YTW: Young Talent Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Diablo4life

Reaction score
James Storm vs. Austin Aries
Matt Hardy vs. John Morrison
Can't wait to read!

Qwake

Vendetta-3.png

Styles: Welcome everybody to Monday Night Vendetta, I’m here with James Patterson at ring side and what a show we have for you tonight!

JP: Hell yeah Joey, and it’s the last week before our first ever PPV Reborn. You’re talking about how great tonight’s show will be, what about Reborn. It’s going to be huge!

Styles: Yeah. Well…

Joey Styles is cut out by the Music of Randy Orton who walks down to the ring.

Randy: This show is the last show before Reborn. Each show since the starting of YTW there has been one man entering the fatal four way at Reborn. The first week it was me, the second it was AJ Styles and now Mr Kennedy has somehow managed to make it. This week is the last week, Austin Aries will take on James Storm and the winner will be the last man in the main event at Reborn. What can I say about the competitors in the match? AJ Styles is just a little boy who is trying to fight with the big men of the business! Mr Kennedy is a jerk from Wisconsin who repeats his last name like he has something wrong with him and Austin Aries and James Storm aren’t even worth talking about. I am the only one capable of winning the match and the title at Reborn so who do you pathetic people think is going to win, huh?!

“I am” hits and AJ Styles walks down to the ring being cheered by everyone in the arena!

AJ: Well me and all my fans agree with my theme song…I am!
Randy may I ask you something, do you ever shut your damn mouth?! Seriously you are talking everywhere you are but the worst thing is your talking crap! As for the title match at Reborn, you better be ready because I am looking to be the first ever YTW World Champion and when I look to achieve something I never fail. Randy, you are a good athlete but you have nothing on me!

Randy: Well you have nothing on me also but after Reborn I will have one win over you because the first YTW World Heavyweight Champion will be…

“Kennedy” is shouted out as Mr Kennedy’s theme plays and he walks down to the ring with a lot of boos and a really little amount of cheers.

Kennedy: Well now I agree with my theme song. The first ever YTW World Heavyweight Champion will be “Kennedy” which is myself. Randy, you were once known as “the Legend Killer” and AJ, you are known as “Phenomenal” and after Reborn I will be known as “The Champ”.

AJ: Mr Kennedy, you are far from being “the champ”! You haven’t even been a world Champion in any other major promotion so what makes you think you will win the World title here?

Randy: haha AJ has a point. But to be perfectly honest with the both of you, I will be beating either one of you or the other guy who makes it to the fatal four way.

Kennedy: Oh is that right Randy!

Mr Kennedy walks right up to the face of Randy Orton and starts trash talking as Randy does this back to Kennedy. AJ Styles rolls out of the ring and walks backstage laughing, Kennedy then swings at Orton but Randy Orton ducks and hits him with a hard RKO. Randy walks backstage as Kennedy rolls out of the ring holding his head in pain.

Styles: Ouch! What an RKO from Randy Orton, Mr Kennedy will be looking for some payback at Reborn when they meet up in the fatal four way match.

JP: Yeah, Mr Kennedy looks really angry and also very hurt. This only heats things up for the main event at Reborn!

Styles: Tell me about it James.

“I am your teacher” hits and Matt Striker walks down to the announcers table.Right after that “Now listen” hits and John Morrison walks out slowly down to the ring, then Matt Hardy’s theme hits and he sprints down to the ring.

