• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I don't really have a favorite TV show but I really enjoy watching Breaking Bad so maybe that's my favorite...

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't want Scottish Netflix
Netflix accounts are compatible in any region. Which means if I was using an American Netflix, I'd have all the Canadian titles here. If you were using a Scottish Netflix, American titles would show up.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I probably will wind up fucking myself with this. I've done it with some shows, and I remember in particular once it was devestating.

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN DEXTER SEASON 4 IN IT'S ENTIRETY DON'T CLICK THIS SHIT

So I was getting deep into S4 and wanted to google something about Trinity. I can't remember what, but I began searching on Google...

"Trinity..."

immediately it pops up with popular searches:

TRINITY KILLS RITA

and I'm like wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I really fucked up.
It wasn't that bad for me.

DEXTER SEASON 4 SPOILER!
My friends told me that she pretty much got killed, so I was like okay, they didn't tell me when. So when I saw her dead, I still marked. I also marked when Lundy died and Deb got shot.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Yeah when I went to New York I was on Netflix and had all the American stuff, even was happy when I saw Mad Men and TWD was on there only to go back home and realize it was just Netflix USA. :downer:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Don't remember it well.
- Dean makes those announcements
- We see what every character is doing
- Jeff is talking to Duncan
- Jeff sees Britta
- Tells he's a Spanish tutor
- Comes back and there is an entire class waiting for him

That's what I could remember from the top of my head and more. I'm guessing I'm sort of right on what happens.

Yea pretty much. There are a few more plot points but you basically got it. Nothing really memorable about the ep sans one quote from Winger concerning truth. He says something along the line of "I discovered at a very young age that I can make anythign right or wrong just by talking. so either I am God, or truth is relative. Either way, booyaa"

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I guess Mythbusters or Top Gear. I'm much more of a documentary guy than I am a comedy guy. I like comedy but I am far more likely to end up watching a documentary series for hours than I am sitting down to watch multiple episodes of say Big Bang Theory in a row.

I also enjoy American Dad, Heroes, My name is Earl and Gordon Ramsey's travelling food shows (can't remember their names).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I guess Mythbusters or Top Gear. I'm much more of a documentary guy than I am a comedy guy. I like comedy but I am far more likely to end up watching a documentary series for hours than I am sitting down to watch multiple episodes of say Big Bang Theory in a row.

DOES NOT COMPUTE

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Big Bang Theory was alright at the start. It wasn't the "HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUNNY" type of comedy. It was more of an ehn type of comedy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Big Bang Theory was alright at the start. It wasn't the "HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUNNY" type of comedy. It was more of an ehn type of comedy.
I've never enjoyed it except for seeing that hot blonde. Also the laugh track destroys shows for me. Such a lame ass crutch

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yea pretty much. There are a few more plot points but you basically got it. Nothing really memorable about the ep sans one quote from Winger concerning truth. He says something along the line of "I discovered at a very young age that I can make anything right or wrong just by talking. so either I am God, or truth is relative. Either way, booyaa"
Winger is the reason I'd want to become a lawyer. Damn smart sob.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I've never enjoyed it except for seeing that hot blonde. Also the laugh track destroys shows for me. Such a lame ass crutch

lol'd because it was funnier than the original. There is like random pauses for the laughter so it makes it all that funnier.
But yeah, I don't watch it now anyways. I watched it during 2010.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol'd because it was funnier than the original. There is like random pauses for the laughter so it makes it all that funnier.
But yeah, I don't watch it now anyways. I watched it during 2010.
Unintentional comedy ftw.

but yea, take away the laugh tracks and it really shows how terribly paced and well, unfunny the show is.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Jesus HIMYM is boring, I don't think I laughed once never mind tune in weekly, it's like I just don't enjoy the US Office compared to the British one, I think you'd like the British Office Dolph's it's all sarcastic humor which is something you would get completely.

Reactions: Cloud

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Ever watch "The Soup" ? Joel McHale is one of my favorite people
Yeah, it's a funny show. But it's not like a show I'd be like, THE SOUP IS ON! and run around to change the channel.
I'd watch it whenever I can. They're always showing replays 5 days a week here a 5pm, so I'm not missing much.