Zack Ryder discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
please tell me 10 thing Ryaber has done! In last 2 years! Beside be dumb ass on youtube!

Ryder has gotten over by himself, with NO help from the WWE. The reason why he hasn't fucking done anything is because WWE won't let him. The last time he got over was BY HIMSELF using social media and what did WWE do? Put him in a shit storyline with Cena and Eve. Sure, his gimmick is annoying sometimes but I admire his attempts to get over.

How would you feel if you worked hard for a job for years hoping to get a raise and they never gave it to you?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Ryder has gotten over by himself, with NO help from the WWE. The reason why he hasn't fucking done anything is because WWE won't let him. The last time he got over was BY HIMSELF using social media and what did WWE do? Put him in a shit storyline with Cena and Eve. Sure, his gimmick is annoying sometimes but I admire his attempts to get over.

How would you feel if you worked hard for a job for years hoping to get a raise and they never gave it to you?

I love it when you get angry :ksi:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:

well yes it suck. but let face fact he not a good enough wrestler. he not good in must matchest that i since. All he does on the mic is WOO WOO WOO!? WHO FUCKIN CARE!? And act like a goof ball. IC? LOL! If anyone that it me! :pipebomb:

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
well yes it suck. but let face fact he not a good enough wrestler. he not good in must matchest that i since. All he does on the mic is WOO WOO WOO!? WHO FUCKIN CARE!? And act like a goof ball. IC? LOL! If anyone that it me! :pipebomb:

You completely ignored what I just said. HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING BECAUSE WWE WON'T LET HIM. He got over BY HIMSELF and sold so much merchandise the last time he was over. And now WWE is completely burying him. They've screwed over Ryder so many times. Recently, when WWE listed the top five people who had the most followers, they completely ignored how many followers Ryder has and put Miz instead. He sucks because WWE makes him suck. Case closed.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Saylor said:
Basically, Zack Ryder is complaining again. I've made this into an overall discussion thread about the superstar Zack Ryder, because he's always complaining and is being a jackass.

Jackass?

Let me ask you a question. What would you prefer:

1) A superstar who turns up to work, sits backstage and isn't involved, collects his pay cheque, and then walks home or travels to the next destination.

2) A superstar who turns up to work, sits backstage and isn't involved, complains about it and works incredibly hard away from WWE to show them how talented he/she is, still complains when is misused, but continues to work incredibly hard away from WWE to show them how talented he/she is.

Zack Ryder is #2, and that's what I prefer. He has ambition. He -- like most others in the back -- want to be used and in the spotlight but doesn't sit around and wait for it. He uses the talents he does have to get over without any WWE help and shoves it in their face constantly to let them know he's around. That's admirable.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Crayo said:
He has ambition. He -- like most others in the back -- want to be used and in the spotlight but doesn't sit around and wait for it. He uses the talents he does have to get over without any WWE help and shoves it in their face constantly to let them know he's around. That's admirable.

You are perfection. :damnn:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Not just that, but since Jersey Shore's gone, they can use Ryder to do all the goofball popular-yet-hated things in today's society.
Can't you see him starting a Harlem Shake?

Plus, he's basically a guilty pleasure character, which is perfect. Ryder's got that natural charisma to pull it off, and he's got to be the easiest person on the roster to write feuds for. Cesaro ashamed that the American people like the things Ryder represents. Surely Rhodes isn't a fan of the spiky-hair. Sandow, yeah, don't even have to explain that one. Ryder works well in an underdog role too, opening up feuds with guys like Tensai.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Rain said:
Not just that, but since Jersey Shore's gone, they can use Ryder to do all the goofball popular-yet-hated things in today's society.
Can't you see him starting a Harlem Shake?

Plus, he's basically a guilty pleasure character, which is perfect. Ryder's got that natural charisma to pull it off, and he's got to be the easiest person on the roster to write feuds for. Cesaro ashamed that the American people like the things Ryder represents. Surely Rhodes isn't a fan of the spiky-hair. Sandow, yeah, don't even have to explain that one. Ryder works well in an underdog role too, opening up feuds with guys like Tensai.

IMO the only thing that can save him now is a smarmy heel turn.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Jackass?

Let me ask you a question. What would you prefer:

1) A superstar who turns up to work, sits backstage and isn't involved, collects his pay cheque, and then walks home or travels to the next destination.

2) A superstar who turns up to work, sits backstage and isn't involved, complains about it and works incredibly hard away from WWE to show them how talented he/she is, still complains when is misused, but continues to work incredibly hard away from WWE to show them how talented he/she is.

Zack Ryder is #2, and that's what I prefer. He has ambition. He -- like most others in the back -- want to be used and in the spotlight but doesn't sit around and wait for it. He uses the talents he does have to get over without any WWE help and shoves it in their face constantly to let them know he's around. That's admirable.

Obviously #2, but by complaining nothing is going to be achieved. I completely understand his frustrations right now, while I understand his reasons, the problem is that nothing will be achieved by complaining.

