YTW: Young Talent Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Orton promo: Meh. Don't have Orton to tell the crowd to shut up in every promo. The promo was pretty short, and Orton swung in and out of character a bit. Shane doesn't really have a character, so not much to comment on there. AJ vs Morrison should be sweet.

MVP vs CM Punk: meh. I felt you could have done way better with the two. The match started off a bit more brutally than I expected. No slow build. Their feud is looking very obvious.

Striker promo: Striker was way off. He is a pussy type of heel, not a brave guy. Matt was just plain generic imo, as was Morrison. Not good tbh.

MCMG vs Ryder and Hawkins: Looks like the Guns are getting a nice push. Good match, nothing awesome. Nice to see MCMG getting a push.

Carlito promo: Didn't really like the beginning of the promo. Got better as it went on. Kaz was alright.

Kevin Thorn vs Mat Butler :roflmao:: Woot squash Mat! MOTN :shifty: Aftermath was awesome too I must say. That Shane referee must sure be a douche :p

CW promo: lolwut? Really random.

Noble/Sydal vs Williams/Rave: Didn't really like the finish tbh. Rave getting pinned sucks. The match was good, but the finish kinda felt like an anti-climax.

Kennedy promo: Not greatly in character again. Kennedy doesn't call other people 'good'. Aries vs Kennedy doesn't seem like it will be a great feud so far tbh.

AJ vs Morrison: The finish was kinda cool, and it was a well built up match prior to it. I really think you built the match up at the right speed. MOTN (besides Thoirn killing Mat and Shane :shifty:)

AC: Your matches are your clear strong point. Promos are alright. Still looking for improvement.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Best Match: I loved the spots for the Main Event, the corkscrew dive to the outside, AJ Styles landing on his feet from a monkey flip, just about all of it. I think Morrison could of done a little more cheating or more flexible moves himself, but i really liked the Main Event. A close second would be the Cruiserweight Tag.

Worst Match: I couldn't get into Hawkins and Ryder Vs. MCMG. It's obvious you have a knack for tag team matches, but its just really hard to get into Hawkins and Ryder, and even the MCMG couldn't make these guys credible for me.

Best Promo: They were all pretty much on the same level, i think i liked the Kennedy promo the best though, it should be an interesting dynamic if Orton and Kennedy meet each other, i'm hoping Aries is the final participant as well, since you seem to be building chemistry between Aries and Kennedy.

Worst Promo: Unfortunately the teachers lounge. It started out soo good with Striker talking about how he "Schooled" people, great pun by the way. But Matt Hardy came out and just kept on jabbering on generic lines "Cause i would win!" Oookaaay, good for you Matt! lol. With Morrison and Hardy both obsessing over the Genesis Title it made it horribly predictable that both of them were/are going to lose their matches. At this point i will be shocked if Matt wins his match.

Additional: Overall i'm liking the interesting dynamic to a certain extent. Unfortunately having all the Indy talent is gonna get the product stale in my opion, because i really have a hard time getting into matches of AOTF, Steenerico and MCMG after you've seen them a thousand times. I'm interested to see where you go with everything, i'm just thinking your storylines are almost too predictably laid out on who is facing who.

I imagine we are going to get something along the lines or already have something along the lines of Kaz Vs. Carlito, CM Punk Vs. MVP, Matt Hardy Vs. Striker Vs. Morrison, extended programs for Austin Aries Vs. Kennedy and Randy Orton Vs. AJ Styles. While none of this is even close to being called bad, its just predictable.

If you like, check out ABC Wrestling.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Best Match: I don't know about anyone else but for me it was the tag match.. Great moves in there. Great flow, and ending. Nobillizer? lol.. The ain event was good, but the fact that the cruiserweight match didn't have such big talent, gives it the edge here man..

Best Promo: I liked the Kennedy one with Austin at the end.. I think you couldv'e added some more dialouge between Aries, and Ken here but it was good.. Good....

Worst Match: The squash with Thorn.. A Colvin/Thorn rivalry is possibly being teased.. Maybe? lol..

Worst Promo: Randy promo.. Too short for an opener.. And like someone pointed out earlier. It wasn't in character for a bit.. Especially, in the begininning.. I believe you couldv'e done more with the promo..

Additional Comments: It was a good show.. I will be reading the nexts several show's man.. Possibly reviewing.. See I do like your BTB's lol :wink_2:
I'm anxious about the match at Reborn, and I like Striker as a champ.. It's intresting... Well check out my debut show man..

Qwake

Vendetta Preview

YTW News and Rumours

Last weeks Vendetta got a 1.4 rating; it was down a little from the past week but still delivered quite well and pleased Shane McMahon and Paul Heyman.

Rumour has it that Co owner of YTW Paul Heyman has been in contact with a couple of people to start a developmental promotion for very young wrestlers, Heyman was in talks to sign some agents to take control of the developmental promotion to train more superstars and then maybe bring them up onto the Vendetta roster.

Owners of YTW Shane McMahon and Paul Heyman have been in talks with a couple of wrestlers currently on the indy circuit, McMahon and Heyman are looking to sign a couple of the wrestlers in a few months time when the other wrestlers contracts have run out.

Known card for Vendetta

Kazarian and CM Punk Vs Carlito and MVP
Kazarian and Carlito have been having a lot of problems backstage lately and will be looking forward to getting in the ring with each other and hurting each other. Also, CM Punk will be out for revenge after what MVP done to him last week. Will CM Punk be at 100% or will MVP and Carlito take advantage of a wounded CM Punk?

Matt Striker Vs John Morrison
The Genesis Champion, your teacher Matt Striker takes on the Shaman of Sexy John Morrison in singles action. After Morrison lost his match last week to AJ Styles what sort of a mood will he be in, will he take his frustration and anger out on Striker or will Striker once again beat him?

Tomko Vs ???
Tomko debuts this week in a one on one match, we are not sure his opponent will be but Tomko will be out to make a statement for everyone in YTW.

The Worlds Greatest tag team Vs LondrickShelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas with their manager Elijah Burke take on Paul London and Brian Kendrick, this is bound to be a great match and the winning team will be noticed as a big challenge in the tag team division.

