YTW: Young Talent Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

YTW.png

Backstory: After recent low ratings Mr McMahon of the WWE decides to release many of the younger wrestlers in WWE, he gets rid of them all to bring in all of the older wrestlers throughout the world because he feels that they draw more fans. His son Shane McMahon was next in line to take control of the WWE but with Vince’s new ideas Shane didn’t want it, Shane told his father that the young superstars are they way to go because they are the future but his father disagreed and then Vince was so mad that he put his daughter Stephanie next in line for the company. Shane was angry at his father for what he had done so he took his shares out of the WWE Company which got him quite a lot of money and then Shane McMahon then began looking for a business partner. Shane looked for a couple of weeks and then he came across an old friend from thee original ECW, Paul Heyman! Shane told him what had happened and then told him how he was looking for young superstars and that he was going to make his own wrestling promotion. Shane McMahon offered him a contract to be a co owner of the company and also General manager, Paul was all for it and accepted. Both these men searched throughout the world and mostly America for all the young and exciting talent for this new promotion and once they found enough wrestlers and staff they finally got it under way, and it is now known as Young Talent Wrestling.

Paul Heyman was asking all the major US channels for a TV spot for there new show, CBS offered them a deal and now the show is on every Monday night at 10pm until 12am, and the name of there 2 hour show is Vendetta. While Paul Heyman done that Shane McMahon went and hired referee’s, a ring announcer and a backstage interviewer, he then bought a huge section of land in Detroit Michigan where he hired workers to build a huge building that can fit 50,000 people in it and he put a wrestling ring in there to be used for his promotion. By now Shane and Paul had everything they possibly needed and the show was ready to begin…

Roster

Orton-1.png

Randy Orton
Finisher: RKO

AJStyles.png

AJ Styles
Finisher: Styles Clash, Spiral Tap

Kaz.png

Frankie Kazarian
Finisher: Wave of the future, Flux capacitor

Carlito.png

Carlito
Finisher: Back Stabber

Kennedy.png

Mr Kennedy
Finisher: Green Bay Plunge, Kenton Bomb

AustinAries-1.png

Austin Aries
Finisher: 450 splash

JamesStorm.png

James Storm
Finisher: Last Call, Eye of the Storm

MattHardy.png

Matt Hardy
Finisher: Twist of Fate

JohnMorrison-1.png

John Morrison
Finisher: Moonlight Drive

MVP-1.png

MVP
Finisher: Play Maker

KevinThorn.png

Kevin Thorn
Finisher: Original Sin, Crucifix Power Bomb

CMPunk.png

CM Punk
Finisher: Go to Sleep, Pepsi Plunge

MattSydal.png

Matt Sydal
Finisher: Shooting Star Press

CodyRhodes.png

Cody Rhodes
Finisher: Flowing snap DDT

JimmyRave.png

Jimmy Rave
Finisher: Gravity Killer, Ghanarhea

LanceCade.png

Lance Cade
Finisher: Lariat, Sit-out side Slam Spine buster

MattStriker.png

Matt Striker
Finisher: inverted swinging neck breaker, Golden Rule (inverted overdrive)

TysonTomko.png

Tomko
Finisher: Torture Rack neck breaker, Choke Bomb

JamieNoble.png

Jamie Noble
Finisher: Nobillizer (tiger bomb)

PeteyWilliams.png

Petey Williams
Finisher: Canadian Destroyer

KevinSteen.png

Kevin Steen
Finisher: Package Piledriver, Steenalizer

ElGenerico.png

El Generico
Finisher: Brainbustahhhhhh (from the second rope driving head into turnbuckle).

TylerBlack.png

Tyler Black
Finisher: Gods last gift (leg hook DDT into a cradle)

JimmyJacobs.png

Jimmy Jacobs
Finisher: Contra Code, The End time

PaulLondon-1.png

Paul London
Finisher: 450 splash, London Calling (shooting star press)

BrianKendrick.png

Brian Kendrick
Finisher: Slice Bread #2

ChrisSabin.png

Chris Sabin
Finisher: Cradle Shot, Future shock

AlexShelley.png

Alex Shelley
Finisher: Shell Shock (leg hook swinging reverse STO), Slice Bread #2

CharlieHaas.png

Charlie Haas
Finisher: Haas of Pain, Northern lights suplex

SheltonBenjamin.png

Shelton Benjamin
Finisher: T-Bone suplex, jumping inverted bulldog

ElijahBurke.png

Elijah Burke
Finisher: Elijah Experience, Elijah Express

KurtHawkins.png

Kurt Hawkins
Finisher: Spinning hangman’s face buster

ZacRyder.png

Zack Ryder
Finisher: lifting reverse DDT

Tag teams/Stables

Kevin Steen & El Generico

Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs (Age of the fall)

Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley (Motor City Machine Guns)

Charlie Haa’s, Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke (The Worlds Greatest faction)

Kurt Hawkins and Zach Rider

Other Staff

Commentary team: Joey Styles and James Patterson
Owner: Shane McMahon
Co owner and General manager: Paul Heyman
Ref: Shane Colvin
Ring announcer: Brandon Gardner
Backstage interviewer: Jeremy Borash

Titles

WHC.png

YTW World Heavyweight Championship
Holder:

ECWTitle.png

YTW Genesis championship
Holder:

TagTitles.png

YTW World Tag team championships
Holders:

Pay Per Views

Reborn
Take no prisoners
Nowhere to run
Fight for the right
Rumble in the ring
Extreme Chaos
Sacrifice
Wrestle Slam
Doomsday
Blackout
No Remorse
Day Of Reckoning

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looks good Lennie, except Austin Aries looks a lot like Ace Steel :laugh:

I'll check out your first show.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
A unique combination of of roster I say. I'll try to check it out and lol Aries indeed look like Ace Steel there, you better use the one where he looks like Punk lol.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Nice PPV names, I love the first 3, so damn original!

This looks really good. I'm intrigued by what kind of promos you'll do with the AOTF, and see if you can outdo me on those. I'm sensing a big Kevin Steen push, just because he's the greatest. Randy Orton looks so out of place in this, it's funny actually. Good Luck.

McLovin

Reaction score
I like the way you have set this out, really easy to read and gives out all the information needed. It took me a moment to realise that you are Sharkboy, so I'll have to start calling you Lennie from now on. Anyway good luck witht his BTB, you improved immensly in your last one, so this one is about becoming one of the best in IWF.

Reaction score
yes i am sorry to be boring but i have to pretty much agree with everyone else the roster you have put together is extremely original and i will be sure to read on because i am curious to see how you will book some of those superstars amongst each other

CT Styles

Very unique idea. Is there like a cut-off age? The only downside I see with this is it can limit the amount of people you can bring in, but that doesn't matter.