Match 1
John Morrison Vs Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy slides into the ring and starts to hammer away at John Morrison with hard rights and lefts. He continues to punch him, Hardy then knees Morrison in the mid section before Irish whipping him into the ropes. John Morrison bounces off the ropes and begins running back towards Matt Hardy, Hardy runs under the right arm of Morrison and both men continue to run. They both bounce off the ropes; Morrison gets to the ropes and jumps outside the ring quickly to get away from Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy stands in the ring taunting John Morrison as Morrison holds his nose seeing if it is bleeding. John Morrison jumps up onto the apron and Matt Hardy quickly begins to walk over to him, the ref holds Matt Hardy back telling him he has to let Morrison get in the ring first. The ref pulls Matt Hardy back, John Morrison gets back into the ring and just as the ref leaves Matt Hardy he is clotheslined by Morrison who quickly ran over to him. Matt Hardy gets back up off the mat and John Morrison gives him a few hard punches to the head, Morrison then kicks Hardy in the stomach causing Hardy to bend down in pain slightly. John Morrison then jumps and his knee goes right into the face of Matt Hardy who drops to the mat, Hardy holds his face in pain as Morrison goes for a quick cover, 1…2…and Hardy gets the shoulder up. Matt Hardy sits up still slightly holding his face, Morrison gets up and bounces off the ropes and when he runs back he kicks Hardy in the face and chest which knocks him flat on his back down on the mat. John Morrison stomps on the head of Matt Hardy a couple of times before getting onto the apron. John Morrison stands on the apron, he then leaps over the top rope and hits Hardy with an elbow drop followed by a pin, 1…2…and Hardy again kicks out.

Striker: John Morrison is really taking the fight to Matt Hardy, if I was to choose who would face me for my Genesis title I would have to say him. These two are quite good but they both have nothing on their teacher, Matt Striker.

John Morrison gets up with a cocky look on his face, he slowly lifts Matt Hardy back up and continues to look and laugh at the crowd. As he does that Matt Hardy starts giving Morrison hard punches to the mid section, Hardy gets fully back up to his feet. Matt Hardy drops Morrison with a quick clothesline; Morrison gets right back up and runs right into another hard clothesline by Hardy. Matt Hardy grabs John Morrison and picks him up; he knees him in the ribs before Irish whipping him into the ropes. John Morrison bounces off the ropes, he runs back towards Hardy who tosses Morrison over his shoulders leaving Morrison to land on the mat hard on his back. John Morrison rolls on the mat holding his back in pain, he then slowly gets back up to his feet. Matt Hardy walks over to him and grabs him, Hardy hits him with a quick hard suplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and John Morrison kicks out. John Morrison again slowly gets up holding his back, Matt Hardy also gets up. Matt Hardy walks over to Morrison but he is kicks right in the mid section with a back kick, John Morrison then nails him with a hard enziguri. Matt Hardy stumbles around on his feet, he drops down to one knee. John Morrison runs and bounces off the ropes quickly; he dropkicks Matt Hardy directly in the face knocking him fully down onto the mat flat on his back. John Morrison goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Hardy kicks out just in time. Matt Hardy holds his head slightly in pain while getting back up to his feet, John Morrison also gets back up and punches Hardy in the head a few times to keep him in pain. John Morrison jumps up and drops Matt Hardy with a hard spinning DDT, Hardy lies on the mat in a lot of pain as Morrison once again goes for a pin, 1…2…and somehow Hardy just gets the shoulder up in time.

Striker: Ouch that DDT had to hurt! This is a very even match up, I could beat both of these guys easily but they are both very well matched.

John Morrison sits on the mat angry and frustrated as Matt Hardy lies on the mat holding his head in a world of pain. John Morrison gets back up to his feet and slightly holds his back while walking over to the ropes, Matt Hardy slowly gets back up to his feet. John Morrison looks at Hardy, he runs at him and goes for a cross body but Morrison timed it badly and was caught by Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy places him to the side of him on the mat, Hardy then nails him with a huge side effect out of nowhere. John Morrison lies on the mat holding his back in a lot of pain as Matt Hardy also lies on the mat holding his head. Matt Hardy moves his arm over for the pin, 1…2…and Morrison is just able to get his shoulder up. Both men continue to lie on the mat as the ref begins to count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…and both men slowly get back up still in pain. Matt Hardy and John Morrison slowly walk over to each other and begin to trade punches in the middle of the ring. John Morrison knees Hardy in the mid section; Morrison gets Hardy set up for the Moonlight Drive. Matt Hardy spins out of it, Hardy gets Morrison in position for the Twist of Fate but this time Morrison spins out of it and gets him back in position for the Moonlight Drive. All of a sudden he is hit with the Genesis belt by Matt Striker who just got into the ring from the outside. Matt Hardy looks up and he is also hit with it by Striker, Striker then runs away up the entrance ramp leaving both men lying on the mat.

