Your most controversial opinion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Sasha Banks is overrated. She's just meh on the mic imo (nothing comes close to Bayley but just meh)

Didn't think the Broken stuff was super funny, the first one was kinda okay with the shock factor, i was like - wtf did i just watch?

Don't see what the big deal is with Renee Young, i means she's alright but that's it.

Undertaker is too tired to put on a match anymore. Let him retire with a promo at WM.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Don't see what the big deal is with Renee Young, i means she's alright but that's it

Here's the big deal:
tumblr_n8lyqzJSDL1tumcjbo2_500.gif

6BXYq4W.gif

Renee-Young-gifs-001.gif

tumblr_n216v6SnZO1qheak7o6_250.gif

Reactions: Snowman1

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Here's the big deal:
60kmNyH.gif

6BXYq4W.gif

Renee-Young-gifs-001.gif

tumblr_n216v6SnZO1qheak7o6_250.gif

I didn't say she looked bad, she's alright. I mean she's obviously going to be pretty if she's someone that's an interviewer / etc. I meant outside of that. But each to their own, and to me she's alright, nothing less / more.

liverose

Jobber
Reaction score
I actually liked the whole Matt / Lita / Kane / Edge storyline.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
1. Charlotte is overrated
2. The Miz is one of this generation's best, both on the mic and in the ring
3. I don't think the spinner belt was that bad
4. Chris Benoit was not a murderer. I don't feel like going into detail about why I don't believe it, but I'll explain why if you want to know.
5. Roman Reigns is bad on the mic but actually decent in the ring
6. The streak should have been broken
7. John Cena is a great wrestler

Reactions: Snowman1

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
3. I don't think the spinner belt was that bad
4. Chris Benoit was not a murderer. I don't feel like going into detail about why I don't believe it, but I'll explain why if you want to know.
5. Roman Reigns is bad on the mic but actually decent in the ring
7. John Cena is a great wrestler

I am definitely with you on 6. I think the streak should have been broken. Not sure Lesnar was the one who should have done it, but it should have been broken. I'm also somewhat with you on 4. I think that his autopsy proved that his brain was so damaged, it was comparable to an 80 year old Alzheimer's patient. Verne Gagne was an Alzheimers patient in his 80's who basically murdered another patient with absolutely no recollection of the event. He put wrestling holds on him and the man died from complications. So we know that these things can happen with a damaged brain. I personally don't think Benoit was completely in control of his actions and when he realized what he did, he killed himself. If this is your opinion, I would someone agree with you. If you're one of those people who think Kevin Sullivan did it, I won't agree with you at all.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah, the Miz doesn't get nearly enough credit for his ringwork. This last year he had those working boots on tight!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Sasha Banks is overrated.
That's how I feel about Alexa Bliss
Okay...so...I just need to calm down...

*Calms Down*

I don't agree...but...I respect your opinions...
Sure...but not by Bork Laser...it should have been Bray Wyatt...with a true passing of the torch...
Yeah, the Miz doesn't get nearly enough credit for his ringwork. This last year he had those working boots on tight!
Hell Yes! The Miz has been amazing since the brand split and I'm hoping after Wyatt has had a
decent run (get it?) with the belt...The Miz is given another run at the top of the card with the World title.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
In regards to the Miz, I have never been a fan of his. I do think he should have won the Tough Enough that he was part of. He was CLEARLY the best guy for WWE in it. I really liked how he made out with Mae Young, absolutely surprising Mae, but of course she went along with it. But of course, that tool Daniel Puder won. And I am guessing the majority of people reading this have no idea who Daniel Puder is.

But when Miz began wrestling, I just didn't like him. He played a great cowardly heel and he had his moments, but it never worked for me. Then he had his face run for about a year and it still didn't work. It was stupid how a guy who mostly got beat up in out of ring fighting suddenly was kicking everyone's asses.

But in 2016, everything changed for me. He was, without a doubt, one of the two MVP's of WWE in 2016. The other, IMO, being AJ Styles. But I began liking him in ALL of his promos. And his ring work has actually gotten tons better. He hit his stride in 2016 and at the moment, Miz is definitely one of the best in the business.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
In regards to the Miz, I have never been a fan of his. I do think he should have won the Tough Enough that he was part of. He was CLEARLY the best guy for WWE in it. I really liked how he made out with Mae Young, absolutely surprising Mae, but of course she went along with it. But of course, that tool Daniel Puder won. And I am guessing the majority of people reading this have no idea who Daniel Puder is.

But when Miz began wrestling, I just didn't like him. He played a great cowardly heel and he had his moments, but it never worked for me. Then he had his face run for about a year and it still didn't work. It was stupid how a guy who mostly got beat up in out of ring fighting suddenly was kicking everyone's asses.

But in 2016, everything changed for me. He was, without a doubt, one of the two MVP's of WWE in 2016. The other, IMO, being AJ Styles. But I began liking him in ALL of his promos. And his ring work has actually gotten tons better. He hit his stride in 2016 and at the moment, Miz is definitely one of the best in the business.

Have you seen any similarities between the heel ring psychology Miz uses to that of Ric Flair (especially toward the end of his career). Miz reminds me so much of Ric when I see him in the ring nowadays.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Have you seen any similarities between the heel ring psychology Miz uses to that of Ric Flair (especially toward the end of his career). Miz reminds me so much of Ric when I see him in the ring nowadays.

I was actually going to make that comparison but I didn't. But yeah, I do see some similarities in Miz's ring work to Ric Flair. And there is really no greater compliment in wrestling than that.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
I am definitely with you on 6. I think the streak should have been broken. Not sure Lesnar was the one who should have done it, but it should have been broken. I'm also somewhat with you on 4. I think that his autopsy proved that his brain was so damaged, it was comparable to an 80 year old Alzheimer's patient. Verne Gagne was an Alzheimers patient in his 80's who basically murdered another patient with absolutely no recollection of the event. He put wrestling holds on him and the man died from complications. So we know that these things can happen with a damaged brain. I personally don't think Benoit was completely in control of his actions and when he realized what he did, he killed himself. If this is your opinion, I would someone agree with you. If you're one of those people who think Kevin Sullivan did it, I won't agree with you at all.
I just personally think there was more to it than what we're told. It's too complex for it just be "guy goes mad, kills family, kills himself"
Here's some evidence that doesn't line up with what was declared.
1. Several days before the body was found, but on the day the murders supposedly happened, Chavo Guerrero called Chris and asked him something along the lines of "oh did you miss your flight?" Chris said he had but Chavo said he didn't sound right, he sounded off. At the end of the phone call, Chris said "I love you Chavo" and Chavo "yeah, love you too, man" and Chris said "No, Chavo, I love you, goodbye" really putting an emphasis on it. If it was such a spur of the moment thing, why did he sound so off much earlier.
2. He sent a text to Chavo after the murders saying "the dogs are in the closed pool area and the garage door is open"
There are two strange things about this. The first being, why was he so concerned about the dogs after killing his wife and child. Second, this text was sent after the doctors estimated he had died.
3. There were several empty cans of beers next to his body that had been recently drank out of, but no alcohol was found in his or his wives system
4. However, what was found in his system was Xanax and Hydrocodone, which would have intoxicated him and make him light-headed and dizzy, why would he do this if he was already planning to kill himself?

All I'm saying is, it's fishy, it doesn't seem right, you know what I mean?