XWA - Xtreme Wrestling Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

XWA Power5:

Innovativepower5.png

With Innovative of this week over, let's look at the Innovative Power5 for this week!

1) Muhammad Hassan

Although he didn't wrestle at Innovative and his match with Ric Flair ended in a forfiet, the man made his words clear this past week and he is #1 on this week's Innovative Power5, let's see what he does at Downward Spiral when he gets inside a Steel Cage with the Nature Boy!

2) AJ Styles

After a truly amazing match with the Legend Killer, this man gets his name at the #2 spot this week at Innovative Power5.

3) Randy Orton

He lost against AJ Styles in a great Match but put a great effort coming into the match, and he gets the #3 spot for putting on a great match with AJ Styles!

4) Rhino

He beat Jeff Jarrett to his senses and had a great Main Event along with Y2J, he is rated #4th on the Innovative Power5.

5) Homicide

This man might be rated last this week, but he made an impact with his high flying skills. Homicide is #5th on Innovative Power5 this week!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Orton vs. Styles

Worst Match: Shane O' Mac vs. Paul Heyman

Best Promo: Hassan one

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: I haven't read this thread in awhile sorry but these GM Match is quite interesting. I am going to check out your next show to see who will win the triple threat match.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: AJ vs Orton

WM: I would say GM, but what did you expect from matches with Bischoff and Heyman?

BP: I like the one Muhammed Hassan did

WP: N/A

AC: Amazing backstory to bring this thread back. Tbh, I didn't reviewed this thread out of shame that the whole BTB Federations didn't work. But it was a heck of a show and I will be reviewing

C4

New Blood XWA Thursday Night Turmoil - 10th Jan' 2008

xwanewbloodlogored.png

The Camera begins rolling and a video package airs, highlighting Innovative of this past week, the TNT theme song plays. The Pyro shoots out from both sides of the stage. And red fireworks in the air, we are taken to the TNT set. It’s all red and black with a black ramp in the middle and a strong stage with the new blood logo of XWA and underneath the TNT logo in red, pretty cool set.

The camera goes over to the crowd and finally to JR and Jerry the King Lawler, the announcers of the evening!

JR: [Loudly] This is TNT, Hello and welcome everyone to the new blood XWA, I’m Jim Ross alongside my broadcast partner Jerry Lawler and we are coming to you live from New York City!

King: This is the flagship show of XWA Live in the Brooklyn Mall of NYC and we have some great matches on the card tonight JR!.

JR: King that’s not it, we will also find out who the New Innovative GM will be in tonight’s Triple Threat Main Event!

King: But first, it’s the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga vs. Alex Shelley for the XWA Intercontinental Championship!

The Samoan music plays and the Samoan Bulldozer makes his way down the ramp with the Intercontinental Championship hanging with his teeth, shouting and screaming as the crowd boos for the champ.

Shortly, Alex Shelley's music hits and Alex enters the arena as the crowd cheers. He jumps around Umaga as he gets into the ring!

Alex Shelley vs. Umaga – XWA Intercontinental Championship

Bell rings: The ref explains the rules to both Umaga and Alex Shelly, and he raises the IC championship in the air! Umaga goes over to Shelley and tries to grab his right arm. Alex counters and goes behind Umaga, then connects with a dropkick. Alex then tries to lock the Samoan Bulldozer with a ground headlock but the champ manages to escape. Both men get up to their feet. Umaga runs towards Shelley and grabs his arm; he then quickly throws Shelley in the corner. Umaga then smashes Shelley in the corner, runs back to the other end and then again smashes his body in the turnbuckles. The ref tries to separate Umaga. As the ref succeeds, Alex jumps up the turnbuckle and goes down on the Samoan Bulldozer with a great crossbody! He then quickly gets up and starts to give Umaga some punches in the face. Umaga throws him off; Shelley gets back on him and kicks him in the midsection twice. Umaga grabs his throat and connects with a Samoan spike; he runs towards the ropes and splashes on Shelley. The ref pins 1…2…. And Shelley gets his shoulder up, just in time! Alex tries to stand up but Umaga punches him and he falls back on the Mat. Umaga connects with an elbow drop; Alex tries to get up but Umaga just hits him with some spikes in the neck, and bites his head off, making Shelley struggle down on the Mat. The ref checks Shelley, asking if he can still continue. Alex says yes, Umaga continues the pressure and hits him with more punches. Alex is almost out, but he slowly tries to stand up, trying to hit Umaga with something. He finally gets a kick on the skull of Umaga and gets up as the crowd cheers for him. Umaga grabs his arm and Irish whips Shelley, Alex runs back and ducks Umaga's clothesline, Alex goes to the other ropes and springboards off the rope, Umaga catches him and hits a Spinning Side Walk Slam. Umaga climbs the turnbuckle and goes for the Samoan Slam; Shelley manages to get out of the way as Umaga hits the mat. The crowd cheers. Shelley gets up and grabs Umaga then tries for an Irish whip but Umaga counters it with a fake Irish whip and goes for a Samoan Drop, Umaga runs and splashes on Shelley once again, he goes for the cover, 1…2… and Alex manages to kick out, Umaga punches Shelley twice and hits him with an elbow, he then climbs on the top turnbuckle and connects with yet another Samoan Slam. He pins Alex Shelley 1…2….3 and Umaga retains his XWA Intercontinental Championship!

