Zack Ryder discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Rain said:
On a serious note, this and a half. The way they buried the guy was atrocious enough, but the way they immediately added their own Youtube channel trying to capitalize on the way Ryder got over to get their own "hand-picked" talents over while leaving Ryder in the dust, is really despicable. Like pissing on the tombstone of his career he worked so hard to build.

Ryder and Rockstar Spud/Robbie E/Curt Hawkins for TNA Tag Team Champions.

I'd be pissed off too if the company I wanted to be a part of so badly was just using me based on the success I created myself. I'm surprised he hasn't given them a :finger: and walked right out. I'm sure some of his fanbase would follow him out.

Reactions: Snowman1

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
geekgoddess said:
I'd be pissed off too if the company I wanted to be a part of so badly was just using me based on the success I created myself. I'm surprised he hasn't given them a :finger: and walked right out. I'm sure some of his fanbase would follow him out.

I would. I'm probably the only one on here that knows of his obsession with Bud Light Lime and Justin Bieber, lmfao.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
He needs a push, it doesn't have to be title worthy. But he needs to be out in public and not jobbing more often.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Don't bring down my positive attitude!!! :angry:

:upset:

:why:

:woo1:

But he's telling the truth :(

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Don't bring down my positive attitude!!! :angry:

:upset:

:why:

:woo1:

I swear the first time I read that, I read it as "prostitute attitude" :lol1: Had to read it again to make sure.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Senhor Perfect said:
I swear the first time I read that, I read it as "prostitute attitude" :lol1: Had to read it again to make sure.

I don't post inappropriate content all the time, y'know!!! :angry:

Ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass. :datass: :ksi:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Not sure if I've already posted here, but I've said it before, in his current state he's a solid midcarder and should be used as such.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Your opinion is so valued here. We should dedicate a thread to you and how awesome you are.

please tell me 10 thing Ryaber has done! In last 2 years! Beside be dumb ass on youtube!