Qwake

Vendetta-3.png

The Pyro goes off as the show goes live with the commentators

Joey Styles: Welcome everybody to the first ever show in YTW, Vendetta!

James Patterson: that’s right Joey, I am so glad to be here in YTW although I am a little disappointed about having to work with you but none the less it will be great!

Styles: Okay! Well we have a huge first show planned for you all and you won’t be disappointed.

“Here comes the money” hits and Shane McMahon walks down to the ring

Shane: Welcome everyone to Monday night Vendetta! Thank you all for coming and let me introduce to you, Paul Heyman everybody…

Paul Heyman comes walking down to the ring with a microphone

Heyman: Thank you Shane, and thank to all of you people for supporting YTW!

Shane: Alright, now many of you have been wondering who will be the first YTW World Heavyweight Champion, hell even I have been so me and Paul came up with this list. The list consists of eight great competitors who are most likely the most talented and athletic superstars in YTW and also throughout the world.

Heyman: That’s right and me and Shane here put together a little tournament with the eight superstars, there will be one singles match each week and the winner of that match will go through to our next PPV Reborn and face three other men for the YTW World Heavyweight Championship.

Shane: Yeah, so allow me to introduce to you the eight men in this tournament. When I call out your name could you please come down to the ring, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Mr Kennedy, Frankie Kazarian, John Morrison, Matt Hardy, James Storm and Austin Aries.

Each man gets down into the ring and stares at one another…

Heyman: Take a good look at these men standing in front of you because you will be fighting one of these men and if you win your match you will be put into the title match at Reborn…

Shane: Yeah and the first match will be in tonight main event and it will be, Randy Orton Vs Frankie Kazarian! Good luck to you both…

All of the superstars walk off back to the locker room

Styles: Oh my god! eight superstars have been named for this tournament to determine who will enter the fatal four-way at Reborn with the YTW World Heavyweight Championship on the line.

JP: Way to speak the obvious Joey, but yes and tonight it will be Kaz Vs Randy Orton in the main event and what a great match that is looking up to be…

Styles: Tell me about it and right now it is time for our first ever match here on Vendetta and it is going to be awesome!

Match 1
Age of the fall Vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Tyler Black and Brian Kendrick decide to start for each of the teams, they slowly move around the ring from each other and then Kendrick runs at Black and Blacks hits him with a quick arm drag and then when they both get up Black runs at Kendrick and Brian Kendrick hits him with an arm drag. They both get up and bind up in the middle of the ring, Tyler Black is able to overpower Kendrick and then he locks him into a headlock. Tyler Black holds him in position with the headlock for a while and then Brian Kendrick is able to push Black off and he goes running down to the other side of the ring. When Tyler Black comes running back Brian Kendrick drops to the mat in the middle of the ring causing Tyler Black to have to jump over him, Black bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring and once again comes running back to Kendrick this time Black slides under Kendrick’s legs and when Brian Kendrick turns around he is dropped with a quick dropkick followed by a pin, 1…and a quick kick out. Brian Kendrick quickly gets up as does Tyler Black and Black goes for a quick clothesline but Brian Kendrick is able to ducks it and when Black comes running back he is hit with a spinning wheel kick to the face dropping him to the mat and then Kendrick goes for the pin, 1…2…and Black kicks out quickly at 2. Both men gets up quickly once again and they both walk into the middle of the ring and begin to trade punches, Tyler Black gets the upper hand by giving Brian Kendrick a hard kick to the mid section and then its him with an arm drag and holds Kendrick on the mat with a wrist lock. He continues to apply pressure on Kendrick while keeping him on the mat but then Brian Kendrick is able to hammer away at the face of Tyler Black and then get back up onto his feet, Brian Kendrick then slides behind Tyler Black and pulls him down into a quick pin, 1…2…and Black is able to kick out.

Tyler Black slowly gets up with a huge smirk on his face as he walks over and tags in Jimmy Jacobs, Brian Kendrick then tags in Paul London. Paul London quickly runs in and dropkicks Jacobs knocking him over, Jacobs quickly gets back up and returns the favour to Paul London with a huge dropkick of his own. Paul London gets up and runs right into a hard kick to the mid section, Paul London bends down a bit holding his stomach and then Jimmy Jacobs hits him with a huge swinging neck breaker and then goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Paul London is able to kick out. Jimmy Jacobs gets back up and then he starts to stomp on the head and back of Paul London before picking him up, he grabs London and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle where Tyler Black stands. Jimmy Jacobs points over ay Brian Kendrick as if he is doing something wrong and Shane Colvin walks over to look while Tyler Black pulls Paul London head back and chokes him while Jacobs gives him some hard chops to the chest. The Ref looks back just as Black and Jacobs had stopped, Jimmy Jacobs then tag in Tyler Black and he gets into the ring. Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black both knee Paul London in the stomach and he falls to his knees, Black and Jacobs both kick London from the front and the back at the same time and then Tyler Blacks hits him with a hard snap dropkick to the face followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Paul London just kicks out. Tyler Black stomps on Paul London a couple of times and then he picks him up but out of nowhere London drops Tyler Black with a huge enziguri dropping Black down to the mat, Paul London then slowly crawls over to Brian Kendrick and makes the tag. Brian Kendrick rushes into the ring and quickly goes for the pin on Tyler Black, 1…2…and Black just kicks out.

Brian Kendrick picks up Tyler Black and punches him a couple of times, he then Irish whips Tyler Black into the ropes and when he comes running back Brian Kendrick hits him with a drop toe hold and then he rolls over Blacks body and gets him into a headlock on the mat. Brian Kendrick holds him there before lifting the headlock to a standing headlock; Kendrick is then thrown off by Tyler Black into the turnbuckle. Tyler Black runs at Brian Kendrick and he goes for a monkey flip, Brian Kendrick lands on his feet and when he turns around he is dropped with a huge clothesline and then the pin, 1…2…and Kendrick is able to break out of it. Brian Kendrick slowly gets back up to his feet holding his head in pain as Tyler Black gets back up, Brian Kendrick runs and jumps up and hits Tyler Black with a huge hurricanrana and Black goes flying over to the corner where Jimmy Jacobs stands and he quickly tags in Jacobs. Brian Kendrick rushes over to the corner where Jimmy Jacobs is and Jacobs leaps over the ropes and lands down on Brian Kendrick with a sweet cross body and the pin, 1…2…and Kendrick kicks out. Jacobs and Kendrick both get right back up, they begin to trade punches with one another and then Jimmy Jacobs Irish whips Brian Kendrick into the ropes. Kendrick makes a sneak tag to Paul London as he bounces off the ropes as Jimmy Jacobs is also running and bouncing off the ropes, Jacobs and Kendrick both run at each other and hit each other at the same time with cross bodies to one another. Brian Kendrick rolls out of the ring as the legal man Paul London runs in, he then hits Jacobs with a huge standing moonsault and stays on Jacobs for the pin, 1…2…and Tyler Black runs into the ring and sentons right onto the back of Paul London.