The Result of the match is a No Contest!

Styles: What the hell, Striker was just with us and we take our eyes off him for one second and he runs into the ring and attacks both men!

JP: Yeah, Hardy and Morrison won’t be happy about this. Don’t go anywhere well be right back with more action on Monday night Vendetta.

Commercial Break

Paul Heyman’s theme hits as he walks down to the ring with a microphone and a big smile on his face as the crowd cheers.

Heyman: Thank you everybody! Now as a lot of you may know a few weeks ago the cruiserweights of YTW had something similar to a trial match. We said if they got enough ratings that we would get them there own cruiserweight title. Well ladies and gentlemen I am happy to tell you that they were able to get the title because they got nearly the best on the whole show! So at Reborn it will be Jamie Noble Vs Jimmy Rave Vs Petey Williams Vs Matt Sydal for the new Cruiserweight title!

The crowd goes crazy with cheers after hearing the newly announced match and about the new Cruiserweight title.

Heyman: Along with that great news I have another announcement for the night. Tonight the 3 tag teams who qualified for the tag titles match at Reborn will be in action, not tag team action but all 6 of those men will be wrestling tonight. You see people, tonight there will be two Triple Threat matches. Each one of those Triple Threat matches will have a man from the Age of the Fall, Steenerico and the Motor City Machine Guns. They will choose who will be in the first match amongst themselves. The winner of the first Triple Threat will get to choose who is all in the tag titles match at Reborn, they can either choose to face both teams or choose just one team to take on at Reborn. Also, the winner of the second Triple Threat will get to choose what sort of match they will be in at Reborn whether it be a Table match, TLC match whatever they can choose any match they want to be in.

The crowd continues to cheer…

Heyman: So with out further a due, lest get this started with the first Triple Threat match of the two…I hope you teams have chosen who will be in what match!

“ole” hits and El Generico walks down to the ring getting quite a lot of cheers. The age of the falls theme hits and Jimmy Jacobs walks down to the ring as the crowds give him a lot of boos. The Motor City Machine Guns theme hits as the fans go crazy, Alex Shelley walks out and he runs down to the ring!

Match 2
El Generico Vs Jimmy Jacobs Vs Alex Shelley

They all start off circling around the ring in a triangle shape, Generico and Shelley both look at each other, they then look at Jimmy Jacobs. Alex Shelley and El Generico both slowly walk towards Jimmy Jacobs, Jacobs quickly gets out of the ring avoiding the double team from Shelley and Generico. Jimmy Jacobs stands outside the ring being booed while in the ring El Generico and Alex Shelley bind up to test each others strength. El Generico overpowers Alex Shelley, he pushes him backwards into the ropes causing the ref to make Generico release him. Both men walk back into the middle of the ring, Generico quickly dashes back at Alex Shelley and Shelley quickly hits him with an arm drag. Alex Shelley holds Generico in a wrist lock on the mat, Jimmy Jacobs slides back into the ring and hits Shelley with a dropkick knocking him off his feet. Alex Shelley gets back up as does Generico, Jimmy Jacobs runs and hits them both at the same time with a cross body catching both men off guard and they drop to the mat. Alex Shelley and Jimmy Jacobs both get back up, Jacobs runs right at Shelley for a clothesline but Shelley ducks as El Generico gets back up, Jimmy Jacobs continues running over to Generico who ducks down and throws Jacobs over the top rope but lucky for Jacobs he holds the ropes and stays on the apron. El Generico sees Jimmy Jacobs standing on the apron, he runs at Jacobs but once he gets to him he is hit with a shoulder to the ribs through the middle rope. El Generico slowly stumbles back holding his ribs and Alex Shelley grabs him from behind and goes for a quick roll up, 1…2…and Generico breaks out of it. Alex Shelley gets back up to his feet, he turns around and is hit with a huge hurricanrana from the top rope by Jimmy Jacobs. Alex Shelley rolls out of the ring as El Generico gets back up only to be dropped with a huge enziguri followed by a pin by Jacobs, 1…2…and he gets the shoulder up.

