XWA - Xtreme Wrestling Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

BREAKING NEWS/ A New Start for Xtreme Wrestling Association 12/11/2007

The Ownership of Xtreme Wrestling Association has changed, JMay is no longer the owner of XWA because he couldn't work for XWA, he way "busy" now it's C4 and TheAnswer the new owners of XWA, it's a new start for the industry and everyone is excited, new writers were also hired including beast of Wrestling and dlw, both have good talent according to owner C4.

Fonzie 522

Reaction score
This BTB is off to a great start in my opinion. To start off you have great banenrs which IMO is great because it shows creativty. You have a great roster selection and the constant updates on breaking news is great as well because it keeps me from not forgetting about your thread.

I'll review your next show because I'm a little behind but your first two shows were great and well written. The Power 5 was great to I like the big push DVON and Bubba are getting.

C4

Thanks, the next show is a bit late because of bad writing by the staff but then again it's going to be up sometime soon. TheAnswer and me have put together the missing parts.
Your comments, ratings and reviews are always appreciated.

dlw2711

Reaction score
I hope you don't mean my parts, because they were in over 2 weeks ago (earlier than the deadline)! :)

TheAnswer

Reaction score
turmoilsj4.jpg

Camera goes over the crowd as the XWA Theme song is playing. Finally the camera goes to the middle of the ring where Eric Bishoff is standing.

Eric Bishoff:"Ladies and gentleman in two weeks, XWA will have their first Pay-Per-View. Its called Christmas Chaos, and I have decided on what the main event will be. At Christmas Chaos 2007, the XWA World Heavyweight Championship will be decided for the first time, its going to be AJ Styles {cheers} vs Triple H {cheers}...vs Randy Orton {boos}...vs Edge {boos}! This night will be a historic night, and it will prove why Eric Bishoff...and XWA brings a whole new level of wrestling on Pay Per Views. This is something you don't want to miss."

King:"What a huge announcement JR! The XWA Heavyweight Championship will be decided in a Fatal 4 Way match at Christmas Chaos!"

Camera cuts to Robert Roodes locker room. Inside Robert Roode, Tomko and Ms. Brooks are all sitting down on a couch, in the background you can see the Xtreme Championship slung over the couch.

Robert Roode:"Tomko, I'm glad you decided to join Roode Enterprises, even though you weren't the cheapest acquisition in the world you still lived up to your rep, by solving my problem, and that problem was getting gold around this waist."

Tomko:"Just doin' my job."

Robert Roode:"Yes you did, and I proved to every wrestling fan out there that I am the most extreme, hardcore wrestler in the world. I can beat anyone. I don't care if they have history in ECW, CZW, or anywhere. I beat Tommy Dreamer, and became the first Xtreme Champion, and tonight when I beat Rhino there will be no doubts about who is the best extreme wrestler in the world!"

JR:"That damn Robert Roode thinks he's the most hardcore wrestler in the world? He only beat Tommy Dreamer because of that damn Tomko! And I hope Rhino whips his ass tonight!"

King:"Jeez, JR, your supposed to be biased. But anyway coming up next the International Championship will be on the line, Umaga faces XWA's newest acquisition, Alex Shelly in what should be a great match."

Commercial

"Motor City" plays and Alex Shelly comes out to a loud reaction

"Samoan" plays and Umaga comes out with the International Championship in his mouth.

shelly-umaga.jpg

Shelly and Umaga go in middle of the ring and Umaga is just so much bigger than him. Shelly stares at the Samoan Savage, and hits a drop kick to Umaga's knee! Umaga doesn't fall, and Shelly starts unloading right hands on Umaga. Shelly than goes off the ropes and hits a stiff forearm shot to the face of Umaga. Shelly hits a roundhouse kick to the knee of Umaga, and still Umaga doesn't go down! Shelly hits two more shots to the back of Umaga's knee, and Umaga hunches over. Shelly goes for a DDT, but can't bring him down. So he keeps the front face lock and runs off the turnbuckle doing a modified Tornado DDT! Umaga goes down! Alex covers! 1....2....Kickout! Alex Shelly goes to the top rope and waits for Umaga to get up, and when he does he hits a Cross Body Splash! But Umaga caught him and hits a sick Side Walk Slam! Umaga covers! 1....2...Kickout! Umaga can't believe it and gets Shelly to his feet and throws him in the corner. Umaga start punching Alex Shellys head repeatedly, and than back up just to do a running splash on Shelly! Shelly falls limp to the ground and Umaga goes to the second turnbuckle and goes for a Big Headbutt, but Shelly moves at the last second! Shelly rolls to the apron and stands up, Umaga gets up and sees Alex and charges him, but Alex, pulls the top rope down and Umaga crashes to the floor! Shelly sees Umaga on his feet and does a Lion Sault from the apron off the second rope onto Umaga! Both men crash to the floor as the crowd cheers.

JR:"Oh my gawd King! What a move!"

Both Shelly and Umaga are slow to there feet, and they both get into the ring at the same time. Alex and Umaga both exchange chops, but Umaga gets the advantage and starts chopping him harder and harder each time. But Shelly hits a rake to the eyes, and than a Spinning Heel Kick! Umaga doesn't go down, but Shelly does a School Boy roll up! 1.....2.....Kickout! Shelly can't believe it and the crowd gasps, as they thought the match was over. Umaga gets to his feet, and Shelly goes off the ropes and, but Umaga catches him by the throat and hits the Samoan Spike! Umaga covers! 1......2.....3! The bell rings as the crowd boo that Umaga won. The ref gives Umaga the championship belt, and runs away quickly. Umaga picks the belt up and walks to the back, as the crowd show there respect to Alex Shelly who after a few moments is walking to the back with a limp.

Camera cuts to Eric Bishoff's VIP room. Bishoff is standing up watching the TV Monitor of Alex Shelly, and has a cocky look on his face. All of a sudden CM Punk charges into the room and gets in Eric's face.