Paul London and Jimmy Jacobs both slowly gets back up to their feet and as soon as they do Paul London jumps up and hits him with a hard dropkick knocking him backwards into the ropes, Jacobs then runs back and Paul London runs at him but Jacobs moves and then when Paul London turns around to Jimmy Jacobs he is hit with a huge spinning DDT. Jimmy Jacobs lies on the mat to catch his breath as Paul London lies on the mat holding his head in pain, Jacobs then dives out and makes the tag to Tyler Black who quickly runs across and stops Paul London from making the tag to Brian Kendrick. Black grabs the foot of Paul London and drags him backwards into the middle of the ring; he then starts to stomp away on the back of London. Tyler Black picks up Paul London and he gives him a hard punch to the head and then pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle, Black then gives London a couple of knife edge chops to the chest. Tyler Black moves away from the turnbuckle and then runs and puts his knee out to knee Paul London in the face but London ducks out of the way and when Tyler Black turns around to London while holding his knee he is kicked in the mid section and then he gets dropped down to the mat with a huge neck breaker, Paul London dives out and makes the tag to Brian Kendrick who runs in and goes for the pin on Tyler Black. Jimmy Jacobs runs through the ring and punches Paul London off of the apron, he then leaves the ring and begins to brawl with London on the outside of the ring. In the ring Tyler Black and Brian Kendrick both lowly get back up to their feet, Brian Kendrick punches Black a couple of times and then gets him in position for Slice Bread #2 but Tyler Black spins his way out of it and then he hooks the leg of Brian Kendrick and hits him with his finisher, Gods Last gift! Tyler Black goes down for the pin as Paul London tries to get into the ring to break it up but he is being held back by Jimmy Jacobs, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, The Age of the fall!

Jimmy Jacobs: As you all see, me and my tag team partner Tyler Black kick London and Kendrick’s asses! And as of now people we will be doing anything we can to win the YTW World tag team titles, so whoever gets in our way better be prepared for the biggest ass kicking of there professional careers, especially the Motor City Machine Guns! (Detroit crowd boos).

Styles: Wow what a great opening match for tonight’s show and what an outstanding debut for each of these two teams here in YTW.

JP: Tell me about it Joey that was a great match and I have a feeling that the Age of the fall will do really good here in YTW…

Styles: Yeah and any of these two teams could be the first YTW World tag champs.

Commercial Break

The camera then goes backstage where it shows Frankie Kazarian preparing for his YTW contending match…Carlito then walks over to him.

Carlito: Frankie Kazarian…I cannot believe you were put in the eight man list to have a chance to qualify for the YTW World Heavyweight Championship! You see Kaz, how could someone as small and bad a wrestler as you be put in contention for the title huh? Tell me Kaz, how can someone as pathetic and in-experienced as you make it in an eight man list before I do! I am not even in the damn list and I have been wrestling far before you, and you know what Kaz, that’s not cool!

Carlito pulls out an apple and takes a huge bite as Frankie Kazarian walks up to Carlito’s face.

Kaz: Its simple Carlito, they choose the best eight wrestlers on the roster and then assign them to matches and then people as skilled as me make it to the YTW Word Heavyweight Championship match to win the title! Carlito, you just aren’t good enough, or as you like to put it, you’re not cool…

Carlito spits the apple right into the face of Kazarian and then kaz retaliates by punching Carlito in the face and throwing him into the concrete wall, Kaz then walks off and continues to warm up for his match later on in the night…

Styles: Ouch that had to hurt, but Carlito really deserved to be thrown into that wall after spitting that apple into the face of Frankie Kazarian showing how much he disrespects him.

JP: Well wouldn’t you be angry if someone younger and less experienced as you was put in a title qualifying match! I swear Joey I sometimes wish it was you being thrown into a concrete wall…

Styles: That’s a little harsh but Kaz is a very talented young man and I don’t see what Carlito’s problem is…anyway, onto our next match of our debut show Vendetta.

Match 2 for the YTW Genesis title
John Morrison Vs Matt Hardy Vs Lance Cade Vs Matt Striker

Lance Cade starts the match off by hiding outside the ring and looking on at all of the other superstars wrestle. Each of them circle around each other in the ring and then John Morrison and Matt Striker look at each other and decide to run at Matt Hardy and they start to hammer away at him, they then continue to punch him until he backs down into the turnbuckle and is punched down into the corner. Matt Striker and John Morrison then walk back into the middle of the ring and bind up, Morrison is able to overpower Matt Striker and then he pushes Striker backwards into the ropes and then punches him a couple of times. John Morrison then goes to punch him again and Striker ducks and then when John Morrison turns around while leaning on the ropes Matt Striker starts to hammer away at him and then gives him a couple of hard chops to the chest, Striker then gets Morrison into a headlock and pulls him into the middle of the ring. Matt Striker holds it in for a little while and then John Morrison pushes Matt Striker off into the ropes, Striker bounces off the ropes and as soon as he turns around to run back John Morrison drops him with a quick clothesline followed by a pin, 1…and Matt Hardy breaks the pin up by dropping his elbow down onto the head of John Morrison. Matt Hardy gets up and he picks up John Morrison and starts to punch him in the head, he then Irish whips Morrison into the turnbuckle as Matt Striker gets back up and runs at Hardy but Hardy then pushes Matt Striker into the turnbuckle where John Morrison stands and he goes right into Morrison. Matt Striker hits into him hard and then drops to the mat and lies on the side of the ring as John Morrison leans backwards onto the turnbuckle holding his head slightly, Matt Hardy runs and hits Morrison with a hard clothesline sandwiching him into the corner and then Matt Hardy goes for a bulldog but John Morrison counters and pushes Hardy right into the turnbuckle on the other side of the ring chest first and Hardy drops to the mat. John Morrison stomps on Matt Hardy a couple of times and then he picks up Hardy and drops him with a huge swinging neck breaker followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Matt Striker kicks the back of the head of John Morrison to break up the pin.