JR: I think Alex Shelley is hurt real bad.

King: What do you expect when a 300 pound monster slams you like that? Of course Alex is hurt real bad.

JR: He tried and put on a great match and that’s what really matters!

King: If I had a chance to rate this match, it would be 10/10 JR!

JR: Stay tuned for more TNT when we come back!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

JR: We are back live from the Brooklyn Mall of NYC, and joining us live from Charlotte North Carolina, it’s the Nature Boy Ric Flair!

[Flair appears on the Titantron, injured and bruised, you can see all the bandages and stuff wrapped around his neck and face]

JR: Thank you Flair for joining us live tonight, it’s just one week away, Your Steel Cage Match with Muhammad Hassan, your thoughts on the Match.

Flair: I will never, ever forgive Muhammad Hassan for what he did to me 3 weeks ago on TNT. He injured me so bad that I had to rest in a hospital for over a week. The man even insulted by own American country, and I can’t forget that. I just have a short message for Muhammad Hassan: “Look out for the Nature Boy at Downward Spiral, there is No Way Out of that Cage and you are in it with…………. Ric Flair… WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

JR: Thank you very match Ric, we are now joined by Muhammad Hassan live from Pittsburg Pennsylvania! Hassan you are………

Muhammad Hassan: (Interrupts) Wait… just wait you chubby announcer, I don’t listen to you. It’s you who has to listen to me!

I heard what that old washed-up freak told me. Heck I have got a message of my own for that guy, you better say goodbye to your friends and your wrecked family because after Downward Spiral and that Cage Match, you aren’t gonna come back to XWA.

King: JR, I can’t wait for Downward Spiral.

JR: Neither can I King, it’s an amazing Steel Cage Match Main Event and two Superstars who have had bad blood since the start of XWA will battle it out in a Steel Cage! It can’t get any better than this.

King: Time now for the Innovative Rewind – The best match of Innovative is recapped in the Innovative rewind and is shown again; this week it’s AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton!

Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles - Innovative Rewind

Bell rings: The match starts as Orton trash talks his opponent, he tries to hit AJ with a backbreaker, AJ blocks it and he pulls Orton's leg and goes for a Russian leg sweep, he then sweeps his other leg as we;;, taking the cocky Randy Orton down on the Mat. AJ then goes for a Sharpshooter on Orton but Randy manages to kick out from it. AJ grabs Orton and goes for a sleeper hold and there it is, locked. Orton struggles to breath and tries to get away with the hold, Orton pokes AJ in the eye and hits him with some punches. And Styles is forced to break the hold. Randy Orton then drags AJ to the corner and hits him with a knee to the head. And another one, Orton then grabs his head and lifts him up for a snap suplex, AJ quickly gets up and Orton connects with a huge clothesline and then covers, 1…2… it’s a kick out. Orton catches him and tries to go for a sleeper hold but AJ escapes and punches Orton in the ribs, he continues and then goes for an amazing high flying kick on the skull of Orton. AJ climbs the top rope after stepping outside the ring and goes for a crossbody, Orton gets him in mid air and he hits him with a huge pumphandle slam and AJ is knocked down on the Mat. Orton then sets him up and positions for the RKO. AJ slowly gets up and turns around and he falls into the trap as Randy Orton unleashes his RKO. He goes for the cover, 1…2… and surprisingly AJ kicks out. Orton complains to the ref about the count and continues to argue with him. AJ recovers slowly and grabs Orton’s legs and locks him in a school boy pin, 1…2… and Randy kicks out. Orton then stands up quickly realizing what just happened as AJ goes for a clothesline, Orton manages to duck it, and AJ runs towards the ropes and springboards off the ropes and hits Orton with a flying clothesline. Orton ducks underneath and grabs his head once again and tries to go for a headlock but again AJ escapes from Orton and hits him an Atomic drop, and then he followed it with a drop kick, AJ then waits for Orton to get up and then he goes for a Styles Clash as Randy gets up. He goes for the pin 1…2…3 and AJ Styles successfully wins the match!

---------------- INNOVATIVE REWIND ----------------------

The AJ Styles music hits the arena and the phenomenal one comes out to a loud ovation from the sold out crowd, he poses for the fans and looks back at the titantron, he then gets into the ring and grabs a microphone.

AJ: Yeah! I beat Randy Orton last night on Innovative. And perhaps put on one great match! I think no one deserves a Championship in XWA other than me!!

Suddenly the Alex Shelley music plays and the injured and wounded Shelley comes out to a mixed reaction.

Shelley: Earlier on tonight, it was me... Alex Shelley, who nearly beat Umaga. And I’m totally offended by that comment of yours AJ, that you are the only one worthy of a Championship here In XWA.

AJ: So this little chimp thinks that he is worthy of a Championship eh?

Shelley: AJ, I’m better than you. I know it and everyone else knows it as well.

AJ: Well then little guy how about we settle it inside the ring at Downward Spiral?

Shelley: How about a Ladder Match AJ, with a contract hanging above the ring? The winner gets a Championship shot at any XWA Championship?

AJ: You’re on brother if the GM agrees with the match.

