XWA - Xtreme Wrestling Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

xwanewbloodlogored.png

THURSDAY NIGHT'S SHOW PREVIEW

This Thrusday we will see another episode of XWA.. let's see the match card for thursday night!

Paul London vs. Jeff Hardy

Two highflyers meet inside the ring, and this match might decide the fate of the XWA Tag team Championships, Hardy Boyz or London and Kendrick?

JBL's Showdown Announcement.

XWA Showdown is just a couple of weeks away, and JBL will announce a major match for the groundbreaking XWA PPV this Thursday!

Robert Roode w/ Tomko vs. Dusty Rhodes "The Legend" w/ Cody Rhodes

d2cea10d60.png
VS.png
0b23073479.png
7a0a5d855f.png

The Legend Dusty Rhodes faces Robert Roode for the first time. We have seen backstage fights between the Rhodes and Roode Inc. but this time, Dusty and Robert Roode will fight inside the XWA ring with Cody and Tomko at ringside!

1b3e90df14.png
c08cb414ff.png

Umaga and Alex Shelley come face to face with each other

AJ Styles vs. Muhammad Hassan w/ Randy Orton

Muhammad Hassan makes his comeback to XWA, he didn't ever face Ric Flair in a Steel Cage because XWA was shut down.. what will happen when the Arabian Nightmare steps inside the ring with AJ Styles this Thursday?

Qwake

bm: tag team match
wm: shelley, umaga
bp: the first/only promo
It was a alright show, it just needed longer matches and more promo's
next week isnt looking to good though, mainly because theres a handicap match, another squash match and hassan is in the main event

The Rated R CMStar

Good preview. I am looking forward to the return of Muhammed Hassan. I will be reviewing

HulkStar

bm: tag team match
wm: shelley, umaga
bp: the first/only promo
It was a alright show, it just needed longer matches and more promo's
next week isnt looking to good though, mainly because theres a handicap match, another squash match and hassan is in the main event

I dont Think he has a Handicapp match going on... Well I think you are referring to the Rood and Rhodes match... If you read it says "Dusty Rhodes w/ Cody, Besides Rood has Tomko at his side I guess C4 just didnt have a PSD for him so he want on the preview...

Previes look Alright... Im not sure though it just doesnt seem like thats a whole show... IDK maybe its just that Im crazy but it does seem kinda short...

Cant Wait to see Muhammad Hassain go 1 on 1 with the Phenominol One

C4

xwanewbloodlogored.png

The Camera begins rolling and the Turmoil theme song plays and the pyrotechnics shoot out from the top and bottom of the stage for another episode of Xtreme Wrestling Association, we are welcomed by Tom .J Wilfred and Johnny Jeter and finally taken to the ring!

The show opens as Paul London and Brian Kendrick come out, the fans cheer for them and are happy to see them back in XWA; both of them step inside the ring and speak.

LondonXWA.png
KendrickXWA.png

London: 1 Month ago, we defeated the Hardy Boyz and won the XWA Tag Team Titles but unfortunately XWA was shut down and the Championships are now vacant.

Brian: All we want is our Tag Team Championships tonight from the General Manager, because nobody deserves them more than we do!

JBL’s music plays in the arena and the XWA General Manager comes out with the Tag Team Championships on his shoulder. The crowd cheers thinking that JBL will hand over the championships to London and Kendrick but instead he grabs a microphone and has something to say.

JBL: Alright, let’s do this fair and square. I don’t have much time so I’ll make this short and sweet. Tonight there will be a match between Jeff Hardy and you Paul. If you are successful in winning that match your team will be #1 Contender for the Tag Team Championships at Showdown; if you’re not successful in winning the match then… well you can just wait for your turn!

JBL drops the microphone and his music hits as the camera zooms into the Tag Team Championships! The screen fades into black and we cut to a commercial.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

JJ: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen to XWA New Blood. We just heard that announcement of JBL.

Tom: I can’t wait to see London and Hardy in the ring together!

JJ: But first it’s Robert Roode facing off against Dusty Rhodes the Legend, it’s going to be great!

