XBA's BTB Poster Contest Vol. 2 (3 Hour Raw)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremebadass

Here are the results of the second annual XBA BTB Poster Contest. I would like to thank everyone for participating, these posters are great, all of them, really showed your work, but only one poster can win and only one member can join GardsJr as being an XBA-BTB-GFX-VIP, I swear if you don’t like the title you can go suck my nuts, now, back on topic, here’s the countdown…

If you submitted multiple posters, I countdown the members, so I chose your best one.

7. Kevin 2 the Extreme
Kev2theExtreme.jpg

Well, I like your effort to compete. I don’t really know what happened with the belt. However, the rules stated Kane with a mask and if you were to get a pic of Triple H, have him with the World Heavyweight title, but other than that thanks for trying.

6. Toddy
Toddy2.png

I was really pleased with both of your posters. The only flaw I really saw was the background. You would have scored higher with one of those photoshop backgrounds like many other members use. I love the pics you chose, exactly what I wanted. Thanks for participating, you should be proud.

5. J-Wind
jwind.jpg

I love the background effect, the only thing I was that lacked was the cutoff of both the Undertaker and Kane by Triple H’s arms, I saw where you were going, but it just doesn’t look right. I loved the pics you used though, thanks for participating.

4. Xtremehighflyer
xtremehighflyer.jpg

Well, there was really nothing wrong with this poster except Undertaker being kind of light and the background could have been better, not taking anything away from the poster though, it’s great.

3. WS
WS2.jpg

Even though this didn’t get the win, WS, I love this poster, it has a certain quirk about it that I just love. I am keeping this for further reference. I just found it kind of hard to see everything, it was like I was trippin’ looking at this, but that’s not a bad thing. Love it.

2. Weebo
Weebo2.jpg

This was the hardest decision to make. Weebo, there’s nothing wrong with your poster I am telling you right now. The thing that made C4 win was that his poster kind of matches my previous 3HR poster which made him win by the hair. I tried the sig rule, but WS sort of made sense by talking me out of it. Congratulations on a great poster, hope to see you next month.

And your 2nd annual XBA-BTB-GFX-VIP

1. C4
3HrRawII.png

Love the big faces of BOD in the background. Love the different pic of Triple H, haven’t seen that yet in any posters, but thanks for trying to match my previous poster, congratulations on joining GardsJr in winning this contest. Love the poster.

Once again congrats to everyone who participated, hope to see you next month!

C4

I think I have to say this... if you need any changes, feel free to ask! :crazy:

I won't say that I was good; but looking at the poster of Weebo made me think that he is going to win because he did a damn good job except the text where it says 3 hour spectacular, WS was good as well. But the others just didn't stand out, but at least everyone tried and did a good job, thanks for the BTB-GFx-XBA-VIp-:confused:

Weebo

Reaction score
Wow like I said not to be mean cuse i lost, but C4 just a little hit is that you shoud maybe fix the text just a little (maybe take some of th emboss off) and lighten it upa tad. I is really hard to ee Kane and kida hard to see Taker. No offence but I could make almost the exact same thing in less then 3 or 4 minutes. But just o help you out maybe try making it a little lighter so u can see the wrestler, to make it a litle better Againi'm not saying thisd just cause I lost, just cause I want to help.

C4

Wow like I said not to be mean cuse i lost, but C4 just a little hit is that you shoud maybe fix the text just a little (maybe take some of th emboss off) and lighten it upa tad. I is really hard to ee Kane and kida hard to see Taker. No offence but I could make almost the exact same thing in less then 3 or 4 minutes. But just o help you out maybe try making it a little lighter so u can see the wrestler, to make it a litle better Againi'm not saying thisd just cause I lost, just cause I want to help.

I appreciate you trying to help but I don't see any problem at all with Kane and The Undertaker, they are so damn clear with their faces standing out. It's either your monitor screen or something else. The text looks just fine with me since the emboss gives the big event feeling as for you making it in 3 or 4 minutes, I made it in minutes as well.. :yeahright:

By the way xtremebadass, if you need any changes feel free to ask :crazy:

Weebo

Reaction score
Well if u really think about it, the whole this is just to dark for an official poster. Yopu don't see WWE or TNA sending out something that dark. And it is not my monitor, the whole poster is just real dark and the emboss doesn't give it that big feel. In my opinion it brings down the overallness of the poster.

Evil Austin

Great ppv by everyone It was really hard to chose I woudn't have ended it exactly how it is but still everyone did there best and IMO everyones was very good.

wwerko619

Reaction score
the reason why C4's looks so dark, is cause the darkness level is high on my monitor, cause I dont like it fuckin bright in my eyes. But all the posters were well done tbh.

Toddy

Reaction score
I have one disagreement
If C4 won because he did the poster for the first 3 hour spectacular
And everything was basically the same with the second
Then he could win everytime just because you liked it like the first one he made for the first 3 hour spectacular

xtremebadass

Listen dude, I don't even know who made the first 3HS poster, I am not biased, I have a bad memory, if you are trying to tell me this is fixed, it just ain't going to happen, I am not smart enough to fix this, I am just looking for good posters.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well in my opinions C4s postyer is not that good at all. The winner should have been either Jwind or me

PeepShow

Jesus Christ. Seriously, STFU Weebo along with everyone else. If you want to be a winner of a poster competition, go create one of your own threads like this, and be the only one to enter.

I'm pretty sure this is XBA's thread. He's the one to decide. This is almost laughable. Seriously

C4

I have one disagreement
If C4 won because he did the poster for the first 3 hour spectacular
And everything was basically the same with the second
Then he could win everytime just because you liked it like the first one he made for the first 3 hour spectacular

You guys need to shut your mouth alright? :yeahright:

The first one and the second one are same? Fuck, you need contact lenses or something, the first one is totally different from the second one except the modified text and the the modified logo of Monday Night RAW, which look alike. The background is totally different, the vision is totally different. And by the way, who the hell are you to disagree? Look once again:

3HrRawII.png
Raw3Hour.jpg

I don't know how they look the same except the text and logo :confused:

Well in my opinions C4s postyer is not that good at all. The winner should have been either Jwind or me

Damn it, what the fuck is wrong with you people and who are you to give out opinions over here? Nobody really asked for your opinion so keep that in your pants dude, I don't care what you think and nobody does so why do you have to spam up every other thread? :disgust1:

Jesus Christ. Seriously, STFU Weebo along with everyone else. If you want to be a winner of a poster competition, go create one of your own threads like this, and be the only one to enter.

Exactly, one entry and one winner, try doing that to cut out your arrogance Weebo...

the dark knight

its XBA's call in the end. like i said before, if you dont like his judgment, then just screw yourself. guess what? i wouldn't place c4 in 2nd place with a fuckin gun to my head...but im not gonna bitch and moan about it.

thanks everyone, goodluch next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.