XBA's Signature Signatures Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Batista - The Animal (for The Leviathan)
Batista-2.jpg

J

Can I have a UFC one that has every champ in it like on diffrent parts.

J

Dang MTG beat me to it. Instead just make a cool one of Liddell and Couture a few strike and poses.

xtremebadass

Wait, you want one with both Couture and Liddell right? Of their 3 fights all in one banner? I think that can look pretty badass if that's what you're getting at.

J

Yea thats pretty much the fued that got me hooked on UFC that and Ortiz vs. Shamrock but Liddell Couture would make a cooler banner. =]

Ps: There was a yes somewhere in there lols

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Sorry, XBA, you're the next person i rep, i had pos rep but then i got negged repped twice and i'm back where i was.

Edit: Done. :D

LKP

A very sick looking randy orton one and have legacy in the background i want to see the phys co orton.

LKP

A Sig for me please aint been on this section before. Sorry if you could not understand.

LKP

Alright so you want a Randy Orton/Legacy one? Alright.

Yeah i do with legacy in the background and orton looking nasty in the front. Cheers mate.