The Main Event
This weeks main event is yet another qualifying match, the winner of this match will go on to Reborn and fight in the fatal four way main event with the YTW World championship on the line!

Developmental territory should be good for you I guess.

Tomko Vs ???

The Worlds Greatest tag team Vs Londrick

Looks alright. Striker will obviously win. Same thing goes for Tomko. Not so sure about the tag match.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Simple match with faces winning..

Striker's defending here. No reason to drop the belt yet.

Tomko
Vs ???
Squash with Tomko killing the jobber.. Why would Tyson lose?

I'm not sure here, with faces winning the other tag match, it makes sense for heels to win it here man..

Looks decent.. Will review.. I have my preview up, check it out if you have the chance..

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Kaz and Punk by DQ

Matt Striker but STOP jobbing Morrison damnit

Tomko Vs ???
Tomko no doubt

Random Guess tbh.

Anyway, A develomental Territory seems like a way to get rid of some of your star but well I think it too early but we will se how it pans out.

Qwake

Vendetta-3.png

The Pyro goes off around the arena here in Detroit Michigan!!!

Styles: Welcome everybody to Monday night Vendetta! I am Joey Styles along side James Patterson and what a show we have in store for you here tonight!

JP: Hell yeah we do Joey, we will be having another great qualifying match for the fatal four way at Reborn tonight, we are yet to find out who will be fighting though…

Paul Heyman’s theme hits and he walks down to the ring with a microphone as the fans cheer.

Heyman: Thank you everybody. I am out here tonight to announce a match at Reborn. You see people, over the past two weeks we have had three tag team matches and myself and Shane McMahon had spoken before those matches and we said the three winning teams of those matches would go on to Reborn to fight for the YTW Tag Titles. So here are the teams that will be fighting at Reborn for the titles, Kevin Steen and El Generico, the Age of the Fall which is Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs and last of all the Motor City Machine Guns!

The crowd goes crazy with cheers for their home team…

Heyman: And also, Shane McMahon also told me to announce the next tournament match of the night. Tonight in our main event it will be, Matt Hardy Vs Mr Kennedy! Good luck to the both of you…

Mr Kennedy comes down to the ring holding a microphone…

Kennedy: Well Paul you see I don’t need luck o my side to night, when you are as skilled, talented and well, good looking as me you do not need luck. My opponent tonight is Matt Hardy; you couldn’t have given me anyone easier to beat! This is my debut match here in YTW and its going to be my easiest one, so Hardy just give up now and save us both a lot of time. I am defiantly going to win tonight for I am Mrrrrrrr Kennedy…………………Kennedy!

Styles: Well Mr Kennedy sounds cocky as usual, what a great match for later on tonight.

JP: Obviously Joey, both men are very skilled and they will be at their best to make it to Reborn in the fatal four way match.

Styles: Yeah, and…

Styles is cut out by “I’m coming” as MVP walks down to the ring with Carlito, they await their opponents and then CM Punks theme hits as him and Frankie Kazarian walk down to the ring…

Match 1
MVP and Carlito Vs CM Punk and Kazarian

Carlito starts the match off for his team and CM Punk starts for his, both men walk up to each other in the middle of the ring and then Carlito pushes Punk backwards. CM Punk then runs at Carlito but Carlito hits him with an arm drag and holds him in a wrist lock on the mat, CM Punk gets back up to his feet as Carlito holds the lock. CM Punk punches him a couple of times and then Carlito releases his wrist, Punk goes to run and bounce off the ropes but then Carlito grabs his hair just before he gets away and then Punk drops to the mat flat on his back and Carlito drops onto him for a quick pin, 1…and CM Punk kicks out. Carlito gets up and starts to stomp away on the head of CM Punk before picking him up, he punches him a few times before pulling him over and tagging in MVP, Carlito holds Punks arms out and MVP kicks Punk in the mid section. CM Punk holds his stomach slightly as MVP punches him in the head, MVP then Irish whips CM Punk into the ropes and as he turns around to run back MVP is there and he drops him with a clothesline and then a pin, 1…2…and again Punk kicks out. CM Punk gets a holding his head slightly in pain as MVP gets up and walks over to him, he punches him in the head a couple more times before pushing him backwards into the turnbuckle where he tags in Carlito. Carlito gets back into the ring and starts punching and kicking CM Punk in the corner, he then goes for a clothesline on Punk but CM Punk moves out of the way leaving Carlito to run chest first into the turnbuckle. Carlito stumbles out of the corner holding his chest and then CM Punk drops him with a dropkick followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Carlito kicks out.

CM Punk slowly gets up and runs and dives to make the tag to Kazarian who runs into the ring at Carlito who had just gotten up, Kazarian drops Carlito with a clothesline and when Carlito gets back up he drops him with another clothesline. Carlito slowly gets back up holding his head slightly, Frankie Kazarian then runs over and drops him with a hard dropkick followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Carlito gets the shoulder up. Carlito slowly gets back up to his feet in pain and Kazarian gets up and begins to hammer away at the face of Carlito, he then Irish whips him into the turnbuckle where CM Punk stands. Kazarian moves back into the middle of the ring and then runs and jumps up into Carlito for a monkey flip but before he flips Carlito over he tags in CM Punk. Carlito lands on his feet after the monkey flip and when he turns around to run back at Kazarian he is hit by a huge springboard clothesline by CM Punk who is now the legal man, Punk then goes for the pin, 1…2…and MVP runs into the ring and stomps on Punks head to break it up. CM Punk gets up shouting at the ref to get MVP out of the ring, Punk then bends down to pick up Carlito and Carlito jabs CM Punk in the eye. CM Punk walks backwards holding his eye and then Carlito knees Punk in the mid section before hitting him with a huge DDT and then the pin, 1…2…and Punk kicks out. Carlito picks up CM Punk and punches him a few times leaving him in a daze in the middle of the ring, Carlito then hits him with a huge springboard elbow right to the face of Punk dropping him to the mat in an instance, Carlito then goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Kazarian breaks up the pin.

