Zack Ryder discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
-- Zack Ryder is complaining about his place in WWE again. After the announcement of Social Media SmackDown, he tweeted: "So next week is @WWE Social Media Smackdown? I wonder if the Internet Champion will be involved. Maybe if it's Social Media Superstars."

source: ewrestlingnews

Basically, Zack Ryder is complaining again. I've made this into an overall discussion thread about the superstar Zack Ryder, because he's always complaining and is being a jackass.

This thread is solely dedicated to Zack Ryder's latest updates, discussion, complaints, about his push and any other content relating to him.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
On before no one else posts

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What if all of his bitching is one big work, trying to get him over as a heel the same way he got over as a face?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Him complaining isn't wrong imo.

Like I said, the dude has worked his ass of for years now, and still gets hold back for toolbags like Jinder Mahal, Bo Dallas and Khali.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
533155_348580991913479_1174923072_n.jpg

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
How is he being a jackass? He got himself over all on his own and WWE pretty much said, "F*ck you Ryder!" and killed all his momentum. He come's off annoying at times, that's all.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Ryder isn't like CM Punk. They have both complained, but the only difference is that Punk is one of the top wrestlers and only looks like an asshole complaining. Ryder has the right to complain because with all his hard work (as annoying as his gimmick and his methods of getting over are sometimes), WWE still won't push him and the last time he had a push, it was a shit storyline between Cena, him and Eve. I'm a Ryder fan because of this.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Ryder isn't like CM Punk. They have both complained, but the only difference is that Punk is one of the top wrestlers and only looks like an assh**e complaining. Ryder has the right to complain because with all his hard work (as annoying as his gimmick and his methods of getting over are sometimes), WWE still won't push him and the last time he had a push, it was a shit storyline between Cena, him and Eve. I'm a Ryder fan because of this.

God i love you. I would kill to the be one who leaves you unsatisfied.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Lady Deathbane said:
Ryder isn't like CM Punk. They have both complained, but the only difference is that Punk is one of the top wrestlers and only looks like an as#h**e complaining. Ryder has the right to complain because with all his hard work (as annoying as his gimmick and his methods of getting over are sometimes), WWE still won't push him and the last time he had a push, it was a shit storyline between Cena, him and Eve. I'm a Ryder fan because of this.

Exactly. He's a self-made superstar who has a great following from his own hard work. I think he deserves a quality push in the WWE.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
Exactly. He's a self-made superstar who has a great following from his own hard work. I think he deserves a quality push in the WWE.

Wisconsin FTW.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Ryder isn't like CM Punk. They have both complained, but the only difference is that Punk is one of the top wrestlers and only looks like an as#h**e complaining. Ryder has the right to complain because with all his hard work (as annoying as his gimmick and his methods of getting over are sometimes), WWE still won't push him and the last time he had a push, it was a shit storyline between Cena, him and Eve. I'm a Ryder fan because of this.

On a serious note, this and a half. The way they buried the guy was atrocious enough, but the way they immediately added their own Youtube channel trying to capitalize on the way Ryder got over to get their own "hand-picked" talents over while leaving Ryder in the dust, is really despicable. Like pissing on the tombstone of his career he worked so hard to build.

Ryder and Rockstar Spud/Robbie E/Curt Hawkins for TNA Tag Team Champions.

Reactions: Jose Tortilla

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He has every right to complain, but he's doing it so much that I'm starting to think it's being encouraged as some sort of work by the WWE at this point. They even showed one of his complaints on Raw a month or so ago, when they were flashing all their Twitter feed at the bottom of the screen.

At the end of the day, he was a guy who got himself hugely over with the fans by his own means (they chanted for him to come out and attack Ziggler at Survivor Series 2011 and then popped loudly when he defeated him for the US Title the next month at TLC 2011) and sold a ton of merch and then once they got what they wanted out of him, they tossed him to the side. They jobbed him out, injured him, made him lose his best friend, got manipulated two or three times by Eve (it was his friend Cena who had to fight his battles for him on that one) and while people kept optimism that it was all building towards some sort of comeback where he bounces back from all of it, he never did. He's done nothing of note ever since.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
He has every right to complain, but he's doing it so much that I'm starting to think it's being encouraged as some sort of work by the WWE at this point. They even showed one of his complaints on Raw a month or so ago, when they were flashing all their Twitter feed at the bottom of the screen.

I'd be so pumped, but i have no faith in wwelogic.