It's a job, his job is to perform whether that's losing or winning. The fans, nor the superstars won't always receive what they want. It's something they've got to deal with, maturely. At the moment, Zack Ryder isn't being mature, therefore he's being a jackass.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Saylor said:
Obviously #2, but by complaining nothing is going to be achieved. I completely understand his frustrations right now, while I understand his reasons, the problem is that nothing will be achieved by complaining.

It's a job, his job is to perform whether that's losing or winning. The fans, nor the superstars won't always receive what they want. It's something they've got to deal with, maturely. At the moment, Zack Ryder isn't being mature, therefore he's being a jackass.

Urm, complaining in a creative way is the reason he got over in the first place. The same reason which resulted The Rock's survivor series promo to be interrupted by "We want Ryder" chants. I'm not sure how anyone can be called a jackass when they went from the abyss to interrupting The Rock's SS return promo due to how over they got themselves AWAY from WWE. The guy wants to be used, and I admire his complaining. It's the same complaining that COULD get him fired, but he is willing to risk that to improve his career in a business he evidently loves. Once again, I'd rather see someone complain so we can see his passion; beats having someone like Drew McIntyre who just accepts it.

Reactions: Snowman1

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Urm, complaining in a creative way is the reason he got over in the first place. The same reason which resulted The Rock's survivor series promo to be interrupted by "We want Ryder" chants. I'm not sure how anyone can be called a jackass when they went from the abyss to interrupting The Rock's SS return promo due to how over they got themselves AWAY from WWE. The guy wants to be used, and I admire his complaining. It's the same complaining that COULD get him fired, but he is willing to risk that to improve his career in a business he evidently loves. Once again, I'd rather see someone complain so we can see his passion; beats having someone like Drew McIntyre who just accepts it.

Drew McIntryre will receive a push after, guaranteed. The guy isn't complaining and is getting on with what he's asked to do. I wouldn't be surprised if he receives a push before Zack Ryder.

Yet again, it's a job. They can quite easily throw him out and find someone else who'll get the job done without complaining all the time. I understand him complaining, once, twice, etc, but continuously complaining makes him look like a bitter person.

They could possibly be testing him and seeing whether he can handle certain situations like this maturely. For all we know, this could be a test by the WWE. I'll give you an example:

You demote Big Hoss. Big Hoss complains, even though we are full aware he deserves it and we're behind him. However, he starts complaining at every chance he get's, it's going to get annoying. You demoted him to see whether he can handle the situation maturely, but he isn't. Is he fit for the job? No. Why? He can't be mature in certain situations which effects the site, but in Zack Ryder's case the company.

Constantly slamming the company you're working for isn't going to get you far.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Drew McIntryre will receive a push after, guaranteed. The guy isn't complaining and is getting on with what he's asked to do. I wouldn't be surprised if he receives a push before Zack Ryder.

Yet again, it's a job. They can quite easily throw him out and find someone else who'll get the job done without complaining all the time. I understand him complaining, once, twice, etc, but continuously complaining makes him look like a bitter person.

They could possibly be testing him and seeing whether he can handle certain situations like this maturely. For all we know, this could be a test by the WWE. I'll give you an example:

You demote Big Hoss. Big Hoss complains, even though we are full aware he deserves it and we're behind him. However, he starts complaining at every chance he get's, it's going to get annoying. You demoted him to see whether he can handle the situation maturely, but he isn't. Is he fit for the job? No. Why? He can't be mature in certain situations which effects the site, but in Zack Ryder's case the company.

Constantly slamming the company you're working for isn't going to get you far.

If someone becomes so popular that the merchandise they're selling keeps getting sold out, they should get a push because they have alot of fan backing. His video's being the most popular on the internet, hell the chants on the Rock promo alone is more than enough to say he needs a push. But Sitting by and idly doing nothing isn't going to get the job done. If he hadn't done it he wouldn't be here now.

Your argument would have some merit if it wasn't for the fact that Ryder is popular and they won't push him, this is also his job and something that he cares alot about. funnily there is another wrestler who was in a similar position to Ryder, CM Punk. Look at him now, he's one of the most respected wrestlers in the WWE.

The point i'm trying to make is if he just lays back and accepts it, what good is that going to do for him? How can he change the system by following it blindly? He can't if they fire him well sucks to be them, they lose a popular wrestler and that's something Vince doesn't really need right now.

About Drew, where did you read that he was going to get a push after 3MB? Do you have any proof as to this "Guarantee"? As far I know Slater's gimmick saved the Career of both McIntyre and Mahal.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
“Hey @RealJackSwagger…the reason Americans are out of jobs is because I’ve been doing them all. #sevenfigurejob guy”

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
-- WWE tweeted the following on Sunday night hyping both WWE Champion The Rock & Triple H for tonight's Old School RAW:

“What will unfold when BOTH @TripleH and @WWE Champion @TheRock visit #OldSchoolRaw LIVE?”

-- Zack Ryder then mocked the tweet by posting the following:

“What will unfold when BOTH Catering and Internet Champion @ZackRyder visit #OldSchoolRaw LIVE?”

source: ewrestlingnews

:facepalm1: