Xbox discs not playing :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Basically a lot of my discs are not playing/taking ages to work on my Xbox. I can't get on to GTA at all, which has kinda pushed me over the line.

I've tried pretty much everything they tell you to, unplug the back, blow in places that need to blown, clean the disc etc and it hasn't worked. So I typed the error code into google (06-2e-00) and one thing led to another until I get to this website: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

So I follow all that shit until the end, and all of a sudden after I click on hard drive I don't get these options:

6d90554363b29330651123671966c966.jpg

I get this shit instead:

4cc3468b866fce463f5458639a6befa5.jpg

Help please :sad:

Reactions: Nice Person

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Go to system items, content cache. Click A then delete it.

If that doesn't work, plug in a USB so that it forces it to show the list of hard drives attached, internal, USB etc. Then continue that way.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You can try to simply remove the hard drive and put it back in. Solves many problems.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
For storage, it should have HDD and Cloud Storage showing up. Just hover over HDD and click Y, then clear cache.

If that doesn't work, then... uhh, delete the GTA V excluding your saved game and install it again.

Nick

Reaction score
I've had this issue before and tried everything possible. You're just fucked my friend

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I had the same problem before. I just returned it and got a new X-Box.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I spoke to an Xbox 'ambassador', and he said the same thing happened to his wee lad and he had to buy a new one. Just whether I can be bothered to fork out £50 for three months of gaming is the question.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I would, 3 months is a pretty long time. if you can afford it yes, If it would be a struggle to get the cash no.