03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
How many dumb statements can one make camuflaged as opinions before you get banned?

banned? I just told the truth about Shawn Michaels. He is a very selfish person. WWE has made him the first of everything. It is getting ridiculous. Undertaker should win the match.

PeepShow

Christian doesn't need MITB, so him winning it would be pointless and taking it away from someone who does. I suspect Drew will win, since they seem intent on pushing him.

I came back just so that I could comment on this fucking post. The most ass backwards post I've seen in months. How does he NOT need MITB? The dude hasn't had a legit break in the WWE other than the fact he was in the main event scene for like 2 months w/ Cena/Jericho in 2005. He's 36 years old, and if ever were the time for him to need it, it's now. He's got every tool. Why the fuck not? I'll tell you someone who doesn't need it. That fucking tool McIntyre. He doesn't draw any fucking heat and the only "heat" he gets is people hating him because he's like a pimple that won't go away. Vince is trying to force it. He's 24 for christ's sakes. He has plenty of time to do great things (highly doubtful though) in the WWE, so this statement was rather baffling to me.

xtremebadass

banned? I just told the truth about Shawn Michaels. He is a very selfish person. WWE has made him the first of everything. It is getting ridiculous. Undertaker should win the match.

WWE made HBK the first of everything? Then shouldn't he have beaten Undertaker last year?

Mister J

Reaction score
I'd like to see Shelton or Christian win. Shelton always steals the show in the MITB match.

MizMasta3000

Has a good point there about Benjamin. It's just hard for me to get behind a guy that puts me to sleep when he gets on the mic.

Mister J

Reaction score
I still can't believe John Morrison isn't in this match. It was made for a guy like him. He can do all his wild crazy stunts and get the crowd marking out.

LKP

^^^^ he will and it will be Benjamin. He kicked out of it on Superstars so im assuming he will take it if he does.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy's Mic Skills>Benjamin's

now thats garbage

Haha, it's the truth, which is horrible. At least Hardy's got the whole 'rock star' thing about him. Shelton's just a black buy with an incredibly lame gimmick.

I still can't believe John Morrison isn't in this match. It was made for a guy like him. He can do all his wild crazy stunts and get the crowd marking out.

As much as I love Morrison, he's only the second best 'crazy stunt' guy. Number one goes to Kofi Kingston for sure, should he get in MITB he will steal the match spotwise. The stuff he did last year was so innovative, I don't even like him as much as Morrison but I can't wait to see what he does this year.

MizMasta3000

If Benjamin gets more aggression and less Tiger Woods in his voice...

The Gold Standard gimmick is good for a heel. Cut a few promos on how we're living in a Golden Age. As a face it doesn't work.

Robert

Reaction score
HBK is gonna steal the show again. Even more this time because his feud with Taker is more intense now.
I'll probably be standing up the whole time during the match with my adrenaline flowing twice as fast. lol.

Prediction on the outcome: 2 Sweet Chin Music Kicks right after the other for
the win. (Similar to the way he beat Bret at WM).

LKP

You think taker will lose his streak? Your mad. Closest thing for taker to lose is by a draw.