CM Punk:"Bishoff, I want a match with Christian Cage tonight!"

Eric Bishoff:"You want a match with Christian Cage...NO! No, you will not get a match with Christian Cage tonight."

CM Punk:"What! He screwed me out of..."

Eric Bishoff:"Hold on! I won't give you a match with Christian tonight, but why would I, give it to the fans for free? So you and Christian will face each other at Christmas Chaos."

CM Punk stares at Eric Bishoff, nods his head, and than walks out of the room.

Commercial

"Stampede" plays and out come Paul London and Brian Kendrick, both do their usual entrance.

"Loaded" plays and The Hardys come out to a loud reaction.

*Commercial Break*
Hardys-Kendrick.jpg

Everyone is in the ring; Paul London and Matt Hardy will begin the match. Matt stood up after being thrown down by London with a judo hip toss. As Matt turns to London, he is taken into a headlock. With Matt trapped in the headlock, London unleashes some head butts onto the forehead of Matt. After London recovers from the hard head butts, he launches over the head of Matt with an overhead flying suplex as the crowd cheers loudly for the Amazing move. Matt Hardy lands on the mat as well as London and both are knocked down, both rush to their corners for the tag and it’s Matt that gets to Jeff Hardy first, the tag is made as Jeff Hardy steps inside the ring, on the other side London is still reaching for the Tag, Jeff runs over and an elbow drop on Paul London which stops him from reaching to Kendrick and making a Tag to his partner. Jeff bends London’s leg upwards with his hand on the lower back of London. Kendrick becomes aware of Jeff Hardy and jumps into the ring, he gets up on Jeff Hardy and locks on a body scissors, Matt Hardy comes in the ring and hits a series of punches on Kendrick as well, but Kendrick refuses to go down. Jeff Hardy also tries to use his hands to free himself from the locked move of Kendrick, but simply gets a forearm from Paul London who finally gets to his feet, he dropkicks Matt Hardy and out goes Matt Hardy along with London himself, Kendrick slowly gets up and climbs the top rope, he then connects with a Crossbody from the top rope, he is hurt real bad. After no movement for some seconds Kendrick gets his hand over Jeff Hardy as he goes for the pin 1…2… and Jeff kicks out. The Crowd cheers for the Hardy Boyz. Kendrick moves towards him, sits down and then locks Jeff in a ground headlock, as more pressure is applied on the head of Jeff; he grows desperate to reach for the ropes and break the hold but cannot reach the ropes.

Matt Hardy on the outside realizes that Jeff is in danger inside the ring, he gets into the ring and Kendrick gets an elbow drop, Paul London who was down on the floor gets to his feet quickly as well and runs inside the ring, to save Kendrick, he grabs Matt from behind and locks him in a sleeper hold, Matt fights back with elbows he then clotheslines London over the top rope once again. Both of them land right on the floor with a loud bump, the crowd cheers. Meanwhile inside the ring, Kendrick slides across the ring apron and with a Baseball slide Jeff Hardy is also knocked to the floor, Kendrick who is the only man in the ring thinks for a Moment and looks at the crowd he then makes his decision and springboards from the top rope and with a fantastic high flying effort lands on both the Hardyz, and takes some Air out of London as well. WOW that was great, holy sh*t chants are heard across the Arena. Everyone is knocked out on the outside of the ring with that cross body, the Ref is in the ring and he counts. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8... Jeff Hardy recovers a bit and desperately reaches for the ring, tries to get inside the ring but the ref still counts …9…10 and the bell rings, the Match is over! Jeff could not make it to the ring.
Lillian Garcia announces that it’s a Double count out as none of the Hardyz or London and Kendrick could get to the ring before the 10 count.

Winner of Match (15:25) = No Contest.

King: Good Lord JR, that match was phenomenal.

JR: I’ll tell you what King, both of these Tag Teams want a shot at the XWA World Tag Team Championships and they want to be known as the best Tag Team in XWA, they will take it to the limit to earn a title shot and be known as Tag Team greats.

King: The Match was amazing and so are these individuals who put their bodies on the line for these fans! But do the Dudleyz not have to defend there championships now, because we have no clear cut winner?

*Commercial Break*

“Break the Walls†plays and a pyro shoots from the middle of the stage, as Chris Jericho comes out to a loud ovation from the fans, they cheer for Y2J and shout, Chris gets into the ring and grabs a microphone, he then speaks.

Jericho: Welcome, Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen…. to Turmoil isss Jericcchhoooooo, that’s right downtown to Chinatown! I am back! Back on XWA-TNT and back making myself better and…

(Jeff Jarrett’s Music plays as Jarrett comes out from the curtains to a lot of heat from the fans; he is wearing casual clothes and has a microphone in his hand. he then speaks)

Jarrett: Aren’t you people tired? Tell me aren’t you tired of seeing this little piece of garbage come out each and every week on Turmoil and ruin my night?

Jericho: No Jarrett, these people are tired of looking at you coming on this show, we all saw last week how Rhino beat some sense into you, you’re the piece of bullsh*t Jarrett it’s not me, it’s you!

Jarrett: You like talking about Rhino and all what happened last week, I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you come this Sunday, at XWA’s first PPV Event, Christmas Chaos and why don’t you face me inside the ring to see who is the b.s and who is the man?

(Chris Jericho thinks for a moment)
Jericho: I’ll tell you what Jarrett, I accept your Challenge and this Sunday I’ll beat some sense into you, myself (The Crowd cheers loudly) but wait, why should we wait till Sunday night at Christmas Chaos? Let’s get it on right now.

(Jeff runs over to Jarrett standing on the stage and jumps over him, he unloads a series of hard punches and both of them start brawling on the ramp, they fight and eventually Jarrett’s shirt is torn in the fight. Security guards along with referees and Medics run out and separate the two, they succeed in doing so. They pull Jericho and drag him outside the Arena, Jarrett is down on the ramp and the Medics check to see if he is alright, Jericho runs out of the curtains free from the Guards and jumps on Jarrett once again, he punches him with his fists again and again which results in blood coming out from the head of Jeff Jarrett, the Guards barely separate Chris Jericho and drag him outside the Arena)

JR: Good Lord King did you see that? they want each other bad.

