Zeb Going Communist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Except Swagger could use the mouthpiece and Rusev doesn't need two of them. Plus, the Sgt. Slaughter/Hulk Hogan feud wasn't exactly well-received (even though I liked it.) It got lukewarm heat more than anything and they even had to switch venues from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum to the LA Sports Arena because of poor ticket sales (they spin-doctored it and tried to say it was because of death threats, but everyone acknowledges the real reason.) They would have likely just been better off running with their original plan of Hogan/Warrior II on top.
You could have Zeb/Lana do the double turn. Have Swags have swag (tee hee) by turning Lana due to his American swagger (yeah I did it again).

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You could have Zeb/Lana do the double turn. Have Swags have swag (tee hee) by turning Lana due to his American swagger (yeah I did it again).

Lana is perfect as the sophisticated mouthpiece for Rusev. And I like having a female heel manager for once.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Lana is perfect as the sophisticated mouthpiece for Rusev. And I like having a female heel manager for once.
Im sure you're in the vast minority. I can't scratch my eyes out fast enough listening to her horrid promos.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Im sure you're in the vast minority. I can't scratch my eyes out fast enough listening to her horrid promos.

Shouldn't you be trying to cover your ears rather than attempting to scratch your eyes out? :idk:

Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be trying to cover your ears rather than attempting to scratch your eyes out? :idk:
Talk about cutting off your nose despite your face. Nobody is talking about marrying the broad. Lana is hot as f***.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Why does this sound like something I would read from KayfabeNews? lol

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I would be fine with it... IF RUSSIA WAS COMMUNIST, seriously, what the hell are these guys smoking