YTW: Young Talent Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Opening promo: The pairing of Shane and Heyman is weird, and Heyman sounded like a generic face GM here which he shouldn't. Try to define their characters more, as neither came off like they normally do. I know it was just a way to start off your first show, but still.

AOTF vs Londrick: Nice opener, some good pace to it. Surprised that Black didn't use the Phoenix Splash tbh, but the finish was good, a counter for the end is always good. The promo afterwards from Jacobs was terrible tbh. They are not ass kickers. They are not badasses. They are the opposite, They hate this society, they hate people for conforming.

Kaz/Carlito promo: Was pretty good except when Carlito called Kaz small. Carlito is smaller lol. Carlito was well in character though.

Fatal Four Way: If Matt Hardy was a part of the Worldn Title tourney, he should not have been a part of this imo. TBH I thought the action would be a little quicker from the start, but it was still good. Morrison really should have gone over in this IMO. STriker needed to be built up befpre being handed a title.

VIP Lounge: Everything CM Punk said was evry in character with his dedication and all that. MVP missed a few of his main lines, but it was still good.

Thorn vs Rhodes: This was essentially to just build up Thorn. Did its job.

Kennedy/Aries/Storm/AJ promo: No one had any real defining characters in this promo, besides Kennedy saying Mr Kennedy, the Kennecy in AJ's face. Way too generic ofr my liking.

Steenerico vs WGTT: Looks like you are putting the tag teams on display which is good. Not surprised Steenerico went over, as I know how much of a Steenerico mark you are. It was a solid match, and it all flowed together fluently.

Orton promo: Was alright. Was bordering on generic heel promo, rather than cocky Orton or sadistic Orton.

Orton vs Kaz: Orton simply had to win this match, especially with a Kaz/Carlito feud coming. Was pretty good, but wasn't as good as you could have made it imo. A few more counters would have been nice. Kaz looked very strong in this match, so I guess he will be a high upper midcarder.

AC: Well your matches are very solid but your promos are very meh. Every heel was the generic I am going to kick your ass heel, except for MVP and Storm. That should be your main focus imo.

Moonlight Drive

BM: Damn wish I didn't have to choose, I'll take Orton/Kaz, you got both guys coming off strong

WM: None were bad, I enjoyed all of them

BP: VIP Lounge. I loved the way MVP and Punk interacted, very in character and well, it's MVP, so it's a great promo no matter what

WP: Randy's seemed pretty generic

AF: Great first show, you've got a good start going

Plug: Check out my latest WWU show

xtremebadass

BM: RKO vs. KAZ, lol, really great match for the main event, best of the night followed by Genesis title match

WM: N/A First time reader and I see no bad matches, you got something here *raises the people's eyebrow*

BP: VIP Lounge, real dead on, but as CMS said, it isn't the VIP Lounge without MVP's stolen quite from everyone's favorite criminal TI

WP: Kaz/Carlito, idk, ehh, it was good, I just had some random problem with it lol

AC: Diggin the show right here. Again, first time reader, I am impressed :)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM: Have to say the Genisis title because it was probably the easiest to read(More on this later)

WM: Opener sorry to say. It confused me alot annd when too long for such a faced paced match.

Overall Match Comments: Ok well since you said I helped you ouit in the last review I gave you. Here we go.

First of all make your matches shorted. Matches do not need to be four paragraphs long. The need to be 3 paragraphes or less with the young face paced talent you have.

Second. You write alot in my old styles with the And's and the And Thens, I will give you some advice WCW Rules gave me and that is to use Him and Her as well as more full stops and comma's

Third: Continue with the faster paced matches but you need a more technical wrestler in the debut show.

Overall: Pretty Average matches Sorry.

BP: VIP Lounge although it in itself should have been longer as well as some more of MVP's more signature lines.

WP: Your promos did not really click although I can't really give much feed back because my Promos ain'tvery good either but don't drag your promos out too long. Try making them straight too the point. Anyway the worst promo would have to be The Promo after the opener.

AC; Very Very average first shopw. It can be aacceptable as it seemed you concentraated on the length of your matches rather then the quality. I used to right like you but I have tried to change my style but you need to get rid of some of the ands and and thens. Yesm I know I used to do it but I teried to change and you should to... Also try getting straight to the poiint as well as balancing the booking and all that.

Booking wise your show was meh. It was too early for Striker to win the tite but I guess I will have to watch where it goes. Kazarian and Orton was a very predictable and well I don't think that their styles really mesh. Anyway good luck next show. I will try and review because I am obligated too lol. Just take these into accounts and then I will try and help you out some more.

Ohh and watch the seeling aftyer the dropkicks as I said on MSN. Also XBA this is Sharky.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: AOTF vs. Londrick- Damn this was a great match. I loved it.
WM: Rhodes vs. Thorn- I just found this match boring.
BP: VIP Lounge- it was good, but it times it felt stiff.
WP: The Jimmy Jacobs promo felt off
AC: Didn't expect Striker to pick up the win... Good main event... Decent show, but some of the matches could have been shorter... Thanks for reading POI.

Qwake

YTW News

Last week Vendetta scored a 1.8 rating, it was a good rating for the time being and the TV network were quite pleased. They hope they get more ratings like these ones of better.

Paul Heyman and Shane McMahon were pleased with the first show, they thought everything went well and the crowd were right behond it. They promise to keep this up and the next shows are said to be a lot better! They both also feel that they have been working together quite well which is good.

All the superstars on the YTW roster are happy to be in the business and after the first show they all feel that they will be staying for a much longer time. Randy Orton Orton was the happiest of the lot after winning the first Vendetta main event and being put in the eborn main event for a chance to become the first ever YTW World Heavyweight Champion.

Preview for next weeks Vendetta!

