xtremebadass is not a legend anymore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Apparently joining J's group is enough to negate my "worthiness" of keeping my Legend status.

Much like staff positions, the credibility of Legends on this forum has also been lost.

How you view me is beyond the point, you can't deny everything I have done for this place over the past four years, more than half of the current "legends" haven't done nearly as much as I have for this forum, excuse me not to toot my own horn, but toot fucking toot.

maty619

Reaction score
Yh saw you weren't legend and saw you were making a thread in HIAT and realised what was going on. Seriously that is ridiculous that joining a group is enough for you to be demoted from legend. Btw I wouldn't normally be getting involved but I am bored so........

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Yea, my thread was pretty clear. You made your choice, and now don't try to put the blame on someone else.

J...

Reaction score
Sorry Xba legend isn't based on what you've done anymore, must not have gotten the memo you have to be apart of the lil kliqs to be apart of it. Sorry everything youve done here is not enough. But really shits retarted.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I'll sell you mine for a few bucks or some cotton candy.

It isn't even worth that much.

Yea, my thread was pretty clear. You made your choice, and now don't try to put the blame on someone else.

Excuse me for putting more time into this place other than Mike Chaos to better this site. Apparently that can just be erased because I joined a group. The decision making on this site is pathetic and the people in charge are not fit to run this place. Plain and simple. You'll probably say "why don't you just leave?" because you know I am right. Typical answer from a, now, typical member of this forum, the same forum that used to be a great wrestling forum about 3-4 years ago before it got over ran by people like you, egotistical maniacs who think they have all the power in the world because they have some sort of authority on an internet forum. Stupid people make stupid decisions.

I don't even want Legend Status anymore. I am just speaking my mind.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I told you in a previous post I don't want Legend status anymore, so you're posts don't really apply here.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
To be fair, i'm not a legend either, so the group's yet to have much credibility.

Because of this post right here HTK, TIO might give you Legend Status right now because he probably wants to rub it in my face, knowing that it won't affect me because I don't want it, that is how stupid he truly is.

EDIT: Not saying you don't deserve it HTK, that I am not the judge of, no offense to you at all