03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
How could you even think about putting those two matches there.
Rey vs. Punk maybe should be a couple of spots higher but I aint interested in the Cena vs. Batista match at all!

maty619

Reaction score
I can't say that I care who wins any of the matches, other than MITB which I want Shelton to win but he won't and Rey/Punk which I want Rey to win just coz I am a life long Rey fan, but it would be cool for him to have to join SES.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

They have been really laying it on thick with the Cena beatdowns and handicap matches.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'm sure we'll probably get a last chance battle royal for the 10th spot in MITB (assuming they go that route).

maty619

Reaction score
I hope they do just because it seems wrong to keep Kofi out of WM, no matter what you think of him.

the408kid

Reaction score
I hope they do just because it seems wrong to keep Kofi out of WM, no matter what you think of him.
Especially after having him win the Survivor Series match at Survivor Series and his feud with Orton, I get your point, but tbh I wouldn't miss him if he's left off the card.

maty619

Reaction score
Me neither but it doesn't see right that people like Evan Bourne who is in like his first payperview ever is in the MITB but not Kofi who fully established himself imo in his feud with Orton.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm sure we'll probably get a last chance battle royal for the 10th spot in MITB (assuming they go that route).

I think Cole said on RAW it was going to be a nine man MITB match this year.

Me neither but it doesn't see right that people like Evan Bourne who is in like his first payperview ever is in the MITB but not Kofi who fully established himself imo in his feud with Orton.

Bourne has wrestled for the ECW Title before on Pay-Per-View. It's not like it's his first "major" Pay-Per-View match.

the408kid

Reaction score
I heard it was a 10 man MITB but we'll find out. 9 would be better then 10 anyways. I'd prefer the max to be 8 in that match though.

seX-Power

I hope R-Truth dies before the event and Kofi ends up being JoMo's replacement partner.

jobber2001

Reaction score
1. Taker vs. HBK
2. MITB match
3. Edge vs. Jericho ( just because I wanna see Christian use his briefcase to win the title vs. the winner here. That's assuming of course if Christian wins.)
4. HHH vs. Sheamus
5. Show Miz vs. Black Magic & The White Shadow- Truth, Morrison
6. Orton vs. Rhodes vs. Dibiase
7. Rey vs. Punk
8. Cena vs. Batista
9. Vince vs. Bret