Next week we will be seeing a huge match up between MVP and CM Punk and after what happened last week between the two this will be a very brutal match up. CM Punk will be looking for revenge after MVP attacked him last week in the VIP lounge...

MVP Vs CM Punk

Next week there will also be Matt Strikers own Teachers lounge, the new Genesis Champion will be out to talk about his win recently. Tune in to see what your teacher has to say.

Matt Strikers Classroom

Also next week the Motor City Machine Guns are in action, they are taking on another debut team, Kurt Hawkins and Zack Ryder! This will be a great match for both teams debuting in YTW. The Motor City Machine Guns are in their Home town of Detroit Michigan!

MCMG Vs Hawkins and Ryder

Kevin Thorn is in action, lets see what he can do after beating Cody Rhodes last week!

There is alot more on the show but in the Main Event it will be another eight man tournament match, we do not know who will be fighting but tune in and you will find out as the show goes on.

Thats it for this weeks preview, remember to check out the show with a review in return

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well good preview with quite a few typos, although I can't talk but still. Great stuff set up for this week but insteads of saying Next Week say This week. Sounds more professional.

Qwake

Vendetta-3.png

The Pyro goes off as the fans all around the arena in Detroit Michigan cheer

Styles: Welcome everybody here to Monday night Vendetta; I am Joey Styles here with James Patterson and what a show we have in store for you all.

JP: That’s right Joey, what a huge night we have planned following up from last weeks great show.

Styles: Yeah James, the World Heavyweight Championship tournament continues tonight and lets see who else will make it into the fatal four way at our next PPV, Reborn…

“Voices” hits and Randy Orton begins to walk down to the ring holding a microphone.

Randy: Alright cut the music and everyone shut up and listen!

The crowd boo loudly…

Randy: I said shut up! Now last week I came down into this very ring and told everybody that I would beat Frankie Kazarian and move on into the final round, the fatal four way match at Reborn for a shot at the YTW World Heavyweight Championship and people, I did beat Kazarian! Not only did I beat him but I destroyed him because I would do anything to get a World title match and I will do anything to win me that Championship. So to all of the guys back in the locker rooms who think that if they make it to the title match at Reborn that they have a chance to win that belt, then you are sadly mistaken! You see I am in that match now and I will badly hurt any of you to win that title, so you all better give up them hopes and dreams because at Reborn the title is coming home to me!

“Here comes the money” hits and Shane McMahon, the owner of YTW walks down to the ring…

Shane: Well Randy it was a very impressive victory last week but I still wouldn’t count out any of the other superstars in the tournament because any of the other six men could make it to Reborn and win that title.

Crowd cheers as Randy frowns…

Shane: Oh and speaking of the World Heavyweight Championship tournament, here tonight in the main event will be the second match. I have randomly selected the next two competitors so in tonight’s main event it will be “The Shaman of Sexy” John Morrison Vs “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles!

The crowd goes crazy with cheers…

Randy: well I wish you the both of you luck, not that it matters because when Reborn comes round, I am taking what’s mine and that is the YTW World Heavyweight Championship!

Randy Orton walks off leaving Shane McMahon in the ring doing his little dance while saying “enjoy the show everyone”

JP: Wow, AJ Styles taking on John Morrison, this will be a great match!

Styles: Yeah defiantly, Randy Orton is really cocky after being the first man in the main event for Reborn…

JP: Well who wouldn’t be Joey, the man won a huge match last week to enter the main event at Reborn and he has the right to be cocky about that.

Styles: I guess James, and…

“I’m coming” interrupts Joey Styles as MVP walks down to the ring.

Styles: Whoa it looks like its time for our opening match of the night.

CM Punk runs down to the ring and the bells ring to start the match…

Match 1
MVP Vs CM Punk

They each start the match off slowly walking around the middle of the ring and then they bind up, MVP overpowers CM Punk and then pushes him backwards into the ropes. The ref forces MVP to let Punk go, he does and then they bind up back in the middle of the ring. MVP lets go of CM Punk and then quickly kicks him in the mid section, he then starts to hammer away at Punk and CM Punk backs down into the turnbuckle. MVP punches Punk in the corner a couple of times more and then he goes for one last punch but Punk ducks and MVP falls into the corner, CM Punk then starts to throw punches to the face and stomach of MVP. CM Punk then walks across to the other side of the ring; he runs back at MVP and goes for a hard clothesline in the corner but MVP ducks out of the way and rolls out of the ring leaving Punk to go chest first into the hard turnbuckle. CM Punk holds his chest in pain as MVP walks around outside the ring, he then rolls back into the ring after getting his breath back and him and Punk begin to trade punches in the ring. MVP Irish whips CM Punk into the ropes and when Punk comes running back MVP goes for a clothesline which Punk ducks and keeps on running down to the other side of the ring, CM Punk runs back just as MVP turns around and then MVP drops Punk with a huge clothesline followed by a quick pin, 1…and CM Punk kicks out. MVP starts to stomp away on the head and back of CM Punk before picking him up, he then picks up Punk and gives him a few hard knees and kicks to the mid section causing Punk to bend down and hold his stomach in pain and then he is hit by a huge swinging neck breaker by MVP followed by another pin, 1…2…and Punk just kicks out in time.