Jimmy Jacobs gets up a little frustrated, he stomps on El Generico a couple of times. Jimmy Jacobs picks El Generico up, he punches him in the head a couple of times before kneeing him in the mid section. El Generico bends down slightly holding his stomach, Jimmy Jacobs Irish whips him into the ropes. Generico runs back towards him and ducks under the right arm of Jacobs, Jimmy Jacobs turns around and El Generico is there. Generico hits Jacobs with a hard dropkick knocking Jacobs backwards into the ropes, Jimmy Jacobs bounces off the ropes back towards El Generico who then hits him with a quick swinging neck breaker. Alex Shelley slowly gets up onto the apron as Generico goes down for the pin on Jacobs, 1…2…and Shelley just makes it over to break it up. El Generico rolls over and quickly gets back up to his feet, Alex Shelley also gets back up after breaking the pin, he gives Generico a few hard punches to the side of the head before giving him a hard back kick to the mid section. El Generico shouts in pain while holding his stomach, Alex Shelley then starts to go crazy with kicks; he kicks away at Generico before finally hitting him with a hard quick hurricanrana. El Generico goes rolling over to the very edge of the ring; Jimmy Jacobs slowly gets back up onto one knee. Alex Shelley quickly runs and bounces off the ropes, he sprints at Jacobs. Alex Shelley nails Jimmy Jacobs with a hard snap dropkick to the face of Jacobs knocking him right back down to the mat, Shelley goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Jacobs is able to get the shoulder up. Alex Shelley gets back up a little frustrated at Jimmy Jacobs slowly gets up stumbling over to the turnbuckle, Shelley looks behind him, he is then kneed in the stomach by El Generico who lifts him up and nails him with a huge brain Buster. El Generico then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Jimmy Jacobs breaks it up with a quick standing leg drop.

El Generico slowly gets up as does Jimmy Jacobs, they begin to trade punches in the ring as Alex Shelley rolls over to the side of the ring. Jimmy Jacobs jabs El Generico in the eye, he then goes for an Irish whip on Generico but Generico counters and sends Jimmy Jacobs into the turnbuckle. El Generico stands in the middle of the ring slightly holding his eye unable to see fully out of it, he runs at Jimmy Jacobs but Jacobs dives onto the mat out of the way leaving Generico running right into it chest first. Generico stumbles out of the corner holding his chest and blinking with his hurt eye, Jimmy Jacobs jumps up and drops him with a hard kick to the head. Jimmy Jacobs goes for a pin, 1…2…and again Generico manages to kick out. Jimmy Jacobs slowly gets back up pulling Generico back up to his feet, he kicks and punches him a few times before going for a suplex but Generico counters with a snap suplex of his own. Jimmy Jacobs rolls around on the mat holding his back in pain, he slowly gets up as does El Generico. El Generico grabs Jimmy Jacobs, he lifts him up onto the top of the turnbuckle, he leaves him sitting their in pain. Alex Shelley then gets back up and grabs El Generico right before Generico gets onto the turnbuckle for his signature move, Shelley knees him in the stomach, he then grabs Generico by the head and runs up the turnbuckle as well as off Jacobs and nails Generico with Slice Bread #2! Jimmy Jacobs manages to stay up on the turnbuckle after being run up by Alex Shelley, Shelley then runs and leaps up onto the turnbuckle and hits Jimmy Jacobs with a huge hurricanrana off the top rope. Alex Shelley quickly dives onto El Generico for the pin, 1…2…and 3!

