Your thoughts on the WWE divas?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think Tamina is pretty green from what I have seen of her, but I almost commented on him saying Beth was green. Beth is a beast

also I just google'd Tamina and found out she was 34 years old. Didn't see that coming

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tamina > Most of the others, though that probably isn't saying much since they're all worse than green. She's average for a general female wrestler but in comparison with the rest she's a female Bret Hart.

Plus, she actually lives & breathes wrestling, that's good enough for me. The rest are there to look nice on camera.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I love the pretty diva's like the Bella's, Eve, Kelly Kelly, Maxine, AJ and Kaitlyn..
But for wrestling, I prefer Beth, Natalya and Tamina. They can actually do it. Such a shame how WWE is using Natalya, she's probably the best female wrestler on the roster.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I'm in love with Kelly Kelly, she's the most beautiful diva I've ever seen.

Come at me @[Dolph'sZiggler]

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
Tamina is green and is overrated as hell, the only reason people rate her so highly is because of her father. She had a decent little match with Beth Phoenix at EC, but that is pretty much it. It wasn't even Beth's best match since becoming champion, her best match since becoming champion was with Eve at Vengeance. Kelly Kelly of all people had a decent match with Beth, even though Beth did pretty much carry her. Anyways the only Divas I care about right now are Beth, Nattie, Eve, Layla and Kharma. Natalya is in another league when it comes to wrestling though, no diva comes close.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
She made her debut in 2009, so she trained before that. And as said earlier: She breathes wrestling, so you may refer to her being green in WWE, but that's a different story. Lot's of superstars/diva's still are green in WWE.
But they may be the biggest star in their indy wrestling time.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I've just never found Beth to be that special or that good of a worker (and no, Seabs, that match with Winter didn't help)... her and Tamina are still clearly the best women on the Divas roster other than Nattie and Kharma. Kaitlyn is #5 and improving rather quickly.

bretlacour1

Jobber
Reaction score
Personally, I believe that Kharma needs to return and destroy these barbie dolls.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
bretlacour1 said:
Personally, I believe that Kharma needs to return and destroy these barbie dolls.

I see what you are saying, but wouldn't it be better for Kharma and her character to have a bit of competition? Like having a match with Beth or Natalya. She has squashed enough girls imo.

I_am_great

Jobber
Reaction score
Draine said:
I've just never found Beth to be that special or that good of a worker (and no, Seabs, that match with Winter didn't help)... her and Tamina are still clearly the best women on the Divas roster other than Nattie and Kharma. Kaitlyn is #5 and improving rather quickly.

Kaitlyn? What? Layla, Eve, AJ Lee are all a lot better than Kaitlyn in the ring. Other than the Bellas, Kelly and Aksana, Kaitlyn is the worst in ring competitor they have in the Divas division.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
YES! YES! YES! said:
I'm in love with Kelly Kelly, she's the most beautiful diva I've ever seen.

Come at me @[Dolph'sZiggler]

There's no need to come at you. She is talentless, has a decent body, nice tits, and a meh face. If you think she is 'beautiful' let alone the most beautiful diva you've ever seen, more power to you. I, and most heterosexual males above the age of 13, disagree.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
There's no need to come at you. She is talentless, has a decent body, nice tits, and a meh face. If you think she is 'beautiful' let alone the most beautiful diva you've ever seen, more power to you. I, and most heterosexual males above the age of 13, disagree.

I see what you're saying. I like her, but heard this and that bout her.. Not really cool..