MVP stomps on CM Punk a couple of times and then he picks up Punk, as Punk is getting up he kicks MVP in the mid section a few times and then he starts to throw punches to the face of MVP. CM Punk continues to punch him until MVP backs down into the turnbuckle, Punk then gives him some hard kicks to the stomach and then he moves to the other side of the ring. CM Punk runs and hits MVP with a hard to knee to the face and then he runs out and hits him with a huge bulldog and then goes for a pin, 1…2…and MVP kicks out. CM Punk gets up and runs and bounces off the ropes as MVP slowly gets up holding his head, Punk comes running back and he hits MVP with a cross body. MVP again slowly gets back up as does CM Punk, Punk punches him a couple of times and then he gives him a hard back kick to the mid section of MVP causing MVP to bend down holding his stomach. CM Punk then runs and bounces off the ropes quickly as MVP lifts his head back up and then CM Punk hits him with a hard dropkick knocking MVP down to the mat and CM Punk goes for the pin, 1…2…and again MVP is able to kick out. CM Punk gets back up while MVP also gets back up holding his head in pain, Punk punches him a few times and then goes for an Irish whip but MVP counters and he ends up Irish whipping Punk into the ropes. CM Punk comes running back and MVP goes for a clothesline which Punk ducks, MVP then turns around and is hit with an arm drag by Punk. MVP gets right back up and he runs right into another arm drag by Punk, Punk then goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and MVP kicks out.

MVP slowly gets back up to his feet still slightly holding his head in pain and Punk gets back up and starts to punch MVP, he then pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle. CM Punk starts to lay into MVP in the corner but then MVP ducks a punch and pushes Punk into the corner, MVP is then on the offence hammering away at Punk. MVP walks back to the other side of the ring, MVP then runs and hits CM Punk with a huge big boot in the corner as the crowd begins to boo. CM Punk lies back on the turnbuckle as MVP start to shout at all the fans, he then walks over to Punk and lifts him up onto the turnbuckle so he is sitting there holding his head. MVP is then about to get up onto the second rope but Punk kicks him in the stomach a couple of times, CM Punk then gets MVP in position for the Pepsi Plunge! MVP quickly gets out of it and pushes off Punk, he starts to walk back towards CM Punk and then out of nowhere Punk dives out and hits MVP with a huge spinning DDT from the top rope followed by a pin, 1…2…and somehow MVP kicks out in time. CM Punk gets up and picks up a hurt MVP, he punches MVP a few more times and then Punk lifts him up for GTS. CM Punk is about to hit it but then MVP jumps off the shoulders of CM Punk and when Punk turns around MVP rakes his eyes, CM Punk holds his eyes and gets down on one knee in the middle of the ring as MVP gets outside the ring and grabs a steel chair. MVP slides back into the ring with the steel chair and then cracks it down onto the head of CM Punk, the ref calls for the bell as MVP continues to hit Punk with the steel chair.

Here is your winner by DQ, CM Punk!

Styles: Whoa, MVP just started hammering CM Punk in the head with that steel chair!

JP: I know Joey, he got frustrated with Punk. Who could blame him!?

Styles: I don’t know James, but I think MVP has so anger problems…

JP: You let him hear you say that Joey!

Styles: No way, I don’t want to be hit with that steel chair, look what it has done to CM Punk!

JP: Well then think before for you talk! CM Punk was able to get the victory from it which is good for him…

Commercial Break

“I am your teacher” is played and Matt Striker walks out and goes down to the ring holding the YTW Genesis title.

Striker: Welcome everybody to my classroom, I am Matt Striker your YTW Genesis champion and also your teacher. Tonight one lucky student, one of the wrestlers I took to school last week will be interviewed by me right here in my classroom. But first things first, aren’t you all going to congratulate me on my victory last week?

Crowd boo’s loudly…

Striker: I didn’t expect you all to be very happy after I won this title…Well I am proud of my accomplishment and who knows maybe if guys like John Morrison follow in my foot steps they can become a champion of some sort in this business someday. I guess you could say I taught them a lesson last week and that was never get in Matt Striker’s way or there will be hell to pay…

Matt Hardy’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring with a microphone…

Hardy: Striker, last week when you beat me, it was a fluke! You and everybody else know it. You come out here all cocky about how you won that title, if you had a match with me right now with the title on the line I would be the champ soon after.

Striker: Oh sure Matt, oh and next time wait for me to introduce for you to come down! Now Matt, I know you are a little angry after losing to me last week but I just want to here your thoughts on what it was like to lose to me.

Hardy: Well Striker, if you think you are so good and think you can beat me again then why don’t you fight me right here right now!?

Striker: Sorry to disappoint you Matt but I am not ready for a match, you should have told me before time. But I guess I could fight you next week, what do you say?

Hardy: Oh you know I could have a YTW World Heavyweight championship tournament match next week!

Striker: Well then Matt, if you lose that match which you most likely will how would you like your match at Reborn for my Genesis title?

Hardy: You’re on Striker but I most likely will not be losing my qualifying match. But if I somehow do then say good by to that Genesis title because it will be mine if I ever challenge for it.

Striker: I don’t think so Hardy, you see…

John Morrison then cuts out Striker as he slowly walks down to the ring holding a microphone.

Morrison: Wait, wait, wait! Did I hear you correctly, did you just say if Hardy doesn’t win his qualifying match he gets to face you for your title that you won by beating neither me or Hardy? Striker you don’t even deserve that damn title, you beat Lance Cade to get it! I am facing AJ Styles tonight and the winner of that moves onto the fatal four way at Reborn and if I somehow manage to lose that match then I should be first in line for a Genesis title match…

Hardy: I agree with you partly John, you only won that title by pinning Lance Cade so technically you are not worthy of that title because you did not pin me! And also, I would or should be the first man to challenge for the title to prove that I should be champ because I would win!

Striker: I am the champion and I can choose whoever I want to face. I don’t have to choose either of you but I want to prove to you two idiots and all these stupid fans that I am the champion for a reason!

Crowd boo’s…

Morrison: I will prove to everyone that I should be the Genesis champion!!!

John Morrison runs and clothesline Matt Hardy, he then gets on the ground and starts to hammer away at the face of Hardy. He gets up and begins to stomp on Matt Hardy and then he stares at Matt Striker and the Genesis title before walking away.
Striker then walks away followed by Matt Hardy…

Styles: OMG John Morrison must have gotten a little frustrated at Matt Hardy and he must really want that title shot!