King: Sunday at Christmas Chaos, they will get it on inside the ring. I hope Jeff Jarrett is alright.

(JR and King run down the card for Christmas Chaos, it includes Muhammad Hassan vs. Ric Flair in a Cage Match, Hardyz vs. Kendrick and London vs. Dudley Boyz in a three way Tag Team Tables Match and Jeff Jarrett vs. Chris Jericho)

*Commercial Break*

"Wall Street" plays and Robert Roode and Ms. Brooks come out to heat.

"War Machine" plays and Rhino comes out to a good reaction.

roode-rhino.jpg

Match begins with Roode showing off his Xtreme Championship, and Rhino doesn't want to wait and Rhino charges Roode and starts punching him, over and over again. Robert drops the Xtreme Championship in middle of the ring. Roode rolls out of the ring and takes off his robe. Rhino follows Robert to the outside, and slams Roberts head off the announcers table, and than throws Rhino over the security barricade! Rhino goes over the barricade and into the crowd. Roode is crawling away, but Rhino takes him and starts punching him. Roode grabs someones beer and throws it in Rhinos face, and thats a big enough distraction so Roode can kick Rhino in the stomach. Roode follows up with a right hand. Roode brings Rhino over by the camera set up in the audience. Robert starts slamming Rhino's head into the metal beams. Roode grabs a chair and slams it in Rhinos face, and Rhino is down! Roode taunts the crowd, and than kicks Rhino while he's down. Roode gets Rhino to his feet, but Rhino hits three punches to the stomach of Roode and than clotheslines him! A fan hands Rhino a chair, and Rhino accepts and cracks it against Roodes back!

King:"Hey, he can't do that! That fan should be kicked out of here!"

Rhino takes Robert and throws him back over the security railing and Rhino follows. Now there back by the ring and out of the crowd. Rhino picks Robert up and drops him chest first on the announce table. Rhino than takes Robert and throws him into the ring. Rhino picks Roode up and Pile Drivers him! He covers! 1......2.....Kickout! Rhino goes in the corner and is setting up for the Gore! Robert gets up, and Rhino charges but Ms. Brooks runs in the ring and shields Roode! Rhino stops and looks at her like shes crazy. He asks the crowd is he should Gore her, and everyone says yes. Rhino back up and charges her but Tomko comes out of no where in the ring, and Rhino without missing a step, Gores Tomko! Rhino gets up and turns around right into the Xtreme Championship! Roode wacked Rhino in the face with the belt. Robert gets up and hits Rhino in the stomach and than hits the Payoff! He covers! 1....2....3! Robert Roode wins! Ms. Brooksgoes over and checks on Roode and he seems to be fine. Tomko gets up and is holding his mid-section. Ms. Brooks gets Robert Roode a mic.

Robert Roode:"I told all of you idiots, that I was the greatest extreme wrestler of all time! There is no one more extreme than me! There is no one better than me! And there is no one...'

Roode gets interrupted by "One of a Kind"! Rob Van Dam comes out on the stage!

Rob Van Dam:"You think your the greatest extreme wrestler of all time? No way dude, you haven't been in half the battles guys like Terry Funk, Sandman, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, have been in!"

Robert Roode:"Well if it isn't RVD 4:20. Shouldn't you be in rehab somewhere, and not interrupting me! Rob, you should just turn around and go back to where ever you came from before you piss me off!"

Rob Van Dam:"Bobby, let me get to the point."

Robert Roode:"Don't call me Bobby, my name is Robert!"

Rob Van Dam:"Whatever dude, I just want you to put your money where your mouth is. Me and you, at Christmas Chaos for the Xtreme Championship! Show just how much better of an extreme wrestler you are than me, R-V-D!"

Roode looks a little shocked and "One of a Kind" plays again.

Commercial

Backstage:Backstage Triple H is getting a bottle of water off a table, when all of a sudden Edge gets in his face.

Edge: "Triple H, you listen to me, and you listen real good. This Sunday, I will do what no other man has ever done before...'

Triple H:"Oh yeah, whats that make out with another transvestite slut?"

Edge: "Oh thats real cute. I would say something about marrying the boss's daughter, just so I can get first dibs on everything, but you have already done that."

Triple H gets right in Edge's face

Edge:"This Sunday, I will become XWA World Champion! And I wouldn't be surprised if its you that I pin to become champ."

Triple H:"Is that so? Well, Edge, I don't think anyone wants to see, someone that looks like they have more problems than Brittney Spears as their World Champion."

Edge:"Oh good one, Hunter, but when I'm towering over you, you and everyone in XWA will know who really is the King of Kings."

Triple H: "Yeah, and they will all be looking at me holding up the gold."

Edge:"Is that so?"

Triple H:"Yeah thats so."

Edge grins than slowly walks away.

Camera than turns to another part of the backstage area.

CM Punk is seen walking around backstage. All of a sudden, Christian Cage appears behind CM Punk, attacks him. Christian starts pounding CM Punks head into the brick wall, and than Christian drops Punk, and kicks him in the stomach. He then walks to a nearby table and grabs two cans of beer, opens them, and squirts the contents onto CM Punk.

Christian Cage:
Not so “Straight Edge†now, huh Punk? [Smiles and looks on at the knocked out punk]

Security guards and trainers come and pull away Cage from the scene. Some referees come to check out Punk who is knocked out on the floor.

JR: What was that for?

King: Well, Christian Cage wanted to make a statement, that’s all and I think he just made himself clear, that he is the future of XWA.

JR: I don't see anything good about Cage other than his attacking skills, but that's for a later topic right now, to the ring with the Match!

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring, being accompanied by Bubba Ray, from Dudleyville, weighing in at 270 pounds, he is one half of the XWA World Tag Team Champions, D-Von Dudley!

