Your thoughts on the WWE divas?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have noticed there isnt a divas section on this forum so I thought to make this thread to read your opinions on the division. What do you think of the divas? who are your favs? what do you think can be done to better the division?

I know the divas seem to be getting less time on tv nowadays than from the old days when they actually got decent tv/ring time. I think Vince should really let these girls put on a show like the guys do and show the world that they can go out there and put on decent matches. All the divas right now have their own styles and if they got given the time they could show them off. My fav diva is Kelly Kelly now I dont know if any of you like her or not but she really has proved shes more than just a pretty face. She came into the wrestling world with no experience but with her hard work ethic and all the training she did she has shown she can wrestle and this is what I admire about her

Let me know your thoughts?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
There is no section as we don't have enough content for divas at the moment.

As for my opinion on them, I'll be brutally honest. 99% of the diva roster are models Vince and co found attractive enough to market. Those models are not professional wrestlers. Now, Beth Phoenix, Natayla, Karma and Tamina I guess are the four who are professional wrestlers and should be on TV weekly having long matches. WWE need to resign Gail Kim and numerous other divas from other companies then give them real story-lines and decent enough tv-time.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I just flat out do not care about women's wrestling, and I'm glad it doesn't get much TV time. It was even supposedly said by Vince backstage a few months ago that he feels the diva segments are a huge waste of time but he thinks they bring in a certain demographic, which is the only reason (obviously) that he puts at least one diva segment on the shows every week.

That said, Aksana is the hottest at the moment.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE doesn't care about their divas division therefore -> I don't care about their divas division. They have a few talented workers, but instead I see Kelly Kelly or a Bella slut wrestling every week (well, whenever there is a Divas match, which is about once every 2-3 weeks). They never get storylines, sans Eve who gets a ho storyline, and AJ who is nothing but a prop to help Bryan get heat.

I'll care when Kharma and Beth are put in an actual feud with one another, but at this point I don't have much faith that WWE will deliver what obviously needs to happen.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I think Diva are Great! Kelly Kelly being the best Divas Wrestler in the World, Eve Great Heel wrestler Diva, Beth, Nataka, Layta when ever she come back. All in all I think the WWe got great diva that just don't use the correctly though why all the GOOF BALLS on here then all the diva suck in WWE! How ever I ownly one that will said the TRUE about how Diva since I AM THE OWNLY that watch then for the start to end of a diva match which everyone else in the IWC will take a bathroom break!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Kelly Kelly is literally the worst wrestler on the roster. Anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously a troller

Reactions: Wacokid27

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I just want to know who Nataka is.....:ace:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Kelly Kelly is literally the worst wrestler on the roster. Anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously a troller

I NOT TROLLER! DID U NOT WATCH WM? He was ALSOME!

Censorious said:
Stopped reading at "kelly kelly is the best diva wrestler in the world".

YES SHE WATCH HE MATCHEST! And stop taking bathroom break! AND WATCH DAM MATCHEST!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I need attention! Look, I'm saying outrageous things! Pay attention to me! My Mum doesn't hug me!

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for replying to my thread its good to have a debate on this subject. What did you all think of the Wrestlemania 28 diva match??? I enjoyed it, it wasent rushed, Kelly Kelly actually did a new move a forward flip off the top rope which was done perfectly, Maria also did well considering she was already injured with her rib

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Thanks for replying to my thread its good to have a debate on this subject. What did you all think of the Wrestlemania 28 diva match??? I enjoyed it, it wasent rushed, Kelly Kelly actually did a new move a forward flip off the top rope which was done perfectly, Maria also did well considering she was already injured with her rib

I AGREE! FINALLY SOMEONE SEE THE TRUE! Kelly Kelly is FUCKIN EPIC That sick filp should have been how the match should have ended!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I need attention! Look, I'm saying outrageous things! Pay attention to me! My Mum doesn't hug me!

Best quote from Randy yet. We're here for ya lil'guy:eek:tunga:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
For what it matters, could be wrong about everyone since all their matches last less than 2 minutes, and I'm spending less than 2 minutes writing this.
Kelly Kelly: She's at least she's better than Velvet Sky. #positivespin
Eve: Like her moveset and has a little technical ability, but is still a model.
Alicia Fox: Too many botches, otherwise has potential.
Bellas: Not attractive, completely hopeless as wrestlers.
AJ: An actual talented indy wrestler, so of course she doesn't get a chance
Kharma: Awesome wrestler, hope she gets a chance to show it
Kaitlyn: Showing some actual wrestling ability, best looking lady on the roster
Layla: Improving, gorgeous
Rosa: Found a way to botch standing in a corner
Maxine: Great personality, horrific wrestler
Aksana: Maxine minus the personality
Beth/Tamina: Green but very solid for typical 2 minute matches
Natalya: Please release her so she can actually wrestle instead of fart.