JP: That’s right Joey, they really want Matt Strikers Genesis title. Both men will do anything to get a title match as John Morrison has just shown us…

Kurt Hawkins and Zach Ryders theme hits and they both run down to the ring as the fans boo and then all of a sudden the The Motor Cit Machine Guns theme hits and they run down to the ring going crazy with cheers…

Match 2
Hawkins and Ryder Vs MCMG

Kurt Hawkins decides to start the match off for his teams and Chris Sabin starts off for the Motor City Machine Guns, Sabin talks to Alex Shelley over in their corner and then Hawkins runs down and clotheslines the back of Sabin’s head dropping him down to the mat. Kurt Hawkins then starts to stomp away on the head and shoulders of Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley tries to get into the ring to pull him off Sabin but the ref runs over and stops Shelley from getting in the ring as has his knee across the back of Chris Sabin and he pulls Sabin up by the face stretching his back. Kurt Hawkins lest Sabin go and then stomps on him d few more times before picking him up, he then gets him in a side headlock and walks down to the other side of the ring where Zach Ryder stands. Kurt Hawkins holds Chris Sabin in the headlock as he tags in Zach Ryder and then Ryder gets into the ring and kicks Sabin in the lower stomach, Chris Sabin bends down a little holding his stomach in pain and then Ryder drops him with a hard clothesline and goes for a quick pin, 1…and Chris Sabin kicks out. Zach Ryder starts to stomp away on the head of Chris Sabin before picking him up and Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle, Ryder then runs and hits Sabin with a hard clothesline sandwiching him into the turnbuckle and then Chris Sabin drops out of the corner holding his back in pain and then Ryder goes for another pin, 1…2…and again Sabin kicks out. Chris Sabin slowly gets up and walks over to Alex Shelley but Zach Ryder grabs him and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle where Kurt Hawkins stands, he punches Chris Sabin a few more times and then makes the tag to Hawkins. Hawkins and Ryder both grab Chris Sabin and then they hit him with a double inverted flapjack, Ryder leaves the ring as Kurt Hawkins gets on the mat and grabs Chris Sabin who is holding his back and goes for the pin, 1…2…and once again Chris Sabin is able to kick out.

Kurt Hawkins stomps on Chris Sabin a couple of times and then he picks him up but then out of nowhere Sabin jumps up and hits Hawkins with a huge enziguri dropping him to the mat, Chris Sabin then dives out and makes the tag to Alex Shelley. Alex Shelley rushes into the ring and he dropkicks Kurt Hawkins who had just gotten back up and he falls right back down to the mat, again Hawkins gets up holding his head slightly and he is hit with a cross body and then the pin by Shelley, 1…2…and Kurt Hawkins is able to raise the shoulder. Alex Shelley gets back up and he picks up Kurt Hawkins, he starts to throw punches at Hawkins backing him down into the ropes. Alex Shelley gives him one last hard punch and then goes for an Irish whip but Kurt Hawkins is able to counter it with an Irish whip of his own, Shelley goes running down and bounces off the ropes and then when he runs back he hits Hawkins with another hard dropkick followed by a pin, 1…2…and again Hawkins manages to kick out. Alex Shelley gets up and he picks up Kurt Hawkins, he punches him a couple of times and then pulls him over to the corner where Chris Sabin stands and he tags in Sabin. Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley stand in the ring punching Kurt Hawkins, they then both give him hard kicks to the mid section followed by super kicks at the same time dropping Kurt Hawkins to the mat in an instance and Sabin covers, 1…2…and Hawkins is just able to kick out in time. Kurt Hawkins gets back up holding his head in a lot of pain and then he is hit with a dropkick knocking him back down to the mat, Chris Sabin then climbs to the top rope. Kurt Hawkins again slowly gets up holding his head and then all of a sudden Chris Sabin jumps off the top rope and hits Hawkins with a huge diving hurricanrana followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Zach Ryder runs into the ring and breaks up the pin.

Chris Sabin then pulls Kurt Hawkins over to the corner where Alex Shelley stands, he tags in Shelley and they both set up for a double team move. Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin both Irish whip a hurt Kurt Hawkins into the ropes and when Hawkins bounces off the ropes Shelley was there and he drops him with a drop toe hold, Alex Shelley then rolls over Hawkins’ back and gets him into a cross face as Chris Sabin comes sprinting from the side and dropkicks Kurt Hawkins directly in the face followed by a pin fro Shelley, 1…2…and somehow Kurt Hawkins kicks out. Alex Shelley bends down to pick up Kurt Hawkins and then Hawkins jabs Shelley in the eye, Shelley walks backwards barley able to see as Hawkins dives out and makes the tag to Zach Ryder who runs in and rolls up Alex Shelley, 1…2…and Shelley quickly kicks out. Both men quickly gets up and Zach Ryder quickly drops Alex Shelley with a dropkick, Shelley gets right back up and runs into a scoop slam by Ryder. Alex Shelley gets up slightly holding his back as Zach Ryder begins to punch him, Ryder then Irish whips Shelley into the ropes and when he comes running back Ryder hits him with a hard clothesline followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and again Shelley just kicks out. Zach Ryder gets up and turns around angry about not getting the pin and then Alex Shelley gets back up to his feet still slightly holding his head and Shelley hits him with a quick hurricanrana, Shelley then quickly makes the tag to Chris Sabin. Chris Sabin runs across to Kurt Hawkins on the other side of the ring and clotheslines him off, he then turns around only to see Alex Shelley hit Zach Ryder with Slice Bread #2! Chris Sabin runs over and picks up Zach Ryder and then he hits him with the Cradle Shot and the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, The Motor City Machine Guns!

Styles: that was an impressive victory here in the hometown of Sabin and Shelley!

JP: Hell yeah Joey, these guys are great athletes and I am sure that the home crowd really gave these guys a great boost of confidence.

