Your Favourite TV Show?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yea the fight ep was money. Idk man, all in all the timeline ep was amazing. I've watched it probably 5 times. So much to take in in 22 minutes

Not to mention it has such a great ending

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
If I asked Annie to move in, totally a different reason.
Which gets me thinking, Jeff kissed all the girls in the study group and every girl he was interested in.

The darkest timeline was funny cause Troy returns and sees the troll. lol'd at that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If I asked Annie to move in, totally a different reason.
Which gets me thinking, Jeff kissed all the girls in the study group and every girl he was interested in.

The darkest timeline was funny cause Troy returns and sees the troll. lol'd at that.

Dude Annie shoots Pierce. Fucking classic

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Was it Annie's gun btw? lmao
Might watch that episode right now. But I should really watch episodes that I rarely watch.
Remember the one that Britta quizzes all members on who is a psychopath with Jeff?
And Pierce tells his story?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Vaguely.

I'm about to watch S1E2 now. I'm such a Community mark.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I think their goal is #6SeasonsAndAMovie
We're getting 13 episodes for season 5, so if they get renewed for season 6, it's a win win.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
S5 is only another half season??? Fuck that noise

I can't wait for the movie though

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Community-six-seasons-and-a-movie-art-show-image.jpg

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
S5 is only another half season??? Fuck that noise

I can't wait for the movie though
Dan Harmon isn't writing the series anymore, well he didn't for season 4 cause of Chevy. He's helping out. Hopefully he writes for the rest of the seasons and movie.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dan Harmon isn't writing the series anymore, well he didn't for season 4 cause of Chevy. He's helping out. Hopefully he writes for the rest of the seasons and movie.

I didn't notice a drop off in S4 at all, so it's not too concerning that they are undergoing some writers changes. But if Chevy was his problem I'm sure he is probably willing/wanting to come back.

Fuck Chevy man. Such a cunt

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I didn't notice a drop off in S4 at all, so it's not too concerning that they are undergoing some writers changes. But if Chevy was his problem I'm sure he is probably willing/wanting to come back.

Fuck Chevy man. Such a cunt

The show Community is based on Dan Harmon's college life, that's where he got the idea. He was supposedly the "Jeff" of the group.
I kinda noticed a drop off. Wasn't too major. Like after you watch the last episode of S3, they're hyping up what to look forward too. And I think we got 2 out of 7 of that. But since season 5 is coming, we could hope for them to cover it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Like after you watch the last episode of S3, they're hyping up what to look forward too. And I think we got 2 out of 7 of that. But since season 5 is coming, we could hope for them to cover it.
Wait, what? Can you explain that to someone who can be slow at times.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Wait, what? Can you explain that to someone who can be slow at times.
Alright, at the end of season 3, they show Jeff looking for his father, Chang at City College, Abed keeping a piece of his Imaginarium board, ect.

They only covered two of those. Chang and Jeff.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
You started Breaking Bad? Knew you hadn't a week or so ago, it gets so much better later in the series.
Haven't yet as am finishing off a few things I started. Once I finish that am going to start on Breaking Bad.