Xbox discs not playing :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Time to use that warranty and get a new xbox?

the rrod warranty expired in like 08 and his box is old as fuck from what people said.

Time to scrape that PoS for every penny she's worth. Worst case make sure everything but the dvd drive works and drop 30$ on a modchip. You can play games via usb like that and it makes a dank entertainment addition (you can wirelessly connect to your other media assets on pc)

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
the rrod warranty expired in like 08 and his box is old as fuck from what people said.

Time to scrape that PoS for every penny she's worth. Worst case make sure everything but the dvd drive works and drop 30$ on a modchip. You can play games via usb like that and it makes a dank entertainment addition (you can wirelessly connect to your other media assets on pc)
Did he get rrod b4, because if he did the warranty renews another 2 years

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Did he get rrod b4, because if he did the warranty renews another 2 years

he got disc drive errors. So no. He could force his xbox to rrod, but he opened it and voided shit already.

You're way late, learn2read. What you do, is you start at the first post, and continue forward. The 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th, and so on. If you had, i wouldnt have to explain this bs, because you would have seen he opened it (he said it on the first page) and the warranty shit would be irrelevant.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
he got disc drive errors. So no. He could force his xbox to rrod, but he opened it and voided shit already.

You're way late, learn2read. What you do, is you start at the first post, and continue forward. The 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th, and so on. If you had, i wouldnt have to explain this bs, because you would have seen he opened it (he said it on the first page) and the warranty shit would be irrelevant.
What was that? Couldnt hear you over my MOTM award

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'll keep you in mind if I ever need a hand with mine Aids. Sounds like your on top of this stuff.

I wish I had the $$$ for GTA V. :please:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not too disappointed, im on a rom/emulator run. Probably going to be running (cheating my way) through all the RE games, 0-CV and then 4 after. Im not planning on xboxone until jan now, so this will make it all work out well.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Fuck XBone. I'll probably get one when XBox Two is hitting shelves.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cool, im going to get one as soon as the first xecuter mod gets handled. I wont need xbox live, ill be rocking my own internetal server for cable with peerblock.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm not too disappointed, im on a rom/emulator run. Probably going to be running (cheating my way) through all the RE games, 0-CV and then 4 after. Im not planning on xboxone until jan now, so this will make it all work out well.

Can your computer handle pc torrents? You can have newer games instead of emulating the original xbox. I believe there is also a 360 emulator out there( Or beta), which is a bitch to configure.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Can your computer handle pc torrents? You can have newer games instead of emulating the original xbox. I believe there is also a 360 emulator out there( Or beta), which is a bitch to configure.

on my pc is what i was talking for now, ive got up to the wii. Not dicking around pretending i have anything close to 360 or ps3 powerful, but honestly im pretty juiced, ive got a grip of games that take up little/no space on my hdd and it will hook me up with a ton of hours of stuff while i do other stuff on my laptop/the 360s i have to fix.

I'm thinking about tackling the original zelda first, and then rocking some Double Dash.