03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Is the event of Wrestlemania really bigger than any one wrestler or match? I think it is. It started out as Hogan's event. Now it revolves around Taker and HBK but really even without them, WM sells itself. The proof is when they sell out tickets months before any matches are announced.

MizMasta3000

We had that debate in another thread. Please don't start it back up.

maty619

Reaction score
1. Taker vs. HBK
2. MITB match
3. Edge vs. Jericho ( just because I wanna see Christian use his briefcase to win the title vs. the winner here. That's assuming of course if Christian wins.)
4. HHH vs. Sheamus
5. Show Miz vs. Black Magic & The White Shadow- Truth, Morrison
6. Orton vs. Rhodes vs. Dibiase
7. Rey vs. Punk
8. Cena vs. Batista
9. Vince vs. Bret

sounds familiar

maty619

Reaction score
It isn't but it is an epic event no matter which way you look at it, it is a historical rivalry which is why I think (I don't want) it will be the main event. What match(es) do you all think will be the best and most entertaining, and the best techniquely.

LKP

Says who? You? No one knows yet what it is. If its a title match then its bullshit.

Reaction score
Says who? You? No one knows yet what it is. If its a title match then its bullshit.

Yes, says me. There's nothing worse then a group of marks who refuse to acknowledge all logic when it comes to booking.

The final match this year will be either the World title match, or the WWE title. It makes sense, it's not bullshit in any way, it's the way it should always and will always be.

Taker/HBK 2 WILL, NOT, BE, THE, LAST, MATCH, OF, THE, SHOW. I guarantee it, I promise it, and I'd bet ANYTHING on it.

Reaction score
^^I'd be upset too if that was the main event. It wouldn't feel right to not have a title match go on last. That's Wrestlemania tradition. Smart money tells me that they should've had another regular match here and the career vs. streak main event Extreme Rules.