03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Honestly during the Tag Team contender's match I saw JoMo/Truth winning the whole time. Even though in my gut I sort of wanted the Dynasty to win. Anybody besides me get kind of a gay vibe coming from JoMo/Truth?

xtremebadass

Anybody besides me get kind of a gay vibe coming from JoMo/Truth?

Definitely. They had that fruit booty mini dance off after their match last night. I t was pretty creepy.

I can't believe out of the 3 tag teams in that match they choose the "odd pairing" to get the shot. WWE is not a fan of actual tag teams anymore. Cryme Tyme and the Hart Dynasty are actually a tag team, not two successful singles stars paired together. Look at the last couple tag champs...Edge/Jericho, Big Show/Jericho, HHH/HBK, Big Show/Miz...where are the actual tag teams? Even Miz/Morrison was a pairing, they sort of made the transition to respectable tag team.

I still can't believe they are shitting all over the Harts still. Cryme Tyme I understand because they never really did anything with them to begin with, but now with Bret back wouldn't you think the Harts could catch a break?

Mister J

Reaction score
John Morrison and R Truth are a very entertaining duo.

seX-Power

Morrison could make me like Truth imo.

And this isn't exactly an odd couple, they've both teamed and backed each other up before and they're both in the same position on Smackdown.

LOL @ people suggesting the Hart Dynasty. ShowMiz vs Harts would be very entertaining for Wrestlemania. :rolleyes:

xtremebadass

I did like when they were trying to think of new names. I actually liked "Black Magic and the White Shadow" I lol'd at that, but apart from that this tag team is just really random. It appears that WWE did not want either of them in MITB.

Big Show and Miz vs. John Morrison and Truth just looks like WWE tried to jam pack as many superstars onto Mania as they could whether it made sense or not lol

MizMasta3000

Two things with this match

1. Sick of the Mizorrison Nostalgia WWE has. Drop it they have moved on

2. Throw two of the most over faces on SD into a tag team to hold their careers back because it was too much to ask for to write them in decent stoylines. Great job WWE :y:

seX-Power

2. Throw two of the most over faces on SD into a tag team to hold their careers back because it was too much to ask for to write them in decent stoylines.

What were they meant to do? Lose MITB? The WM card is already too stacked to allow a good midcard feud in there.

MizMasta3000

I would be better satisfied with Truth/Drew for the IC title and Morrison to be in the MITB over Kane

TheCHB

Reaction score
I realize the only reason there together is for them to be at mania but wouldn't it make more sense to put the Hart Dynasty? They can turn them face with Bret being there and would have a great match and win the titles at mania.

Now that would be a nice tribute to the Hart legacy and would be nice for Canadians(like me).

LadyHotrod

Honestly during the Tag Team contender's match I saw JoMo/Truth winning the whole time. Even though in my gut I sort of wanted the Dynasty to win. Anybody besides me get kind of a gay vibe coming from JoMo/Truth?

I really hate how they see to be trying to make something out of Morrison and Truth. I just don't like the pair up of them at all. I understand the 'music' connection but they just don't fit together, otherwise, imo.

TheCHB

Reaction score
Well your right in the sense they don't match up because there two upper mid card stars looking for a brake through, but in the ring there actually not bad together.

But again I would have much rather have had the Hart dynasty.

the408kid

Reaction score
Why is R-Truth still their his gimmick sucks. I get tired of it everytime he comes out and goes What's up Whats up Whats up. Anyways putting Morrison and R-Truth together is just another example of the wwe just throwing to wrestlers together and calling them a tag team. The Hart Dynasty would've been better but imagine if the wwe had the Motor City Machine Guns or the Young Bucks going for the title, that would be sweet.

Reaction score
imagine if the wwe had the Motor City Machine Guns or the Young Bucks going for the title, that would be sweet.

Normally I'd make the comment of both teams being wasted in the WWE, but they aren't exactly doing anything in TNA either....