Robert Roode vs. Dusty Rhodes w/ Cody Rhodes

d2cea10d60.png
vs.
0b23073479.png
7a0a5d855f.png

Bell rings: Robert Roode slaps Dusty in the face and trash talks with the legend. Dusty gets caught in a clothesline as Roode comes off the ropes and connects. He recover quickly and Dusty Rhodes drags Robert and throws him to the turnbuckle, Dusty unleashes many punches on his body and then lifts him for a big back body drop. The crowd chants for the Legend as he stomps Roode in the corner. Dusty comes off the ropes and hits Robert Roode with yet another clothesline. He poses for the crowd and gets some fan support then goes for a pin 1…2… Roode kicks out before the count of three! Dusty goes for another cover 1…2…. And Roode kicks out once again. Dusty waits for Roode to get up and attempts a scoop slam but Roode escapes and grabs the top rope for support, he then goes for a bodyslam of his own and pins 1…2… Dusty kicks out. Roode then lifts Dusty up for a vertical suplex, connects successfully. He follows the suplex by a series of elbow drops to the back of Rhodes. He continues to hammer the back of Rhodes who tries to fight back. Dusty fights back and hits a hard punch on the head of Roode and pulls him down. Dusty now grabs his leg and goes for a figure four leg lock, his signature move from the 1970’s. Roode quickly catches the bottom rope and manages to escape the submission move. Dusty lifts him up and hits with some punches, he then spins his arms and grabs Roode’s crotch and finally hits him with the Bionic elbow his finishing move! He comes off the ropes and drops a fist, then again comes off the ropes once again for a knee drop on the forehead of Robert Roode. Dusty goes for the pin 1…2…3 and the match comes to a stop. The American Dream celebrates as his son Cody Rhodes comes down to the ring! Both celebrate the victory!

Winner: Dusty Rhodes

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Tom: The American Dream picks up the victory and beats Robert Roode to his senses, what a match JJ!

JJ: I don’t think Roode and Tomko…. Better known as Roode Inc. will ever again mess with the Rhodes family! Cody and Dusty might win the Tag Titles of XWA Tom!

Tom: And speaking of Tag Titles, next up is Jeff Hardy vs. Paul London if London wins then he and Kendrick get to face the Hardys for the Tag Championships at Showdown! But first, the XWA Rewind.

XWA Thursday Night - Robert Roode/ Tomko vs. The Extremists!

Bell rings: After a brief stare down with Robert Roode and Tomko, the match starts as Dreamer and Tomko get into the ring and begin the match for their respective teams, they start locking each other, Tomko gets Dreamer into a headlock. Dreamer escapes the hold and goes to the back of Tomko, he hits him with some hard right hands, and then he takes Tomko up, grabs his head, giving him a german suplex. Dreamer then goes for a quick pinfall early on in the Match 1…2… and Tomko kicks out. Both men get up and Tomko punches Dreamer and once again, and another one, then he runs and connects with a beautiful clothesline. Dreamer gets up, and Tomko as well. Both of them run once again, Tomko knocks Dreamer down with a shoulder block. Dreamer is down on the Mat and Tomko as well. Both of them crawl towards their corner, Dreamer reaches to RVD and so does Tomko reach to his partner, Robert Roode. RVD springboards off the ropes and kicks the biceps of Robert Roode, as he gets inside the ring. He locks an armbar and continues to pressure Robert’s arm. Robert Roode tries to get up but can’t, after fighting for some seconds, he finally manages to grab RVD’s head and hits him some punches, RVD breaks the hold, Robert Roode fights back after recovering and connects on RVD with an inverted DDT. Robert Roode tries to tag Tomko back in, but Dreamer gets inside the ring from the other side, he grabs the legs of Robert Roode, Tomko gets inside to hit Dreamer and both exchange blows, Tomko goes for a clothesline and knocks Dreamer outside the ring and falls outside himself as well. In the ring, RVD recovers and hits Robert’s head with an elbow and two more. RVD kicks Robert Roode and gets him with a head scissor take down, RVD then climbs to the top rope, he does the “RVD” and goes for an Amazing Five Star Frogsplash, but unfortunately Robert Roode gets out of the way, he traps the head of RVD with a ground sleeper hold. RVD tries to fight back of the move and he succeeds in doing so, RVD gets up to his feet, as Robert Roode runs to the ropes and goes for a Clothesline, RVD ducks the clothesline and bounces off the middle rope to connect with a perfect crossbody on Robert Roode. He looks around for sometime, looks down at Tommy Dreamer and then finally jumps on the top rope, the fans cheer loudly, he does the “R…V…D” and leaps over the top rope, he connects with a flawless five star frogsplash on Robert Roode, he goes for the pin 1….2….3 and the ref calls for the bell as the Match comes to an end, RVD and Tommy Dreamer win the Match. Tommy Dreamer hears the sound of the bell and enters the ring, both of them celebrate and pose for the crowd as the Match comes to an end.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

We return from the commercial and both Hardy and London are in the ring.