JR: The crowd does not like the Dudleys, and neither do I, What's your opinion King?

King: Watch what you say, they are right here in front of us, and I think they are great Tag Team Champions.

Justin Roberts: And making his way to the ring, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 215 pounds, The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels!

JR: Well, lets just say that if this guy had a partner, this may be a tag match. And I’d rather see Daniels with the belts than the Dudleys.

dvon-daniels.jpg

D-Von starts this match off with lots of right hands and then sends Daniels off the ropes, goes to the outside and grabs Daniels, right elbow followed by a clothesline. He then picks up Daniels in a suplex position… and a vertical suplex right down on the floor, that was a hard shot! D-Von then picks up Daniels who fights back with some punches before giving D-Von an STO. Daniels then picks D-Von and tries to get him inside the ring and succeeds, as soon as he gets to the ring, he goes to the top rope and gives D-Von a moonsault. He goes for the pin 1...2..
but D-Von gets him arm up just before the 3 count, Daniels then picks up D-Von and gives him a Blue Thunder Driver. He then goes to the ropes and gives D-Von a perfect Moonsault goes for a quick pin 1..2.. and D-Von again manages to kick out, Daniels picks up D-Von and tries a reverse suplex and fails. However, D-Von counters and lands on his feet, and immediately gives Daniels a Russian Legsweep. D-Von then picks up Daniels, knees him in the gut, and gives him a perfect piledriver.

[Bubba Ray comes running from out of nowhere and enters the ring with a loud ovation from the fans!]

While the ref is arguing with Bubba Ray, D-Von leaves the ring and steals Justin Roberts’ chair. When he comes back he gets an enzuigiri into the chair from a recovered Daniels. Daniels then sets up D-Von for the Angel’s Wings as Bubba Ray is ejected from the building. D-Von is totally knocked out and Daniels goes for the pin 1...2...3 and the match is over!

Winner: Christopher Daniels (4:39)

Commercial

"Arab Hip Hop" plays as Muhammad Hassan comes out to a very negative response; people are heavily booing Hassan as he steps inside the ring and grabs a Microphone.

Muhammad Hassan: America! America! Once again I’m in this ring and I am standing tall, see how I destroyed Ric Flair? You Americans are weak and I’m very happy that I took your hero away from you!

[Crowd boo’s heavily for Hassan and trash is thrown at him inside the ring]

Muhammad Hassan: Anybody can beat that old piece of crap! Speaking of Crap, this crap which you are throwing at me just shows how ignorant and disrespectful you Americans are at us.

[Loud booing from the fans as Hassan continues]

Muhammad Hassan: It’s about time that Flair quits this company, XWA is all about this man in front of you, Muhammad Hassan and people like Ric Flair are….

["I'm Back" plays as XWA General Manager Eric Bischoff comes out to a mixed ovation from the crowd; he comes running from the curtains with a microphone in his right hand and then speaks]

Eric Bischoff: Wait a minute, wait a minute just a minute. I’m sorry that I interrupted you Hassan, but it’s a very important message from Ric Flair.

Muhammad Hassan: So, the old guy has something to say to me from the hospital?

[Smiles and looks at the crowd]

Eric Bischoff: I just received a call from the Nature Boy and he says that he wants a match with you at XWA Christmas Chaos! But he wants it in a sixteen foot high Steel Cage! Muhammad if you feel the bit uncomfortable about those circumstances I will decline Flairs request."

[Hassan has a shocked look on his face, he thinks for a moment, looks around and then finally speaks]

Muhammad Hassan: Exactly, it’s a golden opportunity for me to end his weak career and what perfect way to do it, a Steel Cage! Go back to the hospital and tell Flair that I accept his challenge. Muhammad Hassan backs down from nobody not even the Nature Boy!

[The Crowd cheers loudly]

King: What better way to do it, a Steel Cage Match JR!

JR: It’s going to be an ideal Christmas Chaos Pay Per View and I can’t wait for it.

A Short Video clip airs taking us to XWA’s Downward Spiral Press Conference highlights which was held this past Tuesday

TheAnswer: Welcome to the Christmas Chaos Press Meeting, this Federation has been a big success and I’m proud to say this that we will launch our first Pay Per View...Christmas Chaos, on December 23!

[Writers and Staff Members are seen sitting beside]

dlw: Now for the poster unveiling please Welcome Graphic Designer C4.

A Black cover is taken off by C4 as the Christmas Chaos poster is shown, claps from all in Attendance.

*Highlights over, Back to the show*

JR: As I said earlier I can’t wait for Christmas Chaos King!

King: Let’s get to the ring for our Main Event of the evening.

Justin Roberts:
This is the Thursday Night Turmoil Main Event and it’s scheduled for one fall.

"Burn in My Light" plays and Randy Orton comes out to heat.

Orton poses for the crowd, and slowly walks down the ramp looking left and right, he gets into the ring and does his usual entrance followed by the entry of AJ Styles

“I Am†plays as AJ comes out to a loud reaction from the sold out crowd, they cheer heavily for AJ as he poses for them in return, he gets to the ring and stares down Randy Orton.

Orton-styles.jpg

AJ stares down Randy Orton, AJ looks pretty focused on the Match, and he goes closer to Orton and stares at him, Randy does some trash talking, that makes AJ punch Orton. Randy in return spits in the face of AJ, Styles strikes back with a series of punches and he continues to hit him with hard right hands. Randy retaliates and both exchange blows. AJ finally gets him in a headlock, Randy breaks the hold, Irish whip to Randy by AJ and a right elbow which takes Orton down on the Mat, AJ then climbs to the top rope and connects with a perfect cross body and lays out Orton, followed by a Knee Drop right between the eyes of Randy Orton, he takes some time to recover from the high flying move, he finally gets up and then takes some time out of the Match and poses for the crowd, goes near Randy Orton and he picks him up. Orton fights back and locks him inside a headlock AJ Styles pushes him, Randy Orton hits the turnbuckle and AJ goes for a big back body drop followed by a right elbow down on the Mat he picks Orton up and goes for a styles clash but fails as Orton reverses and goes for a pile driver of his own. AJ Styles is down and out, Randy Orton measures AJ and as soon as Styles is up he goes for a quick RKO. AJ is knocked out cold. Randy Orton goes for a pin 1...2...3 and the Match is over as Randy Orton gets a clean pin fall!