Matt Hardy slowly rolls out of the ring as Matt Striker picks up John Morrison and punches him a few times, he then kicks Morrison in the mid section and gives him a hard European uppercut knocking Morrison backwards into the turnbuckle. Lance Cade then finally slides into the ring and he and Matt Striker start to hammer away at John Morrison, Matt Striker then Irish whips John Morrison out and he is thrown right into a huge flapjack by Lance Cade, Morrison rolls out of the ring and then Matt Striker runs at Cade and starts to punch him in the head. Lance Cade then retaliates by punching and kneeing Matt Striker in the mid section, Cade then drops Striker with a hard lariat down to the mat and then the pin, 1…2…and Striker kicks out. Lance Cade gets up and stomps on Matt Striker a couple of times before picking him up, Lance Cade punches Matt Striker a couple of times and then he runs to clothesline Striker over the top rope but Striker ducks and Lance Cade goes flying over the top rope and he lands down hard on Matt Hardy on the outside. Matt Striker stands by the ropes and points to his head meaning that he is clever and then Striker turns around in the ring only to be dropkicked through the middle ropes by John Morrison, Morrison goes and climbs to the top rope and waits for the other three to get to their feet. Matt Hardy, Lance Cade and Matt Striker all slowly get back up and then John Morrison does a corkscrew moonsault from the turnbuckle dropping them all back down to the ground including himself. They all lie outside the ring in pain and then John Morrison slowly gets back up and grabs Matt Hardy, he rolls him back into the ring slowly and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Matt Hardy just manages to kick out.

John Morrison gets back up and he starts to stomp on the head of Matt Hardy before picking him, he then he then kicks Hardy in the mid section and then knees him in the face and then John Morrison pushes Matt Hardy backwards into the turnbuckle. John Morrison then runs at Matt Hardy and goes for a leaping clothesline but Hardy moves out of the way and Morrison drops down onto the top of the turnbuckle post and he lands chest first on it and then hen he turns around he is dropped by a clothesline, Matt Hardy then goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Morrison kicks out. Matt Striker grabs Lance Cade on the outside and throws him right into the steel steps before rolling back into the ring, he stands behind Matt Hardy and then John Morrison goes for a super kick on Hardy but he ducks and then Matt Striker jumps up and drops John Morrison with a hard dropkick. John Morrison holds his face and rolls over to the side of the ring as Matt Striker and Matt Hardy begin to trade punches, Matt Hardy starts to build momentum but then Striker ends it by kicking him in the mid section and then runs and hits Hardy with a cross body and then the quick pin, 1…2…and Matt Hardy kicks out. Matt Striker slowly gets back up and he goes for a knee drop on Matt Hardy but Hardy moves out of the way and Striker hits his knee hard on the mat, Striker gets up holding his knee in pain as Matt Hardy starts to punch him and kick him in the knee. Matt Hardy then grabs Matt Striker and hits him with a huge side effect; Matt Striker rolls around on the mat holding his back as Matt Hardy climbs to the top second rope. Matt Hardy slowly gets back up to his feet still bending down and slightly holding his knee and then Matt Hardy jumps out to hit him with a leg drop but Matt Striker pulls his head out of the way and Hardy lands down on the mat on his tailbone, Hardy rolls around in pain and then Striker goes for the pin, 1…2…and Hardy just kicks out.

John Morrison runs into the ring just as Matt Hardy and Matt Striker both get back up, Hardy runs at him but he ducks Matt hardy and then runs and drops Matt Striker with an enziguri. Matt Striker slowly rolls over to the side of the ring and then Matt Hardy and John Morrison begin to trade punches, Matt Hardy the hits John Morrison with a huge bulldog, he then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Morrison just kicks out in time. They both slowly get up and then out of nowhere John Morrison drops Matt Hardy with a huge super kick followed by a pin, 1…2…and this time Matt Hardy kicks out. Both men lie on the mat and try to get back up to their feet, they both do and they begin to once again trade punches, Lance Cade then rolls back into the ring and Matt Striker gets back up and they both run over and start to hammer away at Matt Hardy and John Morrison. Lance Cade grabs John Morrison and pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle and Matt Striker does the exact same thing with Matt Hardy, they then start to hammer away at each of them. Matt Striker then lifts Matt Hardy up onto the top rope as Lance Cade clotheslines Morrison hard in the corner and he stumbles out into Lance Cade who then tosses him over his shoulders and John Morrison lands down on the mat hard on his back. Matt Striker then hits Matt Hardy with a huge superplex from the top rope and Hardy’s body lands down onto the stomach of John Morrison, Morrison rolls over to the side of the ring holding his stomach in a lot of pain as Matt Hardy rolls under the rope holding his back. Lance Cade then grabs a hold of Matt Striker and gets him in position for his finishing sit-out side spine Buster but Matt Striker is able to get out of it and then he nails Lance Cade with the Golden Rule followed by a pin, 1…2…and as Morrison and Hardy crawl over the ref counts 3!

Here is your winner, and new YTW Genesis Champion, Matt Striker!

Styles: Oh my God! Matt Striker is our new YTW Genesis Champion, he had to fight in a huge match to win this so he should be a great champ!

JP: Well of coarse he will be Joey, he is our teacher Matt Striker and he just took these three superstars to school. What an impressive match for all of these superstars, Matt Striker was just too good for them.

Styles: I guess so James, now…

JP: Wait! Call me Mr Patterson, now its time for the first ever VIP lounge with our host MVP right after the break.

Commercial Break

“I’m coming” hits and MVP starts to walk down to the ring

MVP: Welcome everybody to the first VIP lounge here on Vendetta in YTW; I am your host Montelle Vontavious Porter the MVP here in YTW. You pathetic people may have seen me in other places and by now you should know that I am half man, half amazing and if you don’t already know then you are nothing and will find out as Vendetta goes on…My guest tonight is none other then the straight Edge superstar, CM Punk!

CM Punks theme hits as he walks down to the ring holding a microphone…

Punk: thanks MVP, its good to be here at the VIP lounge and its great to be here in Detroit Michigan for the very first show of Vendetta!

Crowd cheers

MVP: Alright alright, so CM Punk, what did you think when you were first asked to come and join the roster of YTW?

Punk: Well I was surprised that Shane McMahon would ring and tell me that he was starting a new company and I was glad to have been asked to join the roster and now I am here and I am better and happier then ever!

MVP: Well I guess that’s good, also Punk, whats with all the Straight Edge stuff, I mean, you cannot be serious about all that crap can you Punk!?

Punk: Well first of all it’s not crap and second of all I am damn serious about it, I am not addicted to drugs, alcohol, or any type of smoking. MVP, the only thing I am addicted to is competition and winning…

MVP: Well Punk now I know you are lying to me, first of all I am pretty sure you are addicted to something other then competition and second of all Punk, you are not addicted to winning because I could beat you any day, anytime, and anywhere!

Punk: Oh is that right, well I will prove to you that I am better then you, you name the day and time!

MVP: ha-ha, you got guts Punk but you can’t just have guts to win titles, you gotta have skill and be straight up ballin! You know CM Punk, like how I am…

Punk: MVP, I have more guts then you, more skill then you and if we had a match I would defiantly beat you! You call yourself half man, half amazing and when you really think about it you are hardly a man, you win matches by cheating and I win matches by dedication and hard work and to be quite honest MVP, I don’t think you got what it takes to in this business.