“I’m back” plays as Eric Bischoff the general manager of TNT comes out to a loud reaction from the crowd, he has a microphone in his hand.

Eric: If both of you are ready and it makes a great match then at Downward Spiral we are going to have a Ladder Match between AJ Styles and Alex Shelley. The man who grabs the contract hanging in a briefcase above the ring will get a future Championship shot at any Xtreme Wrestling Association Championship! And speaking of Championships, the World Championship scene will finally settle at Downward Spiral because there will be a 10 Man Battle Royal and the winner will be the new XWA World Heavyweight Champion!!!

“I’m back” plays again and Eric Bischoff leaves smiling as the crowd cheers at the top of their voice!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

JR and King run down the XWA Downward Spiral card, it includes Muhammad Hassan vs. Ric Flair inside a Steel Cage, Chris Jericho vs. Jeff Jarrett, Alex Shelley vs. AJ Styles in a Ladder Match for a future XWA Championship match and a 10 Man Battle Royal for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship!

The Dudley’s music hits all over the Brooklyn Mall and the XWA World Tag Team Champions come out to a loud response from the fans; they grab two chairs and settle them at ringside. Both of them sit down at ease and watch as London and Kendrick come out to a blast of cheers from the fans! Soon the Hardy Boyz come out and they are greeted with cheers as well, Jeff Hardy runs down over to Bubba Ray Dudley and stares him down. Bubba gets up and Jeff gets into the ring. Bubba sits back down looking angry.

The Hardy Boyz vs. London and Kendrick - #1 Contenders Match for the XWA World Tag Team Championships!

Bell rings: Matt Hardy and Brian Kendrick will start of the match for their respective teams, Matt stares down Kendrick and Kendrick responds with a right hand, he hits him again and then runs off the ropes and connects with a spinning heel kick. Matt is knocked down; Kendrick quickly tags in Paul London and London jumps inside the ring and goes for a Baseball slide. He hits Matt right through his face and Matt slides down the ring!! The Dudleyz get up from their seats and come inside the ring. Bubba Ray clotheslines London and Kendrick comes for the save, he hits D-Von and all men start to fight inside the ring. Jeff and Matt leave the ring as the ref calls for the bell.

Winner: N/A [No Contest]

JR: First it’s a Double DQ, then it’s a double count out, and now it’s a No Contest, which tag team is going to face the Dudley boyz??? The Hardys or London and Kendrick?

“I’m back” plays for the 3rd time in the night and once again Eric Bischoff comes out.

Bischoff: This thing won’t end. The Hardy Boyz vs. Kendrick and London, this match will always result in something else and since we cannot have a clear #1 Contenders spot then it’s going to be The Dudley Boyz vs. The Hardy Boyz vs. London and Kendrick in a Triple Threat Tag Turmoil at Downward Spiral for the World Tag Team Championships!

“I’m back” plays again and Bischoff leaves announcing another match for Downward Spiral, the Dudleyz shout about it and London and Kendrick smile!

JR: Another match confirmed for Downward Spiral, this PPV gets interesting minute by minute King!

King: We will be right back folks, don’t go anywhere and stay glued to your TV sets because there is a lot more to come including the Naming of the new Innovative GM.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

JR: We are back live from the Brooklyn Mall in NYC and tonight’s TNT is sponsored by Impact Wrestling Forums – The best Internet wrestling Forums.

King: That’s right JR and now it’s time for another match, it’s the X-Division Championship on the line, it’s Robert Roode vs. Chris Jericho.

A Countdown begins on the titantron and the pyro shoots out as Chris Jericho comes out to an enormous fan reaction! He steps inside the ring and poses for the crowd. Shortly, Robert Roode comes out as his music hits the Arena.

Robert Roode/c vs. Chris Jericho – XWA Xtreme Championship

Bell rings: The Xtreme Champ Robert Roode stares down at Jericho and starts trash talking, Jericho slaps Robert Roode and Roode yells something. Roode moves towards Jericho and locks him in a headlock and Jericho escapes just before he could lock it in perfectly. Jericho then Irish whips Roode who stops just before hitting the turnbuckle. Roode then goes back and tries to kick Jericho in the mid-section but Jericho catches his leg and drops him down, and tries to lock in with the Walls of Jericho! The champ struggles to get off the submission hold but doesn’t succeed, he instead kicks Jericho off and Chris goes towards the ropes and comes off the ropes and hits a clothesline on Robert Roode. Jericho then springboards off the ropes and tries to hit a clothesline, but Roode catches him and scoop slams him down to the Mat. Jericho only takes a second to get up, he fights back on the champ and hits him with some punches, and he then comes off the ropes and connects with a bulldog. Jericho springboards and….. Lionsault! Roode is wounded on the ground in pain. Jericho then lifts Robert’s leg with one hand and locks the Walls of Jericho. Robert Roode struggles out of the submission hold and cries in pain. The ref checks Roode and asks him if he wants to continue, Roode tries to go towards the ropes as Jericho applies more pressure on the back on the X-Division Champion. Roode screams in pain and still tries to fight back. He can’t reach the ropes! He taps out as Jericho wins the Match as well as the XWA X-Division Championship!

