03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

There's no way WWE could stack up the line up anymore. Seriously.

the408kid

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Wrestlemania, it's gonna be interesting though having 10 men in the MITB match.

xtremebadass

Here is the official card:

NoDQ.com > WWE > WWE Wrestlemania 26 card and coverage info
Posted by Chris Kaufman on 03/23/2010 at 02:00 PM

Here is the likely final card for the WWE Wrestlemania 26 PPV (unless another match is added at the last minute) this Sunday night:

* HHH vs. Sheamus

* CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio (If Rey Mysterio Loses, He Must Join The Straight Edge Society)

* Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase

* No Holds Barred Match: Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon

* Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jack Swagger vs. MVP vs. Matt Hardy vs. Evan Bourne vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston

* Unified Tag Team Title Match: The Miz and The Big Show © vs. John Morrison and R-Truth

* Career vs. Streak – Winner By Pin or Submission Only: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker

* WWE Title Match: Batista © vs. John Cena

* World Title Match: Chris Jericho © vs. Edge

NoDQ.com will have ongoing coverage throughout Wrestlemania weekend. Our coverage of the PPV itself will take place starting at 7PM EST/4PM PST. Please spread the word!

So what exactly does the stip on Punk and Rey's match mean? Rey loses the mask because he is already bald lol and why isn't it a street fight? The graphic last night didn't say street fight either.

Airfixx

XBA said:
"Here is the official card:"

the report said:
Here is the likely final card for the WWE Wrestlemania 26 PPV (unless another match is added at the last minute) this Sunday night:

Nothing OFFICIAL about that as far as I can read, XBA.

straight_edge76

No, if Rey loses he must join the SES. He had a match on Smackdown this past week with Luke Gallows to decide what the stipulation would be at Mania, if Rey won it was going to be a Street Fight, if Luke won if Rey loses at Mania he will have to join the SES. Tbh, i'm glad it isn't a Street Fight isn't Vince/Bret supposed to be a street fight too?

straight_edge76

Yeah, basically it's the same damn thing.

Is anyone else kind of dissapointed how randomly most of these matches have been booked? Other then Orton/Cody/Ted and HBK/Taker they all sort of just were thrown together since EC. I always loved it when Wrestlemania was the end of long drawn out feuds. Not just crap thrown together like it's just another pay per view and not the WWE's Super Bowl.

LKP

Taker vs Hbk II has to be last on the card. Any other match is just pathetic. Raw sucked this week and i think WM26 may also suck.

xtremebadass

Yeah, basically it's the same damn thing.

Is anyone else kind of dissapointed how randomly most of these matches have been booked? Other then Orton/Cody/Ted and HBK/Taker they all sort of just were thrown together since EC. I always loved it when Wrestlemania was the end of long drawn out feuds. Not just crap thrown together like it's just another pay per view and not the WWE's Super Bowl.

Most WM feuds were long drawn out feuds were when both brands didn't have a PPV every month. Raw's feuds were always great leading into Mania because they didn't have a PPV between the Rumble and Mania. Even SD had great feuds because single brand PPV's didn't really matter, that's why nothing happened mostly at NWO, except Eddie winning the WWE title. HBK and Taker is probably one of the most lengthy feuds going into this Mania. Even though the match was made after EC, this feud has been brewing since the Slammy's which is awesome to have such a long storyline, we don't get that anymore.

As much as I like Cena/Batista, it was pretty much thrown together after EC. Too many title changes and random matches ups heading into Mania for the past couple years. Edge and Jericho should have made a little more sense than it does, Cena/Batista makes way more sense than that crap.

Orton's triple threat and HHH vs. Sheamus are definitely the most random matches at the show.

Reaction score
I wrote it has to be not it will be...... Who in the hell are you?

Apparently I'm the one of the very few members who know that HBK/Taker 2 should not and WILL NOT be the last match on the card. I'm also happy to announce that I got good rep points for my last comment to you, so hopefully you get the point and stop talking about it needing to be the main event.

LKP

How are you 100% sure its not going to be the main event? Plus your happy mizmasta repped you? Well done one idiot to another. In any case i hope WM26 is a good ppv. On paper it should be.

Reaction score
How are you 100% sure its not going to be the main event? Plus your happy mizmasta repped you? Well done one idiot to another. In any case i hope WM26 is a good ppv. On paper it should be.

IT WILL NOT BE THE MAIN EVENT BECAUSE THERE ARE TWO HUGE TITLE MATCHES THAT OVERSHADOW IT. WRESTLEMANIA ENDS WITH A TITLE MATCH, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT MATCHES ON THE CARD. EVEN IN THE CASES THAT MANIA HASN'T ENDED IN TITLE MATCHES, IT'S SIMPLY BEEN BECAUSE THE MAIN EVENTS HAD EVEN BIGGER REASONS TO BE THE MAIN EVENT. SHAWN MICHAELS IS NOT RETIRING FOR GOOD, AND TAKER'S STREAK MEANS ABOUT JACK SHIT. TAKE THE HINT, GET A CLUE, STOP BEING SUCH A MARK.

Do you understand now?