03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
I am not saying that he will win, as a matter of fact I am about 95% sure it will be Christan that takes the case tbh.

I honestly would not mind Kane winning it though tbh. To bad he is a old, fat, jobber now.

Other then Christian the only other person who I'd like to see win the MITB match and I've mentioned it before would be Shelton Benjamin altough Christian definitely has a 90%-95% chance of winning it.

MizMasta3000

I have a huge gut feeling it will be Drew. Think about Mr. McMahon goes through all this trouble to get him in the match.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It won't be Drew. McIntyre doesn't need it storyline wise. He's got the backing of McMahon. So he'll lose, whine a bit and eventually be granted a title shot or two by Vince.

Christian will win and will likely go on to be the first person to lose their MitB match.

MizMasta3000

LOL now if Christian can turn this into a heel turn screwing Edge I'm all for it.

seX-Power

I won't be surprised if Christian wins it and cashes it in later on against Jericho or Edge.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
LOL now if Christian can turn this into a heel turn screwing Edge I'm all for it.

If anything I would see it playing out like this:

Christian wins money in the bank, which is an excuse for allowing him to make appearances on SD.

Christian and Edge make some sort of gentleman's agreement where Christian will use his title shot against Edge at a future PPV, but in the meantime it is time for an Edge & Christian reunion.

E&C vie for the undisputed tag titles for a time. They can win them or not, doesn't really make much of a difference.

Christian decides he wants his title shot. Edge agrees and the match is booked as a face/face match.

During the match Edge heels on Christian cheating to win the match. Christian doesn't win the title but it leads to a more intriguing face Christian versus heel Edge program afterwards.

MizMasta3000

I would rather see this:

Christian wins MITB. Jericho wins WHC

Christian and Edge end up facing Jericho and Drew or Punk in random tag match in SD.

Christian and Edge are friends.

Edge beats Jericho at Extreme Rules the Christian cashes in turning him heel.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The problem with that is that the writing is already on the wall for Edge as a babyface. It is just not working. I don't foresee his face run lasting any longer than it needs to.

Mister J

Reaction score
They should take the "wrestle" out of Wrestlemania if William Regal isn't going to have a match.

xtremebadass

If it came down to a feud between Edge and Christian, with Christian cashing in MITB. I would definitely keep Christian face and have Edge heel. It is way too painful to watch a face Edge. I would love to see Christian heel, but only one of them could be and I would definitely be in favor of Edge going heel.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It won't be Drew. McIntyre doesn't need it storyline wise. He's got the backing of McMahon. So he'll lose, whine a bit and eventually be granted a title shot or two by Vince.

Christian will win and will likely go on to be the first person to lose their MitB match.

You could also say Christian doesn't need it either since he's already over enough to move into the main event scene without any added assistance from something like MITB.

MizMasta3000

Edge is over as hell as a face. So is Christian but since coming to RAW, he hasn't been getting the same reactions

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I think Christian should definitely take Money in the Bank, it's his time after waiting so long.

An Edge/Christian feud any way you slice it will be amazing but for best results it's gotta be Heel Edge vs. Face Christian. Here's how I see things going.

Wrestlemania: Edge wins WHC, Christian wins MITB

They stay away from each other with just Christian mentioning Edge (And WWE Champion) by name the Raw after Mania. Christian enters a mini feud with anybody really just to build his credibility. Christian takes the Face MITB route and announces he's cashing in at the MITB PPV against his brother/friend/whatever they're calling them Edge.

The build up is top notch with Christian one upping Edge every week on Smackdown. They even tag together against ShowMiz or whatever team is holding the tag titles by then. Christian says on The Peep Show he's that much better than Edge, head to head, he always was. MITB comes around and they put on a classic, lightening fast counters telling the story that they know what the other is up to. Ref bump comes and Edge is out of moves to throw at Christian who is proving resilient. Edge grabs two chairs and sets up for the One Man Con Chair To but Christian sweeps his legs and sets up for the Killswitch. Edge shoves him away and drills a Spear which leads into a pin with the ref getting up. Christian kicks out and Edge is livid, he sets Christian up for the spear again but instead grabs the chair and wails on him. DQ, followed by a Con Chair To. They continue the feud this time personal and end it in a TLC at Summerslam.

Mister J

Reaction score
Vince McMahon vs Bret Hart - It needs to end with the Sharpshooter on Vince McMahon.
Batista vs John Cena - Batista needs to win the match.
Chris Jericho vs Edge - I think Edge will probably win.
Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker - Undertaker needs to win the match. HBK is selfish and shouldn't be given everything in the company.
Sheamus vs Triple H - Sheamus is anxious to get a Pedigree.
The Miz & Big Show vs John Morrison & R Truth - The Miz and Big Show will probably win the match. I think John Morrison will go back to being a singles competitor.
Money In The Bank - Christian will probably be the winner. WWE screws over Shelton every year.

Orton, DiBiase and Rhodes will obviously be involved with each other at Wrestlemania. I don't really care though.

William Regal should be at Wrestlemania.