Styles: that’s right, Hawkins and Ryder put on a great match but they were just unable to get the win here tonight…

Commercial Break

The camera goes backstage to Carlito with a microphone

Carlito: Frankie Kazarian, what did I tell you! You’re not cut out to be in the main event, I should have been facing Randy Orton last week but no they thought you would best suit it and look at what happened, Randy beat you simple as that. If I were in that match I would have kicked Randy’s ass just like I should kick your ass! So Kazarian now do you see why I told you that I should have been in the main event? Because I can contend with and beat the big guys in the business, in fact I am a big guy in the business but nobody has recognised that yet!

Frankie Kazarian walks over to Carlito

Kaz: Carlito, last week I nearly had Randy Orton beat but with all his little cheap tactics he was just able to beat me in the end, I lasted a very long time in the ring with maybe the most experienced guy in this business and you wouldn’t even last a second. Carlito, you would have no chance of winning in the main event and you probably wouldn’t even have a chance of coming out of a match like that with out any serious injuries! Oh and here’s a fact for you Carlito, I could kick your ass any day!

Carlito: Oh you think so Kazarian, well see about that! How about me Vs you…at Reborn!

Kaz: You know what Carlito, you’re on as soon as Shame McMahon or Paul Heyman agree to it!

Carlito: Me beating you at Reborn, haha now that’s cool…

Carlito walks past giving an evil look at Frankie Kazarian who stands there looking back angrily at Carlito.

JP: Whoa, we may have one great match at Reborn if Shane McMahon or Paul Heyman agrees to this match!

Styles: That’s right James; I am really looking forward to this…

JP: It will defiantly be a close competition, and…

James Patterson is cut out by Kevin Thorns theme as Thorn walks down to the ring…

Match 3
Kevin Thorn Vs Mat Butler

The match starts as young Mat Butler backs down into the turnbuckle away from Kevin Thorn; Thorn then walks over to Butler. Kevin Thorn swing at Mat Butler but Butler ducks and Thorn falls into the turnbuckle and then Mat Butler starts to throw punches at Kevin Thorn but they don’t affect big Kevin Thorn as he just pushes Butler off. Mat Butler then runs back at Kevin Thorn and Thorn drops him to the mat with a huge clothesline, Thorn picks him up and gives him another thunderous clothesline dropping him down to the mat. Kevin Thorn starts to stomp away on the head of Mat Butler before picking him up, he punches him in the face a couple of times and then throws him down with a hard scoop slam. Mat Butler rolls around on the mat holding his back in a lot of pain and Kevin Thorn picks him up, Thorn punches him a couple more times and then knees him in the midsection before Irish whipping Butler into the ropes and when he comes running back Thorn nails him with a huge big boot to the face which immediately drops Butler back down to the mat. Kevin Thorn walks over and picks up Mat Butler, he pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle and then he clotheslines Butler into the turnbuckle squashing him in the corner. Mat Butler drops down into the bottom of the corner and then Thorn comes over and shoves his foot into the throat of Mat Butler down on the ground and the ref begins to count, 1…2…3…4…and Thorn takes it off. The ref starts to shout at Kevin Thorn and then Thorn looks at him angrily and the ref runs away, Thorn then picks up Mat Butler and places his legs on the ropes rope while holding his head on his shoulder and then he nails Butler with his finisher, the Original Sin. Kevin Thorn goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Kevin Thorn!

The ref raises Kevin Thorns arm in victory and then all of a sudden Kevin Thorn kicks referee Shane Colvin in the mid section and hits him with a huge Crucifix Powerbomb and then he walks away leaving Mat Butler and referee Shane Colvin lying in the ring in pain…

Styles: OMG, Kevin Thorn just destroyed young Mat Butler and then after that he took out the ref with a huge Powerbomb!

JP: I cannot believe it! Damn I would hate to be Butler or referee Shane Colvin right now, imagine the pain they must be in!

Styles: It’s better if you don’t think about that pain James…

Commercial Break

Camera goes backstage to Paul Heyman’s office

Jamie Noble: Hey Paul, I was wondering why you have no cruiserweight title here in YTW. I thought coming here there would be one for me to fight for…

Heyman: Well Jamie, me and Shane thought about this long and hard and we just weren’t sure if it would bring us enough ratings, in the end we decided not to Jamie.

Noble: Oh that sucks! what if we were to have a match and get great ratings, would you reconsider it?

Matt Sydal, Petey Williams and Jimmy Rave barge into Paul Heyman’s office after hearing him…

Sydal: Yeah otherwise with no cruiserweight division what did you hire us for? I think Jamie’s idea is a good one.

Rave: As much as I hate the both of you it was an alright idea, what do you say Paul?

Heyman: Well, I can’t make that decision guys…It could be a good idea, ill talk to Shane right now.

Paul Heyman walks through the back of his office through a door and he talks to Shane McMahon and then walks back out.

Heyman: Okay gentlemen we have both agreed to let you all have a trial match and if the ratings for that one match are good then we will give you your Cruiserweight title…Oh and that match is next.

All men walk off and get ready for the coming match as the camera goes back out to commentary.

Styles: This is great James right now we are about to see a match with four cruiserweights in it and if they get enough ratings for the show Shane McMahon and Paul Heyman will get a cruiserweight title for them to fight for…

JP: Yeah I am looking forward to this match and also to see if they get the title, there could be some extremely great matches if there is a title involved because the superstars will go even harder to win it!