Carlito stomps on CM Punk a couple of times before picking him up, Punk holds his head in pain as Carlito gets him into a side headlock. Carlito continues to apply pressure to the head of CM Punk and then Punk gives him a few punches to the stomach and then pushes Carlito off into the ropes, when Carlito comes running back CM Punk drops him with a hard spinning heel kick to the face. CM Punk crawls over and tags in Kazarian at the same time that Carlito had tagged in MVP, MVP runs into the ring and immediately hits Kazarian with a clothesline. Frankie Kazarian slowly gets back up to his feet and MVP starts to punch him, he then Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Kazarian hits the turnbuckle hard and holds his back slightly, MVP then runs and lifts his leg high up and it goes right into the face of Kazarian. Frankie Kazarian slowly stumbles out of the corner holding his head in a lot of pain, MVP waits behind him and he hits him with a huge belly to back suplex and then the pin, 1…2…and Kazarian just manages to kick out. MVP gets up a little frustrated and he picks up Kazarian, he gives him a few hard punches to the face and some stiff chops to the chest. Kazarian backs down into the ropes and MVP follows him, he then puts Kazarian down onto the second rope and runs and bounces off the ropes, MVP then drives his knee into the back of Frankie Kazarian and Kaz drops down onto the mat. MVP then goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Kazarian gets his foot up onto the rope. MVP walks over and makes the tag to Carlito and Carlito quickly gets into the ring because he sees Kazarian crawling over to make the tag to CM Punk, Carlito grabs Kazarian’s leg and tries to pull him back but Frankie Kazarian jumps up and hits him with a hard enziguri. Carlito drops down to the mat as Kazarian tags in CM Punk and CM Punk goes for the pin on Carlito, 1…2…and he just kicks out in time.

CM Punk picks up Carlito and punches him in the head a couple of times; he then Irish whips him into the turnbuckle where Frankie Kazarian stands. CM Punk runs and hits Carlito with a hard knee right to the face of Carlito, he then runs out and hits him with a bulldog followed by the pin, 1…2…and MVP runs into the ring and breaks it up. CM Punk gets up and gets ready for the Go to Sleep, Carlito slowly gets back up and then he walks right into Punk who lifts him up onto his shoulders. Carlito quickly rakes the eyes of CM Punk and then he jumps off of his shoulders, Carlito makes the tag to MVP who walks over and grabs a hold of Punk. MVP then pulls CM Punk over to the corner where Carlito stands, he tags Carlito right back in and then and they both stand in the ring punch and kicking CM Punk who is in the corner. Frankie Kazarian tries to get into the ring to stop them but the ref runs over and stops Kazarian, MVP pulls Punk out into the middle of the ring and then low blows Punk from behind followed up with a Back Cracker by Carlito and the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here are your winners, MVP and Carlito!

Styles: That was an incredible match apart from MVP and Carlito having to cheat their way to victory!

JP: What are you talking about Joey, they didn’t cheat. They won that match fair and square but you just didn’t want them to win!

Styles: That’s not true James…Well be right back after the break.

Commercial Break

The camera goes backstage to JB with AJ Styles…

JB: Hello everybody, I’m Jeremy Borash here with AJ Styles. AJ, congratulations on your victory last week over John Morrison.

AJ: Thanks a lot JB…

JB: You’re welcome. But AJ, now that you have qualified for the fatal four way at Reborn how do you think you will do?

AJ: Well JB, myself and Randy Orton are the only ones who have qualified for the match so far so it is a little hard to say. But whoever makes it to the main event at Reborn I am going to do my best to beat them because that YTW World Heavyweight title means everything to me! I don’t care who wins tonight out of Matt Hardy or Mr Kennedy because which ever one of them makes it will be getting their asses kicked at Reborn.

JB: Okay AJ, what are your thoughts on Randy Orton at this point?

AJ: He is very skilled in the ring and he has a lot of experience as a wrestler, also…

Randy Orton then walks over to JB and AJ…

Randy: I have to agree with you on that one AJ, I am more skilled then you will ever be! And AJ at Reborn when us and two others wrestlers meet in the ring, I am going to show just how skilled I am! I am going to beat you down as well as the other two and then walk away the first ever YTW World Heavyweight Champion!

AJ: Everyone has dreams Randy, and unfortunately for you that dream of yours isn’t gonna come true! You see Randy I put my heart and sole into wrestling and when I get a chance at winning gold it just makes me love to wrestle more. I will walk out of Reborn the first ever champion in YTW and you can’t stop me!

Randy Orton stares at AJ Styles with an angry look on his face, he then walks off angrily…

Styles: Well these two men are getting hyped up for Reborn where they will meet in the fatal four way match with the World title on the line.

JP: Yeah and we will find out who the third man in the fatal four way match is at the end of the night when Mr Kennedy takes on Matt Hardy.

Styles: Yeah and now its time for our next match…

“Oh yeah” hits and Matt Hardy walks down to the ring and joins James Patterson and Joey Styles at the announce table.

“I am Matt Striker and I am your teacher” hits and Striker walks down to the ring holding his Genesis title.

“Now listen” hits as John Morrison’s theme plays and he walks down to the ring for his match…

Match 2

Both men start the match off trash talking one another, they then bind up in the middle of the ring. They try to overpower each other and then John Morrison just overpowers Striker, he pushes Striker backwards into the turnbuckle and then the ref tells Morrison to get off. John Morrison continues pushing Matt Striker up against the turnbuckle and the ref begins to count, 1…2…3…4…and Morrison lets him go and as Morrison walks backwards Matt Striker runs out and starts to throw punches wildly. Matt Striker continues to hammer away at the face of John Morrison before Irish whipping him into the ropes, Morrison comes running back and he ducks the clothesline from Striker. When Matt Striker turns around Morrison hits him with a cross body and goes for a quick pin, 1…and Striker gets the quick kick out. Both men quickly get back up to their feet and they begin to trade punches with one another, Morrison gets the upper hand with continuous punches to the face of Striker but then Striker drops his momentum dead with a stomp on the foot and a knee to the gut. John Morrison bends down holding his stomach in pain, Striker punches him a couple of times and then he Irish whips him into the ropes once again. John Morrison runs back and leap frogs over Matt Striker who ducked at the time, Morrison then turns around to run off the other side of the ring and Striker quickly jumps up and drops him with a dropkick followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Morrison gets the shoulder up. John Morrison slowly starts to get back up to his feet and then Matt Striker stomps on his back a few times and then he bounces off the ropes and hits Morrison with a snap dropkick to the face, Striker goes for another pin, 1…2…and again Morrison gets the shoulder up. Matt Striker gets back up to his feet as does John Morrison a little slower then Striker, then Striker grabs Morrison and hits him with a hard swinging neck breaker followed by another pin, 1…2…and Morrison is just able to kick out.