Chris Jericho celebrates his victory and raises the title belt up high in the air! Suddenly he is struck with a Chair shot from behind…… it’s JEFF JARRETT. He goes over to Jericho and hits one more Chair shot on his back. Jarrett then puts his feet on the back of Jericho and raises his hand up high in the air! He grabs a microphone and talks!

Jeff: Jericho, If you can hear me then listen to this: “At Downward Spiral I’m going to kick your ass….. Bad, real bad …….. hahaha”

Jeff Jarrett then grabs the X-Division championship and puts it around Jericho’s waist then Jarrett leaves smiling and bragging about what he just did as his music plays!

JR: What a jerk! He just attacked Y2J before Downward Spiral so that he couldn’t appear 100% on the PPV!

King: You don’t call that a jerk, you call him great, bye JR.

JR: There goes our King for his Match which is up next, good luck King!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

JR: Welcome back folks to Thursday Night Turmoil. What a night it’s been so far and now it’s time for the Main Event. We will find out who the New General Manager of XWA Innovative is, it’s my broadcast partner, Jerry “the king” Lawler vs. Shane McMahon vs. JBL.

JBL's music hits and a long white stretch limo comes out in the Arena. JBL's driver gets out and goes around and opens the door to let JBL out. He gets out and then starts walk down the ramp as the crowd boos for the so called “Wrestling God”. He gets in the ring and starts to prepare for the Match. “Here comes the money” plays in the arena as Shane McMahon comes through the curtains and does his signature taunt. He walks down to the ring cockily and gets in the ring and stares at JBL before looking at the curtains. “The King” hits the arena and Jerry Lawler walks to the ring in his usual attire, wearing his shiny crown. He stares at both Shane and JBL.

Shane McMahon vs. JBL vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler - XWA Innovative GM spot!

Bell rings: All 3 superstars look at each other. JBL yells something to McMahon. He gets closer to Shane and finally shakes his hand. They both rush at Lawler but are hit by a double clothesline from the King. Lawler then lifts McMahon to his feet as JBL leaves the ring slowly. Lawler hits 2 hard strikes on McMahon before throwing him underneath the bottom rope and onto JBL. Lawler rolls out under the bottom rope and lifts JBL to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Lawler then gets into the ring himself and looks to Irish whip JBL who reverses it into an Irish whip of his own into the turnbuckle. JBL then goes to run at Lawler but Lawler moves out of the way and JBL drives himself into the turnbuckle. Lawler looks at JBL till McMahon pulls him out of the ring and strikes him with some punches, he then Irish whips Lawler onto the Steel Steps, Shane’O’Mac then gets inside the ring. JBL hits a big boot to the head of Shane as soon as he gets inside the ring. He then gets out of the ring and drives yet another big boot on the skull of Lawler whose head was beside the Steel Steps. Shane McMahon recovers from the big boot; he gets out of the ring and hits a drop toe hold on JBL sending him over Lawler and headfirst into the steel steps. JBL starts to bleed from the nose. McMahon pulls JBL away from the steps and throws him into the ring and rolls into the ring himself and goes for the pin 1...2... And it’s a kick out by JBL. McMahon then positions JBL against the turnbuckle. Shane then runs over and climbs the opposite turnbuckle to the left of JBL and stands on the ropes. He jumps over and connects with a coast to coast front kick on JBL’s head as the crowd goes wild for the move!! He stays down to the mat for sometime. But gets to his feet slowly and pulls JBL out of the corner, he pins Bradshaw 1...2... From out of nowhere Jerry Lawler breaks up the 3 count. Lawler is up to his feet as the crowd cheers for the King. Lawler climbs to the top rope and then moves down to the second rope, he positions himself and raises his fist up high in the air. He looks around at the cheering crowd and looks to jump. JBL quickly gets to his feet realizing that Lawler is going for a fist to face, JBL gets up…. blood pouring down his face. He then throws Lawler off of the second rope as he gets up. JBL leans against the top rope. Shane McMahon struggles to get on his feet and is nearly to his feet when JBL runs towards him and hits a quick sidewalk slam. He then looks around at the booing crowd and points to Lawler’s lifeless body. He shows the strange grin on his face. He lifts Lawler to his feet and Irish whips him to the ropes and JBL himself comes off the ropes and connects with a huge clothesline from hell. He goes for the pin as the ref counts 1...2...3 and the Match is over, JBL is the General Manager of XWA Innovative!

Winner: JBL (22:46)

JR: There we have it, John Bradshaw Layfield is the NEW General Manager of Xtreme Wrestling Association Innovative!!

I’m Jim Ross, goodbye everyone for tonight, I'll see you next week and thanks for watching XWA TNT!

C4

Xtreme Wrestling Association - POWER3:

With Innovative and Thursday Night Turmoil over this week, XWA Top3 is on the roll:

1. This week no one deserves the #1 spot other than AJ Styles, after an amazing victory in a match with Randy Orton on Innovative, the phenomenal one has secured his #1 spot this week on XWA Power3, he was also #1 on Innovative Power5 and he is once again #1 on XWA’s Power3. Can he keep the momentum going into Downward Spiral? In the Ladder Match for the #1 Contenders spot against Alex Shelley?

Umaga is #2 this week on XWA Power3; he beat Alex Shelley and retained his XWA Intercontinental Championship on TNT in one awesome match.

