Your thoughts on the WWE divas?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Ok fair poinbt Jose but they haven't been hired for there wrestling ability and they shouldn't be being fully trained from scratch if they are in WWE imagine if u would how say Clay or Ambrose felt watching women with no talent go past them it's a joke it's 50/50 equal rights.

Not quitte sure what you're saying man, sorry.:upset:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Not quitte sure what you're saying man, sorry.:upset:

I'm saying it's ok saying ppl have improved as wrestlers in the divas division.

But surely they should have been hired with some talent and ability before they were hired?

Imagine if ur a bloke in FCW and women come in and leave before u get a shot that u deserve?

It's equal opportunities is all I say it seems as if good looking women get a push sometimes undeserved it's basically pushing females down a rank by saying they can't wrestle so lets hire for looks it's in a way sexist.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I'm saying it's ok saying ppl have improved as wrestlers in the divas division.

But surely they should have been hired with some talent and ability before they were hired?

Imagine if ur a bloke in FCW and women come in and leave before u get a shot that u deserve?

It's equal opportunities is all I say it seems as if good looking women get a push sometimes undeserved it's basically pushing females down a rank by saying they can't wrestle so lets hire for looks it's in a way sexist.

I see. Yeah they must have got ability to preform, but maybe it was a lack of experience to make you and your opponent look good.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I see. Yeah they must have got ability to preform, but maybe it was a lack of experience to make you and your opponent look good.

True but they should be hiring divas with talent not just models as women wrestlers are never hugely popular but they could be if supported by the brands pushing them. Take TNA there Knockouts division is what ppl should be aiming for looks and skills and good matches and feuds thats what WWE need. Thats how female wrestling needs pushing imo.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I see Kaitlyn coming in the sort of Beth & Nattie before she will be in the sort of Stacy & Trish..

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I see Kaitlyn coming in the sort of Beth & Nattie before she will be in the sort of Stacy & Trish..

There is a few that have some potential.

Obvs Beth and Nattie.

AJ and Kaitlyn apparently so I haven't seen much but have heard that they can wrestle so maybe just maybe a divas division is on the way.