Your thoughts on the WWE divas?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
There are 4 very good, proven workers in the Divas division: Beth, Kharma/Kong, Nattie, and Tamina. AJ Lee is good, as is Eve.

For the most part, the rest are just jobbers and eye candy.

No offense is intended to any of them. They probably never trained for wrestling before being "discovered" by Vince or the "talent scouts". The sad thing is that there are probably talented workers in the Divas division (The Bellas, Alicia Fox, and, yes, Kelly Kelly have shown promise in putting in some decent ring time and some decent shows), but WWE are more interested in taking pictures of them in bikinis and lingerie (which I must admit I enjoy looking at) than having them train and work in the ring.

We want decent wrestling. WWE wants horny guys thinking about boning the Divas (which is what Vince thinks about most of the time, apparently).

It's just a matter of different priorities, honestly.

wk

Edit: And for what it's worth, I think Nattie is probably the hottest Diva on the roster and Mickie James is the hottest woman in wrestling. And they can both work their sexy asses off. But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I_am_great said:
Kaitlyn? What? Layla, Eve, AJ Lee are all a lot better than Kaitlyn in the ring. Other than the Bellas, Kelly and Aksana, Kaitlyn is the worst in ring competitor they have in the Divas division.

Kaitlyn is better than Eve, her and Layla are pretty close.
I may give her more credit than she deserves because she's actually showing improvement, it's not often you see that in the Divas' division. Haven't seen enough of AJ to tell tbh, meant to mention that beforehand.

Nattie being the hottest diva on the roster? I... can respect that. She definitely looks unique. You can find a Kelly Kelly clone on any commercial on TV.

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
Draine said:
Kaitlyn is better than Eve, her and Layla are pretty close.
I may give her more credit than she deserves because she's actually showing improvement, it's not often you see that in the Divas' division. Haven't seen enough of AJ to tell tbh, meant to mention that beforehand.

Nattie being the hottest diva on the roster? I... can respect that. She definitely looks unique. You can find a Kelly Kelly clone on any commercial on TV.

No diva has shown more improvement than Eve in the past year. None. Eve and Layla were equal, but now that Layla has been out so long, Eve has surpassed her in the ring. And AJ's one match with Naomi on NXT was better than anything Kaitlyn has ever done. The only decent match I ever remember Kaitlyn having was last week on NXT against Nattie, and that's mostly cause Nattie carried her through the whole thing. Nattie is on another level. I still remember that disaster of a match Kaitlyn had with Maxine, probably the worst match of all time.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I_am_great said:
No diva has shown more improvement than Eve in the past year. None. Eve and Layla were equal, but now that Layla has been out so long, Eve has surpassed her in the ring. And AJ's one match with Naomi on NXT was better than anything Kaitlyn has ever done. The only decent match I ever remember Kaitlyn having was last week on NXT against Nattie, and that's mostly cause Nattie carried her through the whole thing. Nattie is on another level. I still remember that disaster of a match Kaitlyn had with Maxine, probably the worst match of all time.

Kaitlyn vs Maxine was bad, but if you watch Nataya vs Kaitlyn, you will see aprovement bro, for real..

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The divas division is a complete sham and waste of time atm.

To many of them lack any in ring ability and mic ability and the ones who do get stupid storylines that involve puerile fart jokes that whilst amusing if i'm watching something a long the lines of South Park is not why I watch the WWE.

They need to get back to the days of when divas were wrestlers as well as eye candy I'd much rather watch Lite or Trish pulling of some top notch moves than I would Kelly Kelly wearing nothing getting a roll up pin victory.

Ur guys opinions may differ but yes I like the eye candy but I'd rather they could wrestle as well as imo this makes them much more attractive.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Kharma > Any attractive non-wrestler. That sums it up nicely :)

They dont need to all have Kharmas look though there is attractive female wrestlers out there who the casual wrestling fan could still get horny over whilst us more hardcore fans could appreciate the in ring ability as well.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Censorious said:
I don't watch wrestling to get horny, if anything, it's an annoyance. :(

Neither do I but nowt wrong with them looking like Lita and Trish and being good wrestlers imo.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
4b2aa21d969cd3550695d959e2af7a0b.jpg

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kubJMt0RmK0&feature=related[/yt]

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Eve has shown improvement? Certainly not in the ring or her acting so where else?

I hope you're not being serious. It's pretty common knowledge that Eve has shown a ton of improvement in the ring over the years. It's been acknowledged by many of the wrestlers including Beth Phoenix and Lita. If Eve hasn't improved, then in no way in hell has Kaitlyn or any of the other divas that started in WWE with a non wrestling background.

Jose Tortilla said:
Kaitlyn vs Maxine was bad, but if you watch Nataya vs Kaitlyn, you will see aprovement bro, for real..

Aprovement? I'm sorry, what? Did you not read my last post? I clearly mentioned their match on NXT last week. Go back and read it to get my thoughts on it. Kaitlyn isn't the only one that has had a good match with Natalya my friend, plenty of the other Divas have had far better matches with Natalya.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Aprovement? I'm sorry, what? Did you not read my last post? I clearly mentioned their match on NXT last week. Go back and read it to get my thoughts on it. Kaitlyn isn't the only one that has had a good match with Natalya my friend, plenty of the other Divas have had far better matches with Natalya.

Sorry for the grammar faul. IMprovement. And about the matches with Nattie, were they rookies?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ok fair poinbt Jose but they haven't been hired for there wrestling ability and they shouldn't be being fully trained from scratch if they are in WWE imagine if u would how say Clay or Ambrose felt watching women with no talent go past them it's a joke it's 50/50 equal rights.