Wyatt vs Bálor is STILL going! GAH!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

20X20

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can you BELIEVE this crap? It feels like it's been going on for AGES! Bálor should be in a feud that actually matters! And how are we supposed to believe that he's actually scared of Wyatt and his crappy voice distortion software? Christ. I feel sorry for both men. But mostly for Finn 'cause we all know that the powers that be gave up on him creatively forever ago.

It's probably the worst thing going on in RAW right now.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Can you BELIEVE this crap? It feels like it's been going on for AGES! Bálor should in a feud that actually matters! And how are we supposed to believe that he's actually scared of Wyatt and his crappy voice distortion software? Christ. I feel sorry for both men. But mostly for Finn 'cause we all know that the powers that be gave up on him creatively forever ago.

It's probably the worst thing going on in RAW right now.
I hvnt seen much WWE this year to even begin to understand whats going on. I need to rent the dvds for this year to catch up on.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It was much better like 10 yrs ago or so. Now a days, It just seems like its lacking that certain "spark" In My Opinion...

Reactions: 20X20

20X20

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It was much better like 10 yrs ago or so. Now a days, It jusy seems like its lacking that certain "spark" In My Opinion...
No, you're right. It often is. If the WWE didn't have a monopoly in the business, then things would be different, like back in the Monday Night War days. But since that competition doesn't exist, they've been fine with delivering a lot of lackluster crap for yeeeaaars.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Probably feels so long because Finn has no fucking personality what so ever and Wyatt’s just given up at this point and their styles are both kinda odd so they won’t have the best matches either.

Reactions: 20X20

20X20

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Probably feels so long because Finn has no fucking personality what so ever and Wyatt’s just given up at this point and their styles are both kinda odd so they won’t have the best matches either.
I disagree with that, but not completely. He's obviously not the best on the microphone, and yet they still have him talk, and this whole program with Wyatt has made him look even worse, since it's so bad.

I'm not sure most performers would be able to pull off having to pretend that they're actually terrified of heavily-edited singing children and a big man who talks a shit ton of ramblings that mean nothing.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Both Balor & Wyatt are in a tough spot at the moment...

The top of the card is populated by Vince's favorites and
both Balor & Wyatt are simply there to be (eventually) fed
to Lesnar, Strowman & that Guy I Ignore.

The only way these two stand a chance is (one of them)
being drafted to SmackDown AFTER the Jinder/India
Experiment (which has been a complete failure because
to put it simply...

NO ONE IN INDIA CAN AFFORD THE WWE NETWORK...
HENCE WHY THE SOCIAL MEDIA NUMBERS ARE SO
FUCKING HIGH IN THAT COUNTRY!!!)

is over...and then may-be their careers will improve and
move out of this stagnant pool of a feud.

• Haha
Reactions: Brother Loathe

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
I disagree with that, but not completely. He's obviously not the best on the microphone, and yet they still have him talk, and this whole program with Wyatt has made him look even worse, since it's so bad.

I'm not sure most performers would be able to pull off having to pretend that they're actually terrified of heavily-edited singing children and a big man who talks a shit ton of ramblings that mean nothing.

Yeah, that made him debut by winning his first match against Reigns and made him Universal Champion at SummerSlam after, now I feel like they’re just going through the formula of trying to get someone over like they tried with Reigns (Win the world title, have a feud with Bray, put him in the main event immediately) now they just need him to lose at WM to make him look like an idiot and we’re set.

I also REALLY don’t understand the need to have a guy talk more than those who can talk if they don’t have mic skills whatsoever, if anything it adds to Finn Balors gimmick of being this guy that can switch between personas in a real blood feud rather than have him just say the most generic unbelievable shit that doesn’t sound real at all.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Balor's Gimmick I can agree with. And It suits him. But with Bray... Well, He's just plain creepy in his own way. Never cared much for him. And now this really creepy gimmick of his is worse. Was totally hopeing it would be someone else besides Wyatt himself....