MVP: that’s funny Punk because…

MVP then cracks CM Punk right in the head with the microphone dropping him to the mat, MVP then gets down on the mat and starts to hammer away at the head of Punk with the microphone and then Punk is busted wide open. MVP gets up and stares at Punk while shouting “I am going to beat you, next week”

MVP walks out of the ring as a medic runs down to the ring and helps CM Punk walk backstage…

JP: What a statement made by MVP, and now next week CM Punk Vs MVP that will be a great match!

Styles: I do agree that it will be a great match but it was not so much of a statement made by MVP, it was a cheap attack on CM Punk and I hope Punk gets revenge next week.

JP: Shut your mouth Joey, MVP made a stand and CM Punk should not have said those things…

Cody Rhodes theme hits as he walks down to the ring and awaits his opponent…Kevin Thorns music then hits and he walks down to the ring as Cody gets nervous down in the ring.

Match 3
Cody Rhodes Vs Kevin Thorn

Cody Rhodes starts the match off backing away from Kevin Thorn, Thorn walks up towards him and he swings at Rhodes but Cody Rhodes ducks and Kevin Thorn then falls into the turnbuckle. Cody Rhodes tries to hold Kevin Thorn in the corner as he punches him a couple of times and then Kevin Thorn throws him off and Rhodes lands down on the mat hard on his back, Cody Rhodes quickly gets up and runs right at Kevin Thorn and Thorn hits him with a hard clothesline dropping Rhodes to the mat and then Thorn goes for the pin, 1…2…and Cody Rhodes kicks out. Kevin Thorn starts to stomp on the head and stomach of Cody Rhodes before picking him up, he punches Rhodes in the head a couple of times and then knees him in the mid section, Kevin Thorn then Irish whips Cody Rhodes into the ropes and when he comes running back he is he is dropped by a huge big boot by Cody Rhodes followed by another pin, 1…2…and again Cody Rhodes kicks out. Cody Rhodes slowly gets back up to his feet holding his head in pain, Kevin Thorn punches him a few more times and then he Irish whips him hard into the turnbuckle. Cody Rhodes holds his back slightly as Kevin Thorn runs and hits Rhodes with a hard clothesline slamming Cody Rhodes into the hard corner, Cody Rhodes stumbles out holding his head and back slightly and then Kevin Thorn hits him with a hard scoop slam followed by another quick pin by Thorn, 1…2…and again Cody Rhodes just manages to kick out. Kevin Thorn gives Cody Rhodes a couple more hard stomps on the head, Thorn then picks up Rhodes and gives him a couple of hard punches to the face knocking Rhodes backwards into the ropes, Rhodes slowly walks out from the ropes and he is hit with a hard flapjack by Kevin Thorn and another pin, 1…2…and once again Cody Rhodes is just able to kick out.

Kevin Thorn gets up and he picks up Cody Rhodes and then Rhodes starts to throw punches at Kevin Thorn, he punches him a couple of times and then gives him a few kicks to the mid section. Cody Rhodes then pushes Kevin Thorn backwards into the turnbuckle and gives him a couple of chops to the chest, Rhodes then moves back to the other side of the ring and then runs and jumps hitting Thorn with a hard clothesline in the corner. Kevin Thorn slowly stumbles out of the corner as Cody Rhodes punches him a couple more times still slightly holding his head in pain, Rhodes then dropkicks Kevin Thorn who stumbles backwards into the ropes. Cody Rhodes gets up then runs at Kevin Thorn and goes for a clothesline but Kevin Thorn bends down and lifts Rhodes up and throws him backwards but Cody Rhodes is able to land on the apron outside the ring, Kevin Thorn turns around and sees Rhodes standing there so he swings at him but Cody Rhodes ducks and then shoulders Kevin Thorn in the ribs through the middle ropes. Kevin Thorn slowly moves backwards into the ring a little bit more holding his ribs, Cody Rhodes climbs up to the top rope. Cody Rhodes gets ready for a cross body from the top rope but Kevin Thorn runs and pushes the legs of Cody Rhodes causing Rhodes to drop down and sit on the turnbuckle still in pain, Kevin Thorn walks over and grabs the head on Cody Rhodes and then drops down and nails him with the Original Sin followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Kevin Thorn

Styles: what an impressive debut victory for Kevin Thorn!!!

JP: Yeah, he destroyed Cody Rhodes. Look at Rhodes, he is still lying in the ring in pain holding his neck!

Styles: Yeah, Kevin Thorn looks as though he is a real serious contender on the YTW roster. If he keeps this up he will be fighting or even winning title in no time!

JP: Wow Joey we actually agree on something.

Commercial Break

The camera then goes backstage to the locker room…

Mr Kennedy: Austin Aries…I haven’t seen you since the last time I kicked your ass in our home town of Milwaukee.

Aries: ha-ha very funny Kennedy, although it won’t be so funny when I kick your ass in the finals of this tournament and win the YTW World Heavyweight Championship.

Kennedy: wait, wait, did you just say that you were going to beat me in the finals and win the title! Wow, you really are crazy Austin. You see nobody is going to stop me from winning the World title, it is my destiny too. And there is defiantly no chance of you beating me for the title, hell I don’t even no if you will make the finals…

James Storm walks into the locker room…

Storm: No Kennedy he won’t be making it to the finals because I am his opponent and I will do anything to win me that YTW World Heavyweight Championship (drinks his beer).

Aries: Well see Storm, I am more dedicated to win this world title then James Storm is to drink that beer! And that’s very dedicated just in case you didn’t understand that Kennedy.

Kennedy: Of course I knew what you meant Austin! Yeah, you are dedicated to winning the belt but I am telling you this now, you are not going to win…

James Storm continues to drink his beer…

Aries: Kennedy, if you win your match next week against Matt Hardy then I will have respect for you. But until you win a couple of big matches instead of just talking, then you will get my respect and I will take you as a serious challenger who deserves to be fighting for the World title…

Kennedy: I don’t have to prove anything to you and I don’t need to gain your respect all that matters is that the winner of the match and new YTW World Heavyweight Champion will be, Mrrrrrrr Kennedy……………

AJ Styles then enters the locker room as the fans cheer…

AJ: Hold on there buddy, let me get one thing straight with you all. I am going to win my qualifying match and go onto to fight for the World title, then I am going to win the world title! No disrespect Austin, and if anybody has a problem with that you can settle it anytime you want!

Mr Kennedy (walks up to AJ Styles face): KENNEDY!!!

JP: Things are already starting to heat up in the run for the World Heavyweight Championship, everybody will be at their best just to make the World title match at Reborn…

Styles: That’s right JP and our first tournament match that will be our main event of the night will be Randy Orton Vs Frankie Kazarian and what a match that will defiantly be.