Jeff Hardy vs. Paul London

JeffHardyxwa.png
vs.
LondonXWA.png

Bell rings: Jeff Hardy and Paul London stare down each other and then shake hands for a friendly start. London starts off the match as he kicks Hardy on his right knee, Hardy drops down to one knee as London punches his forehead. He continues to punch him and then grabs his leg up and manages to get a Russian leg sweep around the knee of Hardy; Jeff recovers quickly and pulls London down with some punches. But London blocks his hand and rolls back. Then head scissors him on the mat. Hardy gets up and goes for a clothesline but London ducks underneath the arm of Hardy and pulls him down for an arm bar; he twists the arm as Jeff screams and tries to escape the punishing hold. London continues to wrench his arm and then drops a knee on his arm… applying even more pressure on Jeff. Who desperately tries to reach for the ropes and in the end succeeds which forces London to break the hold. Paul gets out of the ring and stands on the ring apron, he prepares to springboard off the top rope but Hardy gets to his feet, holding his right arm. He dropkicks London which causes him to fall off the apron and down on the concrete floor. Hardy rolls out of the ring, and grabs London by his hair but Paul retaliates and kicks Hardy right on his skull. London gets up and grabs the arm of Jeff Hardy, then drives his arm right on the steel post, Jeff falls down on the floor screaming in pain. London then presses Jeff’s arm down on the concrete floor and lifts it up and drives his knee on Jeff’s injured arm. London then grabs Hardy and rolls him back inside the ring. He then puts Hardy in a front face lock but Hardy fights back with some left hands; his right arm is almost torn off. Jeff shows the pain on his right arm and continues to hit London with left hand punches. Hardy then pulls London up and Irish whips him on the turnbuckle. Then Jeff Hardy jumps on the top rope and connects with a Whisper of the wind on Paul. Jeff once again stands on the top rope and positions for the Swanton Bomb, he is still holding his right arm in a lot of pain. Nonetheless, Hardy leaps off the top rope for a Swanton Bomb and connects beautifully on London. Hardy screams in agony as his right arm is torn off! Referees and Trainers rush down to the ring. But Hardy still gets to Paul London and tries to get his left arm over London. He succeeds and goes straight for the pin as the referee counts 1…2…3 and the match ends!

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Trainers and Doctors rush to the ring with Medics coming behind them with a stretcher. They come to the ring and check Jeff Hardy who seems to be Knockout because of the pain on his right arm. They carry him on a stretcher and take him backstage as the crowd applauds the effort of Jeff Hardy.

Tom: The right arm of Jeff Hardy seems to be torn off; we will keep updating you on this situation.

JJ: Good lord, Hardy almost lost his arm in that match!

Tom: But can you believe it JJ, he still won the match!

JJ: Unbelievable effort by both of these individuals!

Tom: Coming up next it’s the Main Event of XWA; Muhammad Hassan returns and has the XWA Heavyweight Champion in his corner. Hassan faces AJ Styles up next!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Randy Orton comes out to the Brooklyn Mall as his music plays; the XWA World Champion is in casual attire, wearing a Black T-Shirt. He comes to the ring and grabs a microphone. [The crowd boos]

Orton: Damn it; show some respect for your XWA World Champion you losers!

Orton: I’m the new face of professional wrestling and I demand respect…. For me and for this guy who is making his return to XWA.

[Crowd chants “USA” “USA”]

Orton: Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s my honor to introduce to you, the man who has single handedly changed sports entertainment, the incredible Arabian Warrior!!!

So put your hands together, stand up and help me Welcome the Arabian Warrior………….…. Muhammad Hassan!

HassanXWA.png

Arabian Music plays in the arena and pyrotechnics shoot from both ends of the stage and from the roof of Brooklyn Mall as Muhammad Hassan returns to Xtreme Wrestling Association!!!!!!! The fans boo heavily for Muhammad Hassan; Randy Orton is inside the ring and has the XWA World Championship on his shoulder, he smiles and shows his gratitude towards the Arabian Warrior. More fireworks for Hassan, he steps inside the ring and grabs a microphone.

Hassan: I’m back people! [CROWD CHANTS “USA” “USA”]

Orton: Bigger and better than ever before, welcome to XWA Muhammad Hassan!!!!

