xtremebadass is not a legend anymore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Well then please justify why he should keep Legend status since you already demonstrated how you can take it away.
You mean Mr. "I am demoting MS from being Admin for trying to overthrow me, then silent ban him, only to bring him back make him Admin again where he attempted to destroy the entire forum because he took the internet too seriously only to ban him again for trying to do so then brought him back and made him legend"? Oh yeah like we can really have faith in his decision making.
Both weren't made by me, and it was my intention not to kick anybody ( I even kept J despite many members demanding him to be kicked).

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Both weren't made by me, and it was my intention not to kick anybody ( I even kept J despite many members demanding him to be kicked).

So despite other legends telling you to kick J out you keep him but boot me out because I joined a group. Sounds to me like flawed judgment, just like I said before.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
So despite other legends telling you to kick J out you keep him but boot me out because I joined a group. Sounds to me like flawed judgment, just like I said before.

Wrong, I kept him because I had no reason to kick him.
But he made his legend group, which means he had no reason to stay in the one he dislikes, that's why he got booted. The same those who followed him (actually it's only you, ladyhotrod and slash when asked to pick, opted for the old one).
It's actually a very logic argument, other than a flawed one.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Wrong, I kept him because I had no reason to kick him.
But he made his legend group, which means he had no reason to stay in the one he dislikes, that's why he got booted. The same those who followed him (actually it's only you, ladyhotrod and slash when asked to pick, opted for the old one).
It's actually a very logic argument, other than a flawed one.

Whether you think it is flawed or not, it is a very immature way of running things in your position. I joined J's group because J is my friend. I get requests to join many other groups on here and I join most of them. I did not join J's group because I thought his Legend group was better or I hated the other one. You just assumed that and that is where you're abuse of power comes into play. Still not like I want Legend status back, I am just trying to point out how this place is going down the shitter because of staff members such as you.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Whether you think it is flawed or not, it is a very immature way of running things in your position. I joined J's group because J is my friend. I get requests to join many other groups on here and I join most of them. I did not join J's group because I thought his Legend group was better or I hated the other one. You just assumed that and that is where you're abuse of power comes into play. Still not like I want Legend status back, I am just trying to point out how this place is going down the shitter because of staff members such as you.
Before accusing me of being immature, look at what you say.
J's act was immature (as usual), just another idiocy to feel important, when he had absolutely no reason to do that. He did it, he got rightfully kicked.
Now, you joined him ''because he's your friend'', so rather than using your brain, you decided to stick with your buddy, just because he's your buddy. And you question my maturity? Kinda hypocrite.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Before accusing me of being immature, look at what you say.
J's act was immature (as usual), just another idiocy to feel important, when he had absolutely no reason to do that. He did it, he got rightfully kicked.
Now, you joined him ''because he's your friend'', so rather than using your brain, you decided to stick with your buddy, just because he's your buddy. And you question my maturity? Kinda hypocrite.

It's a group on an internet forum. It's a group made by a normal member. There was nothing immature about my actions. This decision had nothing to do with using my brain. The group was all in good fun. You were the one who took it too seriously, being a staff member you should have acted differently and just left it alone. Instead you showed that you are not fit for your position because you act on impulse much like all of these other staff members who don't deserve their positions. You don't think before your decisions which is why a backlash always follows staff decisions. You don't think of the best way of how to handle things. Don't go accusing me of being immature when I am just trying to rationalize a distorted situation that you are one of the main causes of.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It's a group on an internet forum. It's a group made by a normal member. There was nothing immature about my actions. This decision had nothing to do with using my brain. The group was all in good fun. You were the one who took it too seriously, being a staff member you should have acted differently and just left it alone. Instead you showed that you are not fit for your position because you act on impulse much like all of these other staff members who don't deserve their positions. You don't think before your decisions which is why a backlash always follows staff decisions. You don't think of the best way of how to handle things. Don't go accusing me of being immature when I am just trying to rationalize a distorted situation that you are one of the main causes of.
The name of the new group was clearly in opposition to the old one. And it was another occasion to make fun of J's immaturity. Don't blame me, I didn't start anything. Differently from J, and from you, I think about the consequences. When I kicked J, I knew he would have overreacted, and it happened,and unfortunately, I happen to love seeing him raging.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It's a moral duty to me pissing off morons.
Smart people don't get pissed easily on the net.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
It's a moral duty to me pissing off morons.
Smart people don't get pissed easily on the net.
That is the point. Staff members should not stir the pot. They are supposed to make the forum run, not turn it into a mental institution, but what could I do when other staff members, higher up then you, are just alike and maybe even worse then you are. It's really a lost cause, I am just sad to see what has come of this place, that's all.

Axis

Reaction score
XBA, you're sure putting a lot of effort into this argument considering that you allegedly don't even care. If it's not important, let it go.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
That is the point. Staff members should not stir the pot.
In 90% of the other forums, those morons would be banned. We give them a chance. They enjoy the freedom to express their stupidity, we enjoy the freedom to make fun of them. It's a fair deal and actually some of them improve and become good members (although it's a rare thing).
They are supposed to make the forum run, not turn it into a mental institution, but what could I do when other staff members, higher up then you, are just alike and maybe even worse then you are. It's really a lost cause, I am just sad to see what has come of this place, that's all.
You can't have everybody always happy. We try to keep the most.