JP: Yeah, now ladies and gentlemen it’s time for our next match…

“Don’t waste my time” hits and Charlie Haa’s and Shelton Benjamin run down to the ring followed by Elijah Burke…

“Ole” hits as Kevin Steen and El Generico run down and slide into the ring…

Match 4
Steenerico Vs World Greatest tag team (w) Elijah Burke

Kevin Steen starts to match off for his team and Charlie Haas decides to start for his, they move into the ring and bind up. Kevin Steen overpowers Haas and then twists his arm around into an arm wrench; he then punches him a couple of times, Charlie Haas then reverses it into an arm wrench of his own and then punches Steen a couple of times. Charlie Haas gives him a few hard kicks to the stomach and then he drives him backwards into the turnbuckle where Shelton Benjamin stands, Haas makes the tag and then they both start to punch and kick Kevin Steen in the corner away from El Generico. Shelton Benjamin gets into the ring and picks up Kevin Steen, he punches him a couple of times and then goes for an Irish whip but Steen counters and he whips Benjamin into the ropes. Shelton Benjamin comes running back and he goes for a super kick but Steen ducks and when Benjamin turns around he is dropped with a hard clothesline, Benjamin gets right back up and runs into another hard clothesline from Kevin Steen followed by a quick pin, 1…and Shelton gets quick kick out. Kevin Thorn picks up Shelton Benjamin and punches him in the head a couple of times, he then gives him a hard knees to the stomach before pulling him over to El Generico and making the tag. El Generico gets into the ring and him and Kevin Steen both Irish whip Benjamin into the ropes and when Benjamin gets back he is dropped by a hard double dropkick followed by a quick pin by Generico, 1…2…and Shelton is able to kick out. El Generico gets up and runs and bounces off the rope and by the time he turns around to run back Shelton Benjamin is on his feet but Generico jumps up and drops him with a huge enziguri followed by another pin, 1…2…and again Benjamin is able to break the pin.

El Generico gets up and runs and bounces off the ropes and when he comes running back he goes for a splash but Shelton Benjamin quickly rolls out of the way leaving him to fall down on the mat, Benjamin then gets up and runs and makes the tag to Haas. Charlie Haas goes and grabs El Generico and punches him a couple of times before lifting him up and leaning him over the ropes as Shelton Benjamin runs back and bounces off the ropes, he then jumps over the top of Charlie Haas and hits El Generico with there double team move they like to call leap frog. Generico drops down onto the mat and rolls around holding his back in pain, Haas then comes over and stomps on his back a couple of times before going for the pin, 1…2…and El Generico kicks out. Charlie Haas gets up and punches Generico a couple of times and gives him a few hard knee shots to the mid section, Haas then grabs him and hits him with a hard snap suplex and then the pin, 1…2…and again Generico kicks out. El Generico holds his back in pain as he crawls over to Kevin Steen to make the tag but Charlie Haas grabs Generico’s leg and then pulls him back into the middle of the ring, Haas bounces off the ropes and then gives Generico a hard leg drop to the back of the head. Charlie Haas gets up and picks up El Generico with him, he punches him a couple of times and then he Irish whips him into the turnbuckle where Shelton Benjamin stands. Charlie Haas runs and clotheslines Generico while he is in the corner and then he tags in Shelton Benjamin while on the outside Elijah Burke creeps around the side and then hits Kevin Steen off the apron and he falls down hard outside the ring.

Shelton Benjamin then gets into the ring and starts to stomp away at the head and back of El Generico, he then picks Generico up but as he does El Generico starts to fight back with punches to the face of Shelton Benjamin and then he clotheslines Benjamin down to the mat. Shelton Benjamin gets right back up and runs at El Generico and this time Generico knocks him over with a huge dropkick to the face. Shelton gets up slowly holding his face and then El Generico starts to hammer away at Benjamin and then he gives him a hard kick to the mid section, Generico looks at Shelton Benjamin and then runs and springboards off the ropes backwards and he nails Benjamin with a huge springboard spinning DDT and then Generico crawls over for the pin, 1…2…and Shelton Benjamin just manages to kick out. Shelton Benjamin slowly crawls over to Charlie Haas as Kevin Steen gets back up onto the apron and is tagged in by El Generico, Steen runs in and hits Charlie Haas with a cross body, they both get back up and then Steen drops Charlie Haas down to the mat with a hard big boot to the face. Charlie Haas slowly gets back up holding his head as Kevin Steen comes over and punches him a couple of times, steen then knees Haas in the mid section and pulls him over to the ropes. Kevin Steen gets outside the ring onto the apron and then he grabs Charlie Haas and sets up for the slingshot flatliner but as he is about to do it Elijah Burke grabs Steen’s foot and that enables Kevin Steen to jump over and hit it. Kevin Steen tries to shake Burke off but he can’t and then the ref goes over and tells Burke to let go as Shelton Benjamin runs into the ring and leaps off Charlie Haas’ back who was kneeling and he dropkicks Kevin Steen off the apron to the head outside floor. Benjamin exits the ring as Kevin Steen slowly tries to get back up to his feet, Haas then makes the tag to Shelton Benjamin who runs into the ring and bounces off the ropes and then leaps over the rope out towards Kevin Steen but Steen pulls Elijah Burke in the way and then moves leaving Shelton to flip right into Burke, they both lie outside the ring in pain as Kevin Steen rolls back into the ring.

Kevin Steen slowly walks over and tags in El Generico as Shelton Benjamin slowly gets up on the outside of the ring holding his head in pain, Benjamin rolls back into the ring and then he runs at Generico for a clothesline but El Generico ducks and then grabs Shelton Benjamin and hits him with a huge Exploder suplex and then he crawls over to Benjamin for the pin, 1…2…and Benjamin is just able to kick out. El Generico gets up and picks up Shelton Benjamin, he starts to pull Benjamin over to the corner where Kevin Steen stands but then Shelton Benjamin pushes Generico off right into the hard turnbuckle and when El Generico stumbles put holding his back Shelton hits him with a hard T-Bone suplex followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Generico just kicks out in the nick of time. El Generico rolls around holding his back in pain and then Benjamin gets up and picks him up, he punches Generico a few times and then jumps up for his finishing jumping inverted Bulldog but El Generico throws him off and he lands down on the mat hard on his back. Shelton Benjamin and El Generico both slowly get up still in pain and then they begin to trade punches, Charlie Haas runs into the ring so Kevin Steen does the same and Steen drops Haas with a huge dropkick to the face. As Benjamin and Generico continue to trade blows Kevin Steen climbs up to the top rope and hits Charlie Haas with a huge moonsault, Haas holds his stomach in pain as Kevin Steen picks him up and gets him in position for the Package Piledriver. El Generico ducks a punch from Shelton and then drops him with a quick DDT, Generico then quickly gets up onto the top rope as he gets ready for a diving cross body but then all of a sudden Shelton Benjamin gets up and leaps up onto the top of the turnbuckle still a little dizzy and then he tries to throw El Generico off. Generico fights him off with elbows to the mid section; El Generico then lifts him up and hits him with a huge brain Bustahhhhhhhhhh! Shelton Benjamin drops down to the mat and rolls around in pain as Kevin Steen nails Charlie Haas with the Package Piledriver and El Generico goes for the pin on Shelton Benjamin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Kevin Steen and El Generico!