Hassan: Thanks a lot Randy; I love to be here…. Inside this ring and around these stupid and dumb Brooklyn New Yorkers!

[Crowd Boos]

Hassan: You see, two months ago I was scheduled to face the Nature Boy Ric Flair in a Steel Cage….. The match was hyped a lot and it was in the headlines of every other news website!

But in the end XWA was shut down! I could have easily ended Flair’s Career in that Cage so it’s good for him that XWA was shut down; he is an old bastard after all, who can’t wrestle! Anyways, tonight in my return match I’m going to show you all what I’m really about!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

AJ Styles and Muhammad Hassan are in the ring and the referee is about to ring the bell, Orton grabs a chair and sits at ringside to watch the match.

Muhammad Hassan w/ Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles

HassanXWA.png
w/
e04c862a13.png
vs.
21edfb8249.png

Bell rings: The match starts as AJ attacks Muhammad Hassan with punches to the head. Hassan tries to escape the hard right hands. But AJ keeps coming with more blows on the back of the head of the Arabian Warrior. Hassan drops down on the mat and slowly goes out of the ring. He consults Randy Orton for some minutes. And at the same time AJ springboards off the ropes and performs a cross body…… over the top rope! Both Hassan and Orton fall on the concrete floor. The ref starts the count, 1…2….3…..4….5…. AJ slowly recovers and gets into the ring. The ref breaks the count and starts again 1…2… Muhammad Hassan attempts to leave the match with Orton and tells the ref to shut up; he makes his way up the ramp. But AJ gets out of the ring and runs, he grabs Hassan by his head, he then drags him back down and throws him inside the ring. AJ then baseball slides Orton, who falls on the concrete floor. AJ then takes some time to pose for the fans, he then grabs Hassan and lifts him up for a snap suplex. Goes for a quick pin fall 1…2… Hassan gets his shoulder up just in time. AJ wrenches the arm of Hassan and applies a hammerlock on the arm of Hassan and continues to apply more pressure. Hassan desperately reaches for the ropes. Eventually Hassan gets out of the hold and reverses it somehow into a figure four leg lock; he does the “WOOOOOOO” and taunts his biggest rival The Nature Boy, Ric Flair. AJ reaches for the rope and the referee tells Hassan to break the hold. But he refuses to break the hold which forces the referee to count 1…2….3…4 Hassan finally releases AJ who recovers slowly and soon connects with an elbow drop on the back of Muhammad Hassan. AJ then stands up and positions Hassan for a Styles Clash but Randy Orton grabs his leg, AJ fights back and kicks Orton on his skull. But Orton still doesn’t leave his leg. Randy pulls him and makes him fall down on the mat. Orton then distracts the ref as Hassan slowly recovers and rolls down the ring, he grabs a Steel Chair; and then gets back in the ring. Hassan smacks AJ Styles with the Steel Chair without the referee even noticing as the crowd boos heavily! Orton gets down and the ref turns around and sees nothing! Hassan rolls AJ who is bleeding as a result of that chair shot. Muhammad Hassan then goes for a clean pin fall, 1…2….3 and the match ends with Muhammad Hassan winning!

Winner: Muhammad Hassan

Randy Orton comes inside the ring and celebrates along with Hassan! They both raise hands and hug each other. Both celebrate the victory, but AJ gets up and tries to hit both of them with a punch but they escape and leave the arena with smiles on their face as XWA New Blood goes off the air!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM= ME, didnt expect Hassan to win.
WM= Dusty vs Roode.
BP= JBL
WP= Hassan.
It was a good week but maybe a little too small. The matches were good though and the promos were all right.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Hardy vs London

WM: None, altough I didn't like Dusty making so much easy work out of Roode

BP: Hassan's one

WP: Kendrick and London, it was too short

AC: Good show, altough both matches and promos could have been longer, I will be reviewing

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: m/e just
wm: roode vs dusty, dont see why dusty should win
bp: hassan i think
wp: well kendrick and london was too short
ac: well i think you should definately make your matches longer. that said it was a solid show

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
BM - Hassan vs. AJ, I like that match-up

BP - Hassan for sure.

WM - Jeff Hardy/London, just because I didn't get into it, and I'm not a fan of either or.

WP - Not sure, maybe Londrick because it was short.

