Wyatt vs Bálor is STILL going! GAH!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth...

qq_M5f_Ue.jpg

*Sigh*

A random photo of Emma before Asuka ruins her face at TLC which I know is off topic
but...EMMA!
Head too square. Fucks up her Jaw

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
They’ve ruined Wyatt as any sort of formidable threat. Balor is honestly lame as shit unless he does his demon thingy. I’ve always thought he was overrated, somewhat.

I agree he’s underused, but in the same breath, I don’t understand Triple H’s hard on for him.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt

20X20

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That's quite an assumption. I don't think it's anything to do with 'affordability'. Trust me, people have cash (not the majority, but neither is that the case in ANY country). The India you see on media is quite different to the one in reality.

The thing is, we get Live Smackdown and Raw + PPVs(delayed by like 12 hours which works for the timezone too) the network offers, via a cable channel that WWE has a deal with. So unless you're a super hardcore fan, no you're not getting the network. Because you just simply don't need to.

Social Media numbers are high because outside of China, India has the biggest population and since China has an iron curtain up as far as social media is concerned India's presence is much bigger.

That said, I do agree with your original point that it's a failed experiment, and the reason is simple. Wrestling fans in India (are generally) marks for the top guy. So have John Cena win the title off of Jinder, they'll love it. They're happy there's an Indian champion but at the same time, it's not a 'top' guy or a face. They take that shit seriously.

Like you wouldn't believe.
I've witnessed how REAL IT STILL IS TO THEM, DAMNIT! maaaanu tiiiimes. It's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Someone brought up an interesting point... When was there a feud in WWE that sucked this much?

I thought the worst feud of last year was Owens/Jericho vs Rollins/Reigns, this is worse than that... Much worse than Titus vs Darren Young like Meltzer said it was (though I have a bit of rose tinted glasses)... 2015 had the Dolphin Lana bullshit that most people would easily call worse but that had Rusev... you could argue the Reigns feud, and I'd think it's damn close if you count the Hashtag Divas Revolution as a feud... Do we have to go back to Brie vs Nikki Bella to find this level of suck in a feud? This is scraping the bottom of the barrel here

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Someone brought up an interesting point... When was there a feud in WWE that sucked this much?

I thought the worst feud of last year was Owens/Jericho vs Rollins/Reigns, this is worse than that... Much worse than Titus vs Darren Young like Meltzer said it was (though I have a bit of rose tinted glasses)... 2015 had the Dolphin Lana bullshit that most people would easily call worse but that had Rusev... you could argue the Reigns feud, and I'd think it's damn close if you count the Hashtag Divas Revolution as a feud... Do we have to go back to Brie vs Nikki Bella to find this level of suck in a feud? This is scraping the bottom of the barrel here
Only thing I can think of is..
Vince is desperate. Fans are prob getting bored and instead of coming up with something awsome, He came up with the most lamest match. COME ON VINCE, THINK ALREADY!! He should put up something on the internet where the fans can come up with whatever Wrestling Matches they would want to see happen. IMO

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is..
Vince is desperate. Fans are prob getting bored and instead of coming up with something awsome, He came up with the most lamest match. COME ON VINCE, THINK ALREADY!! He should put up something on the internet where the fans can come up with whatever Wrestling Matches they would want to see happen. IMO

I'm not even that upset with the match itself, thought the feud was lame at first but understood it's a fine placeholder/excuse to get Demon Balor on the Summerslam card (something you surely won't complain about)... I can't criticize the wrestling as someone who doesn't like Finn and struggles to watch Wyatt stuffs, but it still feels like that's all this feud is here for. If it would have a real storyline purpose - established the Demon as being truly invincible by kicking out of a huge spot, done anything at all interesting with the Wyatt character, establish Balor as a fearless asshole able to see through Wyatt's illusions and kick the life out of him anyway... just put something here.

Honestly? If they really just can't think of anything else to do with the guy, coming off the last match I'd love to see Balor in Kalisto's spot. He'd be the perfect choice to save the Cruiserweight division from Enzo, and it would hide him on the mic a little bit too. Enzo does all the talking before Finn just dropkicks dude in the corner and lets his stomps do the talking.

Reactions: 20X20

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Rumours have it that after Summerslam, Finn was going to feud with Samoa Joe, but due to his injury, they extended the Bray feud.

Crash

Reaction score
I must be the only to mildly enjoy this feud... Not saying it's good, I know it's dragging on too long but I find the Halloweendemon vs Brayindrag thing to be hilarious. Maybe it got so ridiculously bad at this point that I kinda like it...
Kinda like late WCW in 2000-2001, it got so bad that it was actually enjoyable. :russo:

Reactions: Snowman1