Matt Striker stomps on John Morrison a few more times and then goes to pick him up and out of nowhere Morrison pulls him down into a small package pin, 1…2…and Striker kicks out. Matt Striker gets up in shock of nearly being pinned and then Morrison jumps up to his feet and drops Striker to the mat with a hard clothesline, John Morrison runs and bounces off the ropes as Matt Striker slowly gets back up and when Strikers fully back up Morrison is there and he drops him with yet another clothesline. Matt Striker slowly gets up holding his head and John Morrison punches him a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle, Morrison follows Striker and he gives him a hard knee to the mid section in the corner. John Morrison holds Striker in the corner while punching him and then he lifts him up onto the top rope and leaves Striker sitting there, it looks as though Morrison is about to walk away and then he jumps up and cracks Matt Striker in the head with a huge pele type of kick. Matt Striker still sits on the top rope holding his head in pain and then John Morrison climbs up onto the second rope and jumps up and hurricanrana’s Striker off the top rope down onto the mat and points at Matt Hardy at the announce table before going for the pin, 1…2…and Matt Striker just breaks out of the pin. John Morrison gets up a little frustrated as he stomps on the head of Matt Striker, he then picks Striker up and goes for a clothesline but Striker is able to duck and when he turns around to John Morrison he is nailed with a huge enziguri knocking him straight down to the mat followed by a pin, 1…2…and once again Matt Striker is just able to kick out in time.

Matt Striker slowly tries to get back up to his feet holding his head in a lot of pain as John Morrison gets up and walks over to him, he punches him a couple of times and then Striker knees him in the mid section. Matt Striker pushes John Morrison backwards into the turnbuckle, he stumbles out holding his back and then Striker hits him with a hard snap suplex followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Morrison kicks out. Matt Striker gets back up to his feet still holding his head in pain slightly, he then stomps on Morrison a few time before picking him up. He punches Morrison in the head a couple of times and then he goes for a swinging neck breaker but John Morrison quickly elbows Striker in the side of the head and then jumps up and drops him with a spinning DDT followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and somehow Matt Striker is able to kick out. Matt Striker rolls over to the side of the ring holding his head in a lot of pain, John Morrison slowly gets up a little tired and frustrated. Morrison walks over and picks up Matt Striker and then Irish whips him into the ropes, Striker turns around to run back and then Morrison drops him with a hard clothesline. John Morrison pulls Matt Striker into the middle of the ring, he then spins and hits him with a hard leg drops, John Morrison then gets up and stares at Matt Hardy who is on the outside and he starts to shout at Hardy. Matt Striker slowly gets up still holding his head and then John Morrison turns around into a knee to the mid section from Matt Striker and then Striker nails him with his finisher, the golden rule! Matt Striker goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Matt Striker!

Styles: Matt Striker gets the win!

Hardy: Well that’s what happens when you take your eye off the match for one second, excuse me guys…

Styles: where is Matt Hardy going?!

JP: He is going to get some pay back from last week by the looks of things Joey, watch out Morrison!

Matt Hardy walks into the ring and picks up John Morrison who is in a lot of pain, Hardy holds him up and hits him with a huge Twist of Fate! He gets up and shouts “that’s for last week” as Matt Striker runs out of the ring backstage laughing at them both while holding his title high in the air.

Commercial Break

Styles: Welcome back to Monday night Vendetta, moments ago Matt Hardy got his revenge on John Morrison for what happened last week…

JP: Yeah and what a Twist of Fate it was Joey…

The Motor City Machine Guns run down to the ring with a microphone as the fans in Detroit go crazy with cheers…

Shelley: It’s great to be in our hometown of Detroit!

Crowd cheers even louder…

Sabin: Okay we are out here to talk about what Paul Heyman said earlier, about us and two other teams being in the run for the YTW Tag team titles!

Shelley: Yeah, we are happy to be in the match with Kevin Steen and El Generico and Jacobs and Black. But how unfortunate for them that they are going to be losing at Reborn, myself and Chris Sabin will be bring the tag team titles back here to Detroit Michigan around our waists!

Sabin: That’s right Alex and when we…

Chris Sabin is then cut out by The Age of the fall music as Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black walk down to the ring with a mic as the crowd boo’s…

Jacobs: You two may be the most loved tag team in YTW and maybe around the world but just because you two are liked by many doesn’t mean that you will be winning those belts! Do you think just because you are liked and we are hated means you will win those belts!?

Shelley: Whoa we did not say that. What we are saying is we are better then you both, we are probably liked more and we are going to be the first YTW tag team champions!

Crowd cheers…

Jacobs: Ahhhh so that’s what you think Shelley! Well we all know the only way get respect in wrestling is to be a champion of some sort and we have never been respected in our lives by these morons around the ring so myself and Tyler Black will win those titles and finally we will get the respect we deserve!

“Ole” hits and El Generico and Kevin Steen walk down to the ring with Steen holding the microphone…

Steen: I respect all of you guys in the ring because you are all great athletes but that does not mean you are going to beat me or my part El Generico at Reborn! Back in ROH I was on a hunt for winning gold there but when the offer came up to come and sign with YTW I had to take it and my goal in YTW is to win championship gold before the PPV Doomsday! That gives me seven months to win gold and me and my good friend El Generico here will be winning the tag team title gold at Reborn!