All of the cruiserweights make there way down to the ring as the match it a bout to start…

Match 4
Petey Williams and Jimmy Rave Vs Jamie Noble and Matt Sydal

Jimmy Rave decides to start the match off with Jamie Noble, the slowly circle around the ring from each other. Jamie Noble then runs at Jimmy Rave and Rave hits him with an arm drag, Noble gets right back up as Rave runs at him and this time Noble hits Jimmy Rave with an arm drag. They both get back up to their feet and run at each other in the middle of the ring, they both begin to trade punches with one another and Jimmy Rave starts to get momentum and hammer away at the face of Jamie Noble causing him to back down into the ropes. Jimmy Rave goes for an Irish whip on Jamie Noble but Noble counters with an Irish whip of his own, Rave runs and bounces off the ropes and when he gets back he ducks the clothesline from Jamie Noble. Jamie Noble slowly turns around just as Jimmy Rave has bounced off the ropes and then once Noble is facing him he dives and Rave drops him with a cross body and the pin, 1…and Noble gets a quick kick out. Jamie Noble slowly starts to get back up to his feet and Jimmy Rave starts to stomp on the head of Noble, he then picks him up and gets him in a side headlock while giving him a few punches to the mid section. Jimmy Rave holds it in for a while and then Jamie Noble elbows him in the head a couple of times before pushing him off into the ropes, Rave comes running back and he drops Jamie Noble with a hard spinning wheel kick and then he goes for another quick pin, 1…2…and again Noble kicks out. Petey Williams runs into the ring and he runs down to Matt Sydal and clotheslines him off the apron as Jimmy Rave picks up Jamie Noble and then all of a sudden Noble drops Rave with a huge swinging neck breaker followed by a quick pin, 1…and Petey breaks it up quickly.

Petey Williams gets out of the ring as Matt Sydal gets up and tries to get into the ring to get revenge from the cheap attack but the ref stops Sydal, while the ref is distracted Jamie Noble picks up Jimmy Rave and Rave jabs him in the eye and then dropkicks him knocking Noble down into the bottom of the turnbuckle. Petey Williams walks into the ring as if he was tagged in and him and Jimmy Rave begin to stomp away on the body of Jamie Noble, Rave gets out of the ring as Petey drags Noble closer into the middle of the ring for the pin, 1…2…and Jamie Noble again just kicks out. Petey Williams slaps Jamie Noble on the head a couple of times before picking him up and then Noble starts to throw punches at Petey, Noble jumps up and dropkicks Williams over knocking him down to the mat. Jamie Noble dives out and tags in Matt Sydal, he runs into the ring and just as Petey Williams gets back up and Sydal dropkicks him knocking him off his feet. Petey Williams slowly gets up slightly holding his back, Matt Sydal punches him a couple times and then goes for an Irish whip but Williams ends up giving him an Irish whip. Matt Sydal runs and bounces off the ropes, he runs back and hits Petey Williams with a huge hurricanrana and then crawls over to Williams and goes for a pin, 1…2…and Petey just kicks out in time. Petey Williams slowly gets up holding his head in pain, Matt Sydal walks over to grab him and then Williams jumps up and drops him with a huge DDT. Petey crawls over to Jimmy Rave to make the tag as Matt Sydal slowly crawls over to Jamie Noble to make the tag, they both make the tag at the same time and both legal men get into the ring.

Jamie Noble runs at Jimmy Rave and clotheslines him down to the mat, Rave gets right back up only to be dropped again by another hard clothesline. Jimmy Rave gets up a little slower holding his head in pain, Jamie Noble then starts hammering away at the face of Jimmy Rave making him back down into the turnbuckle where Matt Sydal stands. Jamie Noble makes the tag to Matt Sydal who gets into the ring and walks over into the middle of the ring, Jamie Noble then runs up and hits Jimmy Rave with a monkey flip and Rave is about to land on his feet in the middle of the ring but Sydal jumps up and hits him with a huge dropkick while Rave was in mid air which drops Jimmy Rave down to the mat instantly. Jimmy Rave lies on the mat holding his head and chest in pain as Matt Sydal crawls over for the pin, 1…2…and Petey Williams breaks it up. Matt Sydal gets up and he picks up a hurt Jimmy Rave, he punches Rave a couple of times and then goes an Irish whip but Rave holds onto the arm of Matt Sydal and then Rave knees him in the mid section causing Matt Sydal to slightly bend down and then Jimmy Rave nails him with an enziguri. Jimmy Rave dives out and makes the tag to Petey Williams, Matt Sydal slowly gets back up to his feet and then Petey Williams runs into the ring and drops him with a hard clothesline followed by a pin, 1…2…and Sydal is just able to kick out. Petey Williams gets back up still slightly holding his back as he picks up Matt Sydal and then all of a sudden Sydal throws Williams over the top rope but Petey Williams is able to hold onto the top rope and land on the apron, Matt Sydal then turns around and sees Williams on the apron so he walks over and Petey Williams jumps over the top rope and grabs then head of Matt Sydal and brings it down onto his knee and when he hits the mat Sydal’s head cracks against his knee. Petey Williams then goes for a quick pin on Matt Sydal who is grasping at his head, 1…2…and Jamie Noble runs in and breaks it up.

Matt Sydal slowly gets back up to his feet holding his head in pain as Petey Williams gets up and punches him a couple of times, Petey Williams then Irish whips Matt Sydal into the ropes and Petey also runs off the ropes. As both men bounce off the ropes they tag in their partners and then Williams and Sydal collide in the middle of the ring with cross bodies to one another, they roll to the side of the ring as Jimmy Rave and Jamie Noble get back into the ring. Jimmy Rave and Jamie Noble start to go at it in the middle of the ring trading lefts and rights, Petey Williams and Matt Sydal both get up and Matt Sydal dropkicks Williams through the middle rope to the outside of the ring. Jimmy Rave and Jamie Noble continue to go at it as Matt Sydal runs back and then dives over the top rope landing on Petey Williams with a huge forward flip over the top rope, they both lie outside the ring in pain. Jimmy Rave then again swings at Jamie Noble in the middle of the ring but Noble ducks and then out of nowhere Jamie Noble kicks him in the mid section and hits Rave with a huge Tiger Bomb which Noble calls the Nobillizer! He goes for the pin on Rave, 1…2…and 3!

