Zeb Going Communist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
lol Kind of an odd post to dislike, Danielson.
Been in your shoes, buddy. Senhor dislikes every post where I take his hero down a notch or otherwise have an opinion that counters his own. It's annoying,
Disliking a post is rather low brow even if you do disagree. I'll get fire thrown my way just for posting this, 'It's an option man, if I dislike your post, that's what the button is there for'.
Yup, I'm aware. Be sure to remind me once more when you dislike this one.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Been in your shoes, buddy. Senhor dislikes every post where I take his hero down a notch or otherwise have an opinion that counters his own. It's annoying,
Disliking a post is rather low brow even if you do disagree. I'll get fire thrown my way just for posting this, 'It's an option man, if I dislike your post, that's what the button is there for'.
Yup, I'm aware. Be sure to remind me once more when you dislike this one.

D'Z is the worst when it comes to disliking posts. At least 85-90% of my dislikes are by him. I'm not one to get butt-hurt over something so trivial, but it is rather annoying getting a down-vote for even the smallest differences of opinion.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Certain people are attached to particular points that they refuse to budge on.
I tend to be unbiased. I refuse to allow my fondnesses cloud my rational judgement.
Bret Hart is my favorite wrestler by far, but I know he's a pinheaded a**hole.
Some people cannot comprehend how my last sentence could be true, but it is.
Life is elemental; Not everything is interconnected.
Just because you appreciate. One aspect of a person doesn't mean you fight tooth and nail to defend the entirety of the person.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
lol at even making an issue out of 'dislikes'. :pity1:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't care what 'they' say.
ba996cf182c7985ec24cb9f19a57d4f2.jpeg