Sabin: I am sorry Kevin but that’s not going to happen, we are bringing the title home to Detroit Michigan and you guys won’t be able to stop us!

Black: You know what, we demand respect from everyone around here and this is the only way we are going to be able to get it!

Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs start to throw punches at Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, El Generico and Kevin Steen! Then The Machine Guns and Steenerico begin to fight back, they begin hammering away at the Age of the Fall! Tyler Black jumps up and knocks the Motor City Machine Guns over with a double dropkick as does Jimmy Jacobs to El Generico and Kevin Steen. Tyler Black then quickly rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair, he slides it into the ring for Jimmy Jacobs while grabbing himself one. Black slides back into the ring and starts to crack the chair down on the heads and backs of Kevin Steen and El Generico while Jacobs does the same thing but to the Motor City Machine Guns…

The Age of the fall then drop the chairs and go backstage leaving the other four men lying in the ring hurt.

Styles: Oh My God! What a disgrace, that had to hurt!

JP: Well I think the Age of the fall will be getting respect from here on out, they done the right thing for them selves.

Styles: But that was the wrong way to get the respect they wanted James, this may have gotten them the edge for the title match at Reborn too.

“Generic music” hits and Cody Rhodes runs down to the ring and waits for his opponent. Tomko’s theme then hits and he slowly walks down to the ring as Rhodes has a shocked look on his face…

Match 3
Cody Rhodes Vs Tomko

Tomko runs and Cody Rhodes and Rhodes runs to the side away from Tomko, Tomko turns around to grab Rhodes but then all of a sudden Cody Rhodes starts to hammer away at Tomko with punches to the face. Tomko stands there looking at Cody Rhodes and laughs at him, he then pushes Rhodes off a bit and then gives him a couple of hard punches to the face. Tomko Irish whips Cody Rhodes into the turnbuckle, he then walks over and punches him in the head a few times while giving him a few hard knees to the mid section. Cody Rhodes holds his stomach in and as he stumbles out of the corner and then Tomko drops him with a quick clothesline followed by a pin, 1…2…and Rhodes kicks out. Tomko picks up Cody Rhodes and gives him a couple more hards punches to the head, he then Irish whips Rhodes into the ropes, Rhodes bounces off the ropes and comes running back right into a huge big boot. Cody Rhodes drops to the mat instantly holding his face as Tomko walks over to him and starts to stomp on his face and back as the crowd boo’s. Tomko tells everyone in the crowd to shut up while picking up Cody Rhodes, he knees him in the mid section and then he hits Rhodes with his finishing move, the choke Bomb! Tomko goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Tomko!

Styles: Impressive win for Tomko…

JP: Yeah, he is a great athlete. He can do really big things here in YTW.

Commercial Break

The camera goes backstage to the locker room with Matt Sydal and Jamie Noble…

Noble: Hey Matt, great match last week wasn’t it.

Sydal: Hey, hell yeah it was a great match! We beat Petey and Rave making us look like the top two Cruiserweight contenders which we are…

Noble: haha yeah, we beat them real bad!

Sydal: I hope we got enough ratings for the Cruiserweight title. It would be great to have a belt that we can actually contend for.

Noble: Well with the performance that we both put on, I am sure that well get that title and then me and you can fight for it.

Petey Williams and Jimmy Rave both walk over by Jamie Noble and Matt Sydal…

Rave: What! What you two done last week was pure fluke, everyone knows that!

Petey: Yeah and if you two guys think that if we get a Cruiserweight title that you two will be in the title match your wrong because Maple Leaf muscle Petey Williams will be in the match and winning the match!

Sydal: Petey, you have the muscle but you just don’t have the skill like me and Jamie. Oh and Jimmy, you are just nothing!

Noble: Yeah you tell them Matt.

Rave: Yeah whatever you punks say, I will win that title no matter what and deep down you both know it…

Petey: Wait! Jimmy I don’t have a problem with you but you would not win, I would! If we get a Cruiserweight title I will prove it!

Rave: Keep dreaming Petey, trust me you’re wasting your time if your trying to compete with me. I will beat you all that quickly!

Rave walks off…

Sydal: Oh looks like someone’s having problems, just get out of here Petey.

Petey: I will beat you both! We will see when I hit you both with the Canadian Destroyer!

Petey Williams walks off…

Noble: What’s with them Canadian? Come on Matt come buy me a drink.

They both walk away as the camera goes back out the front to the commentary team…

Styles: Wow all of the younger smaller wrestlers are still wondering if they will get a Cruiserweight title.

JP: Yeah and there are four superstars right there who are really looking forward to having a Cruiserweight title. All of those men could put on a great match…

Styles: Yeah now its time for our next match!

The Worlds Greatest tag team’s theme hits and they come down to the ring along side Elijah Burke…The London and Kendrick’s theme hits as they sprint down to the ring.

Match 4
Benjamin and Haas with Elijah Burke Vs Londrick

Charlie Haas gets into the ring and starts the match off with Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick runs right at Haas and Kendrick is hit with an arm drag, they both get back up quickly and Haas runs at Kendrick who returns the favour to Haas with an arm drag of his own. Both men get back up and stare at each other, they then bind up in the middle of the ring and Charlie Haas easily overpowers Brian Kendrick. Charlie Haas pushes Brian Kendrick backwards into the turnbuckle where Shelton Benjamin stands; he punches Kendrick a few times before tagging in Benjamin. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas stand in the corner holding Brian Kendrick there punching and kicking him, Haas gets out of the ring as Shelton picks up Kendrick. Shelton Benjamin punches Brian Kendrick a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the ropes, when Kendrick runs back he ducks the Super kick by Benjamin and continues running to the other side of the ring. Brian Kendrick again runs back and this time he slides under the legs of Shelton Benjamin but before he gets away Shelton grabs his left leg and holds him on the mat. Shelton stomps on him a couple of times and then gets Brian Kendrick into a single leg crab, Kendrick slowly makes his way over to the ropes in pain. Brian Kendrick just makes it over to the ropes and Benjamin holds it in, the ref starts to count, 1…2…3…4…and then Benjamin releases Kendrick. Shelton picks up Brian Kendrick who is holding his back in pain, Benjamin punches him a couple of times while pulling him over and throwing him into the turnbuckle where Charlie Haas stands and Shelton tags him back in. Charlie Haas gets into the ring and he and Shelton Benjamin grab a hold of Brian Kendrick and hit him with a hard double suplex followed by a quick pin by Haas, 1…2…and Kendrick just kicks out in time.

