Xbox discs not playing :(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
on my pc is what i was talking for now, ive got up to the wii. Not dicking around pretending i have anything close to 360 or ps3 powerful, but honestly im pretty juiced, ive got a grip of games that take up little/no space on my hdd and it will hook me up with a ton of hours of stuff while i do other stuff on my laptop/the 360s i have to fix.

I'm thinking about tackling the original zelda first, and then rocking some Double Dash.

I always find the real old school games like, contra, super mario bros, etc to be the best. Those games take up what, 3mb lol?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I always find the real old school games like, contra, super mario bros, etc to be the best. Those games take up what, 3mb lol?

An NES emu with 1000 roms was like 800 mb. Pretty rowdy haha. Yeah im gonna kick it on some RE and random games for now, just waiting on a few of my buddies to setup their stuff so we can play online.

Reactions: Danielson