Here is your winner, Alex Shelley of the Motor City Machine Guns!

Alex Shelley raises his hands in victory as the home crowd cheers for him, he then grabs a microphone from the corner of the ring.

Shelley: Well I think me and Chris can take both of these teams at Reborn, so we will face them both!!!

Shelley walks away as the crowd continues to cheer…

JP: Alex Shelley sure is confident about winning the tag titles at Reborn. He should remember that the two other teams he will be facing are very talented too.

Styles: Yeah, and there is the other triple threat match later tonight to decide what sort of match it will be at Reborn.

Commercial break

The camera comes back with Carlito already standing in the ring with his Cabana set up.

Carlito: Hello and welcome everybody to Carlito’s Cabana. Tonight on the show we have a very young and talented superstar, he is known as Kaz. Incase you don’t already know him; he is one of the men I beat last week.

The crowd all boo as Carlito walks around with a huge grin on his face.

Carlito: Not only did I beat him last week, but I made him and his partner for the week look pathetic! Yes now that, that was cool!

Kaz walks out as his theme plays, he walks down to the ring with a microphone.

Carlito: What are you doing! You have to wait for me to tell you to come down! But now that you are here, how did it feel to lose to me last week?

Kaz: Carlito, shut the hell up! I can come down to this ring whenever I want and as for last week, well we all know you and MVP done a little cheating as you do every time you wrestle. If you don’t cheat you know you don’t have any chance of beating me.

Carlito: Now Kaz just because you got your ass kicked last week doesn’t mean you have to make up lies to cover up what happened, because these fans still respect you, but then again these fans are idiots!

Kaz: No Carlito, you’re the idiot for thinking that you can beat me without cheating! I know I can beat you, so how about me and you go one on one at Reborn! What do you say Carlito?

Carlito: Well, ahhh I have quite a busy week next week so I really don’t know but…

Kaz: haha that’s what I thought you would say, most cowards do say that. I can’t blame you though, I mean, who would want to go up against me and get their ass kicked?!

Carlito: What! I am not a coward! Ill show you, at Reborn I will face you and then we will see who the better man is! I accept your challenge!

Kaz turns around to walk away before Carlito grabs his shoulder while picking up an apple…

Carlito: Oh and one last thing.

Carlito continues chewing as Kaz turns back around. Carlito spits in the face of Kaz, he starts laughing until Kaz dropkicks him. Carlito falls backwards over his stools and everything else in the Cabana. The crowd and Kaz laugh as Kaz walks away backstage.

JP: Did you see that Joey, Kaz just humiliated Carlito!

Styles: Well Carlito spat apple into his face so I think he deserved it James, I would have done the same thing.

JP: Oh yeah right Joey, you would have gotten your ass kicked so fast and I doubt you have the muscle to push Carlito over.

Styles: Well anyway…

Joey Styles is then cut out by Kevin Thorns music, Thorn walks down to the ring and waits for his opponent. London and Kendrick’s theme hits as they both run down to the ring for a handicap match.