JBL is the new General Manager of XWA Innovative, he beat Jerry Lawler and Shane’O’Mac and he got the GM spot. This man is #3 this week on XWA Power3.

So what happens when Muhammad Hassan and Ric Flair meet inside a Steel Cage? What happens when Alex Shelley and AJ Styles fight for the right to be #1 Contender in a Ladder Match? What happens when 10 of the greatest XWA Stars get into a Battle Royal and fight for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship? Find out when XWA gets into the Brooklyn Mall next Sunday for Downward Spiral.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The 3ple threat for the GM Spot

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Shelley/Styles

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Great show man! Good to see JBL wins the match and became the GM. I really think JBL will be an interesting GM!

CT Styles

I agree, JBL should be a great General Manager but also very interesting to see what he does and no doubt who he may screw.

C4

newxwasitebanner.png

JBL announced this past Sunday on www.XtremeWrestlingAssociation.com that he has something big to announce this week on Innovative.

He also said that a XWA Superstar will return on Innovative, so don't forget to watch Innovative 7/8c Wednesday Night on NBC Network.

Muhammad Hassan also speaked with XtremeWrestlingAssociation.com and he said that this week on Innovative, a new era will begin! He has something big to say in the ring this Wednesday Night! Ric Flair makes his return this week as well, as we come closer to Downward Spiral, the Steel Cage between Muhammad Hassan and The Nature Boy!

Switchy

Reaction score
Lol at JBL announcing that he got something to announce. All this hyping of Hassan is making me think wheter he'll win at downward spiral now and I can't wait to find out who is reutnring either.

C4

newxwasitebanner.png

Breaking News/ XWA returning yet again but with a graveyard time slot!

The Entire Wrestling world was shocked when Kyle .J Wilfred, the senior managing director of former Wrestling Federation ‘XWA’ announced that the show is working on a TV Deal and trying to get on air, with a much shorter version.0

Xtreme Wrestling Association {XWA} perhaps one of the most controversial Wrestling Federations in the world was founded in late May of 2007, it was a rough house show which ran till October 2007. That was the point when the organization was turned around and a new era began for XWA. But unfortunately, the show failed… and it failed poorly. Basically that happened due to financial problems and staff managerial troubles. Then the organization was shut down, as Bill .J Wilfred brought the company. Soon afterwards XWA returned yet again, this time with a New Show with the name of Innovative and the original TNT {Thursday Night Turmoil} it was a mixture of Ground Wrestling and Highflying. The concept went smoothly until NBC Network decided to cut off the Television series from the primetime slot; they put XWA in the graveyard slot where due to low Ratings it was abandoned for the 2nd time!

For months XWA has been off air, we haven’t seen that passion and emotion inside the XWA ring; Downward Spiral never took place and everything remained as it is! But, the wait is over! In a recent interview with C4 – The owner of XWA it was confirmed that XWA did fix a Television deal with a Television Network.

Xtreme Wrestling Association owner C4 said during an interview: “…we talked to NBC again for a slot, ABC for a short show, Fox, Spike TV, ESPN, UPN, TBC and every other Channel, but nobody gave us a primetime slot; they weren’t even ready to give us a graveyard slot. The only answers in return were: “We don’t accept a show which is shut off every two months and gets low ratings” – it was bad listening to such comments’. He also said that in the end ‘Showtime’ agreed to a 2 month deal for a XWA show. We asked him if it was TNT or Innovative and we found out that the shows were cancelled. C4 said: “We fixed a 45 Minutes Show of XWA, we have to cancel both of our shows, there isn’t any TNT or Innovative… it’s just XWA Showdown a mixture of both TNT and Innovative!”

So what does the future hold for this organization? It’s hanging in the equilibrium and can fall hard any moment because it’s very weak... we asked C4 about the roster and he said that there are major financial problems with the company and the Roster has to be edited and reduced to Superstars who accept less pay checks. There won’t be JR and Jerry Lawler who take up a lot of Money, and no more Fancy Lightning. We will have around 4 Matches in our XWA show and we’ll try to keep up. So what will happen now? How will XWA turn out to be in its 3rd run? Keep tuned for more details on XWA, a rough show… will it be better or not?

C4

xwanewbloodlogored.png

The Camera begins rolling and the Turmoil theme song plays as Pyro shoots out of the stage for the return show of XWA. The camera goes over to the crowd, and Tom .J Wilfred and Johnny Jeter welcome everyone to the show and introduce themselves to the audience.

The Show begins as the camera shifts into the locker room, Dusty Rhodes is seen along with his son Cody Rhodes and several other superstars, both Dusty and Cody are wearing casual attire. Many Superstars are talking with each other in the Locker Room, thinking about their future in XWA.

Shelton Benjamin: The return of XWA is phenomenal, how it’s still standing on its feet!

Shelley: Yeah, that’s really amazing and remarkable….

Cody Rhodes is lifting weights and doing push ups in one corner of the locker room, Alex Shelley turns his attention to Cody and speaks.

Alex Shelley: I’ll tell you what Cody; if you keep up such good work then you will be as good as your old man! {Looks at Dusty Rhodes}

Cody: (Laughs quietly) Yeah, but there has never been a Dusty Rhodes, and never will be one, he is another man Alex… and that’s why he is the American Dream!

