Your most controversial opinion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don't know about always a shit wrestler but I certainly agree that he doesn't care about what's best for business.... He just does what ever Vince says.

Everybody always talks about how Taker was the judge & decides what's right among the boys but he never stood up when it was time to lose to somebody he shouldn't have been losing to or to losing the streak which I KNOW he didn't think was a good idea nor did anybody else except for Vince. Now Roman gets his name next to Undertaker's at WM when it should be AJ Styles.... it's crap & he should speak up and tell them that but he doesn't nor does anybody else because the only people who ever spoke up were Bret or Punk
I was kidding

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Isn't Cena still on steroids though, even before he was a part timer? I mean I know there such a thing as genetic freaks, but damn Cena pushes the bar. The dude is way too jacked and perfectly built not to be on steroids.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm still glad Punk is gone, unless he replaced 1/2 the part timers only to put young heels over.

Ryder deserves a lot more and should go elsewhere

Ziggler Rocks

This was the perfect time for bray fuck the past.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Y'all know my big one. And that one, too. So here's some more.

There's never been a really good chance to throw the RAW championship on an African american - also the Rock counts

Most wrestling fans suck at being wrestling fans (I do too). Let's get away from the cliches and have our own thoughts.

Also Zack Ryder blows. :tough:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also Zack Ryder blows. :tough:

giphy.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Pretty easy. In fact, you want to read some of the responses people have given to mine, I will provide them.

First, the Ultimate Warrior was a no talent jackass who not only didn't deserve the push he got, but had one of the worst world championship runs of any wrestler in the history of the sport. And I blame him for that because of his attitude. He became a bitter and exceptionally rude human being afterwards and when he and I were in contact for a short period of time back in 2005, he proved to me what a lowlife he was.

However, even with the hostility, I do think he deserved to be in the HOF and was pretty shocked when he died. When I wrote this article about him in 2005, just read the responses and you'll see how people felt about my opinion: Columns - Online World of Wrestling

Second, I love Jeff Jarrett. I'll watch anything he does or is a part of. I think he is a really good promoter and a pretty good wrestler as well. I've been a fan of his since the 1990's and there has never been a point in time when I haven't enjoyed him. After Ric Flair, he is easily my second favorite wrestler in the history of wrestling. I've taken a lot of criticism for this, but I couldn't really care less because the people who generally criticize me know less about professional wrestling than I have forgotten. But here is an article I wrote, which I do admit I was trolling when I wrote it, but it got even more negative responses than the Warrior one: Columns - Online World of Wrestling

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
First, the Ultimate Warrior was a no talent jackass who not only didn't deserve the push he got, but had one of the worst world championship runs of any wrestler in the history of the sport. And I blame him for that because of his attitude. He became a bitter and exceptionally rude human being afterwards and when he and I were in contact for a short period of time back in 2005, he proved to me what a lowlife he was.

However, even with the hostility, I do think he deserved to be in the HOF and was pretty shocked when he died. When I wrote this article about him in 2005, just read the responses and you'll see how people felt about my opinion: Columns - Online World of Wrestling
Plus he was a homophobe...so far as I'm concerned he can go piss up a rope...
And while I'm here...so can Hogan the racist prick!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Plus he was a homophobe...so far as I'm concerned he can go piss up a rope...
And while I'm here...so can Hogan the racist prick!

Yeah, Warrior's statement that homosexuals are inferior to heterosexuals and that "queering doesn't make the world go round," pretty much turned me off him completely. It's bad enough to not like a group of people over something they have no control over, it's worse to consider them inferior.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Pretty easy. In fact, you want to read some of the responses people have given to mine, I will provide them.

Second, I love Jeff Jarrett. I'll watch anything he does or is a part of. I think he is a really good promoter and a pretty good wrestler as well. I've been a fan of his since the 1990's and there has never been a point in time when I haven't enjoyed him. After Ric Flair, he is easily my second favorite wrestler in the history of wrestling. I've taken a lot of criticism for this, but I couldn't really care less because the people who generally criticize me know less about professional wrestling than I have forgotten. But here is an article I wrote, which I do admit I was trolling when I wrote it, but it got even more negative responses than the Warrior one: Columns - Online World of Wrestling

THIS!!!!

Double J is great.... I don't care if the fans bought him or not, most of the targeted fanbase are idiots, that's probably why..... You can't count on children to decide whether somebody is good at his job.... very talented guy and I love all of his stuff.

Totally agree with you on Warrior.... I'm not going to change my opinion on him because he's dead, I think that's even more disrespectful.

Same thing happened with Owen & Eddie... don't get me wrong, they were amazing, absolutely amazing, especially Eddie but no where near as many said it until he was dead, which is a shame because he was such a nice dude even though when he was playing that heel he glared a hole right through the camera

EDIT: I replied before I even seen it was you, I always seem to agree with your opinion lol

Reactions: Grievous 3D