XBA's BTB Poster Contest Vol. 2 (3 Hour Raw)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremebadass

Alright, it's that time of the month, no, not that time, but it is time for the second installment of XBA's BTB Poster Contest to see who has the balls to be called the 2nd ever XBA-BTB-GFX-VIP. Of course last month's contest was for my Bad Blood poster which was won by GardsJR, so this month, since my Raw BTB doesn't have the PPV, I am planning another 3 Hour Spectacular. Smackdown has Judgement Day so I did a 3 Hour Raw instead, called it the Raw 3 Hour Spectacular, so this month is another one.

First 3HR example
Raw3Hour.jpg

Name: WWE RAW (please use '02-'06 Raw logo please) 3 Hour Spectacular II
Text: Just have Raw logo then put "3 Hour Spectacular II" under it, see previous example for any help
Size: Normal Poster Size
Colors: Mostly Red, and silver, that would be sweet
-Triple H (in center preferably with the World Heavyweight Championship)
***IF PIC DOESNT HAVE WORLD TITLE, DONT PUT IT IN YOURSELF, thanks.***
-Kane (on the left of Triple H, with the mask please)
-Undertaker (on the right of Triple H, American Badass pic please)

This is to crown the second ever XBA-BTB-GFX-VIP, do you have what it takes? Let's see, good luck to all :)

xtremebadass

^^^oh snap, that's awesome

Just a reminder, there is no limit on entries, more entries make you chances more possible of becoming XBA-BTB-GFX-VIP

The Ripper

Reaction score
Long time since i tried to make a poster.

V1.
RAWSpectacularv1.jpg

V2.
RAWSpectacularv2.png

xtremebadass

I am digging all these posters, but I am really digging the pic of the Game that Jwind used. All will get repped once this ends, but I would love to see some more entries, keep them coming.

xtremebadass

That's not bad, do you think you can change the background?

These are all great entries, how about some more entries?

*Looks at C4 and Weebo*, lol

Alright, just reminding everyone, the deadline for this is this Friday. I really want some more entries, the amount of posters you submit will increase your chances of winning and I rep once per poster, so it's to your advantage to do it, if you care about rep, or if you are a G.

Wrestling Station

why would i submit 2 version like the others? having a duplicated version of the previous with a color change!? wtf! lol. I can submit another version like the one i made but without the black bkg/border behind the red. but that shouldnt really increase my chances to win, coz its just a sneaky way to get more points.

IMO, if you want my point of view here, i think that having more posters shouldnt get me more points. thats not fair, as for someone took him like 30 mins to make you one poster and another person made 2 that took him 5 mins. if you know what i mean?

C4

Here are two versions from me:

03ade291bd.png

50d7496a35.png

If you need any changes, feel free to ask :crazy:

Wrestling Station

^well, all i see are versions not DIFFERENT Posters.

C4

I didn't really read anything because it's more of a contest than a gimmick so I just read his first post, did what I usually do and posted 2 or 3 versions..

So just give him the poster, who cares about winning and getting rep and being the VIP-XBA-something, he requested a poster so just give it to him. There is absolutely no such thing as winning or loosing.

Wrestling Station

^umm, im not talking about winning, im talking about the rule itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.