Additional Feedback - Good show, I disagree about the long matches, me myself I don't like doing, or reading very long matches. Because it seems dragged out, you can make a match just as good by making it a 'recap' or sorts, ya know? Anyway, keep up the good work, good show.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Hassan/Orton/Sabu

Worst Match: Dusty/Roode

Best Promo: Hassan one

Worst Promo: London and Kenrdick

Additional Feedback: Nice show and I think having long matches is not really one of the aims to have a good PPV. You deliver it nice and the matches are ok. I'll try to check out your next show.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: Hassan vs. Styles. Great match and it flowed nicely.

Worst Match: Dusty vs. Roode. Pretty unrealistic having Dusty make such short work of Robert Roode.

Best Promo: Hassan hands down. Great on the stick and you utilized him nicely.

Worst Promo: London and Kendrick.

Additional Comments: You had a pretty short show this week. I was really getting into it and suddenly it was over. Good show for the length you did though.

C4

I was really getting into it and suddenly it was over. Good show for th length you did though.

Everyone is saying that the show was short, I will try and have a longer show next week. But don't expect me to write like SWA Matches! lol :shifty:

C4

newxwasitebanner.png

XWA News Update!

This Thrusday we saw another great XWA episode, much more XWA coming your way! And this time, it's Showdown! The monthly flagship PPV Event of XWA. Showdown will come to you live from the Brooklyn Mall of NYC... Sunday Night - March 15th 2008.

Showdown1.jpg

John

Best Match: muhammed hassan vs. Orton vs. Sabu

Worst Match: Dusty rhodes with cody vs. robert roode

Best Promo: the one muhammed hasan did

Worst Promo: London and Kenrdick promo.

good show, and i cant wait for next week. good work C4. 9/10 for this week. didnt expect hassan to win, major shocker.

C4

xwanewbloodlogored.png

XWA New Blood opens up with Highlights from last weeks main event.

Muhammad Hassan w/ Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles

Bell rings: The match starts as AJ attacks Muhammad Hassan with punches to the head. Hassan tries to escape the hard right hands. But AJ keeps coming with more blows on the back of the head of the Arabian Warrior. Hassan drops down on the mat and slowly goes out of the ring. He consults Randy Orton for some minutes. And at the same time AJ springboards off the ropes and performs a cross body…… over the top rope! Both Hassan and Orton fall on the concrete floor. The ref starts the count, 1…2….3…..4….5…. AJ slowly recovers and gets into the ring. The ref breaks the count and starts again 1…2… Muhammad Hassan attempts to leave the match with Orton and tells the ref to shut up; he makes his way up the ramp. But AJ gets out of the ring and runs, he grabs Hassan by his head, he then drags him back down and throws him inside the ring. AJ then baseball slides Orton, who falls on the concrete floor. AJ then takes some time to pose for the fans, he then grabs Hassan and lifts him up for a snap suplex. Goes for a quick pin fall 1…2… Hassan gets his shoulder up just in time. AJ wrenches the arm of Hassan and applies a hammerlock on the arm of Hassan and continues to apply more pressure. Hassan desperately reaches for the ropes. Eventually Hassan gets out of the hold and reverses it somehow into a figure four leg lock; he does the “WOOOOOOO†and taunts his biggest rival The Nature Boy, Ric Flair. AJ reaches for the rope and the referee tells Hassan to break the hold. But he refuses to break the hold which forces the referee to count 1…2….3…4 Hassan finally releases AJ who recovers slowly and soon connects with an elbow drop on the back of Muhammad Hassan. AJ then stands up and positions Hassan for a Styles Clash but Randy Orton grabs his leg, AJ fights back and kicks Orton on his skull. But Orton still doesn’t leave his leg. Randy pulls him and makes him fall down on the mat. Orton then distracts the ref as Hassan slowly recovers and rolls down the ring, he grabs a Steel Chair; and then gets back in the ring. Hassan smacks AJ Styles with the Steel Chair without the referee even noticing as the crowd boos heavily! Orton gets down and the ref turns around and sees nothing! Hassan rolls AJ who is bleeding as a result of that chair shot. Muhammad Hassan then goes for a clean pin fall, 1…2….3 and the match ends with Muhammad Hassan winning!

Winner: Muhammad Hassan

Randy Orton comes inside the ring and celebrates along with Hassan! They both raise hands and hug each other. Both celebrate the victory, but AJ gets up and tries to hit both of them with a punch but they escape and leave the arena with smiles on their face as XWA New Blood goes off the air!

The show opens up as AJ Styles music hits the arena and the phenomenal one comes out to a loud ovation from the sold out crowd, he poses for the fans and looks back at the titantron, he then gets into the ring and grabs a microphone.