Charlie Haas picks up Brian Kendrick and then Kendrick starts to hammer away with right and lefts to the face of Haas, Kendrick then starts to slowly walk over to make the tag to Paul London but Haas hits him with a drop toe holding causing Kendrick to fall to the mat. Charlie Haas grabs the left leg of Brian Kendrick and starts to pull him back into the middle of the ring but Brian Kendrick leaps up and hits Haas with a huge enziguri, Kendrick then dives out and tags in Paul London. Brian Kendrick rolls out of the ring in a lot of pain as Elijah Burke shouts at Charlie Haas on the outside, Haas gets up and Paul London runs into the ring and hits him with a dropkick knocking Haas over. Charlie Haas gets up holding his head slightly and he is knocked over again by another hard dropkick, Haas gets right back up still holding his head and then Paul London runs and hits him with a cross body followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Haas gets the shoulder up. Paul London gets up as he builds momentum; he picks up Charlie Haas and starts to hammer away at him with rights and lefts. Paul London then goes for an Irish whip but Charlie Haas counters with an Irish whip of his own, London bounces off the ropes and runs back at Haas and when he gets close enough to Charlie Haas he jumps up and hits him with a quick and hard hurricanrana. Charlie Haas lands on the mat hard and he starts to grasp at his neck as Paul London goes for a pin, 1…2…and Haas just manages to kick out. Paul London climbs up to the top rope and when Charlie Haas slowly gets up holding his head and neck in pain he stumbles over towards Paul London who leaps off and hits Haas with a huge diving cross body followed by a pin, 1…2…and Shelton Benjamin runs into the ring and breaks it up.

Shelton Benjamin gets out of the ring as Paul London grabs Charlie Haas and picks him up; he then pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle where Brian Kendrick stands. Paul London tags in Brian Kendrick who gets into the ring still slightly hurt, they both punch Charlie Haas a couple of times and then hit him with a double hip toss followed by a pin by Kendrick, 1…2…and Haas again is able to kick out. Charlie Haas gets up holding his back in pain, Brian Kendrick then punches Haas a couple of times before getting him in an arm wrench while pulling him over to Paul London. Brian Kendrick holds the arm wrench as Paul London climbs up to the top rope, London jumps off and double foot stomps Haas’ arm and Haas drops down to the mat holding his arm in a lot of pain followed by a pin by London, 1…2…and Haas just kicks out in time. Paul London gets up a little frustrated as he picks up Charlie Haas, Haas then punches London in the ribs a few times before locking him into a side headlock and he takes Paul London down to the mat and holds the headlock in. Paul London starts to throw his arms about desperately trying to grab a hold of the bottom rope which he is not far out from. Charlie Haas sees London struggling so he holds it in and continues to apply pressure to the headlock, Paul London then starts to get back to his feet and once London finally gets up Haas hits him with a huge German suplex. Paul London lands hard on his back and he rolls around on the ground holding his neck and back near the corner where Brian Kendrick stands, Charlie Haas goes and tags in Shelton Benjamin as Elijah starts shouting at Haas and Benjamin with encouraging words.

Paul London slowly gets up and right when he is about to tag in Brian Kendrick he sees Shelton Benjamin run into the ring at him, Benjamin goes for a super kick on Paul London and London drops to the mat to avoid it and Shelton nails Brian Kendrick in the head. Brian Kendrick drops off the apron after that huge Super kick to the face and Benjamin turns around to Paul London who gets up and swings at him with his right hand but Benjamin ducks it and this time when London turns around he his nailed with a huge Exploder T-Bone suplex! Paul London rolls around on the mat in pain holding his back as Shelton Benjamin tags in Charlie Haas who rushes into the ring and locks London into the Haas of Pain. Paul London feels the pain in his back right away and can’t take it and he taps out!

Here are your winners by Submission, the Worlds Greatest tag team!

Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke all raise their hands in the ring while kicking and pushing Paul London out of the ring by his partner Brian Kendrick on the outside. Haas, Benjamin and Burke all laugh in the ring before walking backstage…

Styles: What an impressive match for both sides!

JP: Yeah either team could have won but in the end it was the Worlds Greatest tag team with Elijah Burke…

The camera goes backstage to JB with a guest superstar…

JB: Hello everyone I’m JB, Jeremy Borash and my guest at this time is Cowboy James Storm. James Storm, after tonight the only two superstars who wouldn’t have had a qualifying match to make the fatal four way at Reborn will be you and Austin Aries. So now that you know next week it will be you Vs Austin Aries what are your current thoughts?

Storm: Well Jeremy, I couldn’t care less about having to fight him next week. Austin Aries is nothing compared to me, the cowboy James Storm. Aries is in over his head and next week I am going to beat him so bad that he will not want to ever compete again!

JB: Okay well what are your thoughts on the match up that’s coming up next between Matt Hardy and Mr Kennedy? Who do you think will win?

Storm: Jeremy I don’t care about anybody else in YTW there fore I don’t care about that match! Can you hurry this up JB, I am waiting to go and get more beer from down at the bar…

JB: Okay sorry for taking your time, now just one more question. If you were to win your match next week what would be your thoughts on the fatal four way match at Reborn for the YTW World Heavyweight Champion?

Storm: Well next week I have a very easy match to win because I am only facing Austin Aries and as for the other three guys that would be in the fatal four way match for the World title, I would just as easily beat all of them and become the first ever YTW World Heavyweight Champion! Yeee-haaa!

