise win.