03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Also we'll have to endure him losing the IC title while holding MITB and Vince somehow stroking his ego and making it all better for him.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
MitB is usually the match I look forward to the most, but with all hands looking at Drew winning, it makes it less exciting. If he does win, I'll lose all faith in the MitB match.

MizMasta3000

I think Drew will vacate it if anything. Leaving a mini tourney. With the main event scene right now, Drew needs it as a catapult.

the408kid

Reaction score
I'll tell you want a mini tournament for the intercontinental title ( 4 wrestlers) would be a good angle at a future Mania. It would give 4 mid carders a chance to be on the Mania card other then the MITB match and then winner would get a major push.

Soulpower

Drew better get his full entrance at Wrestlemania!

Here's my picks (Winners in bold):

CM Punk v Rey Mysterio
ShoMiz v The Palace of Truth
Money in the Bank Match..Kofi Kingston (Though I want Christian to win)
Orton v Rhodes v Dibiase
HHH v Sheamus
Bret Hart v Vince McMahon
Edge v Chris Jericho
John Cena v Batista
The Undertaker v Shawn Michaels

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I still don't think Drew will win. He'll choke, much like he did in his matches against Matt and Kane to qualify. Hopefully Swagger will win, because Christian doesn't need it either. He's already over enough to enter the main event scene without the briefcase as a catalyst.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I seriously hope that's wrong. I would much rather see Batista vs. Cena go on last.

LadyHotrod

I rather Christian NOT win tonight. He doesn't interest me at all. I'm more into Drew or even better Swagger :)angel:) winning the MITB.

I wouldn't say that I go crazy for Christian but I would love to see him win. I think he deserves it. Still needs to put on some weight, though <.<

Swagger, I actually like him. I wouldn't mind seeing him win but they sort of just shoved his big push to the side and I don't see them (WWE) suddenly have him win this and get another push.

I like Drew and wouldn't mind if he won but I think Christian deserves it a lot more.

noumenon

I seriously hope that's wrong. I would much rather see Batista vs. Cena go on last.

I even read a few rumors they were considering putting Vince/Bret on last. The card order is always a last minute decision... and I think has a lot to do with how to crowd is reacting to things.

Qwake

I'd rather have either title match on last but I'm pretty sure its gonna be HBK/Taker.

CM Punk v Rey Mysterio
ShoMiz v The Palace of Truth
Money in the Bank Match - Christian
Orton v Rhodes v Dibiase (Pins Rhodes imo)
HHH v Sheamus
Bret Hart v Vince McMahon
Edge v Chris Jericho
John Cena v Batista
The Undertaker v Shawn Michaels

LadyHotrod

I even read a few rumors they were considering putting Vince/Bret on last. The card order is always a last minute decision... and I think has a lot to do with how to crowd is reacting to things.

I don't think they would make Vince/Bret last. I can't see it being last. Maybe somewhere in the middle, I would guess. Last, I would say HBK and Taker. That one is going to be full of emotion and would be a greater finish to the event.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Batista v Cena It's Cena nuff said

Jericho v Edge I see Edge getting dradted 2 Raw so Y2J stays champ

Taker v HBK (You'll have HHH to thank for the apparent retirtement of HBK) Agreed :)

Vince v Bret Winning with the Sharpshooter

HHH v Seamus Im hoping he goes over STRONG and winning Trips will do that

Orton v DiBiase v Rhodes Just for the surprise element i like Rhodes mre that Teddy

Punk v Mysterio Im really praying it is Punk tho,

Showmiz v Jomo/Truth Cant see any other outcome

Beth v Vickie I hope Beth smashes her to bits

I've got a feeling this is going to be a very heel friendly night aside from a few matches. Although my predictions say otherwise I wouldn't be surprised to see the heels almost sweep the night.

Yes i agree with the heel sweeping too. That's what ive put in prediction. Ive put rey to win but i really have a strong feeling Punk is going to sum how win.

Cena/Tista will go on last and Cena will win to send fans home happy but i see the heels kicking arse 2nite

maty619

Reaction score
I wouldn't be that bothered if the show sucked tonight in all honesty (I highly doubt it will though) because for me the best bit of any PPV is the aftermath, so as long as that is good then I am happy :).