Match 3
Kevin Thorn Vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick

London and Kendrick both run at Kevin Thorn only to be immediately dropped by thunderous clotheslines. Paul London and Brian Kendrick both get back up to their feet, they slowly walk over to Kevin Thorn who gives them a few hard uppercuts to the jaw followed by a double shoulder block to the both of them at the same time. Paul London and Brian Kendrick drop to the mat, they both slowly get back up as Kevin Thorn waits. Kevin Thorn walks over and picks up Paul London, he slams him down with a hard scoop slam before doing the exact same thing to Brian Kendrick. London and Kendrick lie on the mat in pain holding their backs; Brian Kendrick gets up onto one knee while Paul London gets up and stumbles backwards into the turnbuckle. Kevin Thorn runs and bounces off the ropes; he then hits Brian Kendrick with a huge big boot right to the face knocking Kendrick onto his back. Brian Kendrick slowly rolls over to the side of the ring in pain while Thorn runs and clothesline Paul London in the corner. Kevin Thorn grabs Paul London and lifts him up onto the turnbuckle and gets him in position for the Original sin but just before he hits it Brian Kendrick runs along the apron, he jumps up onto the turnbuckle quickly and dives off and hits Thorn with a dropkick. Kevin Thorn falls forward onto his stomach on the mat; Brian Kendrick gets back up and kicks Thorn a few times before running and bouncing off the ropes. Kevin Thorn gets back up to his feet as Brian Kendrick goes for a quick cross body which Kevin Thorn is able to catch him, Thorn then nails him with a huge spin around side slam. Brian Kendrick rolls out of the ring holding his back in pain. Kevin Thorn walks over to Paul London who is still sitting on the turnbuckle in a lot of pain; Thorn gives him a few hard punches to the face before grabbing him by the throat and choking him for a while. Kevin Thorn decides he wants to end the match so he nails Paul London with the Original Sin! Paul London rolls around on the mat holding his throat and neck while Thorn pins him, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Kevin Thorn!

Styles: Another impressive victory for Kevin Thorn, this time he beat two men!

JP: Yeah will anybody be able to stop him?! He is three wins to zero loses here in YTW!

Styles: Yeah, well take a short break, don’t go anywhere…

Commercial break

The camera goes backstage to Paul Heyman’s office. CM Punk walks in.

Heyman: CM Punk, what can I do for you?

Punk: Hey Paul. Well I came in here to ask for a match. After what MVP has done to me over the past few weeks it’s only fair for me to have a match with him at Reborn.

Heyman: Yeah I guess you deserve to have a match with him, you Vs MVP at Reborn, now its official.

Punk: Thanks Paul, I appreciate it.

CM Punk leaves and walks to the locker room as MVP enters Paul Heyman’s office.

MVP: YTW’s MVP is here!

Heyman: haha MVP, nice to see you.

MVP: Yeah I bet it is.

Heyman: Is there any particular reason why you are here?

MVP: Nah man, I just thought I would stop by on my day off and see how you were doing…

Heyman: I’m doing great after naming your match for Reborn, you Vs CM Punk will really tear it up in the ring.

MVP: Wait, what did you just say? Since when was I in a match with CM Punk at Reborn?

Heyman: Since he was in here and asked for the match, which was right before you came in here.

MVP: Damn man, you should have told me before making a big decision like that!

Heyman: Well last time I looked I was the General Manager of Vendetta in YTW, so I make the rules.

MVP: Well because you went behind my back to make this match with Punk, I am going to show him a lesson that he won’t forget. Don’t mess with Montelle Vontavious Porter!

Styles: Wow, another great match for us all at Reborn!

JP: Yeah, I can’t wait for Reborn.

The Age of the fall’s theme hits as Tyler Black begins to walk down to the ring getting booed by everyone around the arena, Kevin Steen’s theme then hits and he walks down to the ring with mostly cheers. The Motor City Machine Guns theme hits as Chris Sabin runs down to the ring and then match is started.

OOC: I have only posted half a show because that is what I had done but I have decided to quit this BTB. I will tell you some other time why I have decided to quit and yeah. I thought I would post this half otherwise it would be a waste but for the time being I will still review all of the other BTBs. Feel free still to say something if you want.

Diablo4life

Reaction score
You're quitting this?! I just got here and was looking forward to it.

Anyway, thought the Orton promo was a little off, but the buildup for the PPV was really good. It's a shame you won't continue this, though.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
RIP YTW. This looked like it had potential, but obviously you couldn't get stuff straight. It reminds me of the BKB and GardsJr BTB's before the WWE one. Anyways, keep your head up.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
That sucks that you're quitting. You had something good going here. Hopefully you'll get back on the horse and find something that you like.