You Know What Really Grinds My Gears w/J-Dawg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

You know what, Blaze is such a dumbass for liking Nascar and thinking it is a sport.

He is also a dumbass for liking the TNA Game.

What kinda dumbass thinks that. Dumbass.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You know what, Blaze is such a dumbass for liking Nascar and thinking it is a sport.

He is also a dumbass for liking the TNA Game.

What kinda dumbass thinks that. Dumbass.

Its consider a sport by the people who say stuff a sport

Its the 2nd most popular sport in America behind Football...Ratings Wise

MikeRaw

Blaze, it's only got higher ratings than the other sports (if that's true) because Nascar has everyone who competes competing at one time. You know what I mean? It's not like baseball, basketball or hockey where there is up to 15 games at one time. In those sports, the ratings are never huge because they are mostly only shown int hat area. For example: If the Boston Red Sox are playing baseball, the game is on in that area, but it gets a small rating, because it is only being watched in Boston, cause theres other games on. But Nascar is on across the entire country, and only one race on, not 15 different ones, so everyone is watching the same thing, which equals bigger ratings.

LadyHotrod

I hate when people use the excuse "you're jealous" whenever a female hates on another female. You don't see guys throw around "you're jealous" when a guy hates on another guy. It's only when girls go at it and it's fucking lame.

J

*News Flash*

J-Dawg will return with a new installment of "You know what really grinds my gears" in exactly one week.

This Guy

^^SPOILER ALERT

The Grind My Gears will be about how he didn't have internet for a week.