AJ: Yeah! I came very close to beating Muhammad Hassan last week on New Blood. And perhaps put on one great match! I think no one deserves a Championship in XWA other than me!!

Suddenly the Alex Shelley music plays in the Brooklyn Mall and Shelley comes out to a mixed reaction from the fans!

Shelley: Later on tonight, it will be me.... Alex Shelley facing off against the Legend of XWA, Ric Flair and I talked to the general manger earlier on, If I win my main event match tonight..... I have a Championship shot in the future against Randy Orton!

AJ: So this tiny chimp thinks that he is worthy of a Championship eh?

Shelley: AJ, I’m better than you. I know it and everyone else knows it as well.

AJ: Well then little guy how about we settle it inside the ring at Showdown?

Shelley: How about a Ladder Match AJ, with a contract hanging above the ring? The winner gets a Championship shot at any XWA Championship?

AJ: You’re on brother..... only if the GM agrees with this match.

JBL's music plays and the general manager of New Blood comes out to a loud reaction from the crowd, he has a microphone in his hand.

JBL: If both of you are ready and it makes a great match then at Showdown we are going to have a Ladder Match between AJ Styles and Alex Shelley. The man who grabs the contract hanging in a briefcase above the ring will get a future Championship shot at any Xtreme Wrestling Association Championship! And speaking of Championships, the World Championship scene will finally settle at Downward Spiral because there will be a 10 Man Battle Royal and the winner will be the new XWA World Heavyweight Champion!!! So that's some bad news for Randy Orton. And AJ Styles... tonight you are in action against Robert Roode brother!

JBL's music plays again in the arena and the self made Millionare leaves smiling as the crowd cheers at the top of their voice!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

A Video plays showing the history of Showdown and how popular it was back in the early days of OWE-XWA. It shows some highlights from the 6 Man Hell in a Cell... the main event of the first showdown and reminds the people of that great show!

JJ: Showdown will be great, and that video just made me remember all those historic moments of the early Showdown PPV's of XWA back when it was OWE-XWA

Tom:Anyways, we are just 1 week away from the grand XWA PPV Showdown. But coming up next as JBL announced, AJ Styles vs. Robert Roode with Miss Brooks.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Money hits the arena as Robert Roode and Ms. Brooks come out to heat. Soon afterwards AJ Styles comes out in the arena as the crowd cheers for AJ.

AJ Styles vs Robert Roode w/Ms. Brooks

Bell Rings: Styles and Roode go face to face in middle of the ring and the ref calls for the bell. Roode pie faces Styles and and Styles gets back in Roberts face and punches him! Styles keeps punching him and than hits a roundhouse kick to the legs of Roode followed by a elbow to the face and than Styles hits a quick DDT! Styles covers! 1……..2…..Kickout! Styles catches his breathe and goes on the apron. Roode gets to his feet and Styles springboards off the top rope and goes for a Flying Forearm, but Roode sees it coming and moves out of the way having Styles crash to the mat! Roode kicks the Phenomenal one while he’s down and than quickly locks in a chin lock. Roode crosses his legs around Styles midsection and torso, making it harder for AJ to breathe. The ref checks Styles, but Styles is still conscience and starts getting to his feet. AJ starts hitting elbows to Roodes ribs, and finally Styles breaks the hold! Styles goes off the ropes, but Roode hits a viscous Spine Buster! Robert covers! 1……..2…….Kickout! Roode can’t believe it and yells at the ref. Roode takes Styles and throws him out of the ring to the thin mat outside the ring! Roode distracts the ref, as Ms. Brooks kicks Styles in the stomach. Robert goes to the outside and picks Styles up and drops him on the Security Rail. Roode throws Styles back in the ring, but places Styles head so its hanging off the apron. Roode goes on the apron and drops a elbow to the throat of AJ! Roode goes in the ring and covers! 1……..2……Kickout! Ms. Brooks starts yelling at the ref, and Robert is pissed. Roode goes for the Pay Off, but Styles counters into a Small Package! 1…..2…..Kickout! Roode is shocked and goes after Styles, but Styles hits the Pele! Roode is down and so is Styles! The ref begins counting, 1…2...3…4…5…6…7…Styles gets up as does Roode. Styles goes for a Drop kick, but Roode blocks it and he catches Styles legs and Sling Shots Styles into the corner! But AJ lands on his feet on the 2nd turnbuckle! Styles does a Backflip into a Reverse DDT on Roode! The crowd can’t believe what they begin a XWA Chant. Styles covers, but Ms. Brooks is distracting the ref! Styles gets up and sees Brooks. Styles looks at her and pushes her off the apron. Styles has his back turned to Roode and Roode hits a Hangman Neckbreaker! Roode covers! 1……..2…..Kickout! Roode is getting pissed, and pushes the referee to the ground and continues yelling at him. Styles slowly gets to his feet and Roode goes for a Powerbomb, but Styles counters it and kicks Roode in the stomach followed by a Styles Clash! AJ covers! 1…….2…….3!

