03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I doubt it will be hair vs. mask. They won't stick a stipulation this early in their feud. A hair vs. mask should finish their feud much like Kurt and Edge had. That capped off their feud.

I can see them adding it if they plan on finishing off CM's SES, but they shouldn't add it since the group is one of the best natural heat getting angles in a long time. I also don't see a need for Rey to go over Punk here, but chances are they're gonna make sure the Rey fans go home happy.

xtremebadass

I really don't care when the hair vs. mask match happens, because we all know it will. CM Punk is the only non-skinhead of the bunch. He needs to ditch the hair.

straight_edge76

I honestlu am not sure who is going to come out on top of the Punk/Rey match. Honestly, Punk and Rey both I am sure are going to come out of this feud looking good and as long as we get a good 15-20 match out of the two I am totally fine with Punk getting shaved or Rey being forced to show his 12 year old face lol.

xtremebadass

Honestly, Punk and Rey both I am sure are going to come out of this feud looking good and as long as we get a good 15-20 match out of the two

OH GOD. Are you saying this is going to turn into a Rey/Eddie or Rey/Chavo long ass feud? Not saying those feuds were bad they just never seemed to end.

straight_edge76

No, no my bad what I meant to say was a good 15-20 minute MATCH at Mania. Honestly I do not like many feuds that drag on and seem to take months to end (Orton/Triple H anyone?). But a 2-3 month feud between the two of them would imo not necessarily be a bad thing match wise.

MizMasta3000

Can anyone see a horrible Rey heel turn outcome. Punk wins. Rey takes off his mask and becomes a member of the SES. Sadly, I can see it happening. Rey's already bald so half the battle is won lol

straight_edge76

Rey being heel? That's funny.

What next? Matt Hardy getting a main event push? :roll1:

MizMasta3000

I thought the same about Batista after last year. No doubt will be horrible but I put nothing past WWE at this point

Moonlight Drive

Have you seen all the kids that shell out for those masks (which actually cost a hell of a lot, iirc)?

More chance of Cena going heel than Rey.

MizMasta3000

I know. I mentioned that a few posts ago. I just wouldn't put it past WWE that's all

straight_edge76

But Batista didn't have nearly the same fanbase nor as over as Rey Mysterio. Next to John Cena I am pretty sure he is the most popular guy in the WWE with the kids. If you look through the crowds every week on SmackDown! You will see dozens of kids with Mysterio masks/t-shirts/posters. My little brother is a huge Rey fan, he has atleast 10 masks and they usually cost anywhere between $30-$60, the replica masks anyways not the crappy pastic ones you can get for like $6 at Wal-Mart. Turning Rey would be fail is sooo many ways.

Reaction score
I really don't care when the hair vs. mask match happens, because we all know it will. CM Punk is the only non-skinhead of the bunch. He needs to ditch the hair.

Nah he's the savior (Jesus Christ) so he's gotta keep it.

There is no chance Rey Mysterio will ever turn heel.

Yeah, they said the same thing about Hulk Hogan.

Rey was a heel in WCW, and a horrible one at that.

Oh, Heel Batista > Face Batista (I'm sure the marks are gonna be pissed about that statement).

The Leviathan

Reaction score
:smh @ the Unified Tag Team Match, I prefer seeing Miz defend his US title against MVP or Daniel Bryan (???) with some build up but then they have no place for Big Show and decided to defend the titles against another two random guys teaming up.