Zeb Going Communist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The great Scott Keith (a witty wrestling journalist/blogger/aficionado whom I enjoy reading) has speculated about the chance of this happening for the past couple of weeks, and I wanted to know who else thinks it's a decent possibility - Zeb turning on Swagger at Summerslam and going Communist by aligning himself with Rusev and Lana.

My feelings are that Swagger needs the mouthpiece (even though history has shown that WWE prefers if babyfaces talk on their own instead of needing someone to do it for them, but there's exceptions to everything) and Rusev certainly doesn't need two of them. Plus, Vince is known to be very Patriotic and loves characters that are American heroes, and I doubt he has the confidence yet that Swagger can speak well on his own without Zeb.

So yeah, I wouldn't bet on this happening at all, but it's something I wanted to throw out there.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm just quoting Scott Keith on that one. I don't keep up with boring political matters enough to know or care, really.

Reactions: Red Rain

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I tend to agree with him more often than not, but ya, he's certainly had his fair share of strange and awful ideas. He actually said a month or so ago that instead of booking Cena to get his win back over The Rock at Wrestlemania 29, he would have had Cena get his redemption by ending the Undertaker's streak instead.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I actually am surprised Cena wasn't the one to take it from him. Never heard of him before though, might look him up.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
http://www.rspwfaq.net/

There's the blog that he runs. He usually answers wrestling (and sometimes non-wrestling related) questions every day. He also lets other people post things on there too, though.

Reactions: Danielson

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It'd be pretty cool to see Comrade Zeb, but I don't think they're going with this. Not only has he just turned but Swagger needs a mouthpiece (not that Rusev doesn't but we all know he has Lana who's good enough).

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It would honestly be a complete train wreck.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
rqOxXwl.gif

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm not sure

Zeb humping still sells better than Survivor Series 2013.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol Kind of an odd post to dislike, Danielson.