Winner: AJ Styles

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

London and Kendrick come out in the arena as the crowd cheers for them! They step inside the ring and talk about Showdown, they want to know if they will be facing the Hardy Boys for the tag team championships at Showdown or if it's going to be Roode Inc.

London: I came very close to beating Jeff Hardy... but I couldn't finish the job and get myself a Championship shot!

Kendrick: But we deserve this more than anybody else, we want our Tag Team Championships!

London: And we want them at Showdown in a match against the Hardys!

The Hardy Boys music plays and both the brothers come out as the crowd once again cheers for them! Jeff Hardy has a microphone in his hand, he speaks:

Jeff: You might have come close to beating me last week.. but to be honest, you both don't deserve the Championships! Even Roode Inc. doesn't deserve to face the Hardy Boys!

Matt: Therefore we have a condition........... it's going to be The Hardy Boys vs. London and Kendrick for the Tag Team Championships at Showdown if you win this little match tonight against...... Me and Jeff.

However, if you loose the match tonight; then it's going to be The Hardy Boys vs. London and Kendrick at Showdown in a Ladder Match!!! But.......... But, not for the Tag Team Championships!! [Smiles]

London: You're on brother, let's get it on right here, right now!!!

The Hardy boys come running inside the ring. And a referee comes behind them and rings the bell, the match begins right here, right now!

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs. The Hardy Boys

Bell Rings: Matt Hardy will start off from the Hardys and Kendrick from the team of the highflying London and Kendrick, Kendrick and Matt come in the center of the ring and stare at each other, Hardy looks pretty confident, Kendrick starts off the match with a right hand and another one, he continues to hit three more punches on Matt and then takes him down with a quick suplex, Kendrick springboards off the ropes and comes down with a beautiful cross body… he then goes for a quick pin 1..2…. and Matt barely kicks out. Kendrick punches Hardy twice and then lifts him and throws him to the turnbuckle of his corner. Kendrick tags in Paul London and both double team Matt by delivering double DDT, Kendrick leaves the ring and goes back to the corner and London goes on the assault and hits Hardy with a left punch, followed by a spinning neckbreaker, he then elbow drops and goes for a quick pin 1…2.. And Matt kicks out again, he hits with his left hand and another one then successfully connects with a side walk slam, Matt Hardy is down and is hurt after the assault from London, The tag is made and Kendrick is back in the ring, he jumps inside and lands a dropkick. Matt Hardy tried to reach to Jeff but Kendrick hit him with a dropkick, followed by an elbow to the back, Kendrick tags in Paul London and London goes for a quick pin fall 1…2…. And Jeff made the save by kicking London on his butt, Kendrick comes in and punches Jeff, both brawl to the outside of the ring on the concrete floor, hitting each other with punches and exchanging blows, Matt recovers from the assault and gives a neck breaker on London he then climbs to the top rope, poses for the fans and then successfully connects with the Hardy Boys Leg Drop, Matt then lifts London and goes for a Twist of Fate but London reverses and hits a DDT. Both men are down inside the ring. Jeff and Kendrick are outside the ring, fighting each other with punches and kicks. Kendrick Irish whips Jeff onto the steel post but Jeff reverses and Kendrick ends up hitting himself with the steel post, Jeff gets back to his corner and gets the tag from Matt Hardy who barely recovered, London wants a Tag but his partner (i.e. Kendrick) is knocked out as he hit the steel post. Jeff Hardy the fresh man comes in; Matt Hardy kicks London in the mid-section and goes for a Twist of fate. Meanwhile, Jeff Hardy climbs on the top rope and goes for a quick Swanton Bomb, Jeff then goes for the pin as he connects the Swanton Bomb on London. The referee counts 1...2...3! And it’s over, the Hardys come out victorious.

Winners: The Hardys Boyz

JJ: Fantastic performance by both London and Kendrick! But in the end they lost and at Showdown we are going to witness a Ladder Match between the two teams!