Austin Aries then walks over by JB and James Storm…

Aries: Do you seriously think that you could beat me easily or even beat me at all!? If you do then all of that alcohol must finally be catching up with you Storm! There is no way that I am losing my debut match in YTW to a so called cowboy who has a massive drinking problem! Next week I am going to beat you and at Reborn I will beat, Randy Orton, AJ Styles and the winner of tonight’s match to become the first ever YTW World Heavyweight Champion and you can’t do anything about it!

Storm: ha whatever you say boy! Screw this I’m going to the club…

JB: Ummm could I come along James?

Storm: Yeah only if you shout me a couple of drinks…

James Storm and JB walk off as Austin Aries stands there shaking his head at Storm…

Styles: I am really excited about those two facing off in their debut matches next week to take the fourth spot in the fatal four way at Reborn!

JP: Hell yeah Joey but right now I am really excited about our current main event!

“Kennedy” hits and Mr Kennedy cockily walks down to the ring as all the fans around the arena boo like crazy…”Oh yeah” then hits and Matt Hardy walks down to the ring posing as the fans cheer him all the way to the ring.

Main Event
Matt Hardy Vs Mr Kennedy

The bell rings and the match is started as both men walk towards each other, Kennedy puts his hand out to Hardy and as Hardy goes to shake it he pulls it back and laughs. Mr Kennedy and Matt Hardy then bind up in the middle of the ring; Hardy overpowers Kennedy and starts to push him backwards. Mr Kennedy ducks in between the middle ropes causing the ref to make Hardy release him. The ref grabs Matt Hardy and moves him backwards back into the middle of the ring and before the ref moves out of the way Mr Kennedy runs and clothesline Hardy. Matt Hardy quickly gets back up to his feet as Mr Kennedy waits for him, once Hardy gets up Kennedy starts hammering away at him. Mr Kennedy continues punching Matt Hardy until Hardy backs down into the turnbuckle; Kennedy kicks Hardy a few times before slapping Hardy across the face showing his disrespect for him. Matt Hardy gets angry after the slap; he pushes Mr Kennedy out of the corner and begins to throw hard punches to the face of Kennedy. Mr Kennedy is now the one backing down, Hardy continuously throws punches. Matt Hardy builds a lot of momentum; Mr Kennedy sees that so he quickly ends it with a kick to the mid section of Hardy. Mr Kennedy gives Hardy a couple of hard knees to the stomach before Irish whipping him into the ropes, Hardy bounces back and he is dropped to the mat with a quick dropkick by Kennedy. Matt Hardy gets right back up; he gives Mr Kennedy a few hard shots to the head before dropping him with a hard clothesline. Mr Kennedy gets back up to his feet, Matt Hardy walks over to him only to be kneed in the mid section by Kennedy. Mr Kennedy then grabs the arm of Hardy and he twists it into an arm wrench, he holds it in tightly as Hardy tries to get out of it. Matt Hardy spins out of it and ends up twisting Kennedy’s arm behind his back, he pushes Mr Kennedy out in front of him and when Kennedy turns around he is hit with a hard suplex followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Kennedy kicks out.

Mr Kennedy slowly starts to get back up to his feet, he gets up onto one knee but Matt Hardy runs across and kicks him right in the face knocking him flat on his back. Mr Kennedy slightly holds his face on the mat; Matt Hardy hits him with a hard knee drop across the face before going for a quick pin, 1…2…and Kennedy kicks out. Matt Hardy grabs the leg of Mr Kennedy and locks him into a single leg crab; Mr Kennedy quickly gets out of the move and gets back up onto his feet. Matt Hardy starts to get back up to his feet but Mr Kennedy runs back over to him and begins to stomp on him. Mr Kennedy stomps on the head of Matt Hardy until Hardy drops back down onto the mat; he then gets down onto the mat and starts to continuously punch Hardy in the face. Mr Kennedy is pulled off by the ref, he picks up Hardy and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Matt Hardy hits the turnbuckle hard; Mr Kennedy then runs over and clotheslines Hardy into the corner. Matt Hardy stumbles out holding his back and head slightly, Mr Kennedy then dropkicks Matt Hardy which knocks him backwards hard into the turnbuckle and he drops down to the mat leaning in the corner. Mr Kennedy laughs before running backwards and bouncing off the ropes, he runs and puts his boot right into the face of Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy holds his head in a lot of pain as Mr Kennedy grabs him and drags him into the middle of the ring before going for the pin, 1…2…and Matt Hardy just kicks out. Mr Kennedy grabs Matt Hardy by the head and slams it down onto the mat before getting up, Matt Hardy slowly sits up while holding his head, Mr Kennedy bounces off the ropes and then he hits Hardy with a hard dropkick directly to his face. Matt Hardy is smashed right back onto the mat and Kennedy goes for another pin, 1…2…and once again Hardy is just able to kick out.

Mr Kennedy gets up a little frustrated, he picks up Matt Hardy who is still slightly holding his head in pain. Mr Kennedy punches him a couple of times before taking him down with a snapmare, Kennedy then holds Hardy in a chin lock as Hardy sits on the mat. Mr Kennedy holds Matt Hardy on the mat as Hardy tries to power out of it. Mr Kennedy’s grip starts to get loose as Matt Hardy continues to get out of the chin lock. Matt Hardy slowly gets back up to his feet lifting Mr Kennedy up with him; Hardy gives Kennedy a couple of hard elbows to the ribs before fully breaking out of the chin lock. Matt Hardy Irish whips Mr Kennedy into the ropes; once Kennedy bounces back he is dropped with a hard clothesline. Mr Kennedy gets right back up to his feet as Matt Hardy does, Hardy gives him a couple of hard punches to the face before kneeing him in the mid section causing Kennedy to bend down slightly. Matt Hardy hits Kennedy with a hard haymaker to the side of the head, Kennedy stumbles backwards slightly as Hardy again Irish whips him into the ropes. Mr Kennedy runs back and Matt Hardy tosses Kennedy over his shoulders with a hard back drop followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Kennedy just manages to get the shoulder up. Mr Kennedy is picked up by Matt Hardy, both men slightly hold there hurt body parts. They both begin to trade lefts and rights, Mr Kennedy then goes for a hard right hand but Matt Hardy ducks and gets ready for a side effect on Kennedy and Hardy nails it! Mr Kennedy lands down hard on the mat and he holds his back in pain as Matt Hardy climbs up to the top rope. Matt Hardy dives off and hits Mr Kennedy with a huge leg drop followed by a quick pin by a hurt Matt Hardy, 1…2…and Mr Kennedy is just able to get the shoulder up.

