Your most controversial opinion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

P1Goat

Jobber
Reaction score
Can be anything.Heres mine:
1.Daniel Bryan was not the top guy like Punk.He should have been always in the upper midcard talent.
2.I dont mind part timers getting bigger matches as long as they are entertaining.I like Goldberg more than Owens so i would love to see him win the U title.
3.WWE is slowly turning into ROH and indy company where they are focussing more on 20 minute meaning less matches instead of good storytelling and promos.Which is why people arent watching and ratings are down.
Whats yours?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan is overrated.
Shawn Michaels is overrated.
The brand split sucks, both in theory and execution.

NickThePenguin

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
Gey9iGc
Then Evolution was a horrible stable.
Undertaker is a one trick pony.
I think Smackdown should be 3 hours long.

Last edited:

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
-Corey Graves annoys the FUCK ...right out of me.

-Vince McMahon is the most overrated promoter of all time.

-Roman Reigns isn't even good enough to be in the first match on the card.

-Alexa Bliss isn't all that attractive.... I prefer Rene Young any old day

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Stephanie McMahon is evil and only cares about the money the business makes, not the actual business.
I am convinced that Vince used to require/highly encourage "divas" to get breast implants.
The Miz still annoys me and likely always will. (I will admit he has improved but I still don't like him)
Ryback was hilarious and entertaining. (I know @Extraterrestrial agrees with me on this at least)

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
The Miz is the best heel on the main roster and has been since 2009.

I kind of blame The Rock for Roman Reigns' horrendous promos.

Ryback and Erick Rowan are fucking terrible.

Long-hired Renee Young and short-haired Renee Young are two separate people. Short-haired Renee Young is an annoying basic bitch.

I love Byron Saxton on the commentary team with Corey Graves.

Baron Corbin's promos make me want to cut my ears off.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was going to give you a "Winner!" for THESE comments

I kind of blame The Rock for Roman Reigns' horrendous promos

Ryback and Erick Rowan are fucking terrible

I love Byron Saxton on the commentary team

But then i seen THIS!!!

Short-haired Renee Young is an annoying basic bitch.

Don't you ever speak that way about my woman Ryan.... lol

I'm so happy somebody agrees with me on Rowan however... him being in the biggest wrestling company in the world is a complete joke. Clumsiest guy I've ever seen in the ring and a complete goof at everything else. He looks like a car salesman to boot.

Also, to this day I still believe The Rock made a deal when he made that surprise appearance at WM with Hogan & Austin and pretty much told Vince he would show up this year but next year is Romans... and it was.... and it SUCKED. RR AND WM!

Byron actually seems like he would be a nice guy, I don't get the hate, I think it's just people ganging up on him and trying to be cool. I hate people like that, they're ignorant sheep. As far as the other 2, they need to focus on calling the matches like Byron TRIES to do instead of how they can make fun of him... btw it's not scripted, I don't care what anybody says, Michael Cole isn't that good of an actor, haven't you heard his laugh? Graves is overrated and tries to hard to be cool. I love how Byron took their insults & made himself a character out of it & didn't give up. He's not that bad of a play by play guy when he actually gets to speak.

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Taker never cares about what's best for business and is always a shit wrestler.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Hardys. Not a fan

I was never a fan of Jeff...

I just always thought he was disrespectful to the legends in WWE that gave him so many chances because they actually wanted HIM as the guy & I didn't see it, I thought he was just a spot monkey that trained himself on a trampoline & people thought he was "unique" because he wore women's underwear & painted his nails. He wasn't even one of the more entertaining spot monkeys... all he ever did was front flips. Then he gets high, missed his que, falls off the steps & can't finish in:

-A main event
-OF A PPV
-For the TITLE
-AGAINST STING OF ALL PEOPLE

Then they take all of these youtube video's drunk & high telling other wrestlers off, using a taser on a little girl and acting like high school kids.

People can talk about how they "revolutionized" tag teaming all they want but anything they thought of they took from the indy scene like the Tag Team Ladder match... TLC was pretty cool, but anybody could have seen that one right in front of them & I think E & C were largely responsible for that, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Matt has done a few entertaining things in the business though... I always thought he was the better of the 2 and had a stronger love for the business.

Version 1 was a great gimmick... Loved his feud with Edge which was the realest thing in Pro Wrestling & would not be easy to do, I know I would have killed Edge and now Broken Matt but I have no time for Jeff

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Taker never cares about what's best for business and is always a shit wrestler.

I don't know about always a shit wrestler but I certainly agree that he doesn't care about what's best for business.... He just does what ever Vince says.

Everybody always talks about how Taker was the judge & decides what's right among the boys but he never stood up when it was time to lose to somebody he shouldn't have been losing to or to losing the streak which I KNOW he didn't think was a good idea nor did anybody else except for Vince. Now Roman gets his name next to Undertaker's at WM when it should be AJ Styles.... it's crap & he should speak up and tell them that but he doesn't nor does anybody else because the only people who ever spoke up were Bret or Punk