Winner: Randy Orton (11:44)

Haight

Reaction score
BM: Styles/Orton
WM: Daniels/D-Von
BP: Roode/Van Dam
WP: Punk/Bischoff

I don't really have any complaints...maybe lengthen some of the matches/promos...overall though, pretty good show.

C4

Christmas Chaos - Early Report

Xtreme Wrestling Association presents:
Christmas Chaos

The First PPV of Xtreme Wrestling Association, it's Christmas Chaos and once again you will see the best action in the ring when XWA Superstars step inside the ring and have matches that you will never forget!

Muhammad Hassan vs. Ric Flair (Steel Cage Match)

After being destroyed by Muhammad Hassan, the Nature boy made it clear on TNT that he wants Hassan inside a Steel Cage, and for Hassan he thinks that he will kill the Legend of Ric Flair and will end his career once and for all, who will succeed in a brutal Steel Cage Match? that remains to be seen as we come closer to Christmas Chaos!

Dudleyz vs. ????

After the London and Kendrick vs. Hardy Boyz match at TNT this past week, ended in a double count out, the question still remains who will the Dudley Boys face at Christmas Chaos? Which Tag Team will get a chance to go for the XWA Tag Team Championships? Find out next week on Thursday Night Turmoil.

Chris Jericho vs. Jeff Jarrett(Single Match)

This past week on Thursday Night Turmoil, Chris Jericho and Jeff Jarrett were caught in a big brawl, both attacked each other, and the heat between the two remains to get hotter! And what happens when both of them get in the ring at the same time? Chaos!!

-- More Matches will be announced next week on Thursday Night Turmoil including the Main Event for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship, don't forget to check out XWA - Thursday Night Turmoil next week! ---

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Power 5​

5.)
XWACagw.jpg

His feud with CM Punk is escalating, and after beating Punk down, and pouring beer all over him, what will Punk do to re-taliate?

4.)
XWADaniels.jpg

After beating D-Von Dudley, can Daniels carry over that success and beat Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms?

3.)
RoodeChamp.jpg

Roode has said he was the greatest Hardcore wrestler of all time, and after beating both Rhino he's putting his money where his mouth is. But, after the shocking return of RVD, Robert Roode was challenged by Van Dam to a match at Christmas Chaos.

2.)
UmagaICChampion.jpg

Umaga defeated Alex Shelly on Turmoil to retain his International Championship, and has yet to be defeated in XWA, can any stop him.

1.)
XWAOrton.jpg

Orton scored a clean pinfall on Aj Styles last week on Turmoil, can he do the same thing at Christmas Chaos and become the first ever XWA World Heavyweight Champion?

C4

BREAKING NEWS/ 6th January 2008 - Toronto Canada

newxwasitebanner.png

The Re-birth of Xtreme Wrestling Association for the 4th Time.

Just when you thought it was the end of a global federation, something happened. Here is the whole story on what went wrong:

Xtreme Wrestling Association, the leading global federation faced many problems including staff managerial and financial problems throughout 2007.

First it was struck with tragedy when its original owner JMay decided to quit the federation, the staff couldn’t be managed and so many of them were fired and many were hired in an attempt to regain the company’s status. When nothing seemed to work, co-owners C4 and TheAnswer took over the company; saying that they would want nobody to help them. During that point in time, JMay said: “From day1 this XWA thing didn’t work, it’s a horrible place to work in; nothing seems to go right for the owners!”

After 2 more XWA shows, TheAnswer the co-owner of the federation decided to quit due to financial problems with the company. The whole organization was put to a close when another federation decided to buy its TV Rights and Video Library in just 1.5 Million Dollars. Xtreme Wrestling Association was sold, it was over.

2 weeks after the incident, the sole owner of XWA, C4 got a call from Mr. Elmont Hillary, the man who brought XWA earlier for 1.5 Million Dollars. He wanted C4 to bring back XWA because he looked back at episodes of TNT and was impressed by the skills of the man. He asked C4 if he wanted to buy XWA for around 2 Million. Without asking anything or saying anything, C4 agreed. The contract was signed and the TV Rights/ Trademarks/ Copyrights/ Video Library all of them were C4’s. And the company was once again sold to County4.

In an interview with the owner, he said that the XWA Federation will not die. He had plans to transform the current federation into something new; he also released a new logo for the organization. And announced the start of a new Television show for the company and named it “Innovative”.

innovative.png

“The show will air Wednesday Nights at 7/8 C in the primetime slot, it’s going to focus more on the new blood of XWA than the old veterans” said C4. In another question he confirmed that the original show of Xtreme Wrestling Association is not done yet. “Thursday Night Turmoil will also air at 9/10 C in the primetime slot on TBS” said the proud owner of the federation.

newxwaturmoil.png

That confirmed that the original show of XWA (i.e. TNT) will still be a part of the federation as well as the new show “Innovative”.

www.xtremewrestlingassociation.com will always keep you updated on the latest news and updates of Xtreme Wrestling Association.

Upcoming News include the first show of Xtreme Wrestling Association in over one month, what's going to happen? Stay glued to your TV Sets this Friday for the Re-birth of XWA Press Release!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Great news updates C4. Just a question does thgis mean you are doing this alone

CT Styles

Early Predictions

Chris Jericho vs Jeff Jarett

Dudleyz vs ???