(Dusty Rhodes pats his son on the back; he is then pushed by Tomko who appears behind Cody, Robert Roode is standing behind Tomko)

Robert Roode: Wow, Look what we got here Tomko, father and son together!

Cody Rhodes: What do you want from me and my father?

Roode: Hey, easy there little boy… I was just battered by that comment of Alex a few moments ago…. you are the future of this business? Oh come on! Look at this skinny boy Tomko… you know what Cody, it’s not you…

Dusty Rhodes: What do you mean to say jackass?

Robert Roode: Tomko, tell him...

Tomko: Dusty and Cody, if you don’t know about this yet, then let me tell you about this: “Robert Roode is the future of this company”

(Both Tomko and Roode laugh as Dusty and Cody Rhodes stare at Robert Roode)

Robert Roode: Dusty, you’re a failed has-been of the Wrestling World; you are just way past your prime. It’s time for people like me to shine and people like you to go home and enjoy their retirement! And Cody, you are no different than your father, you will be the same blueberry in your career and life.

(Tomko and Robert Roode leave laughing out loud, both Cody and Dusty stare down Roode while leaving, and the camera gets back to the Arena)

Tom: How impolite and offensive can Robert Roode be to a young superstar like Cody Rhodes and a Legend of this Company, Dusty Rhodes?

Johnny Jeter: What do you mean Tom? Robert Roode was just making it clear that he is the future of this company, and I don’t see any rudeness in that.

Tom: I didn’t like the look in the eyes of Dusty Rhodes when Robert Roode called him a “has-been”; let’s see what happens in the upcoming weeks.

Johnny: Speaking of Robert Roode Tom, he is in action up next!

Tom: That’s right Johnny, its Robert Roode and the problem Solver Tomko in action against Rob Van Dam and Tommy Dreamer up next on XWA’s return show!

The match is about to start as the “Roode I.n.c” music hits the Brooklyn Mall and Robert Roode and Tomko arrive in the Arena, to a lot of heat from the sold out XWA Crowd, soon the crowd bursts into RVD chants as he comes out, RVD gets a loud ovation from the fans, and he comes out along with Tommy Dreamer, they both are getting a very good reaction from the crowd, they pose for the fans, and get into the ring.

Bell rings: After a brief stare down with Robert Roode and Tomko, the match starts as Dreamer and Tomko get into the ring and begin the match for their respective teams, they start locking each other, Tomko gets Dreamer into a headlock. Dreamer escapes the hold and goes to the back of Tomko, he hits him with some hard right hands, and then he takes Tomko up, grabs his head, giving him a german suplex. Dreamer then goes for a quick pinfall early on in the Match 1…2… and Tomko kicks out. Both men get up and Tomko punches Dreamer and once again, and another one, then he runs and connects with a beautiful clothesline. Dreamer gets up, and Tomko as well. Both of them run once again, Tomko knocks Dreamer down with a shoulder block. Dreamer is down on the Mat and Tomko as well. Both of them crawl towards their corner, Dreamer reaches to RVD and so does Tomko reach to his partner, Robert Roode. RVD springboards off the ropes and kicks the biceps of Robert Roode, as he gets inside the ring. He locks an armbar and continues to pressure Robert’s arm. Robert Roode tries to get up but can’t, after fighting for some seconds, he finally manages to grab RVD’s head and hits him some punches, RVD breaks the hold, Robert Roode fights back after recovering and connects on RVD with an inverted DDT. Robert Roode tries to tag Tomko back in, but Dreamer gets inside the ring from the other side, he grabs the legs of Robert Roode, Tomko gets inside to hit Dreamer and both exchange blows, Tomko goes for a clothesline and knocks Dreamer outside the ring and falls outside himself as well. In the ring, RVD recovers and hits Robert’s head with an elbow and two more. RVD kicks Robert Roode and gets him with a head scissor take down, RVD then climbs to the top rope, he does the “RVD” and goes for an Amazing Five Star Frogsplash, but unfortunately Robert Roode gets out of the way, he traps the head of RVD with a ground sleeper hold. RVD tries to fight back of the move and he succeeds in doing so, RVD gets up to his feet, as Robert Roode runs to the ropes and goes for a Clothesline, RVD ducks the clothesline and bounces off the middle rope to connect with a perfect crossbody on Robert Roode. He looks around for sometime, looks down at Tommy Dreamer and then finally jumps on the top rope, the fans cheer loudly, he does the “R…V…D” and leaps over the top rope, he connects with a flawless five star frogsplash on Robert Roode, he goes for the pin 1….2….3 and the ref calls for the bell as the Match comes to an end, RVD and Tommy Dreamer win the Match. Tommy Dreamer hears the sound of the bell and enters the ring, both of them celebrate and pose for the crowd as the Match comes to an end.

Winners of the Match: Rob Van Dam and Tommy Dreamer!

Johnny: Unbelievable Match Tom! I have never seen a much more determined individual other than Rob Van Dam. That was really great, what a match!

Tom: That’s right JJ, it was an incredible match no doubt about it, but coming up next is another incredible match of XWA, as this return show continues on Showtime, stay glued to your TV sets, we will be right back folks!

A short promo airs, highlighting the history of XWA and the return of Xtreme Wrestling Association.