Here are your winners, Matt Sydal and Jamie Noble!

Styles: That was an incredible match, if that didn’t get them enough ratings for a cruiserweight title then I don’t know what will!

JP: Yeah it was a great match, after that performance they really deserve a title…

Styles: Hell yeah. Don’t go anywhere cause well be right back with Monday night Vendetta…

Commercial Break

The camera goes backstage with Jeremy Borash and Mr Kennedy

JB: Hello everyone I’m Jeremy Borash here with Mr Kennedy, Kennedy what are your thoughts on being in YTW so far?

Kennedy: Well JB I think the company is great so far, I mean they defiantly are quite smart because they knew to put me in the eight man list in the qualifying matches for the World title match at Reborn.

JB: Okay, well speaking of the eight man tournament, what do you think of Randy Orton who has already entered the fatal four way at Reborn?

Kennedy: I have seen Randy Orton wrestle before JB and believe me he is good but when it comes to wrestling he is nowhere near as good as me but then again, who is?

JB: Ummm well I’m not sure Kennedy. What are your thoughts on the second qualifying match tonight? Who do you think will win?

Kennedy: Well to be honest with you JB I couldn’t care less because when it comes down to it, three of the men in the fatal four way match at Reborn will have absolutely no chance of winning because I will be entering the match and I am going to walk out of that match the first ever YTW World Heavyweight Champion!

Austin Aries then enters the interview space…

Aries: Hold on Kennedy, you will not be winning the fatal four way match at Reborn because I will be! Hell Kennedy, you may not even be in the match at Reborn for the World Heavyweight Championship and you defiantly won’t if you have to qualify for it against me!

Kennedy: Is that so Austin! Let me put it this way for you okay Austin, it doesn’t matter whether my match is next week or the week after and it doesn’t who I face whether its Matt Hardy, James Storm or you because I am going to win know matter what! Because I am Mrrrrrrr Kennedy…………………Kennedy!

They all leave and the camera goes back out front…

JP: Wow things are heating up even more between the tournament contenders, I wonder who will be fighting next to qualify for the fatal four way at Reborn.

Styles: Aren’t we all James, now its time for this weeks qualifying match!

John Morrison’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring getting booed and then “I am” hits and AJ Styles walks down to the ring with a huge pop from the fans…

Main Event
AJ Styles Vs John Morrison

John Morrison and AJ Styles both slowly walk up to each other and then they bind up, Morrison overpowers AJ and then he gets Styles into a side headlock. John Morrison holds the headlock in hard but then AJ Styles elbows him in the side of the head a couple of times, he then pushes John Morrison off into the ropes and when Morrison comes running back AJ is dropped by a shoulder block. John Morrison runs and jumps over AJ Styles and bounces off the ropes, Styles gets back up just as John Morrison comes running back and AJ leap frogs over John Morrison who carries on running over to the other side of the ring. John Morrison turns around and again runs at AJ Styles and this time Styles gets him with a drop toe hold, Morrison lies on the mat slowly getting up as AJ bounces off the ropes and when John Morrison gets back up to one knee AJ Styles hits him with a hard dropkick right to the side of the head followed by a pin by Styles, 1…2…and Morrison kicks out. AJ Styles gets right back up and runs and bounces off the ropes, AJ starts to run back just as John Morrison gets to his feet and Styles slides underneath John Morrison and when Morrison turns around he is dropped with a huge dropkick by the phenomenal AJ Styles. John Morrison gets right back up slightly holding his chest and he walks right into another hard dropkick knocking him to the mat and AJ goes for the cover, 1…2…and again Morrison kicks out. John Morrison slowly gets up holding his chest in pain as AJ Styles runs over and punches him a couple of times, he then jumps up and drops John Morrison out of nowhere with a huge enziguri and then another pin by Styles, 1…2…and once again John Morrison was able to get the shoulder up.

AJ Styles gets up and turns to the crowd and holds his arms out to the side as the crowd cheers, John Morrison then slowly gets to his feet as AJ Styles turns around. Both men begin to trade punches with one another, AJ Styles starts to build more momentum but John Morrison ends it by kneeing him in the stomach and then starts to hammer away at AJ. John Morrison continues to punch AJ Styles until AJ backs down into the ropes, Morrison Irish whips Styles into the ropes and just as he turns around to run back he is dropped by a hard clothesline by Morrison followed up by a quick pin, 1…and AJ gets the shoulder up quickly. John Morrison gets up and starts to stomp hard on the head and back of AJ Styles, he then picks AJ up and punches him a couple of times. John Morrison continues to punch AJ until he backs down into the turnbuckle where Morrison really starts to lay into Styles, Morrison moves back to the other side of the ring and runs up and hits AJ with a hard clothesline sandwiching him into the corner. AJ Styles leans backwards into the turnbuckle holding his head in pain, Styles stumbles out of the corner holding his head in pain and then Morrison hits him with a quick hard snap suplex and then the pin, 1…2…and Styles is able to kick out. AJ Styles rolls around on the ground in a lot of pain holding his lower back, John Morrison stomps on AJ’s lower back a couple of times and then picks him up and gets him into a side headlock. John Morrison holds him in the side headlock as he continues to apply pressure and then he gets down on one knee and holds AJ in the headlock. AJ Styles fights his way out of it, he starts to punch and elbow John Morrison in the head and then he jumps up and nails Morrison with a huge hurricanrana followed up by a pin, 1…2…and Morrison kicks out just in time.

