XBA's BTB Poster Contest Vol. 2 (3 Hour Raw)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremebadass

Well, I am just looking for good posters. Sure I sort of misworded it. This is the GFX Warzone isn't it? This is not a request, in a sense yes, but I molded the Warzone and Request together, if I just wanted a poster I would request one, but this is a contest type thing. Excuse me for trying to make things interesting.

WS- If you took 30 minutes to make a poster, than that says it's great. You spent alot of time on it and you probably think that it's perfect, so why would you make another poster? If someone cooked one up in 5 min, then it probably isn't that good and your's probably out did that one by far. Plus, with a GFX'er at your level shouldn't worry about this because you are the best here. Plus, if the person who made a poster in 5 min made another one in 5 min, then it's probably the same or worse than the previous. I am looking for time and effort. The more than one poster rule is for whoever wants to. If you want to spend another half hour or 5 min on another poster, that's your business, I am just saying what the deadline is, the ball is in your court at all other times. Plus...I never said you have to make another one.

Anyways, I am sorry for the confusion.

the dark knight

^umm, im not talking about winning, im talking about the rule itself.
rule=for winning.

same thing..lol. naughty naughty :bash:

guys, this IS a battle. its like a monthly BTB thing. sure, he's gonna use it but its still a battle. the difference is, XBA chooses the winner here. so if you dont trust his judgment, dont bother gettin your entry in.

xtremebadass

Wait, people doubt my judgement? Who's judgement would you go with otherwise? I choose the winner, it's not like there's an alternative. Anyways, good luck to everyone

C4

LOL, he is requesting so of course he judges which poster he wants! But the thing is that we should be able to post anything we want to since it's kind of a request, doesn't matter if it's 5 similar versions you can count any one version as being the entry of that person.

If it takes 5 minutes then WS you can add up 10 version as well.. :yeahright:

Wrestling Station

nobody doubts your judgement XBA.

anyway, i was like confused but you cleared it up.. so thank you bro.

Weebo

Reaction score
is it still to late for me to enter one?

the dark knight

But the thing is that we should be able to post anything we want to since it's kind of a request, doesn't matter if it's 5 similar versions you can count any one version as being the entry of that person.
no.
is it still to late for me to enter one?
nope...you got till friday.

Weebo

Reaction score
alrigt here is mine
ee462c92eb.jpg

and I think it is better take your time on one version. Cause if you think about it if you take more time on one then like 5 similar versions then in myopinion the person with 1 version may have the beter chance cause he took more time.

xtremebadass

I got to admit, I had my winner for a long time, but with the past 2 or so entries, it really throws the ball in my court. This one is going to be harder than last time that's for sure. There's still time BTW, deadline is Friday

wwerko619

Reaction score
wow, I was looking threw, and all of them are awesome, gonna be hard for you XBA. I would say that the 3 best are:

00.png
000.jpg
and....
0000.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
No offence to C4 but I wouldn't use it if i was XBA. It is just to dark and it is kinda hard to even see Kane and Undertker, Kane more so.

xtremebadass

The deadline is tomorrow, just letting everyone know. Rep will be distributed all tomorrow.

I establish rules as we go just letting everyone know. The rules build on top of one another every month. I just thought of another one. 1st place winner gets the official poster used in the BTB section, and 2nd place winner gets to have their poster in my sig advertising my PPV, is that any good? Would you guys like that?

Weebo

Reaction score
Well I think yo should only give the winenr rightsz. cause ifu give the second place person the sig then it seems as if you like that one better and you want more peple to see it. So i tink just only use the winners poster. Just how i see it and how I would do it.

Wrestling Station

just one advice, if you are going to put a "poster" in you sig, it will look damn too big as a sig, you either would like to resize it or just dont put a "poster" in your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.