• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Nah, I considered it when he made the request weeks ago, and I decided to wait. He'll probably be invited in some time.

J...

Reaction score
Xba and all members removed from group.

He only joined because I bugged him too.

Give him back his Legend status in return you get to permaban me. Not joking do it and ban me.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
He'll probably be invited in some time.

I bet.

Another thing is having to be invited which ultimately gives you more power than members applying. I thought that was complete bullshit the minute I read that a week or two ago. Like you have the correct judgement to determine a member's worth on this forum, that is a joke.

This whole place is an avalanche getting bigger and bigger as it falls further down the hill.

Xba and all members removed from group.

He only joined because I bugged him too.

Give him back his Legend status in return you get to permaban me. Not joking do it and ban me.

No J. I don't want that shit back. I would be insulting myself if I were ever to become "IWF Legend" ever again.

Axis

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOW. Legit lol'd at this thread.

THIS MATTERS, PEOPLE.

J...

Reaction score
Axis shut the fuck up your useless, all you do is act like a god here when your probably some 300 pound smurf hiding behind a keyboard, real big man ah?

xtremebadass

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOW. Legit lol'd at this thread.

THIS MATTERS, PEOPLE.

I know it's just a wresting forum, it's not important, but after putting in the time I have, it's not something that I can just excuse and say fuck it.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Another thing is having to be invited which ultimately gives you more power than members applying. I thought that was complete bullshit the minute I read that a week or two ago. Like you have the correct judgement to determine a member's worth on this forum, that is a joke.
The only reason I changed it to ''invite only'' is because I was getting 10 requests per day, mostly from blueberries like rc styles.
Oh and let's see who I made legend with my correct judgment:
-you, hard to think we are buddies
-enzo malenko, the only time I debated with him, we ended up insulting each other. No grudge, he's one of the best posters this place ever had in wrestling discussions.
-axis, probably in the top 3 posters ever on this site
-kizza, quality, quantity, longevity, perfectly deserved.
-jbonez, again quality and quantity, ok he's relatively a ''young'' poster, still deserving
No J. I don't want that shit back. I would be insulting myself if I were ever to become "IWF Legend" ever again.
K, bye.

J, don't bother. I'll start reading your posts again once you finish elementary school.

Axis

Reaction score
Axis shut the fuck up your useless, all you do is act like a god here when your probably some 300 pound smurf hiding behind a keyboard, real big man ah?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. GUD INSULTS, DUDE

I know it's just a wresting forum, it's not important, but after putting in the time I have, it's not something that I can just excuse and say fuck it.

So, it's not important, but it's important?

xtremebadass

Reaction score
The only reason I changed it to ''invite only'' is because I was getting 10 requests per day, mostly from blueberries like rc styles.
Oh and let's see who I made legend with my correct judgment:
-you, hard to think we are buddies
-enzo malenko, the only time I debated with him, we ended up insulting each other. No grudge, he's one of the best posters this place ever had in wrestling discussions.
-axis, probably in the top 3 posters ever on this site
-kizza, quality, quantity, longevity, perfectly deserved.
-jbonez, again quality and quantity, ok he's relatively a ''young'' poster, still deserving

I am not saying all of your decisions are bad, you just don't have the correct judgement to be in that sort of position.

Please explain the following...

Beer. "JoMo and the Smoothies".

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I am not saying all of your decisions are bad, you just don't have the correct judgement to be in that sort of position.

Please explain the following...

Beer. "JoMo and the Smoothies".

Beer was made way before I was put in charge.
And Mike made Monk legend (probably, since I didn't), I would have done it myself anyways.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
So, it's not important, but it's important?

I know it sounds sort of twisted, but in reality internet forums don't mean anything. They are pretty much useless. However I have put a lot of time in, sure I probably didn't have to, but I did it anyways. I am not saying my time was important, since nothing on internet forums are, but after everything that I put into this, it's sad to see the way I have been treated by members and staff members alike. Like I said, it's not like it matters, but it would just be nice to see me properly treated after everything that I have done.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Beer was made way before I was put in charge.

Well then please justify why he should keep Legend status since you already demonstrated how you can take it away.

And Mike made Monk legend (probably, since I didn't), I would have done it myself anyways.

You mean Mr. "I am demoting MS from being Admin for trying to overthrow me, then silent ban him, only to bring him back make him Admin again where he attempted to destroy the entire forum because he took the internet too seriously only to ban him again for trying to do so then brought him back and made him legend"? Oh yeah like we can really have faith in his decision making.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Legend status is being given away like orange chicken samples in a food court.