Matt Hardy slowly gets up a little frustrated, he bends down to pick up Mr Kennedy but Kennedy jabs him in the eye with his thumb. Matt Hardy stumbles backwards holding his eye as Mr Kennedy gets back up to his feet still in pain, he walks over and when Hardy turns around he goes for the Mic Check but Hardy pushes him off. Mr Kennedy turns back around to Matt Hardy and Hardy kicks him in the mid section and goes for the Twist of Fate but Kennedy spins out of it and clothesline Hardy. Matt Hardy gets back up to his feet, Mr Kennedy runs at him and goes for another clothesline but Hardy ducks. When Mr Kennedy turns around to Matt Hardy he is hit with yet another huge Side effect, Kennedy rolls towards the turnbuckle holding his back in pain as Matt Hardy once again climbs up to the top rope. Mr Kennedy very slowly begins to get back up to his feet and as Matt Hardy waits he sees John Morrison running down to the ring. John Morrison gets half way down the entrance ramp and he looks at Matt Hardy and starts to trash talk him, Hardy looks at him and starts to talk back giving Mr Kennedy enough time to get back up. Mr Kennedy then climbs up the turnbuckle and hits Matt Hardy with a huge Green Bay Plunge followed by the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Mr Kennedy!

Styles: Oh My God! That was a great match; to bad the ending was spoiled!

JP: Yeah, both men were very evenly matched I must say! Kennedy will be happy about his debut victory…

Styles: Yeah and Hardy will be very angry about Morrison coming down and distracting him.

JP: Tell me about it, join us next week!!!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Best Match: For me there really wasn't one real match that stood out above the pack as superior to all others tonight. The best matches however i would have to say would be Carlito & MVP Vs. Kaz & CM Punk, and maybe WGTT Vs. Londrick. That's what we have in common my friend, a knack and love for Tag Team Wrestling.

Worst Match: I don't even think it needs to be stated that Squash matches automatically inherit this spot every week.

Best Promo: I believe the AJ Styles/Randy Orton confrontation really took it up another notch with building the heat for the Fatal 4-Way. Seriously if we get an Austin Aries win next week, the heat combined from Kennedy/Aries and Orton/Styles will make this a must see Fatal 4-Way.

Worst Promo: The cruiserweights this time didn't truly deliver for me. Once again i feel as if the generic "I'm gonna win!" trash talk is dragging them down a little more than helping them fill the promo.

Additional: I have a hard time remembering all the BTB's i want to follow, but this one sticks with me due to the excitement i get from the tag team wrestling, and the tournament storyline currently going on. Just a few minor improvements on the promo work and you've got a very solid show that i expect to have rave reviews for in the future.

Heyman promo: Heyman was alright, but you made it seem like Shane was his boss. Not good, as they are meant to be partners. Kennedy was OK, as he was well in chracter. This promo was way too short though for an opening promo. Kennedy will obviously win the main event, since Hardy is having issues with Striker.

Kaz/Punk vs MVP/Carlito: I found the finish of this match really messy, and I couldn't really see it happening. The layout was a little different from your regular match as well. It was OK, but nothing great.

AJ promo: Was solid, but wasn't quite what I thought it should have been. AJ should have ended by saying something along the lines of him being simply phenomenal.

Striker vs Morrison: Result was predictable, and I would have had Matt Hardy say more on commentary than just the bit at the end. TBH Morrison was terible in this match. You didn't really use any of his signature moves. You could have had anyone use those moves, because they weren't Morrison's.

Tag Team promo: Meh. MCMG were alright as the hometown babyfaces, but Jacobs wasn't great. Steen was alright. Not a bad segment, but once again, nothing great.

Tomko vs Mr Generic Music: Should have shown more of Tomko's offense really. He only showed right hands, a big boot, and the choke bomb.

Cruiserweight promo: This reeked of genericness.
Oh and Jimmy, you are just nothing!
Perfect example. "I am better than you!" or "I will beat you!" is pretty generic, and that is pretty much all you have them saying at the moment.

Londrick vs TWGTT: neither team used their tag moves which is normally what a team would do. IMO you should have these guys wrestle less as two singles guys and more as teams.

Storm promo: He was kinda generic, as was Aries. Where was 'Sorry bout your damn luck'? :(

Kennedy vs Matt: The winner was always obvious, but I still think it was the most solid match of the night. Morrison gets his revenge and sets up the three way feud with Striker.

AC: This show wasn't what I hoped it would be. You had a solid card, but I didn't think you were able yo follow through with it. BTW, please call Kazarian Kaz, not Frankie Kazarian, as Kaz sounds much cooler lol.

Qwake

Known Card

Matt Hardy takes on John Morrison in singles competition, these two have been angry with each other since day one here in YTW! Will Matt Hardy get revenge for what Morrison has done to him the past couple of weeks or will Morrison continue to get on Hardys nerves?

There are two huge matches named on this weeks show, be sure to check them out!

The final tournament round is finally here, James Storm takes on Austin Aries where the winner will be the last man in the fatal four way for the title at Reborn!

I had to make this a quick preview, I am in a rush...Review and predict if you guys want :D

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
James Storm versus Austin Aries
I have no clue why but having an Independent guy win a tournament sounds, and looks very realistic. I see Austin overcoming a few dirty tricks by James then pulls out the win.
Matt Hardy vs. John Morrison
Morrisons steals it. The feud continue's..

Check out ECW its up

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

James Storm vs. Austin Aries
Matt Hardy vs. John Morrison

Cheap Plug-Check out Chaos Theory Wrestling the final Chaos TV before Heat Stroke has been posted.