AJ Styles gets up still slightly holding his lower back and he walks over and picks up John Morrison who is holding his head, they then start to trade punches with one another. They continue to trade lefts and rights and then AJ Styles builds momentum by hammering away at the face of John Morrison, he then goes for an Irish whip but Morrison counters it into his own Irish whip. AJ Styles comes running back towards John Morrison and he ducks the clothesline from Morrison and the next time John Morrison turns around he is dropped by a cross body and then the pin, 1…2…and Morrison once again is able to kick out. John Morrison slowly gets up in pain and AJ Styles gets up and punches and kicks him a few time and then he dropkicks Morrison which knocks him backwards through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring, John Morrison lies on the outside holding his head in pain as he tries to get back up to his feet. John Morrison slowly gets up on the outside of the ring still holding his head in pain and then he turns around and all of a sudden AJ Styles comes flying over the top rope and he hits John Morrison with a huge corkscrew flip over the top rope, both men lie on the outside in pain as the ref begins to count them out. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…and both men slowly get up still in pain and they both roll back into the ring, they both slowly get up and then John Morrison gets AJ Styles in position for his finishing move called the moonlight drive but AJ pushes off Morrison and then John Morrison quickly lifts AJ Styles up and hits him with a hard gut buster and then the pin, 1…2…and Styles kicks out.

AJ Styles rolls around on the mat in pain holding his stomach half winded, John Morrison slowly gets back up still slightly holding his head in pain. John Morrison slowly walks over and picks up AJ Styles; he punches AJ in the mid section a couple of times before kneeing him in the ribs and pushing him backwards into the turnbuckle. John Morrison then runs and hits AJ with a huge monkey flip but AJ Styles is able to land on his feet and as Styles was facing other way John Morrison runs and clotheslines the back of Styles’ head dropping him down to the mat and the pin, 1…2…and AJ Styles just kicks out in the nick of time. John Morrison gets up and he is frustrated about not getting the pin so he starts to go crazy with stomps on the head and back AJ Styles, he then picks AJ up and gives him some hard punches to the face followed up with a hard clothesline once again dropping Styles to the mat. John Morrison then climbs up to the top rope, AJ Styles gets back up to his feet and Morrison dives out and hits Styles with a huge cross body from the top rope but AJ rolls Morrison over for the pin, 1…2…and Morrison just kicks out from AJ’s sneaky pin. Both men slowly get back up to their feet and then John Morrison hits AJ Styles with a hard atomic drop, AJ falls to the mat in pain and then again John Morrison goes to the top rope. John Morrison starts to shout at AJ Styles and the crowd and then he goes for a huge corkscrew moonsault but AJ Styles rolls out of the way just in time leaving Morrison to land on the mat stomach first, AJ goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Morrison somehow kicks out. AJ Styles steps out onto the ring apron and then John Morrison slowly gets back up to his feet and AJ springboards off the ropes and hits John Morrison with a huge flying forearm to the face of Morrison and then another pin, 1…2…and again John Morrison is just able to kick out. John Morrison slowly gets up in pain and then all of a sudden Morrison grabs a hold of AJ Styles and gets him in position for the moonlight drive but AJ Styles knees John Morrison in the mid section and then as Morrison bends down in pain AJ leaps over him for a sunset flip pin but instead AJ gets up and holds Morrison in position for the Styles Clash and he nails it! AJ goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, AJ Styles

Styles: OMG, AJ Styles has just beaten John Morrison!

JP: I cannot believe it Joey! That was an awesome match, and what a great ending!

Styles: Yeah, John Morrison nearly had it there for a second but AJ Styles came out victorious…

JP: That’s right; join us next week on Monday night Vendetta!

Ballin

Reaction score
Sweet show Lennie! I was talking to you on MSN while reading it :)

I started the Who are you chant? during Thorn/Butler if you were wondering ;)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BM: The main event and the cruiserweight tag match. Both matches delivered incredible action. Nice counter of the sunset flip into the Styles Clash.
WM: The squash match.
BP: Randy Orton's was very in character and showed Orton's cockiness.
WP: I couldn't really get into Striker's classroom. I just didn't get how someone could lose a World Heavyweight Title tournament match and get a Genesis title shot. It makes the Genesis title seem like a consolation prize.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Uhm, I liked CM Punk vs MVP, but you could have done a little more with those two. You went for a smash mouth start in the match, I would have preferred some mat wrestling. That gives the edge to the main event imo.

WM: The squash, but it makes sense.

BP: Kazarian and Carlito wasn't long, but they were in character.

WP: None, altough Randy wasn't too much in character at the beginning. Besides, it was too short to open the show

AC: Altough the Striker class was good, it does felt bad that Hardy gets a title shot as a consolation prize if he loses a match. Besides, Striker should not want to defend his championship.

Check out BTW, show has been posted

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: The main event- the way it ended is what made it great.
WM: Kevin Thorn Vs Mat Butler- squash
BP: For some reason I really liked the Carlito/Kaz promo.
WP: The Classroom
AC: I really liked the opening promo... Punk vs. MVP was a great match up until the end... The Stryker promo started out good, but once Hardy got added to it, it started to be not so good... MCMG/Edgeheads match had a lot of good action in it... The crusierweight tag match was awesome... Overall good show.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Cruiserweight tag match is a great match to me, it would make some ratings for the show really, lol.... The Main Event is another huge match at the show with a very good ending. Now, that Morrison lost to AJ, looks like he will get his chance for the Genesis Title.

Worst Match: Kevin Thorn/Mat Butler LMAO! I have no idea that Mat is a pro-wrestler! It's a squash but it still made Kevin over in this show.

Best Promo: Mr. Kennedy/Austin Aries one

Worst Promo: I really didn't liked the Cruiserweight Promo tbh.

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show towards Reborn, Having Orton and AJ Styles in the main event is going to be a great match to write. I am also predicting that Orton is going to be the champ but it's always great to see a guy beat Orton for the title as a big upset. I am also a bit curious on Matt Hardy, I want him to be on the Fatal Four Way but looks like he's going with Striker and Morrison is in between. I'll check out your next show!