Hussein vs Flair

C4

Great news updates C4. Just a question does this mean you are doing this alone

Yeah, I'm doing this thing alone now. And there is some heat between Muhammad Hassan and Ric Flair, stay tuned to XWA TNT and Innovative for more updates and always check the XWA Website for updates!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Great card also for Christmas Carnage. If you need any help just PM me

C4

- Innovative 08th Jan' 2008

innovative.png

xwainnovative.png

The Camera begins rolling and a video package airs, highlighting the press conference of the new blood XWA. The announcement is shown when the owner announces the start of a new weekly show and a new theme song plays. The Pyro shoots out from the bottom of the stage. And blue fireworks in the air, we are taken to a new set. It’s all blue and white glass with a black ramp in the middle and a strong stage with the new logo of XWA and underneath saying “Innovative” in blue, pretty cool set.

The camera goes over to the crowd and finally to JR and Jerry the King Lawler, the announcers of the evening!

JR: [Loudly] Hello and welcome everyone… to the first ever XWA Innovative!!!

King: JR, this is history in the making. You can call it the short version of TNT, with just 4/5 Matches. We are a part of a historic event in XWA History and it can’t get any bigger than this!

JR: King that’s not all, we also have a great line up of matches! And just look at the reaction from the fans King, it’s just ecstatic.

A Graphic plays on the titantron, it shows the owner C4 standing with his back turned, he has the New Blood XWA Logo printed on his T-shirt.

C4: XWA is back…. But we need a New General Manager. Eric Bischoff is GM of TNT and there is no one to control the new show of ours….. “Innovative” It's the short version of TNT which is the Flagship show of XWA. It's a short show with good matches... who is going to be it's General Manager?

So I have decided that there will be 3 Matches between 6 Qualified former General Managers…. The 3 winners of those matches will then face off in a Triple Threat Match and the winner of that match will be the New XWA Innovative General Manager!

[The Crowd cheers for the decision and the titantron starts to fade into Match Brackets and a graphic is shown]

King: Oh my god JR! I’m in it as well and….. I have to go against TOMMY DREAMER!

JR: [Laughs] that’s right King, that’s the price you have to pay to be the General Manager of this brand…

King: I’ll try my best to bring the old “KING” inside me.

JR: Your match is up next, King…. and remember you have just one bullet in your gun!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

The King plays in the Arena and Jerry Lawler comes out to a mixed reaction from the fans, he raises his hand up high in the air and takes off his crown.

Shortly Tommy Dreamer comes out as his music hits the Arena. Again there is a mixed reaction from the crowd as they don’t know who to boo and who to cheer for.

Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Tommy Dreamer – Innovative GM Match#1

Bell Rings: Lawler and Dreamer go face to face in middle of the ring and the ref calls for the bell. Dreamer trash talks in the face of King and Lawler gets back in Dreamers face and punches him twice! Lawler keeps punching him and then he connects with a kick to the legs of Dreamer, followed by a hard back elbow to the face of Tommy Dreamer. Lawler picks Dreamer up and hits a quick Back Suplex. Lawler goes for the pin! 1…2… and Dreamer gets his shoulder up before the 3 count. King catches his breathe and goes for a sleeper hold down on the Mat. He releases the hold quickly and goes on the apron and starts to climb on the top tope. Dreamer gets to his feet and recovers, he turns around and King comes off from the top rope with a Flying Forearm, but Dreamer sees it coming and ducks out of the way as The King crashes right down to the mat! Dreamer kicks Jerry Lawler twice on his back and connects with a quick elbow as well. He then takes some time to recover and shakes his jaw. Then Dreamer locks him in a chin lock. Dreamer crosses his legs around Lawler’s midsection and torso, making it harder for him to breathe. The ref checks Lawler, but The King is still conscious and he starts getting to his feet as the crowd cheers for him. Lawler starts hitting Dreamer with elbows to his rib and then finally Jerry breaks the hold! King goes near the ropes all pumped up and closes his fists, raises his hand up high in the air and goes off the ropes, and there it is! The Classic Jerry Lawler fist to the face. He goes for the pin and the ref counts 1…2…3 and the bell rings as Jerry Lawler wins the match and is a part of TNT’s Triple Threat Match next week for the Innovative GM Spot!

JR: That was a great performance from our King! Stay glued to your TV sets folks we will be right back after this short Commercial Break.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

King: You know something JR? I just felt the old Jerry Lawler rise up inside me during that match, all the glory days of AWA and stuff.

JR: Oh yes King, we saw all of that, and you are the first of the three who will participate in the Triple Threat Match at Thursday Night Turmoil next week for the Innovative GM Spot.

King: And before this night is over, both of my opponents will be determined by their respective matches JR!

JR: Oh yes King, but first it's Homicide facing off against Mark Briscoe up next

Homicide vs. Mark Briscoe

"Southern" plays and Mark Briscoe and Jay Briscoe come out to a mixed reaction from the sold out Innovative crowd.

Shortly afterwards, "LAX" plays and Homicide comes out to a good reaction.

Bell rings: The Match starts as both of them stare down at each other, they lock into each other and Briscoe gets the advantage and has a rear headlock on Homicide. He struggles to get out of the submission hold, and desperately Homicide starts fighting out of it, he hits some punches in the ribs of Briscoe and finally gets the upperhand, by throwing Mark off him, and into the ropes. On the way back, Homicide hits a drop toe hold, and than reverses over quickly into a headlock as the crowd cheers. But Mark quickly counters out of it with a back suplex. Homicide recovers quickly and gets up, but Mark hits a big Forearm shot to the face of Homicide, and he returns the favor to Mark Briscoe. They go back and forth exchanging punches and hard blows and finally Homicide kicks Mark in the stomach and than clotheslines him over the top rope! Homicide than does a Suicide Summersault Plancha onto Mark on the outside! The crowd goes crazy.

After a few seconds of catching their breath, they both crawl back into the ring. Homicide gets up first, and walks right into a Super Kick by Mark Briscoe! Mark now goes to the top rope and hits a Shooting Star Press, but Homicide moved out of the way! Mark gets up; as he does Homicide kicks him in the stomach twice and hits the Gringo Killer! He covers him! 1...2...3! and the match is over, Homicide wins!

