You Know What Really Grinds My Gears w/J-Dawg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Why not just tell him your married...that might be enough to make him go away. May I sudjest in the meantime carring some sort of pepper spray or something of that sort....also when he asked you what you do for a living I would have come up with some disgusting job, something like "I work on a manuar farm" or something pretty bad like that.

He saw me at the CNE with my husband being openly affectionate and he did say shit about "coming over and smoking pot as friends" but yeah, I don't smoke pot and a guy inviting some random girl over usually isn't just a friend thing.

I ignored him and kept walking but it didn't work. I think he might think my husband was just some guy or something because my husband works afternoon shift so when this blueberry sees me, I am always alone except that one time at the CNE.

He also went on about how he is going to leave the country when his custody thing is over. I wish he would go NOW.

On a side note, I was randomly watching YouTube videos and came across this one of WWE couples and Christian's wife is in one picture with him and Big Show (it's somewhere near the beginning after Jeff Hardy).

Pfft, she's not that great.

[yt]PDxHDXiKM5o[/yt]

Whore.

EDIT: LOL, just noticed how Rey Mysterio's wife looks way bigger than he does.

J

Newest rant cuase I'm trying to watch music video's on the internet and I see the same as comment on every slow song a metal band does. "Man, they've gone and turned to pussy soft music." or somethign to that extinet.

NOW THE REASON THIS PISS'S ME OFF IF BAND IN THE 70'S AND EARLY 80'S ALWAYS DID THIS SHIT. IT'S CALLED A FUCKING BALLID(SP?). IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'VE GONE SOFTED. IT JUST MEANS THEY FUCKING WANTED TO PUT OUT SOMETHING THAT SHOWED THEY CAN DO DIFFRENT STYLES AND STILL SOUNDS GOOD. SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOU DUMB ASS COMMENTS. ONLY SHOWS YOUR UNITTLEGENTSY.

LadyHotrod

Zeppelin ballads fucking rock.

People who say it's pussy need to actually go outside and get some pussy.

niggles

Reaction score
i hate when i try to open my gogurts as an early day snack and the yogurt pours out onto my hand, makes me very mad :mad:

Santino Marella

Reaction score
You know-ah what-ah really grinds-ah my gears-ah? Ah-Randy Ortan! How-ah dare he say-ah dat I....SANTINO MARELLA...is a weak champeeyonay!!!! You son-a-ma-gun!!!

You know-ah what else-ah really grinds-ah my gears-ah? Batista!! He gave-ah me dee spinebuster....which-ah was-ah fine-ah. I am a man-ah....I can-ah handle it. But-ah then.....THEN....he gav-ah dee spinebuster to-ah my fragili, delicato Beth-ah Phoenix. I-ah swear I will-ah open a can of a dee ass whip on-ah Batista!!!!

Beer

This guy in work. He is such an ass hole. He is a proper Smart Ass, thinking he is better than me at.... urmm..... Doctoring? Well, I guess he is but still. Any how, he humiliates me at every opportunity. For instance, today, when I was in work, I said something incredibly stupid. I said that your Glans are in your neck only to find out they were talking about the glans in your penis. He made a smart, witty comment about me striking again with my stupidity, and everyone laughed, including my boss, it was a small mistake but he made a big deal about it making me seem like an idiot which will perhaps jeopardise people's opinions on me, which is pretty important in my job, because people's opinions matter, because the people with higher power are the ones who decide who do which operations, and the higher your reputation, the more jobs you get, and the more money. It is like I am back at school. He is a petty fool.

I pitty his pettiness. And I pitty his foolishness.

J

You know what grinds my gears and this is another that comes from the heart. OhhhhK So I'm bored on myspace surfing for random chicks on my friends sites to hit it. Yes it's what I do when I get bored. So anyways I see a hot looking face and I'm like dang she looks good lets try that one. I got to her site and look at the pics only to find she's a walrus.

POINT OF THIS DON'T TAKE PICS OF YOU FACE JUST CAUSE YOUR TRYING TO HIDE LIKE A HUNTER IN CAMOUFLAGE. IT DON'T WORK!!! YOUR COVER WILL BE BLOWN EASILY WHEN WE GO TO YOUR PROFILE AND THE REST OF THE PICS HAD TO BE TAKEN FROM A HELICOPTER JUST TO FIT YOU!!!

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sorry to hijack your thread dawg but I gotta make one

You know what grinds my gears is when people try to take other peoples opinions away from them...Its like fuck your opinion it doesn't fucking matter...Everyone's opinion matters...Like me with the TNA game and Nascar and shit like that

I like the TNA game but since 95 % of Internet Game sites say it sucks I'm a dumbass for liking it..

I like Nascar and say its a sport but I'm a dumbass for thinking its a sport(WHEN ITS FUCKING CONSIDER A SPORT) and for liking it...

WTF Happen opinions..

This video explans it all I know I said I posted just to post it but now I fucking mean it..

[YT]W46XkMSCbok[/YT]

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ya-Know What Grinds Ma' Geed?

Pussies like beer & ladyhotrod, hi-jackin ma' bro's(j-dawg)'s Thread and using it as their own little whine & bitch 'bout they make believe stalkers....its like...

hurrs' ma' advice to ladyhotrod...

"go over there...slam that pot-smokin' stalker guy againest the bed...and unzip his pants....pull down his underwear....take ya-left hand and start playin' with his balls...then lick ya-lips...use ya-right hand...and start playin' with his penis....before slotching down and blow him....HARD!"

yea....thats ma' advice...now go fuck yo-self fool!

Beer Money Army

you know what really grinds my gears..

phone calling salesman... Fuck off pricks, if i wanna buy some of your shit, i would be calling you, not you calling me fuck ass...