Styles: Kevin Steen and El Generico have got it; they just beat the so called worlds greatest tag team…

JP: Damn straight Joey, I cannot believe it! I thought Haas, Benjamin and Elijah had this match in the bag.

Styles: these two teams are great competitors for the tag team division here in YTW; I wonder who will be the first team to win the World tag titles!

JP: Same here Joey, and…

James Patterson is cut out by the music of Randy Orton’s theme “voices”

JP: Whoa, I guess its time for our main event!

Styles: Yeah, looks like Randy Orton wants to have a little talk before the match…

Commercial Break

Randy: Okay this is for those other seven wrestlers in the eight man tournament. You all complain and argue about who is better and who is going to win; well you all can stop right now because I am winning this thing end of story. It doesn’t matter if you are better then the guy next to you because at the end of the day I am better then everybody in this damn business and I am the soon to be YTW World Heavyweight Champion! So to the next guy that says, “I am going to win my first match and then go to Reborn and win the world title” I am going to kick your ass, I will beat Kaz very soon and then I will destroy three other men at Reborn to become the first ever YTW World heavyweight Champion. And Kaz as my first victim here on Vendetta here in YTW, you better be prepared for the biggest match of your life time!

Kaz theme hits as he walks out onto the apron and shouts “Don’t worry, I am!”

Main Event
Randy Orton Vs Frankie Kazarian

Randy Orton starts off the match trash talking Kaz, he then walks up to Kaz and slaps him across so the face in a sign of disrespect. Kaz smirks as he walks up to Randy Orton, he then starts to hammer away at the face of Orton with huge right hands. Kaz continues to hammer away at Randy and Randy Orton backs down into the turnbuckle, he carries on punching Orton and then Orton rakes the eyes of Kaz causing him to walk backwards holding his eyes. Kaz holds his eyes and then turns around only to be dropped by a hard clothesline by Randy Orton and then the quick pin, 1…and a quick kick out by Kaz. Kaz gets back up to his feet as Randy Orton gets back up, Randy starts to punch Kaz in the head and then he kicks him in the mid section a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the ropes. Kaz comes running back to Orton and Randy goes for a clothesline but Kaz is able to duck it and continue running, Kaz runs and bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring and then he gets back to Orton and drops him with a cross body and then a quick pin, 1…and Orton gets a quick kick out. Both men get back up to their feet and they begin to trade punches while moving slowly back into the middle of the ring, Frankie Kazarian then starts to fire up with numerous punches to the face of Randy Orton but then Orton ends it with a knee to the stomach and then Randy jumps up and drops Kaz with a huge dropkick followed by a pin, 1…2…and Kaz kicks out. Kazarian gets up slightly holding his head and Randy gets up and punches him a couple more times, Orton then Irish whips Kaz into the turnbuckle and he stubles out holding his back only to be hit with a hard power slam and the pin, 1…2…and again Kazarian kicks out.

Frankie Kazarian slowly gets back up to his feet slightly holding his back in pain as Randy Orton gets up and gives him a few hard shots to the head, Randy then gives him a hard European uppercut knocking Kazarian backwards into the turnbuckle. Randy Orton holds Frankie Kazarian in the corner and gives him a couple of punches to the face and a few hard chops to the chest, Randy gives him a hard knee to the mid section and then he walks to the opposite side of the ring. Kazarian lies in the corner holding his head and then Randy Orton runs and hits him with a hard clothesline sandwiching him into the corner, Kaz stumbles out of the corner holding his head in pain and then Randy Orton jumps up for a quick RKO but Kaz pushes him off and then when Randy turns around to run back at Kaz he is dropped by a huge dropkick by Frankie Kazarian. Randy gets back up to his feet and once again runs at Kazarian who drops Randy Orton with another hard dropkick, Randy once again gets up and runs at Kaz once more only to be hit with an arm drag and then held on the mat in a wrist lock. Frankie Kazarian holds Randy Orton in the wrist lock on the mat and applies more pressure, Randy then gets back up to his feet but Kaz still has the wrist locked in tight. Frankie Kazarian keeps the lock in as he starts to hammer away at the face of Randy, he then knees Randy Orton in the mid section and hits him with a quick snap suplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and Randy kicks out. Kazarian gets up and bounces off the ropes, he then runs and drops down onto Randy Orton with a hard leg drop onto the back of Orton’s head, he then quickly gets up only to hit Randy with a standing moonsault and then the pin, 1…2…and again Randy Orton kicks out.

Randy Orton slowly gets back up to his feet holding his stomach slightly as Kaz walks over and punches him a couple of times, he then gives him a few hard kicks to the mid section and jumps up for an enziguri which Randy Orton is able to duck leaving Frankie Kazarian to fall down on the mat stomach first. Kazarian slowly gets back up to his feet holding his stomach in pain and then Randy walks over to him and punches him in the face a few times, Randy then Irish whips Kaz into the ropes and when he comes running back Orton drops him with a quick clothesline and then he goes for the pin, 1…2…and a kick out by Kazarian. Randy Orton starts to get a little frustrated and he begins to stomp away at the head of Frankie Kazarian, Kaz slowly gets back up and then he runs and bounces off the ropes still holding his back only to be dropped by a hard dropkick by Randy. Randy Orton goes over and picks up Kazarian and then Kaz starts to throw punches at Orton, Frankie Kazarian starts to build momentum but Randy ends it by giving Kaz a huge European uppercut knocking him backwards into the ropes. Kazarian leans on the ropes holding his face in pain as Randy Orton starts to walk over to him, Randy goes to grab Kaz but then all of a sudden Frankie Kazarian pulls Randy Orton down and Orton falls right through the middle rope to the hard outside ground. Randy Orton stands lies outside the ring in pain as Kazarian waits for Randy to get back up to his feet, Randy does as he holds his head in pain and then Frankie Kazarian comes flying over the top rope and he lands right on Randy Orton with a huge cross body and they both fall down to the outside ground hard, the ref begins to count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…and Kazarian slowly gets back up to his feet and grabs Randy and rolls him back into the ring with him following and then goes for a pin, 1…2…and Randy Orton just kicks out in time.