JR: Amazing, I don't have words to describe these guys King!

King: That was a pure show of high flying skills by these men, who put their bodies on the line. And that's why the name of this new show is "Innovative"

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Arabic Music starts to play in the arena and out comes Muhammad Hassan, he comes out to a totally negative reaction from the fans. They boo him until he steps inside the ring!

King: Here we go JR, another match on tonight’s Innovative show, over to Lillian Garcia in the ring!

Lillian Garcia: This Match is scheduled for one fall, and making his way from Arabia, weighing in at 233 pounds, he is Muhammad Hassan!

Hassan enters the ring and mocks the crowd as usual. They continue to boo for him. Instead of taking off his Arabian attire that he wears, Muhammad Hassan goes over to the side of the ring and asks for a microphone. He grabs a microphone and starts to speak.

Hassan: So? Xtreme Wrestling Association wasn’t over after all eh? Ric Flair thought that he would get away with his attacks to Muhammad Hassan? Hell no America!

And If I forgot to tell you, this match won't happen tonight because Ric Flair is not in the building, so please ring the bell. Because this match is not happening and you fans aren't even worthy of this match.

[The Bell rings and Lillian Garcia announces that it's a forfiet and the winner of the Match is Muhammad Hassan, as the crowd boo's heavily]

Now XWA is back with another show “Innovative”… Let me tell this to Ric Flair since his brain is too dumb… “Innovative” means someone new, ground breaking and modern. And Flair you’re a blockheaded washed-up old freak going around XWA grabbing balls.

[The Crowd boos for Muhammad Hassan and chants “USA” “USA”]

Hassan: It was Christmas Chaos, you challenged me to a one on one Steel Cage match at Thursday Night Turmoil. But XWA was sold by our unintelligent owner to someone. That’s what happens here in America, you don’t know your future! But Ric… I was told that the Christmas Chaos PPV won’t take place since Christmas is already gone!

And I was also told that XWA is going to have another PPV by the name of Downward Spiral…….. Well, if that’s the case Ric Flair, then I’m challenging you to a Steel Cage Match at Downward Spiral. You’re not in the building tonight… but let me know if you are man enough to accept my challenge or not next week on TNT.

[Mixed Reaction from the crowd, they cheer for the Steel Cage match and boo for Hassan]

The Arabian Music plays once again and Hassan throws the microphone, and leaves the ring and out of the curtains as the screen fades into black.

King: What a jerk!

JR: To be honest with you King, I can’t wait for Downward Spiral and for the Steel Cage match when Ric Flair finally beats some sense into Muhammad Hassan!

King: We’re gonna see about that JR, if Flair accepts or not. But first it’s the decision that we’re all waiting for, WHO IS THE NEW GM OF XWA INNOVATIVE?????

JR: King, you will be a part of next weeks Triple Threat Match but the other two opponents are yet to be known, and this next match will determine your 2nd Opponent King.

"I'm back" hits the Arena as the General Manager of Thursday Night Turmoil Eric Bischoff comes out, looking good in his black Karate attire. He smiles on his way down the ramp and as soon as he gets inside the ring,

JBL's Music plays and out comes a long strech white color limo, the driver steps out and opens the door and there he is, JBL back on XWA. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as JBL walks down the ramp.

JBL vs. Eric Bischoff – Innovative GM Match#2

Bell Rings: JBL mocks the crowd as they boo for him, Bischoff connects with a spinning roundhouse kick as JBL turns around and the ref calls for the bell as the match starts. Bischoff uses his Mixed Martial Arts style early on in the match and hits some quick kicks and punches on JBL. His back is turned on Eric Bischoff and Eric performs a standing backflip and hits JBL in the head with both of his legs. JBL lands on his hands and with his feet facing downwards. Eric Bischoff taunts JBL and mocks the crowd as well. Meanwhile JBL slowly recovers from the kick and eventually gets up. Bischoff is still doing taunts as JBL runs towards the ropes and as soon as Bischoff turns around, he connects with a perfect clothesline from Hell. He goes for the pin quickly and the ref counts 1…2…3. The match is over, as JBL wins the match and is a part of next weeks Triple Threat Match for the Innovative GM Spot.

JR: There you have it King, JBL will be facing you in the Triple Threat Match next week for the Innovative GM spot.

King: But there is one more guy left and lets see who that is!

JR: It's Shane McMahon facing off against Paul Heymen in the final match of the Innovative GM Matches. And it's up next

"Here comes the Money" hits the Arena as Shane McMahon comes out to a loud ovation from the fans, Shane dances his way down the ramp as usual.

The ECW Theme hits the Arena and Paul Heymen comes out, in his first Wrestling Match on XWA and perhaps the first one of his Career.

Shane McMahon vs. Paul Heymen – Innovative GM Match#3

Bell Rings: Shane goes over to Heymen and tells him something in his ear. Heymen responds with a punch and the match starts. Shane and Heymen exchange blows and it's McMahon who gets the upperhand, he locks Paul into a headlock and connects with a backbreaker. Heymen looks dead with that little move, Shane poses for the crowd and goes to the apron. He starts to climb the top rope and then goes for a Shane McMahon elbow to the heart. Looks like it's over early. Shane goes for the pin 1...2...3 and it's over! Shane McMahon wins and is the final of the 3 men who will face off in a Triple Threat Match for the right to be XWA Innovative GM!!

King: You can't really blame him JR, Paul Heymen was in his first ever Wrestling Match. What did you expect?

JR: So it's Shane McMahon vs. Jerry Lawler vs. JBL for the Innovative GM Spot next week on TNT, sounds good to me.

King: And coming up tonight, it's the cocky and arrogant Jeff Jarrett in action!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Orton’s music hits and he enters the arena as the crowd gives him nothing but loud and heavy boos. Then AJ Styles comes out as his music hits the Arena and the former X-Division champ enters the arena and walks down the ramp as the crowd cheers for him.

Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles

Bell rings: The match starts as Orton trash talks his opponent, he tries to hit AJ with a backbreaker, AJ blocks it and he pulls Orton's leg and goes for a Russian leg sweep, he then sweeps his other leg as we;;, taking the cocky Randy Orton down on the Mat. AJ then goes for a Sharpshooter on Orton but Randy manages to kick out from it. AJ grabs Orton and goes for a sleeper hold and there it is, locked. Orton struggles to breath and tries to get away with the hold, Orton pokes AJ in the eye and hits him with some punches. And Styles is forced to break the hold. Randy Orton then drags AJ to the corner and hits him with a knee to the head. And another one, Orton then grabs his head and lifts him up for a snap suplex, AJ quickly gets up and Orton connects with a huge clothesline and then covers, 1…2… it’s a kick out. Orton catches him and tries to go for a sleeper hold but AJ escapes and punches Orton in the ribs, he continues and then goes for an amazing high flying kick on the skull of Orton. AJ climbs the top rope after stepping outside the ring and goes for a crossbody, Orton gets him in mid air and he hits him with a huge pumphandle slam and AJ is knocked down on the Mat. Orton then sets him up and positions for the RKO. AJ slowly gets up and turns around and he falls into the trap as Randy Orton unleashes his RKO. He goes for the cover, 1…2… and surprisingly AJ kicks out. Orton complains to the ref about the count and continues to argue with him. AJ recovers slowly and grabs Orton’s legs and locks him in a school boy pin, 1…2… and Randy kicks out. Orton then stands up quickly realizing what just happened as AJ goes for a clothesline, Orton manages to duck it, and AJ runs towards the ropes and springboards off the ropes and hits Orton with a flying clothesline. Orton ducks underneath and grabs his head once again and tries to go for a headlock but again AJ escapes from Orton and hits him an Atomic drop, and then he followed it with a drop kick, AJ then waits for Orton to get up and then he goes for a Styles Clash as Randy gets up. He goes for the pin 1…2…3 and AJ Styles successfully wins the match!

JR: Now that's what I call Innovative King!

King: Fantastic, really that was one of AJ Styles greatest Matches!

JR: That was great no doubt. But what's gonna happen when Jeff Jarrett steps inside the ring with Rhino?

King: It's our Main Event of Innovative, and it's up next JR!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Jeff Jarretts music hits and he makes his way down to the ring, to a lot of heat from the fans. Walking behind him is Robert Roode. As soon as Jarret and Roode hit the ring Rhino’s music hits and he fills the arena accompanied by Chris Jericho as the fans cheer for them!

Jeff Jarrett w/ Robert Roode vs. Rhino w/Chris Jericho - Innovative Main Event

Bell rings: Jeff Jarret stares down Rhino and then walks over to the ropes and stares down Jericho. Jarrett turns around and Rhino hits him with a hard punch. Both go back and forth exchanging blows. Rhino stood up after being thrown down by Jarrett with a judo hip toss. As Rhino turns to Jarrett, he is locked into a under hook grapple. With Rhino trapped, Jarrett connects with some of his head butts onto the forehead of the Man beast. After Rhino recovers from the head butts, he fights back with some punches and grabs Jarretts head, and connects with a suplex. As Jeff lands down on the mat. Rhino gets him with a hard right elbow. Followed by a body scissors onto Jarrett. Jeff tries to use his hands to free himself from the hold but Rhino hits him with his hard fist across his face. Rhino then breaks the hold and goes for the pin 1…2…. Robert Roode pulls the ref and hits him with a forearm. He gets into the ring and lands an elbow on the back of Rhino. Rhino manages to get to his feet but Robert goes for a Knee Drop on the back of his head. Chris Jericho comes inside the ring to defend Rhino and starts to punch Robert Roode, they both exchange blows and in the end Jericho connects with a clothesline and knocks Roode out of the ring. He then goes over to Jeff Jarrett and grabs his legs. He goes for the Walls of Jericho!! Robert Roode gets back inside and hits Jericho in the face with a big boot.The ref is still knocked out on the outside of the ring. Rhino slowly gets up and as soon as Roode turns around he gets a gore from Rhino!! The Crowd chants "Y2J" and cheer for Rhino as well. Jericho gets up, he goes to the outside and checks the ref. He picks up the ref and throws him inside the ring. He gets inside the ring himself and picks up Robert Roode, he clears the ring and throws Roode outside and jumps over the top rope and lands on him with a beautiful crossbody. The Ref starts to recover slowly. Rhino is in the corner, positioning for the gore. Meanwhile Jericho still attacks Robert Roode on the outside and Irish whips him onto the Steel Steps, Robert Roode gets knocked out and Jericho looks on inside the ring. Jarrett gets up slowly inside the ring and Rhino runs towards him and connects with a gore!! The Ref is concious by then. Rhino goes for the pin and the ref counts 1…2…3 and the match is over as Rhino wins, Jericho gets inside the ring and hugs Rhino as both celebrate the victory!

Jericho goes over to the knocked out Jeff Jarrett and says something, he then grabs his legs and The Walls of Jericho is applied on Jarret!! Jeff taps out and Rhino celebrates... Jericho breaks the hold and picks up Jarrett then grabs him with his hair and throws him outside the ring over the top rope! Both Rhino and Jericho celebrate as Innovative goes off the air!

JR: Thanks for watching Innovative, I'll see you next week on TNT folks, till then goodbye!

King: It's been a great show tonight. And next week I'm going to run this show If I'm lucky enough to win the Triple Threat on TNT.

JR: Goodbye everyone, I'm Jim Ross along with Jerry the King Lawler. Thanks for watching!

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Best Match: Orton vs AJ

Worst Match: Shane vs Paul Heyman/ JBL vs Eric Bishoff

Best Promo: Not much, so I'll go with Hassans.

Worst Promo: N/A