The Entire Wrestling world was shocked when Kyle .J Wilfred, the senior managing director of former Wrestling Federation ‘XWA’ announced that the show is working on a TV Deal and trying to get on air, with a much shorter version.0

Xtreme Wrestling Association {XWA} perhaps one of the most controversial Wrestling Federations in the world was founded in late May of 2007, it was a rough house show which ran till October 2007. That was the point when the organization was turned around and a new era began for XWA. But unfortunately, the show failed… and it failed poorly. Basically that happened due to financial problems and staff managerial troubles. Then the organization was shut down, as Bill .J Wilfred brought the company. Soon afterwards XWA returned yet again, this time with a New Show with the name of Innovative and the original TNT {Thursday Night Turmoil} it was a mixture of Ground Wrestling and Highflying. The concept went smoothly until NBC Network decided to cut off the Television series from the primetime slot; they put XWA in the graveyard slot where due to low Ratings it was abandoned for the 2nd time!

For months XWA has been off air, we haven’t seen that passion and emotion inside the XWA ring; Downward Spiral never took place and everything remained as it is! But, the wait is over! In a recent interview with C4 – The owner of XWA it was confirmed that XWA did fix a Television deal with a Television Network.

Xtreme Wrestling Association owner C4 said during an interview: “…we talked to NBC again for a slot, ABC for a short show, Fox, Spike TV, ESPN, UPN, TBC and every other Channel, but nobody gave us a primetime slot; they weren’t even ready to give us a graveyard slot. The only answers in return were: “We don’t accept a show which is shut off every two months and gets low ratings” – it was bad listening to such comments’. He also said that in the end ‘Showtime’ agreed to a 2 month deal for a XWA show. We asked him if it was TNT or Innovative and we found out that the shows were cancelled. C4 said: “We fixed a 45 Minutes Show of XWA, we have to cancel both of our shows, there isn’t any TNT or Innovative… it’s just XWA Showdown a mixture of both TNT and Innovative!”

So what does the future hold for this organization? It’s hanging in the equilibrium and can fall hard any moment because it’s very weak... we asked C4 about the roster and he said that there are major financial problems with the company and the Roster has to be edited and reduced to Superstars who accept less pay checks. There won’t be JR and Jerry Lawler who take up a lot of Money, and no more Fancy Lightning. We will have around 4 Matches in our XWA show and we’ll try to keep up. So what will happen now? How will XWA turn out to be in its 3rd run? Keep tuned for more details on XWA, a rough show… will it be better or not?

The camera gets back to the arena and Samoan Music plays as Umaga comes out to a lot of heat from the crowd in attendance.

Then Alex Shelley comes out as his music plays and he comes out in the arena, the crowd cheers for their hero!

Bell rings: Shelley hits Umaga with right hands and jumps on him and continues to punch the Samoan bulldozer with right hands. He comes off the ropes and dropkicks Umaga on his skull which causes the monster to fall down. Alex Shelley then climbs to the top rope and positions himself then falls back off with a moonsault connecting perfectly! The referee counts 1…2… and Umaga gets up, he throws Shelley and runs towards him and a huge elbow drop on the chin of Shelley. Umaga lifts Shelley with his hair and positions him for the Samoan spike but he escapes and comes off the ropes for another dropkick on the large skull of Umaga. He quickly gets to the top rope and as soon as Umaga turns around, he goes for a crossbody but Umaga catches him in mid-air and throws him with a Samoan Drop. Umaga comes off the ropes and a big splash connects! Umaga pins Alex Shelley 1…2…3 the match ends as the Samoan Bulldozer shouts and screams for his victory!

Winner: Umaga

Tom: Umaga wins the match Johnny, Umaga is on the road to success in XWA!

Johnny: Next up, Gregory Helms gets into action with Petey Williams!

The Music hits the arena as Gregory Helms comes out of the curtains, he is wearing black shorts and his usual in ring attire!

Oh Canada hits the arena soon afterwards as the Canadian Destroyer Petey Williams comes out to a good reaction. He is very confident and he comes down to the ring takes a second to pose for the fans but is attacked behind his back by Gregory Helms, the bell sounds.

Bell Rings: Helms attacks Williams from behind with a dropkick, he takes Williams to the turnbuckle and goes for the 10 punches from the top rope, he hits the first one real hard then one more and another one, after 7 punches and on the 8th punch, Williams blocks and takes Helms down, he then goes for an atomic drop and successfully connects. Helms is down, Williams takes Helms back up and goes for a quick suplex followed by a quick pin 1..2.. And Helms kicks out, Williams does a knee drop right in between the eyes of Helms and then a hard elbow drop, Williams is in total control of the match, Williams lifts Gregory Helms and goes for a Clothesline and connects with it then he goes for a pin 1…2… And Helms gets his shoulder up. Williams then Irish whips Helms into the corner but Helms reverses and Williams ends up hitting himself on the turnbuckle, Gregory Helms walks over to the turnbuckle, punches Petey Williams and then uncovers the turnbuckle and exposes it to Steel he then grabs Williams and takes him to the opposite corner punches him twice and then Irish Whips Williams right on the exposed steel turnbuckle. Williams is down on his back hurt real bad. Gregory gets up and hits Williams with a left kick right on his face. Gregory Helms then gets up and does a little bragging to the fans and then connects with a right elbow, Petey Williams is bleeding. Gregory Helms goes for a quick pin 1...2… And Williams kicks out of the pin, Helms gets up and lifts Williams on his back and connects with a backbreaker he then puts his feet on the middle rope and goes for the cheat pin, he also pulls the tights, referee sees nothing and counts. 1…2…3 it’s over and Gregory Helms has won the Match by cheating. Helms escapes and quickly goes back to the locker room.

