You Know What Really Grinds My Gears w/J-Dawg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

^^Christian as in TNA Superstar Christian Cage or Christian as in IWF Member Christian?

LadyHotrod

The TNA Superstar, lol.

His wife has a stupid name. I'll bet she's ugly.

:shifty:

This Guy

lol. Thought you liked older men? And I realize that Christian is older then 24 but I thought you liked like, much older men (Sean Conery, Piper etc)

LadyHotrod

I liked Connery and Piper when they were young. If I saw them the way they look now and not when they were young, I don't think I would enjoy it, lol. Christian is perfect. He's even younger than my husband <_< If I didn't have a husband, you bet your ass I'd be getting with Christian.

J

Newest rant. So I decided to rent TNA Impact because I had a free rental and may can I say If I had I payed I would have wanted my money back. Hell I want my free fucking rental back. It's horrible. I'd have more fun plugging my N64 in and playing some No Mercy. But the worst is the fact that the dude's get up from everything.

WHEN YOU GET HIT BY A STEEL FUCKING CHAIR FOR TIMES YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING KNOCKED OUT. JUST JUMP RIGHT THE FUCK BACK UP LIKE THE CHAIR WAS MADE OF LICORICE. GOD DAMN WRESTLERS SELL WORSE THEN KAHLI!

This Guy

I liked Connery and Piper when they were young. If I saw them the way they look now and not when they were young, I don't think I would enjoy it, lol. Christian is perfect. He's even younger than my husband <_< If I didn't have a husband, you bet your ass I'd be getting with Christian.

Okay then :) Well you know who else is older, but not too old? Me :) j/k I'm happily married....though ironically I like younger women, but not too young...22 is about as young as I would go....if I wasn't married.

J

=[. Jk they must not be cause it got stickied. Must mean I'm doing something right.

Qwake

^ you are lol, your rants are funny as fuck but the other people posting in here are just looking for a spare thread to talk in :smh

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lulz @ the chairshots.

I heard that you can give Jarrett thirty moves without finishing him, but when he hits the Stroke, it's over straight away.

Beer Money Army

u know what really grinds my gears.....

getting home from a long ass day at work to only open your fridge and you have no beer....:smh that fucks me off sometimes

LadyHotrod

On a serious note of what grinds my gears (though my last point actually does deep inside), this fucking guy in the building across the street is starting to piss me off royally. I think he's fucking stalking me. I swear, this guy always seems to pop out of nowhere.

It all started one day when I went to the grocery store. I was walking back home and this guy stopped me to comment on how much he liked my hair. I shot out a quick "thanks" and continued on my way. A week later, this guy shows up at the grocery store with his kid and says hi and asks for my name and gives me his. Whatever, I don't care what your name is, go away. Then, I fucking see him at the CNE and today, he fucking shows up as I am walking my dogs and he asks me "which way are you going?" and I reply "this way" and he conveniently says "I'm going that way, too" so he starts rambling on about his kid and how he is fighting for custody, blah blah blah. I just don't fucking care. I just got home from a busy day at work and I just want to take my dogs to the small park so they can shit and I can get home, have my dinner and relax.

Anyways, he just comes right out and says "hey, if you ever want to come and smoke some pot or whatever, no problem at all. I have a few people coming over." Jesus, I don't even smoke. GO AWAY. He also asks me what I do for a living and what time I work. I never told him where I work because I'm not Blue. Then, he says "I wish I had a pen so I could give you my number and you could give me yours."

Fuck sakes, I just walked away. People can be so fucking bold.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You should have kicked that dude in the nuts...

Stalkers suck ass....I mean damn really...next time kick him in the nuts and walk off...maybe he will get the hint lol.

This Guy

On a serious note of what grinds my gears (though my last point actually does deep inside), this fucking guy in the building across the street is starting to piss me off royally. I think he's fucking stalking me. I swear, this guy always seems to pop out of nowhere.

It all started one day when I went to the grocery store. I was walking back home and this guy stopped me to comment on how much he liked my hair. I shot out a quick "thanks" and continued on my way. A week later, this guy shows up at the grocery store with his kid and says hi and asks for my name and gives me his. Whatever, I don't care what your name is, go away. Then, I fucking see him at the CNE and today, he fucking shows up as I am walking my dogs and he asks me "which way are you going?" and I reply "this way" and he conveniently says "I'm going that way, too" so he starts rambling on about his kid and how he is fighting for custody, blah blah blah. I just don't fucking care. I just got home from a busy day at work and I just want to take my dogs to the small park so they can shit and I can get home, have my dinner and relax.

Anyways, he just comes right out and says "hey, if you ever want to come and smoke some pot or whatever, no problem at all. I have a few people coming over." Jesus, I don't even smoke. GO AWAY. He also asks me what I do for a living and what time I work. I never told him where I work because I'm not Blue. Then, he says "I wish I had a pen so I could give you my number and you could give me yours."

Fuck sakes, I just walked away. People can be so fucking bold.

Why not just tell him your married...that might be enough to make him go away. May I sudjest in the meantime carring some sort of pepper spray or something of that sort....also when he asked you what you do for a living I would have come up with some disgusting job, something like "I work on a manuar farm" or something pretty bad like that.