Tom: That was indeed a great match... but there is even more coming on XWA New Blood

JJ: That's right Tom, the return of the Nature Boy Ric Flair!

The Announcer is standing inside the ring and the crowd is screaming for the Nature Boy, there is a long pause and the people just can't wait.
WOOOOOOOOO!! Suddenly the Music plays and there is a huge outburst from the sold-out Brooklyn Mall crowd!!!

Ric Flair makes his long awaited return to Xtreme Wrestling Association!!! And the fans just love him! Styling and profiling.... the nature boy is back to XWA and he is ready to face Alex Shelley up next!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Main Event - Ric Flair vs. Alex Shelley

Bell Rings: Alex Shelley and Ric Flair circle around the ring before locking up in the middle of the ring. Alex locks on a headlock and Flair fights to get out of it, but Alex keeps the hold held on tight. Flair shoves Alex to the ropes, but Alex keeps the hold held on and takes Flair to the mat with a headlock takedown. Alex applies the pressure and the ref starts to make the count, but Flair is able to get his shoulder up at two. Alex releases the hold and taunts to the crowd to get pumped up. Flair takes the time to recover and than trips up the distracted rookie. Flair makes it back to his feet and attacks the legs of Alex softening them up for the figure four. Flair does some styling and profiling in the ring as Alex slowly makes it back to his feet. Alex stands tall and strong and catches Flair with a backhand chop across the chest that has Flair grabs his chest is slight pain. Flair sucks in the pain and than delivers a knife-edge chop of his own that sends Alex down to the mat. Alex makes it back to his feet and Flair backs him into the corner with small back hand chops and than with Alex having nowhere to go Flair unloads with a huge series of knife edge chops that reddens the chest of Alex with each shot. Flair lets up and struts to the middle of the ring and Alex hits the mat and an outline of Flairs hand can be seen in the chest of Alex. Flair taunts to the crowd as the fans start cheering widely and out of control for the Nature Boy. Flair guides Alex back to his feet and sends him to the ropes with an irish whip and when Alex bounces back Flair takes him down to the mat with a back body drop. Flair makes the cover and the ref gets down making the count, but Alex is able to kick out after two. Alex grabs his chest in pain and makes it back to his feet and meets Flair in the middle of the ring. Alex catches Flair with a standing dropkick sending him down to the mat and Alex is quick to taunt to the crowd and not stay focused on the match. Flair slowly makes it back to his feet. Flair bounces off the ropes and catches Alex with a chop block to the back of the knee sending him down to the mat. Flair makes it back to his feet and grabs the leg of Alex and than locks in the figure four in the middle of the ring.

Muhammad Hassan comes charging down the ramp with a chair in hand, and when Hassan slides in the ring he takes the chair and drives it across the face of Flair. The ref rings the bell as the match ends, the crowd boos.

Winner by DQ: Ric Flair!

Tom: What the hell is Muhammad Hassan doing out here???

JJ: Looks like he’s doing what ever the hell he wants, you do remember their rivalry right?

Hassan guides Alex back to his feet and tosses him over the top rope. Hassan than sits on the chest of Flair and drives his fist into Flair’s face. Flair is down on the mat out cold. Hassan taunts to the crowd and Flair sits up. Hassan bounces off the ropes and drives his foot into the face of Flair busting him wide open. Hassan than mounts the chest of Flair again and the sight of blood drives Hassan wild. Hassan beats in the face of Flair with strong rights and lefts causing the blood to pour out of the head of Flair. Hassan sits Flair up and than locks on the Camel Clutch in the middle of the ring. Hassan applies the pressure until Flair sees to be out of it. Hassan finally has enough and drops Flair into a pool of his own blood. Hassan smacks the back of the head of Flair and the fans are booing Hassan heavily. Hassan guides Flair back to his feet and positions the chair right behind him. Hassan than locks up with Flair and drives his head into the chair with the Reverse STO. Hassan taunts the crowd and than sees the fan with the American Flag. Hassan slides under the ropes and then makes his way over to the fan. Hassan places his hands on his hips looking at the fan and than Hassan slaps the taste out of the fan’s mouth and grabs the flag from him. Hassan rolls back into the ring and places the American Flag over the bloodied body of Flair.

JJ: What the hell is going on here what is the meaning of this? Ric Flair on his return, assaulted by Hassan?

Tom: Looks like Hassan just sent a message to the nature boy… my god!

JJ: Anyways, thanks for watching XWA New Blood… goodbye everyone!