Frankie Kazarian slowly gets back up to his feet as does Randy Orton, Kazarian punches him a couple of times and then grabs Randy and hits him with a hard belly to bell suplex and then Kaz crawls over for the pin, 1…2…and another close pin. Frankie Kazarian gets up and he gets outside the ring and onto the apron and he waits for Randy Orton to get back up to his feet, Orton slowly gets up holding his back in pain and Kazarian leaps over the top rope and then nails Randy with a devastating Slingshot DDT and then he goes for another quick pin, 1…2…and somehow Randy Orton is able to get the shoulder up. Randy Orton slowly gets back up to his feet as Kazarian gets up and runs and bounces off the ropes, he then goes for a dropkick but Randy drops down to the mat and then rolls out of the way leaving Kaz to fall down hard on the mat. Frankie Kazarian gets up holding his back in pain and then Randy Orton grabs him from behind and hits him with a huge inverted back breaker, Kaz rolls around in pain as Orton crawls over for the pin, 1…2…and Kazarian just kicks out in time. Both men lie on the mat to catch their breath and they hold their hurt body parts before slowly trying to get back up to their feet, they finally do and Randy Orton starts to hammer away at the face of Kaz. He continues to punch Frankie Kazarian until he backs down into the turnbuckle, Randy then hits Kaz with another huge European uppercut and then Randy lifts him up and places his legs on the ropes and grabs him by the head and ropes down with a huge guillotine DDT. Frankie Kazarian’s head is dropped right down into the mat and then Randy Orton goes for yet another pin, 1…2…and somehow Kazarian kicks out in the nick of time!

Randy Orton slowly gets back up to his feet as does Frankie Kazarian, Randy slowly walks over to Kazarian and then out of nowhere he jumps up and drops Randy Orton with a huge enziguri. Frankie Kazarian then slowly makes his way over to Randy Orton to make the pin, 1…2…and Randy Orton breaks out of it. Randy Orton slowly gets back up and he walks over to Frankie Kazarian, Kaz ducks past Randy and then gets him into a waist lock and then he hits Orton with a huge German suplex. Randy Orton holds is back in a lot of pain as he rolls over to the side of the ring, Kazarian then slowly gets back up to his feet. Randy Orton slowly gets up holding his back in a world of pain having to pull himself up using the ropes, he then turns around and runs right at Frankie Kazarian but Kaz dives and slides under Orton’s legs and when Orton turns around he is hit with a huge hurricanrana. Randy Orton lands on the mat hard and then gets up and again runs at Kazarian, Kaz then knees Randy in the mid section and goes for the Wave of the future but Randy Orton is able to get out of it and then jump up and nail Kazarian with the RKO! Randy crawls over for the pin still in pain, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Randy Orton!

Styles: Oh my God Randy Orton has just beaten Kazarian!

JP: It was quite obvious Joey, Randy Orton is much more experienced and skilled then Kaz…

Styles: Kaz put up a great fight but I guess your right, Randy Orton was just better on the night.

JP: That’s not what I said but thanks for joining us here on Vendetta, well see you next week!

Styles: Good night everybody!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BM: Do I have to choose? Each match was good in it's own right but I have to go with the Main Event. Both men looked impressive and either man could have pulled out the victory.

WM: 404 Not Found

BP: VIP Lounge. MVP is very easy to write stuff for with his charisma and cocky demeaner. Nice little exchange between MVP and Punk.

WP: Randy Orton's was a little short, but still in character and puts him over as arrogant and overconfident.

AC: A great debut show, really showcased a lot of talents and built towards your first major event.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: There are some matches that I do really liked.
Londrick vs. AOTF - What a great match to start off the show. I hope Londrick can have their payback in the future but looks like AOTF will head towards MCMG.

Hardy vs. Cade vs. Morrison vs. Striker - another great match and what a surprise for Matt Striker in winning the match

Orton vs. Kaz - this match is predictable, everyone knows that Orton will win this but it's still a great match for me.

Worst Match: none at all

Best Promo: I'll go with the Kennedy/Aries/Storm/Styles one, I have no idea that Kennedy and Aries have a past with each other. The VIP Lounge is also a good segment.

Worst Promo: n/a, even Orton's promo showed some promos and adds the predictability that he will win the match lol

Additional Feedback: This is a good first show. Good to see some feuds building up but I still can't believe Heyman and Shane are working together lol.... I'll check out your next show.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
AOTF vs London and Kendrick - It was a hot opener, and it flowed really nicely. All the moves there were good, and it built up to the end well. Tyler Black is the man, and you should push him to the f'n top. Jacobs' promo after was pretty...gay it wasn't in character at all.

Carlito and Kaz - an odd pairing to have a promo with, but it was still OK.

Four Way - This was a good match, and it had some pretty nice spots. I really didn't like Matt Striker winning, I would think that he would be used best as someone's bitch. I think it's kind of ridiculous you have Kaz in the Main Event, and Matt Hardy not.

VIP Lounge - MVP came out looking better than Punk. Other than Punk's usual WWE stuff, he sounded really generic. It was OK to see MVP kick Punk's ass.

Rhodes vs Thorn - Thorn had control of the match almost the whole time, and he won. I wouldn't call it a squash, but it got Thorn over.

4 Way Promo - Best promo of the show. All 4 guys got their points over, and that was good. Aries did come off a little generic though, but that's what his promos are usually like.

Steen & Generico vs WGTT - It was another good tag team match, and I wasn't expecting Haas and Benjamin to win. It was a good match, I could picture everything nicely.

Orton - It was a good promo by Orton, making Kaz look like he was going to die.

Orton vs Kazarian - I really wasn't expecting anything less than an Orton win. It was a really good match, and Kazarian actually got some offense in. I have a feeling that Orton might win it all

The Verdict - This was a nice debut show, all the matches were good, as always. The promos were OK, but some of the guys came off as Generic. The Tournament looks good, I'll be looking out for that. But the only problem I have with your roster is how it sounds like you push your guys due to who's your favorite, like how Striker won and how Kaz is in the Main Event scene. Anyways, good show, I'll check out the next if I can.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Randy Orton vs Kaz. I liked how you put the correct guy over, yet you did a nice job protecting Kaz and making him look good. IN fact, there were some spots I thought Kaz was winning, and I was already planning how to riot in this review.

WM: All were nice.

BP: I gotta say that VIP Lounge. You had both MVP and CM Punk in character, just one tip, start the VIP Lounge with the classic "Big things popping, little things stopping, sit back, enjoy the view, cause the VIP is for people better than you". MVP practically uses it on all his Lounges.

WP: Kennedy, Aries and Storm backstage. I wasn't feeling it and in the ending it just dragged.

AC: It was a nice little show with good matches to kick off. The opening promo could have been made a little better, with a better pace. The rest of the show was good, it felt odd to see the indy wrestlers going over the WWE wrestler, well former, in practically all the matches, but they deserved to do it. The Jacobs promo was way off as if you have them as the AOTF, you should have gone EMO crazy, lol.

I think you made the wrong decision with your selections, but that's just me. Matt Hardy should have been in there, and I agree with Carlito, so does he.