Winner: Gregory Helms

Tom: What a cheat, Gregory Helms has cheated to win this Match.

JJ: What cheating tom? That was a part of his strategy Tom. And remember… if the referee doesn’t see it then it’s all legal!

Tom: Whatever Johnny, Williams was screwed and that’s what the story is tonight!

JJ: Coming up next is our XWA Main Event between AJ Styles and Randy Orton!

Tom: For the 6th time in XWA we will see these two rivals face off each other!

Randy Orton’s music plays in the arena and the Legend Killer comes out to a lot of heat from the fans, he is booed by a guy seated in the first row which makes Orton say something to him, the guy in return slaps Randy Orton… a fight breaks out as other fans attack Orton. The security rushes and separates the fans from Randy Orton, AJ Styles comes running down the ramp and attacks Randy... he kicks him and then takes him inside the ring as the ref calls for the bell.

Main Event: AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton

Bell rings: The match starts as AJ continues to attack Randy. But finally both are separated by the official. Then Orton and AJ trash talk with each other, Orton slaps AJ twice and they both start to exchange blows; Orton gets the upper hand and he quickly grabs him and tries to hit a backbreaker. And down goes AJ Styles. Orton goes for a quick pin 1…2… but Styles kicks out and then grabs his leg, he takes him down and goes for a Sharpshooter but Orton manages to kick out from it. AJ then grabs Orton and goes for a headlock but Randy blocks it; he punches the ribs of AJ then slaps him as the crowd boos. AJ retaliates and locks a sleeperhold on Orton as he struggles to breathe! Orton low blows AJ and hits him with some punches as the crowd boos. The referee didn’t see that! AJ Styles is forced to break the hold as he falls down on the Mat. Randy Orton then drags AJ to the corner and hits him with some punches; he goes to the second rope and drops a knee to the head. And another one, Orton then grabs his head and lifts him up for a brianbuster, but AJ quickly counters as he recovers. But, Orton connects with a huge clothesline as he comes off the ropes really damaging Styles and then covers him 1…2… it’s a kick out. Orton catches him and tries to go for a backbreaker but AJ escapes and kicks Randy on his right arm, he continues and then goes for a high flying kick on the skull of Orton as Randy falls down on the Mat. AJ climbs the top rope after stepping outside the ring and goes for a crossbody as Orton gets up. He hits a perfect crossbody and pins 1…2… but Orton manages to get his shoulder up before the count of 3. AJ springboard and tries to land a kick on Randy, but is caught in mid air and Orton hits him with a huge scoop slam. AJ is knocked down on the Mat, Orton sets him up and positions for the RKO. AJ slowly gets up… he turns around and he falls into the trap as Randy Orton unleashes his RKO. He goes for the cover 1…2… and surprisingly AJ kicks out of the RKO. Orton complains to the ref about the count and continues to argue with him. AJ recovers slowly and grabs Orton’s legs and locks him in a school boy pin 1…2…3 and surprisingly AJ Styles wins the match against Randy Orton, he leaves the ring and celebrates as Orton stands in the ring confused at what just happened.

Winner: AJ Styles!

Tom: What a big upset for the XWA World Heavyweight Champion!

Johnny: AJ Styles wins a great match here tonight, but it’s time for us to leave! Goodbye everyone and thanks for watching XWA.

XWA goes off the air and the screen fades into black!

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Best Match: Robert Roode and Solver Tomko vs RVD and Tommy Dreamer. This match was a very good one and i liked how RVD and Dreamer picked up the win.

Worst Match: Umaga vs Alex Shelley

Best Promo: The opening one.

Worst Promo: None only because you had like one promo

Additional Comments: It was a pretty good show and a good return show. You needed more promos. You also need to work at promos, as i do to. Promos are usually peoples weak points. Just keep trying and i see this making it a long way.

Check out United States Wrestling. March 1st episode has been posted!

The Rated R CMStar

BM: The tag match between RVD/Dreamer and Roode/Tomko

WM: Umaga vs Shelley, just a squash

BP: The initial one. It was mainly your only promo

AC: nice coming back show. I hope this one the return is longer. I will be reviewing

HulkStar

BM: I liked the Main Event actually but The Tag Match was pretty good
BP: The Only One
WM: The Umaga One Juts didnt like it sorry
WP: Again, The Only One
AC: Overall ok show.. Try Making Longer matches Bro
Rating: 6/10

Good Luck with this I will most likely be reviewing the next couple of Shows BUDDY.

Hope We can get past the past, and Move to a better future dude.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: aj styles vs orton, with the tag match a close second
wm: umaga vs shelley (why job out shelley?)
bp: the first one
wp: the first one (you only had one lol)
ac: well i would like to see more promos, and i wish you woulnt job shelley out. not a bad show